PDA

View Full Version : I need a number

FarmBettyBoop
05-11-13, 09:04 PM
How many neighbors do I need to water daily to keep my four star rating?
C I don't add new neighbors because I don't have time to water two or three hundred a day

celiadean
05-11-13, 09:23 PM
I can't give u a number but I can tell u that I only have about 80 nbrs in each of the 4 games that I play. I only visit the ones that post on my wall when they visit. I end up visiting less than half of them to maintain my 4* rating but u have to visit everyday. I hope this helps u. ����

FarmBettyBoop
05-11-13, 09:27 PM
Thanks

bbieprnc
05-12-13, 12:26 PM
I believe that you need to water about 700 spots to keep your 4 star, but it the star rating is interesting because when you don't water one day it drops 10% from the previous rating. There is an the math in restaurant story forum and explanation on how it works.

SwoopingIsBad
05-13-13, 10:50 AM
I'm not going to guarantee I'm right, but I'm pretty sure it's less than that. I remember not having much trouble keeping up my 4 star within days of adding my first neighbors, and I had probably less than 20. That and watering back the visitors to my farm was enough. It was a few months ago, and I could be wrong, though. (wouldn't be the first time *grins)

MizCricket
05-13-13, 01:38 PM
Why do you care if you have a 4 star rating? I'm not being sarcastic. I'm really wondering because the rating really doesn't matter unless you have nbrs who are going to drop you if you're not a 4 (and who needs nbrs like that anyway?) ;-)

You need 55 nbrs to fully expand. If you want to save time in any game, your best bet is to start a thread in the Add Me forum asking for nbrs who don't water/tip/like but who gift and accept requests daily.

samizmyne
05-13-13, 04:39 PM
I only have 25 neighbors and I've never had less than 3 stars, except when I first started out. I know that doesn't seem like many, but I'd rather have 25 good neighbors that gift and water every day than 100 who show up occasionally. It's easy on my me too. I was actually getting a sore wrist before, so I cut it back. Don't want carpal tunnel from some silly game, thank you! I already have all my expansions.

samizmyne
05-13-13, 04:39 PM
Opps, meant to say no less than 4 stars!

samizmyne
05-13-13, 04:47 PM
A 4 star rating puts you at the top of the list when watering through the community. You will get more people on your farm. I prefer neighbors with a 4 star rating. It means they actually water. I guess we all differ in what we want or expect in our neighbors. Since I water and gift daily, I prefer neighbors who do the same. But that's jut me.