PDA

View Full Version : Feeding Monty

beaniegirl7
05-11-13, 09:04 PM
After waiting 2 days to incubate the Manticore egg, Monty the Manticore hatched. The next goal says to feed him and an aarow appears above his head. When you touch the aarow, nothing happens. His countdown clock appears, but that's it. I waited until he was ready to collect from, went to the goal, clicked the "feed" button and then clicked the arrow above his head and the arrow disappeared. The goal is still there.

How do I feed the little bugger? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

midnightmeerkat
05-11-13, 09:35 PM
After waiting 2 days to incubate the Manticore egg, Monty the Manticore hatched. The next goal says to feed him and an aarow appears above his head. When you touch the aarow, nothing happens. His countdown clock appears, but that's it. I waited until he was ready to collect from, went to the goal, clicked the "feed" button and then clicked the arrow above his head and the arrow disappeared. The goal is still there.

How do I feed the little bugger? Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

You need to feed him a few times before he grows up, when he grows up the goal will complete

vchanhs
05-11-13, 09:47 PM
When you click the arrow and it disappear and the timer comes out, that is considered 1 feeding. Feed it 7 times and it will grow up.

jasren
05-11-13, 10:59 PM
What do you collect from it after the seventh? Is it like sit piggles worth? No where near up to that bit yet, but just wondering?

maguar
05-11-13, 11:41 PM
It can give fur, whiskers, mysterious venom and coins

beaniegirl7
05-12-13, 09:14 AM
Thanks, guys. It probably would have helped if I actually read the goals. I never do. Normally when there's an arrow and you click it something happens. When it didn't, I assumed my manticore didn't like me. :(

I remember one of my neighbors asking for steak so I assumed that's what was going to pop-up after clicking the arrow. When it didn't I thought I'd ask you guys. Turns out, I'm just an idiot who should read the goal betters. :)

preshusplace
05-22-13, 10:43 PM
Whiskers?

maguar
05-23-13, 03:31 AM
Whiskers?

Looks like string. When royal stew was a recipe in the kitchen this was an ingrident. No current use