PDA

View Full Version : Deep mine won't complete build

froltojo
05-11-13, 08:14 PM
I have spent ages getting all the requirements for the deep mine and I can't complete the build. Not the first time it's happened for a building. Before this one, suddenly the requirements will change and I have to start over. If this happens for the deep mine, I'm out of here and will stop playing the game. Come on Team lava....fix it please.

maguar
05-11-13, 09:51 PM
If you see a small number of coins it's a display issue showing the incorrect requirements. You actually need this

http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s517/snowflake1919/Deep%20Mine/4DeepMine.jpg

froltojo
05-11-13, 11:50 PM
This "display issue" is obviously a problem the creators need to fix as its not the first time I have experienced it when collecting items to complete buildings. I knew I had been making enchanted beams a for the deep mine and then the incorrect items show..with enchanted beams missing from the requirements...very annoying.

midnightmeerkat
05-12-13, 12:47 AM
This "display issue" is obviously a problem the creators need to fix as its not the first time I have experienced it when collecting items to complete buildings. I knew I had been making enchanted beams a for the deep mine and then the incorrect items show..with enchanted beams missing from the requirements...very annoying.

This happened to me once, what fixed it was force closing and restarting the game

iLLUMI2012
05-12-13, 06:36 AM
I've noticed this problem with building upgrades too.
It doesn't seem to be a problem for the valentines edition, just the original version.
The problem comes and goes. Try closing the game as per midnightmeerkats suggestion or switch to valentines edition if still installed. :)

Saieen
05-13-13, 03:54 PM
The same thing has been happening in my game. It would say the building is ready to complete, but won't let me complete it. I will restart my iPad and when I open it up again, my supplies have disappeared. The screen will then say I only have 2 royal beams (for example) when I originally crafted five before I restarted. It's almost like supplies are disappearing. Why is it doing this?

vchanhs
05-13-13, 08:27 PM
I think it is a sync issue. Sometimes I can still play even if I have no reception but once I get connection, the game will sync and some stuff will be different before the sync. Sometimes I will even get a full energy back after the sync. So I think its not a bug.

Frosty_Wench
05-14-13, 12:47 PM
I think it is a sync issue. Sometimes I can still play even if I have no reception but once I get connection, the game will sync and some stuff will be different before the sync. Sometimes I will even get a full energy back after the sync. So I think its not a bug.

It is a bug, and it's 100% predictable in my game. It happens every single time I look at the requirements of an upgrade that actually does require coins (e.g. resource buildings and Wizard School). It also is easily fixable by a force close and or "force sync". I'm not quite sure why it seemingly cannot be fixed. This glitch gets referenced in so many threads it's not even funny. It's kind of like what they say about cancer...If a thread lives long enough, it's going to get a building requirements glitch post.

Maybe there could be a very obvious sticky? That may help a little.

Perry9877
05-15-13, 11:53 AM
I have been working on a Deep Mine since it came out last week. I had depleted most of my back stock upgrading things and was having trouble replacing them as my radiation treatments leave me tired and drained, so I was short enchanted items and lanterns. I collected the lanterns and went on to the enchanted items. Before going to bed last night, I finally started the last two enchanted beams. I just returned from my Dr.'s office, opened my game, and was gutted to find that one of my Sparkling Mines are gone! Then I go to complete the Deep Mine, and it says I have no lanterns. I know that upgrading mines was part of the upgrading quests and know I had completed these quests. I do not have screen shot of my kingdom before, but here is today's pic. The second mine was in the blank spot behind the first mine. Please let me know how I can correct this. Thank you.

Perry9877
05-15-13, 11:57 AM
I have been working on a Deep Mine since it came out last week. I had depleted most of my back stock upgrading things and was having trouble replacing them as my radiation treatments leave me tired and drained, so I was short enchanted items and lanterns. I collected the lanterns and went on to the enchanted items. Before going to bed last night, I finally started the last two enchanted beams. I just returned from my Dr.'s office, opened my game, and was gutted to find that one of my Sparkling Mines are gone! Then I go to complete the Deep Mine, and it says I have no lanterns. I know that upgrading mines was part of the upgrading quests and know I had completed these quests. I do not have screen shot of my kingdom before, but here is today's pic. The second mine was in the blank spot behind the first mine. Please let me know how I can correct this. Thank you.. Sorry, I think this has the screenshot

vchanhs
05-15-13, 04:48 PM
Try tapping at the empty area where your mine was supposed to be. Did you see any speed up pop up? Sometimes the buildings may be invisible due to display issue especially after you rotate them. Else email TL about this.

maguar
05-16-13, 03:38 AM
I have been working on a Deep Mine since it came out last week. I had depleted most of my back stock upgrading things and was having trouble replacing them as my radiation treatments leave me tired and drained, so I was short enchanted items and lanterns. I collected the lanterns and went on to the enchanted items. Before going to bed last night, I finally started the last two enchanted beams. I just returned from my Dr.'s office, opened my game, and was gutted to find that one of my Sparkling Mines are gone! Then I go to complete the Deep Mine, and it says I have no lanterns. I know that upgrading mines was part of the upgrading quests and know I had completed these quests. I do not have screen shot of my kingdom before, but here is today's pic. The second mine was in the blank spot behind the first mine. Please let me know how I can correct this. Thank you.

I think you may have asked me this in game. If so I've responded on your wall.

Perry9877
05-16-13, 11:21 AM
Hooray! I just got home from a biopsy and powered up my iPad and voila, my mine is back!! The 5 lanterns are gone, but I think the mine would be harder to replace. And yes, Maguar, I got your message, thank you kindly! :-)

joylogan
05-16-13, 11:26 AM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=644597468890449&set=o.127248777331416&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf