PDA

View Full Version : please read if you are my neighbor

glitterbabies
05-11-13, 06:50 PM
I am having trouble visiting islands. I get foreclosed depending on the size of the island so if I haven't visited you for a while that might be why.

I am taking a break from the game for a few days because at this point I am ready to just quit altogether having bred five mists just today and spending over 200 gold to speed them up and get them out of my den/nest.

I really like this game but my frustration level is off the charts at this point.

glitterbabies
05-11-13, 06:51 PM
force closed not foreclosed LMAO

annbluebird
05-11-13, 06:55 PM
force closed not foreclosed LMAO

Breaks are good for the ealth :-) lets see how long you will stay far from us :p take care! And if you need neighbors who dont care if you cant visit, feel free to add me.

kwhales
05-11-13, 07:23 PM
I am having trouble visiting islands. I get foreclosed depending on the size of the island so if I haven't visited you for a while that might be why.

I am taking a break from the game for a few days because at this point I am ready to just quit altogether having bred five mists just today and spending over 200 gold to speed them up and get them out of my den/nest.

I really like this game but my frustration level is off the charts at this point.

Are you only being forced closed on island that have the battle arena and questing portal?

glitterbabies
05-12-13, 05:23 AM
Are you only being forced closed on island that have the battle arena and questing portal?

I don't know...do you have either of those because I get a force close every single time I try to visit your island. I don't really know the other islands specifically who I get it on because I don't really pay attention as I'm visiting neighbors daily. I just click visit and if I can't get on I just move on to the next neighbor.

glitterbabies
05-12-13, 05:24 AM
btw, I used to be able to visit your island when we first became neighbors. It's only been in the last few weeks that I can't anymore. Did something change on your island within the last few weeks?

kwhales
05-12-13, 05:56 AM
btw, I used to be able to visit your island when we first became neighbors. It's only been in the last few weeks that I can't anymore. Did something change on your island within the last few weeks?

I got the battle arena on my island. Next time you go visiting, check other IOS islands and see if they have either the arena or the quest portal. If none of the islands you visit have them and you don't get forced closed, this may be the problem. who else can't you visit? If you know the islands ID, go to those threads and see if they are there. If they are, pm a mod and see if they can let TL know this seems to be your problem. This is why beta testing exists.

kooky panda
05-12-13, 09:05 AM

I am sorry you are having issues with the game. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
If you still having issues, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

See this thread for more information

(http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41338-Diamond-Dragon-Part-II&p=514033&viewfull=1#post514033)http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48196-Game-crashing&p=574783&viewfull=1#post574783