PDA

View Full Version : What's the quickest way to get trade certificates?

jasren
05-11-13, 06:03 PM
So iv gotten the chateau, now saving for tinker camp (not even half way), and then I have all the expansions to do. What's your strategy for doing lots of exchanges quickly?
Iv been trying to collect from cows and chickens all day the past few days, so I can at least do 1 per day. Can't use my hides, as it uses fur, and I need 70 to complete ampi, then 70 for tinker by what I read on here. I try to do fruit trade but that's once every 6 days. And apple pies- well by the time I do eggs and adventures, I can't keep collecting from kitchen as well, plus apples and oranges take ages to get to 20 per trade, even at collecting every 2 hours. I keep having to mine coal for whisps too, so I don't know wether I should keep doing the milk and eggs, and rare troll hunt one, or is there a better way???

vchanhs
05-11-13, 07:25 PM
Seems like you have upgraded all your trades. What I do is to do milk and eggs most of the time. As and when my glimmerbulbs is enough from mAgic garden and purple cow, I will plant strawberries. I also use my fur for hides trade but since you need the fur, it can't be help.

Mostly just do what you are doing now. I don't really try to get tickets now but still average 2-3 trades per day. Last time when I was trying, I get around 5-6 trades per day.

s350z
05-11-13, 09:59 PM
Best 2 trades are:

Eggs & Milk exchange
Meat Delivery

they got me my Tinkercamp yesterday :)

jasren
05-11-13, 10:55 PM
Best 2 trades are:

Eggs & Milk exchange
Meat Delivery

they got me my Tinkercamp yesterday :)

Yay congrats! I did upgrade all trades, and at first, while inventory was full I could do 4 a day- but 5 on an average seems impossible. That's why I asked, because I keep reading on here that some people say they do several a day, but even when I check cs every half hour to do milk eggs, and yes meat as soon as I have enough roast chic each time, even then I do 2 at the very most. Except the 6th day, when I have the fruit one too.
I'll try not to keep going - 30, ok 31, ok 32, because I'm at 39 and thinking far out it will take a year at least in all extensions after tinker, then no doubt with an update we'll need one for each extension.

queenofpolharcity
05-12-13, 07:44 AM
Do you have stables and hatcheries? I have two of each, and have a few chickens, cows, and pigs. This enables me to have tons of meats, eggs and hides to trade. I also bought two of each fruit trees and have two kitchens. If I rotate the trades right, I can get several trades per day, giving me the tickets and extra energy. I just have to be careful to keep a good supply of wheat and sugar cane growing in the garden. I save the sweet trade until the last one for the day since it takes the longest.

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 07:46 AM
Through out the day do the short, 1 hr, 2 hr ones. If you are going to go out somewhere, set a 4 hr one going and before you go to sleep, do the 8 hr ones.

I haven't got enough Roast Chicken to keep doing the Meat one and I turned all my fur to Pink Fur for the goal so I'm a little bad on trades right now.

jasren
05-12-13, 02:56 PM
Thanks for the ideas. I only have one of each- stable and hatchery, so I'll do those. The hide one would be great because I'm always maxed, but need fur for other things. I have one of each fruit tree except 3 lemons, so that's slower, but good idea to get second. Just need to save a few more gems. Yep 2 kitchens, and I'm always doing the pies when I have enough fruit. :)

rub1x
05-13-13, 07:02 AM
I have trouble keeping up with the eggs part of the eggs & milk trade, seeing as how 60 eggs are required for the noodles -> spicy feast -> Explore Dark Caves adventure (as close to daily as possible)... though I'm nearly always maxed on milk. :(
So I instead find myself often doing the Magic Fruit exchange, but that's un-sustainable because of the limitation of receiving 1 magic fruit per day.
I find fur to be the limiting factor on trading wool, hide & fur for building materials, and rat tails to be the same for the exchange with Belladonna.

IMHO, considering that trade route upgrades give an early boost on the number of trade tickets collected but once they've been exhausted the collection goes much slower, I think that the Royal Exchange should randomly give 1-3 trade tickets with each trade... perhaps 60% chance for 1 ticket, 30% for 2 tickets, and 10% for 3 tickets (average: 1.5 tickets per trade).

RotomGuy
05-13-13, 08:53 AM
I have trouble keeping up with the eggs part of the eggs & milk trade, seeing as how 60 eggs are required for the noodles -> spicy feast -> Explore Dark Caves adventure (as close to daily as possible)... though I'm nearly always maxed on milk. :(
So I instead find myself often doing the Magic Fruit exchange, but that's un-sustainable because of the limitation of receiving 1 magic fruit per day.
I find fur to be the limiting factor on trading wool, hide & fur for building materials, and rat tails to be the same for the exchange with Belladonna.

IMHO, considering that trade route upgrades give an early boost on the number of trade tickets collected but once they've been exhausted the collection goes much slower, I think that the Royal Exchange should randomly give 1-3 trade tickets with each trade... perhaps 60% chance for 1 ticket, 30% for 2 tickets, and 10% for 3 tickets (average: 1.5 tickets per trade).

I agree about the Fur.

I stupidly turned it all into Pink Fur for the Valentine goal and now I only have 5. :(

jasren
05-20-13, 05:16 PM
I agree about the Fur.

I stupidly turned it all into Pink Fur for the Valentine goal and now I only have 5. :(

I did the same, then one by one needed fur for amphitheatre.
I'm now on 84 tickets.
I check ca every half hour to hour when possible, and mainly do 2 eggs and milk trades a day, 1-2 meat depending on chicken. Rat tails are rare for belladonna one, but now theatre is done, I do the hide one too. As much as I'd like more trees, I think I'll get a few gems next week for the wizard ones instead. And just start collecting for expansions. I figure the eggs one is easiest, except I'd like to do dessert adventure more, but need 50 milk just to make Sundays, and tinker is first priority at the moment. It would be good to put 3 lanterns at a time, can you do that or only whisps in tinker camp??,

vchanhs
05-20-13, 06:06 PM
Tinker camp can make lanterns.