PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - new multi choice

maguar
05-11-13, 05:22 PM
Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

Just a reminder to think of upcoming holidays etc.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) requesting more gift options or this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmations.

maguar
05-11-13, 05:26 PM
I mucked up the first suggestion poll and didn't make it multi choice. I'm posting all the previous posts here.

Hi ^^ I'd like to suggest a building that helps with cooking

A treant would require a new weapon based on the current format of one unique weapon per creature. Probably an axe but perhaps even more cool would be a flaming sword! Not sure what the treant would drop when vanquished besides living wood.
I'd like to repeat again the idea of those upgraded weapons being useful and more effective against lower level creatures instead of my pulling out a wooden sword still against a skunkupine, for instance. If not more health points per hit then higher percentage chance that each hit may drop an energy point.

A fire-enchanted axe? Mixture of both weapons.

What would the treant drop that would be good?

I also think it would be a cool idea to add a new drop; Garlic. That can be made into Garlic Bread in the kitchen, and maybe it can be crafted into something to ward off, I don't know, vampires or ghosts? :3

I would really like to be able to upgrade the storage cellar, like we can a lot of the other buildings. Each upgrade could increase the storage max by a little bit. It would be useful to be able to store more stone/wood/water/etc!

1) I can't make multi choices.
2) How about new resource building provides fish and mermaid scales ?

Even though its not on the poll Yggdrasil is still my choice. I think it would be a good tie in to bring out Ivy's sister. The treant would be my pick from this poll... a new monster with a quest line to introduce it and the weapon to **** it too.

On a decor note... trees changing colors with the seasons would be a nice touch. Some new flowers or statues maybe.

Fishermans Cabin?

Maybe it could also supply Old Boots which can be upgraded in the Forge into Armour Boots for a new adventure. Just blurting out ideas right now :)

I could only vote for one item. Anyone else have this?

just one thing,we need more saps!!

A water-filled moat would be cool so that we can put it around buildings and stuff like that.

This, and a river would be great :)

Really disappointed you people haven't voted as much for the treant...I'm starting to question if you're all moms. o-o

Love to see more buildings.
For Halloween, a balladonna goal, with the cat in the last poll suggestion would be great. And which related items for crafting, or when collecting from which once you finish expansion/ Halloween goal, you get spells as rare drops, which give 20 energy, or special spells that can complete lanterns with 1 whisp ect.

I'm at 40 cap, but in the last suggestion poll, I loved the idea of increasing this, or even decreasing 3 minute wait time, to say half. So an hour after harvest etc, your able to continue. Collecting from cows and chickens takes up so much, and then you can't harvest etc, or play extensively which can be annoying. I think this would improve game longevity, given that lits of people write they get bored unable to continue game play after only doing a few things at a time.

More walls, and that could be incorporated into Halloween as well. - Halloween haunted buildings- with new monsters, which provide new resource items. More expansion goals. :)

Please, please, please - I second and third the requests for water tiles that we can use to build moats or rivers or even tiny creeks. :)

wolfchaser
05-12-13, 07:32 AM
I would like to see a new trade route added that allowed us to trade constructed goods ( Statues, flower boxes, etc ) for other types of items such as ready made meals or even another way to get Alicorn parts

roosfamily
05-12-13, 08:53 AM
I would like a trade ruote for prime cuts and truffles.

clarontinalisa
05-12-13, 09:19 AM

Me too and water with something as maxed out all the time trying to get fish

wassupbaby
05-12-13, 09:33 AM

I second this. I dont want to feed the greedy baron anymore -.-

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 09:39 AM
I want a Trade Route for natural objects like Sap, Glimmerdust, random Petals, etc.

Also I never noticed it before but I need that Royal Chicken as my Chickens refuse to be roasted.

dinojuju
05-12-13, 09:50 AM
I would love to have some way to use/trade all my leftover Valentine items (candies, love wood, pink fur, etc). Maybe the opposites in the Love Shack - pink fur to regular, milk chocolate to chocolate for the sweet feast, red ribbons to rat tails...

I would also like to be able to add more walls even if I didn't get RP for them.... I have a couple places that need 2 or 3 more pieces of wall that I hide with trees. I know it seems a bit neurotic but I hate to not be able to finish a design element for lack of a few walls!

dng1234
05-12-13, 11:12 AM
I would also like to be able to add more walls even if I didn't get RP for them.... I have a couple places that need 2 or 3 more pieces of wall that I hide with trees. I know it seems a bit neurotic but I hate to not be able to finish a design element for lack of a few walls!

I know TL limits the wall amount due to royal points but what if the limit it sits at now gives you the points and any after that number doesn't. Another possibility is to have two different walls and one gives RP and the other doesn't. It would give those who need the walls for design reasons a chance to see their design come to life without worrying about a limit.

arikasi
05-12-13, 11:20 AM
For a future poll, I would like to see a gold buyable sheep. Wool is the one thing that holds back one of my exchanges.

arikasi
05-12-13, 11:22 AM
And fish should be more common. I seem to get them about one in three tries, they are always a blocking factor in either the exchange or cooking for me.

dragonflyagk
05-12-13, 11:38 AM
Curved path, so that our paths can meander and gently turn instead of all right angles. You would be able to add a couple of these curved "stepping stones" into your "straight" path to create a gentle turn

mymummy789
05-12-13, 01:08 PM
I would like to see a new trade route added that allowed us to trade constructed goods ( Statues, flower boxes, etc ) for other types of items such as ready made meals or even another way to get Alicorn parts

I would also include duplicate items obtained via quests. I now have 3 pumpkin patches but haven't even got room to display one at the moment.

I would love to have some way to use/trade all my leftover Valentine items (candies, love wood, pink fur, etc). Maybe the opposites in the Love Shack - pink fur to regular, milk chocolate to chocolate for the sweet feast, red ribbons to rat tails...

This is also a fabulous idea

olcastle
05-12-13, 01:37 PM
I'd like to see an alicorn in my kingdom ;)

elaur
05-12-13, 06:19 PM
Treants/Ents are good creatures. I know there are "corrupted" treants but overall I would rather have Ent friends than enemies. Please don't make us **** them.

Make them friends! That would be cool. And fit.

CottageRose
05-12-13, 06:26 PM
Exactly why I didn't vote for Treants as monsters. Trees are our friends. lol

AmeliaDashwood
05-12-13, 08:53 PM
I agree with the several people that have suggested a bulk fish/mermaid scale/some new aquatic item? supplier similar to the stables or hatchery. The Fisherman's hut is an excellent idea, or some sort of seaport as has also been suggested. Not trying to suggest the game should be made too easy, but it is odd that all other protein items have a bulk source, but not fish that we have to collect by one's and two's (if lucky).
The seaport could also be a launching pad for new seafaring adventures, trades etc.

SpuriousNotion
05-12-13, 08:53 PM
But what if the treants not only dropped living wood, but plenty of sap as well? I have a feeling there would be a large group of kings and queens cheering for treants to appear!

theshellybean
05-12-13, 09:20 PM
This fishermans hut/seaport sounds like a fantastic idea!! Even a fish hatchery? Whatever you'd like to call it a building of sorts where you could collect fish and scales is a grand idea!

MBRBTBRB
05-12-13, 11:24 PM
Coastal stuff: port, piers, fisherman's hut, lighthouse, etc.

blurbie
05-13-13, 01:47 AM
I voted for everything I like. Treant could drop the odd fruit as well. And a rare drop we need later.

Yes, I also want upgraded storage so we can keep more of everything!

Yes to curved paths! And water tiles!

We want to use Valentine's things also. Can we craft love wood to regular, and love stone to something else? I want an alternate way to make silver, perhaps?

blurbie
05-13-13, 02:00 AM
How about a chocolate trade? And a Valentine stuff trade?

Sobepeng
05-13-13, 02:38 AM
To continue our mythical pet theme, we should get a pet phoenix.

Also, would be awesome to have a Treant (or any other creature from mythology) that is a friendly character with its own quest line (could possibly be a Treant that guides us against Treants that have turned bad?).

bowlfullofcherries
05-13-13, 04:49 AM
Sometime after the next big expansion upgrade I'd like to see buildings that compliment the queen's court. Barring that, bring on the chicken!

jdelvalle1
05-13-13, 06:06 AM
Curved path, so that our paths can meander and gently turn instead of all right angles. You would be able to add a couple of these curved "stepping stones" into your "straight" path to create a gentle turn

I love this idea! Also....please bring regular non-royal point picket fences for our animals!

sarreiwei
05-13-13, 08:30 AM
I would really love it if there was a way to make it more difficult to spend the gems on fast finishes. I can't tell you how many times I've done this by accident because the game was stuck for a minute and I was trying to select something near it. It makes it a lot longer to get things I really want. I understand making it easier to play, but in this case I'd prefer the safeguard.

Also, I love the idea someone had about extra storage!

All the new stuff you have added has been wonderful! I love it! More, please?!!? :) Especially the quests!

Also, whoever does the story line for the quests does an awesome job. I have laughed out loud many times from something funny and even when I don't I'm still amused. I think one of the reasons I was starting to play less when I didn't have any quests for a long while was because I wanted more story! :)

Thank you for everything you have done to improve the game and make it more fun for us! :)

sarreiwei
05-13-13, 08:39 AM
To continue our mythical pet theme, we should get a pet phoenix.

Oh, I love that!! :D

Also the suggestion on more buildings with the queen theme!

And is there any way we can get past level 30? I've been stuck there for a while. Probably could have been on level 36 or so by now. Even if some new content we couldn't get till certain levels, more would be awesome!!

And I love that we can get a new workshop at the exchange! At least I thought I saw there before. I haven't noticed it scrolling through recently and its busy now so i cant check. If I did misread that then it would be awesome to get one somehow! And if it is there, thank you! :)

CatLadyy
05-13-13, 11:17 AM
Also, whoever does the story line for the quests does an awesome job. I have laughed out loud many times from something funny and even when I don't I'm still amused. I think one of the reasons I was starting to play less when I didn't have any quests for a long while was because I wanted more story! :)

I agree - it brings so much more to the game.

I really wish there wasn't a limit on the walls. When you hit level 30, it should be unlimited. And fences for the animals would be fantastic.

ay3cha
05-13-13, 12:08 PM
I would like to suggest uses at high levels for produce.

Chips and salsa (corn, tomotoes, peppers)
Glimmer salad or glimmerslaw?
Glimmer BBQ (roast chicken, corn, slaw, Ivy's new BBQ sauce)?
Glimmershakes or Glimmer smoothies?

Highest value items are milk, eggs, bacon, orange, fish, wheat (flour). How about some love for the other produce I am maxed out on storage, especially those (corn!) with low gold and high monster (skunkupines for rat tails) possibilities.

Oliver118
05-13-13, 11:35 PM
Ideas for upgrades of trade routes:
Delicious trade-Sweet trade
Trade with Belladonna-Magic trade
Meat Delivery-Cocoa delivery
Eggs and dairy exchange-Meat and Leather exchange (Leather meaning Hides and Furs)
New trade route: Ornate Supply Crate

elp2002
05-14-13, 07:20 AM
I'd like the ability to deconstruct items. For example, I have magical cement and instead I need the builders paste, etc that it took to make it. Basically, allow us to undo a mistake or break down an item we received. It could be added to a workshop. I'd rather not have a separate building for this, but if that's the only way then ok. It could cost coins, but please not gems.

lotuskat
05-14-13, 08:01 AM
Maybe a weapon upgrade that lets us defeat monsters using less energy? Those Fangbeasts really take up a lot of energy, and they keep popping up as I harvest Strawberries for the Royal Exchange and Desert Sands adventure.

RotomGuy
05-14-13, 08:55 AM
Monster Lures. Placing one starts a 1 hr timer until you can tend to it. Tending to it causes the monster to appear and the lure to disappear.

There are different lures for each monster. Defeating the lured monsters would not grant the player energy.

blurbie
05-14-13, 10:21 AM
I like monster lures, but I want lured monsters to drop the same as every other monster.

RotomGuy
05-14-13, 11:05 AM
I like monster lures, but I want lured monsters to drop the same as every other monster.

They would, except energy, to prevent energy farming.

jillsaisles
05-14-13, 11:44 AM
not sure if this is the correct thread. PLEASE, pretty please, remove the valentines stuff from gift options!! Valentines is over/discontinued per Team Lava, yet I still have new players thanking me for consistent helps by sending me a gift ( wonderful!!), yet often, new player chooses one of first gift options...Love Stone or Wood, or Kissing dust which are all USELESS.... But what can I say? the intention was good, great, generous etc. Not fair to take away the goals, etc of valentines, but keep pink stuff prominently displayed for gifting!!

jillsaisles
05-14-13, 11:46 AM
please, Please, please keep gifted list intact. (To allow tracking the return of gifts.)

Tastyfood134
05-14-13, 12:16 PM
I would like you to decrease wait time for energy refill and also to be able to gift more neighbors in a day. Also, more sap is needed

Gardienn
05-14-13, 09:48 PM
For gameplay addition, I really want to see the tree plantation because I'm always short on logs. It makes a good counterpart to the deep mine.

For gameplay function, I really want to see two things:

1. The ability to send the same number of gifts per day as we're able to receive. I'm woefully behind on re-gifting because these allowances aren't equal. That just makes sense.

2. Easier monster ****s with better weaponry. It's ludicrous that with Excalibum I still have to make five blows to fangbeast and I get back a measly 2 energy. We should have better reward, less blows and higher items and energy back, when using higher caliber weaponry versus the wooden sword.

laughster
05-14-13, 09:56 PM
A water-filled moat would be great. It would look awesome to put it around buildings and stuff.

trendy4u
05-14-13, 10:56 PM
Ooooo what about a town nearby that's competing with our castle .. A town ran by baron with more goals!

Oliver118
05-14-13, 11:39 PM
I chose the arena because I would like to see each goal character confront one another. It would also be interesting to see Belladonna and Agnes appear visually. I wonder what combat powers they could have?

angela3737
05-15-13, 09:47 AM
I would love to see a greenhouse building that gives coins plus random vegetables .....also love previous ideas posted regarding a aquarium that you can collect mermaid and more fish from :)

jovanisto
05-15-13, 11:00 AM
I would like a way to use petals. Maybe a trade route.

jovanisto
05-15-13, 11:02 AM
Also i have a lot of fern crystals. What are these for ? A way to use them would be nice too.

eicyarg
05-15-13, 12:51 PM
Great idea

vchanhs
05-15-13, 10:56 PM
Can we have a small cage where I can jail the baron? Lol..

rub1x
05-16-13, 09:44 AM
We ought to have the option to continue the pre-upgraded trades at the Royal Exchange for several reasons:

1) 120 trade tickets are required for the new expansion tiles, 50 are required for the Royal Chateau deed, and 99 more for the Tinker camp. That makes it necessary to complete 269 trades, (minus the few bonus trade certificates from upgrading routes) which will keep even the most avid player busy for quite some time.

2) Having upgraded all my routes, and making exchanges daily (not constantly, since it is near impossible to keep stocked in everything) I've managed to collect just over 100 certificates so far. The implication being that I estimate two to three more months of exchanging to exhaust the benefit of the Royal Exchange.

3) My biggest problem with the upgraded routes is the Magic Fruit Trade. As has been brought up by many other players already, requiring 6 magic fruit per trade means that this exchange is only possible once every six days (at best) once a player's stockpile of magic fruit has been exhausted - making this trade rather meaningless at that point. I'm fully stocked (99 units) on all crops, meaning I don't plant or harvest as much, and thus I find fewer skunkupines, fangbeasts and trolls. Which leads me to my second biggest problem: I have similar issues gathering enough rat tails for Trade with Belladonna, and furs for the Trapper Trade. I daresay that, as such, the next 160 certificates will be much more difficult to collect.

4) As mentioned, the other trades are also difficult enough (my Royal Exchange only makes maybe two or three trades per day on average) considering the rarity of beasts, as well as other factors - such as the need for eggs to make noodles for spicy feasts (while my milk sours in my inventory) and also with my kitchen constantly busy making food for my knights (as opposed to making pies for the Delicious Trade).

5) By allowing players to continue the pre-upgraded fruit trades (even just the Rare Fruit Trade), I'll be able to continue to unload crops (strawberries, glimmerbulbs and sugar cane) without too heavy of a burden on my kitchens (since sugar only requires 15 minutes), and thus also continue my activity as a farmer (and thereby as a hunter as well) - making the gathering of materials for the exchange a bit less burdensome and still keeping everyone occupied. Without the change, I soon will sit stagnant on piles of crops, waiting days to make an exchange, planting crops that do me no good just for the off-chance that a beast appears :(

rub1x
05-16-13, 09:52 AM
Another suggestion, regarding the knowledge shards: Perhaps the odds of finding one could increase ever so slightly with each collection that does not yield a shard? I've only collected two so far, and I've been collecting daily for more than 5 months now. Perhaps the same could be said of the wing and horn of the Alicorn? I've been questing since Valentine's Day and have yet to receive either one... and I fear that the same thing will happen with finding Mithril, since I still have none, and without the 4th shard, I cannot craft any. My frustration is palpable.

RotomGuy
05-16-13, 09:53 AM
New Trade Routes.

Petal Package - 10 Red Petals, 20 White Petals, 10 Purple Petals
Mining Supplies - 1 Pickaxe, 20 Iron, 5 Jewels (Pickaxe crafted in Workshop)

Sobepeng
05-16-13, 02:12 PM
Monster Trap - Put in specific ingredients (like the royal exchange) and get out a specific monster. Imagine putting in 5 strawberries, waiting an hour, and then collecting for a guaranteed skunkupine. Not the most overwhelming necessity, but quite helpful for those times you're missing specific ingredients and can't seem to make the desired monster appear.

BungoCook
05-16-13, 02:32 PM
I'm excited about the suggestion of a greenhouse and an aquarium. Forever searching for those elusive mermaid scales. Loved the idea of a port and new spice routes and sea materials for kitchen or trades in an earlier poll. It would tie in so well with an aquarium that perhaps could drop a golden shell to go with the apples, nuggets and eggs. We could then unlock a mermaid character with a whole new quest line to gain her legs??!!

carleeclub
05-16-13, 03:30 PM
I would LOVE to see Fairies enter the game somehow. Maybe through the "Fairy in a Jar" that I have several of already.

adelinutza
05-16-13, 04:37 PM
I'd love to see a new view of the market/ inventory, similar to the one in dragon story: it's so difficult to keep track now of all items... Then maybe TL could also organize the items a bit different: what you get from plants vs what you get from rocks etc. for example in the kitchen, the feasts for adventures in one tab, the basic ingredients in another one, the advanced ingredients that are built with basic ingredients in another. Or sweet feasts in one tab, soup in another. Cos now everything is in most places in one tab... Thanks

adelinutza
05-16-13, 04:40 PM
Oh, and i'd also like a way to see the craftable/ exchangeable while the workshop/ royal exchange etc is running. For example i am crafting syrup 1 hour, and i want to craft icecream next, i'd love to see what is required for that to know what to collect in the meanwhile

vchanhs
05-16-13, 04:48 PM
We ought to have the option to continue the pre-upgraded trades at the Royal Exchange for several reasons:

1) 120 trade tickets are required for the new expansion tiles, 50 are required for the Royal Chateau deed, and 99 more for the Tinker camp. That makes it necessary to complete 269 trades, (minus the few bonus trade certificates from upgrading routes) which will keep even the most avid player busy for quite some time.

2) Having upgraded all my routes, and making exchanges daily (not constantly, since it is near impossible to keep stocked in everything) I've managed to collect just over 100 certificates so far. The implication being that I estimate two to three more months of exchanging to exhaust the benefit of the Royal Exchange.

3) My biggest problem with the upgraded routes is the Magic Fruit Trade. As has been brought up by many other players already, requiring 6 magic fruit per trade means that this exchange is only possible once every six days (at best) once a player's stockpile of magic fruit has been exhausted - making this trade rather meaningless at that point. I'm fully stocked (99 units) on all crops, meaning I don't plant or harvest as much, and thus I find fewer skunkupines, fangbeasts and trolls. Which leads me to my second biggest problem: I have similar issues gathering enough rat tails for Trade with Belladonna, and furs for the Trapper Trade. I daresay that, as such, the next 160 certificates will be much more difficult to collect.

4) As mentioned, the other trades are also difficult enough (my Royal Exchange only makes maybe two or three trades per day on average) considering the rarity of beasts, as well as other factors - such as the need for eggs to make noodles for spicy feasts (while my milk sours in my inventory) and also with my kitchen constantly busy making food for my knights (as opposed to making pies for the Delicious Trade).

5) By allowing players to continue the pre-upgraded fruit trades (even just the Rare Fruit Trade), I'll be able to continue to unload crops (strawberries, glimmerbulbs and sugar cane) without too heavy of a burden on my kitchens (since sugar only requires 15 minutes), and thus also continue my activity as a farmer (and thereby as a hunter as well) - making the gathering of materials for the exchange a bit less burdensome and still keeping everyone occupied. Without the change, I soon will sit stagnant on piles of crops, waiting days to make an exchange, planting crops that do me no good just for the off-chance that a beast appears :(

Just a suggestion, perhaps you can start stocking up for the traverse the desert sand adventure. It uses strawberries, sugar cane and chocolate. So you can start growing those again and each crops attract a different monster. You will also use up only 25 eggs which is the same as spicy feasts and those souring milk. You can then just do the adventure as and when you get enough silver which shouldn't take long if you have 2 deep mines.

WylieCoyote869
05-16-13, 10:18 PM
Water ~ not ponds, not wells, but water.

Oliver118
05-16-13, 10:35 PM
New Trade routes.

Valentine trade-10 Milk Chocolate, 5 Chocolate Eggs, 2 Chocolate Truffles, 10 Kissing Dust Earn Entwined Seedlings and 2 gems.
Miner's trade-20 Stone, 10 Iron Ore, 5 Jewels, 2 Mithril, 1 Builder's Hammer(Magic Forge one counts)Earn Mithril and other rare resources.
Bouquets for all-20 White Petals, 10 Orange Petals, 5 Blue Petals, 5 Purple Petals, 5 Red Petals Earn flowers!
Ornate supply crate-20 Cocoa beans, 30 Trade Tickets, 5 Royal Beams, 5 Royal Blocks, 2 Sweet Feast Earn Ornate building supplies.
Also new trade upgrades.
Trapper Trade-Crafting Trade(Earn any craftable resource apart from decor and special)
Golden trade-Ancient trade(Earn any rare resource)
Delicious trade-Sweet trade(Earn any new kitchen recipe (Sweet feast, Cake, Royal Sundae etc.) and cocoa beans)

RotomGuy
05-16-13, 10:56 PM
Monster Trap - Put in specific ingredients (like the royal exchange) and get out a specific monster. Imagine putting in 5 strawberries, waiting an hour, and then collecting for a guaranteed skunkupine. Not the most overwhelming necessity, but quite helpful for those times you're missing specific ingredients and can't seem to make the desired monster appear.
I already suggested this :)

Monster Lures. Placing one starts a 1 hr timer until you can tend to it. Tending to it causes the monster to appear and the lure to disappear.

There are different lures for each monster, except the Troll King. They can each be crafted in the workshop. Defeating the lured monsters would not grant the player energy.

grenner80
05-17-13, 07:38 AM
I would like to see all quests not need items that need to be bought with jems.

elaur
05-17-13, 08:49 AM
Oh, and i'd also like a way to see the craftable/ exchangeable while the workshop/ royal exchange etc is running. For example i am crafting syrup 1 hour, and i want to craft icecream next, i'd love to see what is required for that to know what to collect in the meanwhile

I totally agree this is needed on all craft buildings.

dapplefur
05-17-13, 11:38 PM
how about a butcher's shop that gives bacon, roast chicken, prime cuts and maybe some new types of meat?

Oliver118
05-18-13, 12:56 AM
how about a butcher's shop that gives bacon, roast chicken, prime cuts and maybe some new types of meat?

Hey, I've got some new resources.
Beef (from cows)
Pork (from pigs)
Mutton (from Adult sheep)
Lamb(from sheep, higher chance of dropping from young sheep)
A new animal (turkey) that drops turkeymeat. These are used in the following crafting recipes in the kitchen:
Roast beef (Requires 1 Kitchen Sauce, 5 Beef, 5 Salt)
Pork Chops (Requires 5 Pork, 6 Salt)
Roast lamb (Requires 5 Lamb, 7 Salt)
Roast mutton (Requires 5 Mutton, 8 Salt)
Roast turkey (Requires 5 Turkeymeat, 9 Salt)
Prime beef (Requires 2 Roast Beef, 5 Prime Cuts, 10 Salt, 2 Kitchen Sauce)
Sausages (Requires 2 Pig Guts, 12 Salt, 3 Pork Chops, 1 Kitchen Sauce)
Prime sheep (Requires 2 Roast mutton, 2 Roast lamb, 10 Prime Cuts, 16 Salt)
Christmas turkey (Requires 2 Roast Turkey, 18 Salt)
Pig guts (Requires 10 Bacon, 10 Pork, 12 Pork Chops)
Kitchen sauce (Requires 10 Tomatoes, 25 Water)
Salt (Requires 10 Water, 10 Stone, 5 Water Vapours)
That leads to a recipe in the Magic Forge.
Water Vapours (Requires 10 Water, 5 Heat)
You can earn heat as a rare reward from Traverse the Desert Sands in my idea.

Oliver118
05-18-13, 12:59 AM

I know! To make ice cream you need milk, sugar and I can't remember if there's anything else. It's required for the Royal Sundae, which is required for the Sweet Feast, which is required for Traverse the Desert Sands along with Light Armour from the Magic Forge. That's required to earn the Heart of the Sands to complete Sabina's house.

elaur
05-18-13, 03:44 AM
Sabrina's adventure takes way too much stuff.

dng1234
05-18-13, 08:05 AM

I love this! I'm at this point now. I went for the tinker camp first to help with the princess goals (expanding, building, etc) and now I've used most of my inventory. Leaving the lower level trades still available at one ticket but get more tickets for the upgrades would help too. I know it's a long term thing but there's a fine line between long term and really long term.

Mudturtledove
05-18-13, 09:53 AM
I'd like to see fences and walls that do not have royal points so that we can use them without limit

HNO3
05-18-13, 06:27 PM
Yet another vote for water. Stream tiles that connect together like the walls do, bigger ponds, or multiple pond designs would all be nice. Also, could sir piggy drop mermaid scales at about the same rate as he drops glimmerdust?

rabsos
05-19-13, 12:27 AM
I would like a butcher shop? Maybe a rooster? A tree monster would be cool trolls are kinda getting boring

rabsos
05-19-13, 12:29 AM
I really want a butcher shop now :)

oppiefoobie
05-19-13, 07:17 AM
I'd like a confirmation button before gems are spent, especially for speeding up buildings and animals. It's too easy to accidentally spend them in this game, I won't buy gems unless there's a way to confirm spending them.

wolfchaser
05-19-13, 04:58 PM
Really would like an alternate method to get Alicorn parts. I've been adventuring daily since the Valentines Day release and only have received a single wing in all those months. Perhaps Belladonna's exchange route could have a random chance for the part or a new quest altogether. TeamLava please help!!! This is my only open quest and 4 months of searching is wearing me out.

Oliver118
05-19-13, 09:57 PM
I love this! I'm at this point now. I went for the tinker camp first to help with the princess goals (expanding, building, etc) and now I've used most of my inventory. Leaving the lower level trades still available at one ticket but get more tickets for the upgrades would help too. I know it's a long term thing but there's a fine line between long term and really long term.

Sabrina's adventure takes way too much stuff.

All these point to one thing-this game is getting way too complicated for some people. Also, I used to be maxed out on Water but now I'm struggling to have just enough for crafting. And I really need it in my Kitchen!

Oliver118
05-19-13, 09:59 PM
Also I would like to collect Sand from Traverse the Desert Sands, which could be used in the Forge to create Heat and replace Troll Essence to make light armour.

Lilipipi
05-22-13, 01:47 AM
Can't believe royal chicken gets the least vote. I have hard time getting my roast chicken needs for the exchange and spicy feast. Some people might say to wait for collection from resource buildings or take time and stuff like that, but I would like some certainty in things, like "guaranteed" roast chicken per collection. :)

Likewise, I would like guaranteed source for mermaid scales, glimmer dust, and living wood. I hate to waste energy trying to get those things and come up with nothing but experience points and coins. If I had "known," I could have spent my scarce energy elsewhere.

Speaking of energy, I cannot enjoy the game as much as I used to, because there are so many things I want to do but cannot get to them. Latest updates have been nice, but they did not come with appropriate energy increase or availability. It's like putting more stuff on the shopping list without increasing the budget. Alicorns and wizard schools do not fully supplement the energy needs generated by the latest updates.

bbarra
05-22-13, 02:24 AM
I also think the energy cap should be increased and I like the idea of some things being guaranteed. I've wasted 24 energy just this morning on 6 red mushroom circles and only got 2 GD out of it. I could have used that energy on collecting and harvesting for badly needed supplies. If no energy increase that at least give 1 energy every 2 minutes instead of 3.

secretkingdom
05-22-13, 03:20 AM
I don't know why everyone is short of sap as I keep having to use mine up. I have 2 sawmills upgraded and never collect from trees. I'm also always trying to use up my roast chickens and chocolate eggs but need eggs all the time for the exchange and kitchen. Also too much water and not enough fish and mermaid scales. Too much stone and not enough iron ore or silver. Collect from cows for milk but nothing to use the hide on as fur is so rare for me. Can't we up the max from 99 as its so frustrating or gift the excess to neighbours who send requests when they have a shortage?

secretkingdom
05-22-13, 03:41 AM
What about a fire to have to put out with water to earn something. What about a mermaid to feed with excess valentines milk chocolate or chocolate eggs etc and then we get a reward of mermaid scales and fish. A mermaid could drive the Baron crazy with her singing

maguar
05-22-13, 05:16 AM
Thanks so much for all the suggestions. You can see the new poll here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?52147-Castle-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-5-21-13). PS I made sure it was multi choice.