PDA

View Full Version : RVC equivalent?

knittingneedles
05-11-13, 03:01 PM
I started playing BS back in October, but just recently got into RS. I've figured out that cedar plank fish is where it's at if you're trying to get exp points quickly, like the jasmine tea in BS. So my question is, does RS have a food that brings in the coins quickly, like RVC in BS? Thanks for any input! I want to earn coins fast so I can expand...expand...expand. Then I'll start worrying about decorating. I'm trying out a different way of playing than I used for my bakery. TIA.

onwardtotheedge
05-11-13, 03:12 PM
I find that chicken and dumpling are better than cedar planked fish. 34 xp per 15 minutes on the oven

nky1111
05-11-13, 04:42 PM
in RS it's extremely hard to overstock so anything brings coins quickly.. just choose from the highest level food available, on default appliances .

erryka789
05-11-13, 05:58 PM
I started playing BS back in October, but just recently got into RS. I've figured out that cedar plank fish is where it's at if you're trying to get exp points quickly, like the jasmine tea in BS. So my question is, does RS have a food that brings in the coins quickly, like RVC in BS? Thanks for any input! I want to earn coins fast so I can expand...expand...expand. Then I'll start worrying about decorating. I'm trying out a different way of playing than I used for my bakery. TIA.

check this link for best things to cook for profit/hr and profit/item
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0AirojqZymHCpdElpNFBaOWtuMFh2SU5ELUFiYUpaY1E&hl=en_US&gid=7

cherryberry9
05-11-13, 11:50 PM
Wasn't all the 1 and 2 day food good for making money? That's usually what I make.

nky1111
05-12-13, 12:57 AM
it's only in the bakery because of the overstock quirk. in rs (or fs) that would leave the shop empty for a good half of the day...

cherryberry9
05-12-13, 10:06 AM
it's only in the bakery because of the overstock quirk. in rs (or fs) that would leave the shop empty for a good half of the day...

Your right I didn't think of the over/under stock bit.

knittingneedles
05-12-13, 07:55 PM
Thank you everyone for your input. I'll just keep cooking and try to keep the counters stocked! ��