PDA

View Full Version : Number of Servings

yusefzai
05-11-13, 05:13 AM
What do you think about the number of servings in Bakery Story?

TinksThots
05-11-13, 05:23 AM
When I'm done with these goals, I'm done cooking for a while, and I'm only on level 56. I've got 10's of thousands of servings on my counters, and it's moving like molasses, even with the 36 seats in my 12x15 bakery. I can't even imagine the frustration of the 99'ers, all that profit staring them in the face, and nothing they can do about it but wait. :(

(337686, just added it, so yeah)

yusefzai
05-11-13, 06:14 AM
Yeah, was in Level 69 maybe 10 or more days ago and now just lvl 70 because I stopped cooking to wait for my counters with 6digit servings to clear...

It really is frustrating, the ROI (return on investment) is way too slow in bakery story, its so hard to expand!

The food costs too much and takes forever to be sold :-(

I have lots of huge floor decors (and still keep buying :-P ) but i cant put them out because i need the space for counters...

CuteTali
05-11-13, 04:24 PM
Hey, How do you make a poll? I've tried it before, but couldn't get it to work.

tinkerdawg
05-11-13, 04:38 PM
You got me curious so I just totaled mine up...... 4,022,704 servings! Lol I could probably stop baking for a year and still be ok!

cherryberry9
05-11-13, 11:43 PM
I won't even try and count. I've got at least 20 tables with over 200,000 plates which would last years.

yusefzai
05-12-13, 08:28 AM
Oh wow! Business in Bakery story is TERRIBLE!

Supply is soooo much more than Demand!

yusefzai
05-12-13, 08:32 AM
Hey, How do you make a poll? I've tried it before, but couldn't get it to work.

Just Create a New Thread. And Near the bottom there is a check box to Create a Poll and i think also choose number of Choices.
Then click Submit and You will be asked to label the choices.

Check out FAQ, i just saw it there. :-)

NoPonyMessesWithMe
05-12-13, 09:31 AM
You are all SOO lucky. My food is gone in a blink of an eye! No matter how much I cook!

CuteTali
05-12-13, 05:23 PM
Just Create a New Thread. And Near the bottom there is a check box to Create a Poll and i think also choose number of Choices.
Then click Submit and You will be asked to label the choices.

Check out FAQ, i just saw it there. :-)

Thank you :)

foxysquash
05-12-13, 08:03 PM
I have a ton of food but can't really complain because playing Restaurant Story for gems, I literally cannot keep food on my counters. The food seems to go waaayyy faster on there and I wouldn't be too happy if it sold that quickly on here.

foxysquash
05-12-13, 08:06 PM
However, if there was a choice, I'd be willing to take less servings if the food prices weren't so outrageous.

islanddoll1
05-14-13, 10:13 AM
My food supply was enormous. I just stopped cooking for a while and allowed the food to sell out and collected the profits. I honestly like the number of servings, it means i dont have to worry about the problems RS is having with too little food. I just wish we could swap counters. I love these new counters with the cinco de mayo goals and I have so many in stock because i want to replace all with them but I have to wait for food to sell out before I use the new ones.