PDA

View Full Version : spend a lot of gems by accident

AmazingRudolf
05-11-13, 03:53 AM
Hi all...

Im so frustrated ... AGAIN for about the 10th time or so i spend purple gems on something i did not even want to do.. i am just clicking away to get coins from buildings and sometimes i just lose a bunch of gems to make a building clickable again..... It just cost me over 40 gems to take coins from the magic garden ! I did not want that! I wanted to buy a pink cow instead with my gems..

in total i have wasted about 200 gems on bad clicks because the game is designed to easily do this accidentally........! im so frustrated it takes so long to get them!

Enough is enough! Is there anyway to contact support or do something to get my last gem spend back? I did not loot from the building i closed the game immediately for safety to show im not trying to scam?

Please respond someone!

RotomGuy
05-11-13, 04:01 AM
If you contact support, they will simply say they cannot refund your gems.

I'm sorry, but they are gone :(

AmazingRudolf
05-11-13, 04:15 AM
That is so horrible................!

It is designed this way to spend gems accidentally! I wasted so many..........! How do i contact support? I find this really bad service

wassupbaby
05-11-13, 04:45 AM
You can contact them by sending an email to : support@teamlava.com

TinksThots
05-11-13, 05:02 AM
You can scream at the wall uselessly with the rest of us here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button) :(

vchanhs
05-11-13, 06:45 AM
I feel for you. I think I wasted almost 100 gems in the past too until I discover a few things.

1) we make most of the gems trap ourselves. Try to put the taller buildings behind the shorter buildings. It gets rid of a lot of unnecessary traps.

2) when collecting, try to tap from the top building to the bottom building. Reason is the speed up button is at the top. If you tap from top to bottom, you sort of avoid a lot of traps as you keep trapping lower and lower.

3) avoid multi taps. I realize the screen will tends to shift the building you just start crafting to the centre and the speed up button will shift one second later. This create a gem trap where the speed up is not on top of the building. If you try to tap again, you may speed it up unintentionally.

4) avoid playing while walking, half awake, not focus etc. I lost so many gems due to this that I made it a point not to play when I wake up in the middle of the night.

You can add me as a neighbor and take a look at how I layout the place. I used to fall to gem traps often until I rearrange it. I think I haven't get any trap for quite some time. All the best to you.

fitfunsparkle
05-11-13, 06:47 AM
It can be frustrating, and we all just learn to be more careful. I lost gems the first few days i started playing. Unless you get a sync error it shouldn't be too hard to avoid after you realize what is going on. I would say i have lost gems 3-4 times in the 7 months that i have been playing. But i am on an ipad so have a larger area to be able to avoid doing so. If you are on a phone it is probably a bit more difficult.

kooky panda
05-11-13, 06:57 AM
Hi all...

Im so frustrated ... AGAIN for about the 10th time or so i spend purple gems on something i did not even want to do.. i am just clicking away to get coins from buildings and sometimes i just lose a bunch of gems to make a building clickable again..... It just cost me over 40 gems to take coins from the magic garden ! I did not want that! I wanted to buy a pink cow instead with my gems..

in total i have wasted about 200 gems on bad clicks because the game is designed to easily do this accidentally........! im so frustrated it takes so long to get them!

Enough is enough! Is there anyway to contact support or do something to get my last gem spend back? I did not loot from the building i closed the game immediately for safety to show im not trying to scam?

Please respond someone!

I am sorry you loss your gems!

You will need to contact support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game.