PDA

View Full Version : Level 42

mammacarter
05-11-13, 01:38 AM
Please tell me why level 42 won't add the charms as you go down, I have got 8 charms on many occasions and the counter still only says 6!!!! Getting really annoyed with it now. Please help

koselig
05-20-13, 03:49 AM
Please tell me why level 42 won't add the charms as you go down, I have got 8 charms on many occasions and the counter still only says 6!!!! Getting really annoyed with it now. Please help

No answers here but I'd love to know what is going on too! I've noticed the same thing.

Orangepeeleater
06-01-13, 02:17 PM
Level 42 was really the hardest of those I have already passed. I spent 6 days on level 42, now I am on level 57 for 2 days but I am sure level 42 was worse. But I've never used any boost. I guess some day I would have to use one, perhaps even on this current level.

Good luck to you, guys.

LCAHEARTS
06-04-13, 10:57 AM
I deleted this game today because of this issue, seems like a glitch. This is the pattern I'd encounter...

Charm 1 - Counted
2 - Counted
3 - Not even collected yet, but shows up as Counted
*Once I actually got 3, it stays counted as 3
4 - Not Counted
5 - Not Counted
6 - Counted as "4th charm"
7 - Counted as "5th charm"
**By this point I'm out of moves.

It happens EXACTLY LIKE THIS every single time no matter what I try differently (such as using the blender to collect instead of matches). Stupid. So over it, it's been over a week and I just don't care enough to keep wasting my time.

FrozenTurtle
06-04-13, 06:18 PM
I deleted this game today because of this issue, seems like a glitch. This is the pattern I'd encounter...

Charm 1 - Counted
2 - Counted
3 - Not even collected yet, but shows up as Counted
*Once I actually got 3, it stays counted as 3
4 - Not Counted
5 - Not Counted
6 - Counted as "4th charm"
7 - Counted as "5th charm"
**By this point I'm out of moves.

It happens EXACTLY LIKE THIS every single time no matter what I try differently (such as using the blender to collect instead of matches). Stupid. So over it, it's been over a week and I just don't care enough to keep wasting my time.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Are you using a special boost to blast the charms? (bombs, power fruit, blender, etc)

LCAHEARTS
06-04-13, 08:52 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! Are you using a special boost to blast the charms? (bombs, power fruit, blender, etc)

No power boosts other than the blender. If I collect the charm using matches, it does not count the actual 4th and 5th charm. If I collect the charm using the blender I get the same exact result. Other times (without running out of moves) I've actually collected 10 charms but the game only counted 7 due to 3 of them going unnoticed. The little glitter/shimmer sound that happens when you get a charm occurs...it glitters/shimmers on the charm counter also, but the number doesn't change. Of the 30+ times I was purposefully testing the issue...sometimes it was the 6th and 7th charms that were not counted but I want to say that only happened twice.

PS - I tried reinstalling/restarting several times.

studio1859
06-09-13, 08:27 AM
I need to know how to find 8 charms, whether they count or not. I've not been able to get past 6.

hrbdonna
06-09-13, 06:40 PM
Any tips on passing this level would be appreciated.

aMazingRSA
06-17-13, 12:32 AM
Stuck! Stuck! Stuck! For days now. Help please