PDA

View Full Version : Goal for battle quest has gone :/

MazReptile
05-10-13, 08:55 PM
Only needed one more win for the goal to be completed and its gone... It was there throughout the day but not now.
Before you suggest I have deleted and re installed the app and turned my phone on and off.
Has anyone else experienced this??
I'm pretty sure there was no timer for this goal either

MazReptile
05-11-13, 11:50 AM
Over 50 views but no reply....

kwhales
05-11-13, 11:56 AM
I wish i could help. But I completed my goal so it went once my 10th victory was won. Try pming KP. She will help you find an answer.

kwhales
05-11-13, 11:59 AM
How many pearls do you have?

scottyhaha
05-11-13, 12:00 PM
I can't answer your question I don't have a battle arena

lollipop_rp
05-11-13, 12:38 PM
I can't answer your question I don't have a battle arena

Same here otherwise I'd be happy to help

MazReptile
05-12-13, 03:56 AM
I have quite a few pearls like maybe 10-15 pearls.
Do you get anything other than for completing the goal??

scottyhaha
05-12-13, 05:29 AM
Email to support team

kwhales
05-12-13, 06:06 AM
I have quite a few pearls like maybe 10-15 pearls.
Do you get anything other than for completing the goal??

I think you finished your goal. Check your storage. If you have more then 10, you may have finished the goal without realizing it, (clicking quickly to get through pop ups) and this accomplishment may have popped up right after you finished those annoying ones and you clicked on it without realizing it.

You get coins and XP when you finish the goal. No other goal is avaiable yet, so no new goal for this feature will be in your goal book.

MazReptile
05-13-13, 01:25 AM
Ah it never came up tho, I don't rush through my pop ups coz that's how gold traps happen. I had 9 when the goal was there, I won the 10th battle and nothing came up.
I got the other pearls after all this.
It doesn't matter now tbh I've moved on and just hope reaching 99 pearls doesn't take forever