PDA

View Full Version : Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread

maguar
05-10-13, 08:09 PM
Vote for the items you'd like to see in your kingdom. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

Is there an item/building or decoration missing? Add your suggestion here. It might be included in the next poll in two weeks time. Please give me plenty of these suggestions so I've got lots of options to choose from for the next poll.

Just a reminder to think of upcoming holidays etc.

If you've got a gameplay suggestion you can also add it here. Please note that these will not be included in a poll. They will be passed along.

There have been lots of great gameplay suggestions. Pretty please can you make sure to include suggestions for items, decorations etc as well.

You can also add your opinion in the thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39218-Can-only-send-3-different-gifts-per-day&p=446227&viewfull=1#post446227) requesting more gift options or this one (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on gem confirmations.

kareichan
05-10-13, 09:06 PM
Hi ^^ I'd like to suggest a building that helps with cooking

P.S. There's no Yggdrasil in the poll, but it is explained on your post maguar

SpuriousNotion
05-11-13, 05:57 AM
A treant would require a new weapon based on the current format of one unique weapon per creature. Probably an axe but perhaps even more cool would be a flaming sword! Not sure what the treant would drop when vanquished besides living wood.
I'd like to repeat again the idea of those upgraded weapons being useful and more effective against lower level creatures instead of my pulling out a wooden sword still against a skunkupine, for instance. If not more health points per hit then higher percentage chance that each hit may drop an energy point.

P.S. It wouldn't let me choose multiple items in the poll so I'll hold off on voting for now!

RotomGuy
05-11-13, 06:10 AM
A treant would require a new weapon based on the current format of one unique weapon per creature. Probably an axe but perhaps even more cool would be a flaming sword! Not sure what the treant would drop when vanquished besides living wood.
I'd like to repeat again the idea of those upgraded weapons being useful and more effective against lower level creatures instead of my pulling out a wooden sword still against a skunkupine, for instance. If not more health points per hit then higher percentage chance that each hit may drop an energy point.

P.S. It wouldn't let me choose multiple items in the poll so I'll hold off on voting for now!

A fire-enchanted axe? Mixture of both weapons.

What would the treant drop that would be good?

I also think it would be a cool idea to add a new drop; Garlic. That can be made into Garlic Bread in the kitchen, and maybe it can be crafted into something to ward off, I don't know, vampires or ghosts? :3

frenchette
05-11-13, 07:06 AM
I would really like to be able to upgrade the storage cellar, like we can a lot of the other buildings. Each upgrade could increase the storage max by a little bit. It would be useful to be able to store more stone/wood/water/etc!

justk9188
05-11-13, 07:16 AM
1) I can't make multi choices.
2) How about new resource building provides fish and mermaid scales ?

dng1234
05-11-13, 07:21 AM
Even though its not on the poll Yggdrasil is still my choice. I think it would be a good tie in to bring out Ivy's sister. The treant would be my pick from this poll... a new monster with a quest line to introduce it and the weapon to **** it too.

On a decor note... trees changing colors with the seasons would be a nice touch. Some new flowers or statues maybe.

RotomGuy
05-11-13, 07:25 AM
1) I can't make multi choices.
2) How about new resource building provides fish and mermaid scales ?

Fishermans Cabin?

Maybe it could also supply Old Boots which can be upgraded in the Forge into Armour Boots for a new adventure. Just blurting out ideas right now :)

clarontinalisa
05-11-13, 09:21 AM
I could only vote for one item. Anyone else have this?

onemansmiracle
05-11-13, 10:50 AM
just one thing,we need more saps!!

Oliver118
05-11-13, 11:25 AM
Hi ^^ I'd like to suggest a building that helps with cooking

P.S. There's no Yggdrasil in the poll, but it is explained on your post maguar

I might be force of habit, as there's Yggrasdil on most polls.

laughster
05-11-13, 12:46 PM
A water-filled moat would be cool so that we can put it around buildings and stuff like that.

plby
05-11-13, 02:25 PM
A water-filled moat would be cool so that we can put it around buildings and stuff like that.

This, and a river would be great :)

jaybay1147
05-11-13, 03:46 PM
Really disappointed you people haven't voted as much for the treant...I'm starting to question if you're all moms. o-o

jasren
05-11-13, 04:49 PM
Love to see more buildings.
For Halloween, a balladonna goal, with the cat in the last poll suggestion would be great. And which related items for crafting, or when collecting from which once you finish expansion/ Halloween goal, you get spells as rare drops, which give 20 energy, or special spells that can complete lanterns with 1 whisp ect.

I'm at 40 cap, but in the last suggestion poll, I loved the idea of increasing this, or even decreasing 3 minute wait time, to say half. So an hour after harvest etc, your able to continue. Collecting from cows and chickens takes up so much, and then you can't harvest etc, or play extensively which can be annoying. I think this would improve game longevity, given that lits of people write they get bored unable to continue game play after only doing a few things at a time.

More walls, and that could be incorporated into Halloween as well. - Halloween haunted buildings- with new monsters, which provide new resource items. More expansion goals. :)

CottageRose
05-11-13, 05:18 PM
Please, please, please - I second and third the requests for water tiles that we can use to build moats or rivers or even tiny creeks. :)

maguar
05-11-13, 05:28 PM
Closing as I forgot to make it multi choice. See the new one here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51623-Castle-Story-Poll-and-Suggestion-Thread-new-multi-choice&p=627567&viewfull=1#post627567).