View Full Version : Added clerk needed for 2nd cash register

silentpartner
05-10-13, 02:14 PM
Customer Support directed me here.

Bakery Store
silentpartner
Sweet Treats
Level 28

I bought a second cash register. How do I obtain a clerk to run it? Is there such a thing?

Anisah10
05-10-13, 05:04 PM
Acually, i thought about getting one..this was also my question.

bigbux3
05-10-13, 09:53 PM
There's only one clerk to run your bakery.

TinksThots
05-10-13, 11:27 PM
Only your first register will have a clerk show up with it, but you can buy one of the decorative people to put behind the second one to act as a clerk.

minidemon88
05-11-13, 12:54 AM
You can also put a pinata behind your cash register or a cat/ penguin too. Can just put whatever you like behind the 2nd cash register.

diamondesign
05-11-13, 08:40 AM
What is the purpose of a second register?

bigbux3
05-11-13, 10:21 AM
What is the purpose of a second register?

To have another register that people can go to. This will not increase the amount of people in your bakery though.

cherryberry9
05-11-13, 10:37 AM
In the end it could result in more money.

kooky panda
05-11-13, 03:38 PM
Adding a second register does NOT increase your sales.

TinksThots
05-11-13, 10:44 PM
Adding a second register does NOT increase your sales.

Yep, it's mainly a decorative thing; people split their stores into sections done up in different styles, and each has its own entrance and customers. Or if you lay it out right, it can make things move faster, if you split your customers into two groups that can get to a table, eat, and get out faster, but your total sales/number of customers will still be the same.

sls0991
05-12-13, 06:07 PM
It does make a difference, don't let others fool you. You earn money much faster and your total number of sales can increase, because food that sells faster allows you to cook more since it doesn't just sit on the counters for a lifetime.

talensnana
05-13-13, 09:11 PM
If you add sections it does speed things up. I have seen an increase in my bakery. The goal is to limit the steps for the bots. Lots of good information in the forums in how it works and ideas to make your bakery more profitable.

islanddoll1
05-14-13, 10:20 AM
It does make a difference, don't let others fool you. You earn money much faster and your total number of sales can increase, because food that sells faster allows you to cook more since it doesn't just sit on the counters for a lifetime.

It makes a difference when the game is running, if the game is not running the normal amount of food will get sold. Once the game is kept on then customers will come through both doors causing more sales.