PDA

View Full Version : No more energy for farming?

cad33
05-10-13, 12:39 PM
the last 4 times I've cleared my farm (16 slots) I've not gotten a single energy. :(

What gives? I use to get a few energy now and again and now nothing? Did I cross some threshold? I'm lvl 11 and it has severely impacted my gameplay.

brandonu
05-10-13, 12:47 PM
the last 4 times I've cleared my farm (16 slots) I've not gotten a single energy. :(

What gives? I use to get a few energy now and again and now nothing? Did I cross some threshold? I'm lvl 11 and it has severely impacted my gameplay.
I've harvested a bunch of crops recently and still received energy. I just pulled 6 carrots and got 2 energy back.

maj1977
05-10-13, 12:49 PM
Yup you did :( up to level 10 you get a chance to get energy for things you do- farming, etc. After that level the only time you'll get that back and only for farming is once you get the shard from the tablet of tabernum that is for farming. Ots the second or third one. You likely don't have the tablet yet and the shards are super rare drops and it can take months to get all four. Basically I'm saying no more energy drops for you for awhile.

cad33
05-10-13, 12:59 PM
Yup you did :( up to level 10 you get a chance to get energy for things you do- farming, etc. After that level the only time you'll get that back and only for farming is once you get the shard from the tablet of tabernum that is for farming. Ots the second or third one. You likely don't have the tablet yet and the shards are super rare drops and it can take months to get all four. Basically I'm saying no more energy drops for you for awhile.

That sucks. Thank you for the heads up.
I wish they would do some sort of step down to wean you off of it. Going from 4-5 to 0 energy (per 16 farm slots) is rather painful.