PDA

View Full Version : Best combo for breeding diamond

The_Sicilian
05-10-13, 11:00 AM
We need a post dedicated to only successful diamond breeding combos.
Tell us your successful combos and let's get a solid LIST of the most frequent successful combos. I know there's a diamond thread, but there's a lot of rambling about non essential information not pertaining to only the successful diamond combos that wound up working for others, period. Example: no need to explain what level you're on, how long you've Been playing and still no diamond, how you are giving up, etc etc etc. that way those who do not have a diamond, can click in and just see all the successful breeding combos and not have to sift through ramblings page after page until someone actually decides to post their specific successful diamond combo(s). I think this type of list/post would be much appreciated and more useful to those who do not have all day to "sift", and want to seriously pursue the elusive diamond with the help of fellow players who are nice enough to take their time to help out with the appropriate combos.

HenryLucky1
05-10-13, 11:04 AM
Got mine with Life and Mindvolt

elitaserina
05-10-13, 11:13 AM
yes! i will definitely be using this page. also it would be nice to know how many tries it took.

xoam0re
05-10-13, 11:15 AM
got my first with epic aurora and epic night.... got my second with lvl 4 four leaf and epic aurora! got both on my first try without even trying for a diamond.. was trying for something else.

kooky panda
05-10-13, 11:30 AM
There is a current Diamond Dragon thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41338-Diamond-Dragon-Part-II&p=625867&viewfull=1#post625867). Please do not start up duplicate threads.

If someone would like to post on the current thread a good list of combos, I will move the list to post 1.