PDA

View Full Version : See yaa fruit mania

skeleton25
05-10-13, 05:10 AM
Yes finally I got to island 10
Finished my goal and got my gold/gems
Now I'm uninstalling fruit mania it's a boring game too difficult to be fun... Too much thinking and luck involved

It's all about $$$$ since all boosts are fore gems
But was able to get to Islam 10 without a Penney

kellabella83
05-10-13, 08:06 AM
Yea I agree! Especially because every single goal I've completed for this game hasn't given me anything but coins which are useless in this game

bobbyrae
05-10-13, 12:34 PM
I couldn't even get past level 30 something on island six since the game just kept forceclosing. Oh well. I deleted it too.

marrrina
05-10-13, 12:45 PM
I can't get past a level needed to complete one of the goals. It's been over a week of struggles so I think I'm about to delete as well.

elaur
05-15-13, 08:28 AM
This game is way too hard.

dala12
05-15-13, 08:39 AM
I quit earlier because I was stuck. You are right it should be fun not most of the time just luck!

Vinternatt
05-16-13, 10:08 AM
Completed the 10th island, got my gems and IMMEDIATELY removed it.

It is the MOST ANNOYING "game" in Appstore.

It is sneaky and irritating.

Everything is overpriced and game is designed in a way to force you to spend money so you can pass a level.

And 40 gems for Facebook thing is a trap as well. It is bugged and you can't get any gems, this has been reported before but was not fixed in the latest update.

Already gave it a 1 star and a bad review.
I am seeing other 1 star reviews coming up as well.

I am glad I am done with this nonsense and I think TeamLava not only shouldn't put this "game" as a quest in other games but they should also drop it from their portfolio.

Other TL games are alright but this one, no sir, never again.

FrozenTurtle
05-16-13, 06:33 PM
Hey everyone, thanks for all your great feedback on Fruit Mania's difficulty! It's still a new game, so we hope you stick with for all the future updates. One tip that I think would be very helpful, be careful about getting the dreaded checker board fruit. Once you figure out how to avoid those, it gets easier! :)

And 40 gems for Facebook thing is a trap as well. It is bugged and you can't get any gems, this has been reported before but was not fixed in the latest update.

Were you able to actually connect to Facebook? If you're stuck at a blank login dialog, try tapping and dragging your finger down to refresh the dialog to see if that helps.

Vinternatt
05-16-13, 07:11 PM
Ofc i did. I refreshed it a lot of times since i experience such problems with other games (rarely but i know how to deal with that). I have refreshed a dozen times, removed and tried the facebook thing 3 times. It actually installs the app on FB but doesnt show the final page and return to game. Which is not a good thing since the overall expression game leaves on players is tricking you into stuff. It is not about the difficulty.
1- Bonus prices shouldnt be that high,
2- Bonus prices shouldnt double/triple after you start the game (like they are not already expensive. Either reduce the default price or end this practice cuz i feel like game is trying to trap me into paying money all the time)
3- Coins have no use whatsoever after a certain level (a level where u manage to get enough coins to buy some bonuses)
4- I played most of the levels at least 10 times AGAIN & AGAIN. thats not really someone who is looking for some fun wants.
5- Checker board fruit. I guess thats the thing where you cant get rid of one fruit that causes the box to stay up. Thats really annoying but in most of my games i especially got irritated when i get to the bottom of the level, i lose by one color or move. You cant believe how many times i experienced that even tho i played very carefully. Sometimes its just luck. You play an entire level but theres that stupid last row "fruit" that causes you to lose the game. And that annoying losing voice like taunting you... Jeez i hated this game so much :)
I understand it is a new game but it is way below the TeamLava standards and needs a lot of work on how to make it fun. Good day.

Vinternatt
05-16-13, 08:01 PM
Oh 1 more addition to that list;
6- If i am being forced to buy a bonus at the beginning of a level (since it increases a lot later), i should be able to keep that bonus if i dont use it. I mean, levels do not start with equal difficulty. Sometimes u get a horrible start, sometimes you realize colors will stuck at the middle of the level. If i am paying 20 gems on a stupid bonus that just changes a row's color, i should be able to keep that boost as long ad i dont use it (only for that level).
Most of the time you dont need to use the boost. That is another thing that makes the game utterly annoying.

mamm1
05-16-13, 10:48 PM
It is the MOST ANNOYING "game" in Appstore.

I kind of like this kind of games but TeamLava managed to take the fun out of it by making it to hard. I'm deleting!

elaur
05-17-13, 04:09 AM
I just want to be able to take it off my quests in my other games. I've never wanted to do that before. I have many more levels before I get to the tenth island. I've always been so happy when we get three quests out of a game rather than two but in this one I'm actually sick of the game

I can't believe I had more fun with slots and bingo than on a puzzle game. I love puzzle games.

It really does seem to promote buying gems since I've gotten levels almost complete over and over and if I bought gems I could finish no problem.

elaur
05-17-13, 04:32 AM
And I agree. Why am I getting coins if I can't buy any boosts with them.

kwhales
05-19-13, 07:08 AM
I'm done. This game is really ridiculous. I have been on level 41 forever and I have this game on three devices all on this level. I never got my gems for doing the quests, so I never bought boosts. This is another money trap of TL's. I don't understand why everything has to have a dollar sign infront of it. Can't we just have a game that is fun to play and gives us rewards we earned? Why all the sudden is everything money related?

TL, this game was fun for the first island or so, then it went down hill fast. Maybe its time to think about the customer and not your pockets.

StrangeLittleGirl
05-19-13, 03:38 PM
Oh the relief, island 10 finally! I didn't think it was possible to get a goal worse than slots but this was way worse!

kwhales
05-19-13, 04:00 PM
Oh the relief, island 10 finally! I didn't think it was possible to get a goal worse than slots but this was way worse!

Slots was way better. Gather a bunch of coins, and let it spin by itself. Here, just plan yuk.

Orangepeeleater
06-01-13, 02:30 PM
I wonder, why do they deceive one can take 40 gems by connecting the game to Facebook? When it gets me to Facebook I see only an absolutely blank pop up window which has the only option: 'Cancel'. Is this kinda of fair play?!

EliSjo
06-03-13, 03:11 AM
The only reason I'm playing this game is to get a gem bonus in a different game, but I'm just about to give up after weeks of endless attempts trying to reach level 10. The game is extremely difficult, and when you do manage to complete a level it seems to be solely down to luck and has nothing to do with whatever I did. I have also tried, probably 50 times to connect to facebook to get the 40 gem award without any success. It just doesn't work. I suggest you fix it really fast. Instead of ripping my hair out I think I'll just delete the game and forget about the bonus. On top of everything else the games takes ages to load, and crashes every so often. Not happy.

plby
06-05-13, 05:26 AM
Island 10 - finally!

when you do manage to complete a level it seems to be solely down to luck and has nothing to do with whatever I did

This. Exactly. There's some moves necessary to move the board down on a couple of levels but mostly it's pure luck. This is one miserable excuse for a puzzle game :(

vreeland
06-14-13, 02:02 PM
Yes finally I got to island 10
Finished my goal and got my gold/gems
Now I'm uninstalling fruit mania it's a boring game too difficult to be fun... Too much thinking and luck involved

It's all about $$$$ since all boosts are fore gems
But was able to get to Islam 10 without a Penney

Any tips for completing Level 51 (besides using the potions to change the bombs' color)? Or was it just "luck"?

NoahDaHorsey
06-17-13, 05:17 AM
Another unfair/programming glitch, when the fruit already seen moves off screen, the color does not remain. The same is true in Jewel Mania. Once a fruit/jewel is there, the color should not change just because it is out of the viewing window.

Orangepeeleater
06-23-13, 01:59 PM
Not only the colour changes but also a blaster disappears should the screen go down. If the blaster was over the screen it does not appear anymore when the column clears beneath the upper row. It is really unfair play!

arale_norimaki
06-24-13, 02:38 AM
I wonder, why do they deceive one can take 40 gems by connecting the game to Facebook? When it gets me to Facebook I see only an absolutely blank pop up window which has the only option: 'Cancel'. Is this kinda of fair play?!

Same thing here, it is all blank and never saw the gems in my account!