PDA

View Full Version : Help, I seem to be locked out!!

locika06
05-10-13, 04:47 AM
I just had a strange thing happen on Bakery Story, all was fine, and then when opening up the app I get the usual 'you have earned xxx while you've been away box, but when I tap the 'OK' button, the screen goes dark, and I get 2 (yes 2!) swirly circles that you normall see with the 'processing' box.

I tried closing and opening the game, but no change... I then un-installed the game from my device (iPad) and re-installed it from the iTunes store... still no change!!

Is this a bug?

The other TL games I have running on the same device are both fine (Pet Hotel and Zoo 2).

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

locika06
05-10-13, 04:50 AM
By the way, when I say 'the screen goes dark', I mean it dims... I can still see my bakery in the background and the 'bots' moving around... This is normal, I'm just saying that it's all normal except for the two circles and no way to get past this point... just have to wait for the circles to stop, but they don't! :-(

kooky panda
05-10-13, 05:13 AM
Make sure you are playing on the most current version of the game.
The regular Bakery game version 1.6.8

Which Ipad do you play on?
Have you checked to make sure you have the most current software version for your Ipad?

locika06
05-10-13, 06:01 AM
I have just uploaded the game from the iTunes store (after removing it from my device), I've actually done this twice now to try and resolve this... so I assume this means I will have the current version... is the assumption correct? If not, how do I find out which version I have?

I play on an iPad 2.

I have found, though, that I do have a previous version of the iPad software (I have 6.1.2, and the latest is 6.1.3), so I'll install that new version tonight and see if it fixes it!

Thanks!