PDA

View Full Version : BS mastery, badge rewards not added to tally

zaaracake
05-10-13, 01:08 AM
Is anybody else having a problem with their baking (recipe mastery) and badge awards not being added to their kitty? The pinup box appears when I complete the requisite number of batches or earn the batch. I hit accept but the amount doesn't add to my final tally. This has happened about five times since yest...grrrrr :mad:....and I'm wondering if anyone else out there is facing the same issue....
Everyone, check if your rewards get credited each time you press accept.
I'm on version 1.6.4 Christmas edition and playing on an iPad 3
And happy baking!
Zaara

zaaracake
05-10-13, 02:21 AM
And I just wanted to let people know its happening in RS as well

threewaterrats
05-10-13, 02:51 AM
Hi there I am having problems as well that's why I came here to see if anyone else was. Not worth playing if you don't get anywhere. I have noticed the last two day I keep running out of money then when I bake it takes double the money. Do u know what can be done
Cheers

kooky panda
05-10-13, 04:43 AM
Is anybody else having a problem with their baking (recipe mastery) and badge awards not being added to their kitty? The pinup box appears when I complete the requisite number of batches or earn the batch. I hit accept but the amount doesn't add to my final tally. This has happened about five times since yest...grrrrr :mad:....and I'm wondering if anyone else out there is facing the same issue....
Everyone, check if your rewards get credited each time you press accept.
I'm on version 1.6.4 Christmas edition and playing on an iPad 3
And happy baking!
Zaara
The first problem I see, is you are playing on an outdated version of the game.
The most current version is the regular Bakery game version 1.6.8.
Go to itunes and download the regular bakery game or update if you still have this game on your device.

zaaracake
05-10-13, 07:43 AM
Hey, thanks for the heads up, shall download the latest version and will check if it gives me rewards from now on...either way I will post result here in 48 hours....after that, feel free to delete this thread...thanks kooky for your time

traceums
05-10-13, 10:28 PM
This is happening to me too. Thought at first it was just on the Pueblo oven, but no it's on all my appliances. I have the latest version... :/

zaaracake
05-11-13, 03:47 AM
Yeah, I've downloaded the latest version and will chk how things are, thanks for writing trace, good to know I'm not the only one. I have written to Teamlava too....hmmmm, lets see....

traceums
05-11-13, 04:54 AM
Mine is fixed now! Just seemed to come back, didn't do anything different!