PDA

View Full Version : Deep Mine!

MiniLaura
05-09-13, 12:05 PM
A new resource building. Better chances at getting iron?

I already built 2 and need to wait 10 hours to collect.

The Deep Mine was missing some of the requirements when it was first released. It was updated with the correct requirements, which are:

50,000 Coins (to purchase)
3 Enchanted Blocks
6 Enchanted Beams
3 Architect's Pastes
5 Wisp Lanterns

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/null_zps6177f531.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/null_zps6177f531.png.html)

Edit:
The mine costs $50,000.
The size is 3x3.
The collection time is 10 hours

It needs:

5 lanterns,
3 enchanted blocks,
6 enchanted beams, and
3 architects paste

So far drops of golden nugget, coal, iron ore, silver, jewels, earth wisps, adamant, wisp lanterns, and MITHRIL have been reported.

See this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54422-Upgrade-for-deep-mine) on upgrading it.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y417/vchanhs/image_zpsd8fd780c.jpg

MiniLaura
05-09-13, 12:09 PM
How many Deep Mine threads can we start? Someone needs to start one that ends with a period or some other punctuation mark.

badger8
05-09-13, 12:14 PM
Hahahaha!! Yes, and this thing is huge! 4x4.
I seriously need to expand!

rosewaterlily
05-09-13, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the reminder that we could build two so I can wait 10 hours rather than 20 to collect twice. I'm thinking maybe mithril could be mined from here?

ghjvcucjb
05-09-13, 12:18 PM
I'm posting on this one because it ends in an exclamation point...and I LOVE exclamation points!!! Just got my deep mine and have to wait 9:59:00 to collect. Didn't see an upgrade option. Wonder how many we are allowed. It said it produces mithril among other things so thinking mithril is going to be needed down the line with other upgrades. Hoping it produces extra coal as I never have enough of these but am maxed out on stone, jewels, iron and silver.

MiniLaura
05-09-13, 12:19 PM
The description says to collect from it to earn rare crafting materials. So I hope mithril is there for those without the 4th shard, but for me, I hope there's more iron and silver.

MiniLaura
05-09-13, 12:20 PM
Wonder how many we are allowed.
2 max.

I tried to build a third one, and the game told me no.

ghjvcucjb
05-09-13, 12:22 PM
Thank you. If I can find room will build the second.

Regarding mithril, the description did say it produced mithril!

wassupbaby
05-09-13, 12:26 PM
It's toooo bigggggg !!!!

rosewaterlily
05-09-13, 12:29 PM
More silver would be great. Before the new adventure came along, I wouldn't have cared since I was always maxed on silver, but now I need those ores a lot more!

omniBliss
05-09-13, 12:33 PM
What are the building requirements to get this built???

MiniLaura
05-09-13, 12:34 PM
nothing. Just the cash. 50,000 coins, I think?

omniBliss
05-09-13, 12:38 PM
nothing. Just the cash. 50,000 coins, I think?

I hope so, I'm about to buy it... I wouldn't like a construction site on my land too long if I don't have the materials in my inventory already. *crosses fingers*

omniBliss
05-09-13, 12:40 PM
Hahahaha!! Yes, and this thing is huge! 4x4.
I seriously need to expand!

Hmmm, mine is 3x3.

Wierd. O_o

ghjvcucjb
05-09-13, 12:40 PM

None, just a lot of space

SybreTiger
05-09-13, 12:42 PM
Mine is 3x3 as well...

bbarra
05-09-13, 12:58 PM
So how many squares is it? What resources are needed to build it? Need the facts people, nothing except the facts!

katbtodd
05-09-13, 01:03 PM
I'm posting on this one because it ends in an exclamation point...and I LOVE exclamation points!!! Just got my deep mine and have to wait 9:59:00 to collect. Didn't see an upgrade option. Wonder how many we are allowed. It said it produces mithril among other things so thinking mithril is going to be needed down the line with other upgrades. Hoping it produces extra coal as I never have enough of these but am maxed out on stone, jewels, iron and silver.
The way I been going through silver I hope lots of silver too

brandonu
05-09-13, 01:03 PM
So how many squares is it? What resources are needed to build it? Need the facts people, nothing except the facts!
Answered above. I'll consolidate it. 50,000 coins and it is 3x3 (9 squares). It requires no parts to build it.

katbtodd
05-09-13, 01:04 PM
More silver would be great. Before the new adventure came along, I wouldn't have cared since I was always maxed on silver, but now I need those ores a lot more!

Im with you ,,,,yes yes yes on silver ,..lol

bbarra
05-09-13, 01:04 PM

Sorry...my past got posted after the requirements wre already posted. Speaking of huge...don't we already have buildings that are 4x4 and 6x6. You got me all worried over nothing. I was expecting 8x8 or 10x10. Whew !!!

katbtodd
05-09-13, 01:06 PM
The way I have mine ,,, you can hardly notice they are there ,,,, they are no bigger then other mines ,,they just look it

brandonu
05-09-13, 01:11 PM
Sorry...my past got posted after the requirements wre already posted. Speaking of huge...don't we already have buildings that are 4x4 and 6x6. You got me all worried over nothing. I was expecting 8x8 or 10x10. Whew !!!

The only thing I have that is 4x4 is my castle. I don't have the Royal Manor, but the amphitheater, cathedral, royal chateau, royal exchange and wizard school are all 3x3. The original mine is also 3x3, but this one looks a lot bigger, if that makes sense.

ghjvcucjb
05-09-13, 01:30 PM
Is the mine suppose to be animated? Mine isn't but looks like there is a light inside and something on the tracks that all should be animated.

ghjvcucjb
05-09-13, 01:35 PM

It appears visually larger to me than the other mines. Also I'm always worried about having enough space so as to not create unnecessary gem traps. I had to mush a lot things in tight to fit this mine so losing the square footage seemed like a lot...sorry. In the context of most of the other buildings it's
average size.

aimeeq
05-09-13, 01:41 PM
Someone has to impatient enough to speed it and tell us what you get!

mamareader02
05-09-13, 01:47 PM
Impatient girl here-just gives what the mines do(so far)

fitfunsparkle
05-09-13, 01:53 PM
I decided to speed it up. I got some coins, 5 silver, 2 coal, and i dont know how many ore. My eyes were looking for mithril! :)

mamareader02
05-09-13, 01:54 PM
Also,I don't think it can be upgraded(re closed app,turned device on/off,rechecked),and after you do the goal,nothing else comes up

ccflorida
05-09-13, 01:59 PM
I just received 1 earth wisp, 3 iron ores, 3, jewels and 2 silver ores.

omniBliss
05-09-13, 02:06 PM
I speed up the time on my device, collected from the Deep Mine, and took a screen capture... Here's what I got.
45 coins
1XP
5 silver
4 jewels
2 coal
1 earth wisp
2 iron ores

zombiefun
05-09-13, 02:09 PM
Well, could have been worse. :)

Vinternatt
05-09-13, 02:11 PM
Yup just build it. There was a need for a better source for silver, iron ore and mithrils.

hmgdanielson
05-09-13, 02:38 PM
Is the mine suppose to be animated? Mine isn't but looks like there is a light inside and something on the tracks that all should be animated.

Sometimes the buildings are released and animations added later. I keep hoping the crystal on top of the wizard school will spin (slowly - not like the maniacal observatory) or bounce up and down just a little to show it's hovering. And I agree with you that it looks like there should be an animation. If they do add that, it will be very cool.

Has anyone else turned the building all the way around? I've gotta give props to the art team again. They do such a fantastic job on this game's details. http://bit.ly/majriti

CatLadyy
05-09-13, 03:21 PM
Pretty excited about the deep mine. Got 2 of them, waiting to collect. Agreed - the art team has been doing an excellent job. I would love to see it animated in the future.

badger8
05-09-13, 03:28 PM
oh gosh! Having a senior moment.
It's only 3x3. Sorry for the confusion!!!

wassupbaby
05-09-13, 04:23 PM
To be honest, this building make things easier and to me it sucks. I think i'll max on royal beam/block, lantern sooner than i expected and by the time new update comes , i'll have gotten tons of supply and i'll finish all quests in no time :| way to **** the fun :|

bamatiki
05-09-13, 04:31 PM
Will it provide mithril?

vchanhs
05-09-13, 05:10 PM
To be honest, this building make things easier and to me it sucks. I think i'll max on royal beam/block, lantern sooner than i expected and by the time new update comes , i'll have gotten tons of supply and i'll finish all quests in no time :| way to **** the fun :|

Thats so true. But then all games are like that. Whiners win and game gets easier, ****ing the fun for everyone.

parlski
05-09-13, 05:17 PM
I'm so happy to have something that gives me a better chance of silver. and iron, and maybe mythril.

jasren
05-09-13, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the reminder that we could build two so I can wait 10 hours rather than 20 to collect twice. I'm thinking maybe mithril could be mined from here?

YAY- this forum is great for this...I first didn't notice the mine- built one then on here noticed the second option. So thank you, YAY...no wasting whisps on dark cave adventures, I'll do the others as some wrote ailcorn parts were on the simple feast one or second one. Thanks again :)

vchanhs
05-09-13, 05:20 PM
Both are 3x3 but look at the size difference.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y417/vchanhs/image_zpsd8fd780c.jpg

memphistomboy
05-09-13, 05:33 PM
Sometimes the buildings are released and animations added later. I keep hoping the crystal on top of the wizard school will spin (slowly - not like the maniacal observatory) or bounce up and down just a little to show it's hovering. And I agree with you that it looks like there should be an animation. If they do add that, it will be very cool.

Has anyone else turned the building all the way around? I've gotta give props to the art team again. They do such a fantastic job on this game's details. http://bit.ly/majriti

That's one of the best features of this game!! Of all the TL Games I play I'm addicted to CS because the visuals are so pleasing to the eye!!!

eastie41
05-09-13, 06:09 PM
Thanks everyone for your quick postings, and Team Lava for giving us game improvements. I am really happy to have a chance to get more mine droppings. We need it with the new adventure! :)

Jeremysgirl1995
05-09-13, 09:11 PM
I just bought a second and it now changed to require parts and lots of them! What is the deal TL?! It wants 5 lanterns, 3 enchanted blocks, 6 enchanted beams, and 3 architects paste to finish it! I am ticked!

midnightmeerkat
05-09-13, 09:37 PM
I just bought a second and it now changed to require parts and lots of them! What is the deal TL?! It wants 5 lanterns, 3 enchanted blocks, 6 enchanted beams, and 3 architects paste to finish it! I am ticked!

It was probably always meant to have parts, and you were lucky to get the 1st one for just coins

newzealander
05-09-13, 09:41 PM

Same happened for me - I missed the freebie!! Grrrrrrrr

uropimp
05-09-13, 10:41 PM
Got a mithril!!

ghjvcucjb
05-09-13, 10:53 PM
Just collected and got........stone, iron ore, silver ore, coins & an experience, sigh...

Bought second (before I collected) and it needs parts. I'm thinking the first one is a gift from team lava and the second is like most of the other buildings with requirements.

jawest78
05-09-13, 11:08 PM
Just collected and got........stone, iron ore, silver ore, coins & an experience, sigh...

Bought second (before I collected) and it needs parts. I'm thinking the first one is a gift from team lava and the second is like most of the other buildings with requirements.

I don't think so. I bought 2 for 50k coins apiece with no construction materials required. It sounds like they may have added the material requirements after releasing it.

jua1978
05-09-13, 11:22 PM
Great I build 2 and this morning I got 1 golden apple so I finished my sir piggy. Sooo happy, now I hope for mithril droppings

jessarrazzii
05-09-13, 11:29 PM
Why is everyone saying the deep mine comes "pre-built, no materials required"? I bought it and it requires 3-architect's paste 5-wisp lanterns 3-enchanted blocks 6-enchanted beams to build.

vchanhs
05-09-13, 11:42 PM
That sux. I only manage to get one due to coins constraint. Now I need to use material to get the other....

HNO3
05-10-13, 12:00 AM
they must have changed it. I only bought one because I needed the rest of my money for an expansion. Figured I'd get the second one when I finish the cooking caravan in a day or so. Now I wish I'd gotten 2 :(

wassupbaby
05-10-13, 12:14 AM
Oh , that explains why i saw construction of deep mine in my neighbor's kingdom. Thank God i bought 2 right away :X

shambalaya
05-10-13, 02:30 AM
My deep mine was also NOT prebuilt!
It required:

3 Architects paste
5 wisp lanterns
3 enchanted blocks
6 enchanted beams

whizzzard
05-10-13, 03:03 AM
I bought it pre built yesterday. Guess they added requirments today, because my second one now required materials.

maguar
05-10-13, 03:15 AM
I've changed the first post and have asked about it now needing materials.

iLLUMI2012
05-10-13, 03:59 AM
I think TL do a special deal so that those that are first in are best dressed. :)
Some people have 3 Manticores purchased with gems or 4 Sabina houses for example. It's a bit of additonal in-game fun. kinda like a lottery. :)
Some of us were lucky to get two pre built mines today. :D But now I wonder if I could have built a third also. Heh heh.

maguar
05-10-13, 04:07 AM
I think TL do a special deal so that those that are first in are best dressed. :)
Some people have 3 Manticores purchased with gems or 4 Sabina houses for example. It's a bit of additonal in-game fun. kinda like a lottery. :)
Some of us were lucky to get two pre built mines today. :D But now I wonder if I could have built a third also. Heh heh.

It was limited to two from the start. (I did try for a third)

wassupbaby
05-10-13, 05:06 AM
I feel like the rich get richer and the poor get poorer after this :D for those who could afford it they bought it right away. And for those who couldnt buy it or bought only 1 now have to pay even more. I truly feel sorry for them :(

vchanhs
05-10-13, 05:58 AM
Luckily I have been storing up to upgrade my amphitheater to level 5. So I more or less have the resources. Else I will be very mad....lol...

loveknots
05-10-13, 06:07 AM
That sux. I only manage to get one due to coins constraint. Now I need to use material to get the other....

Me too!

brandonu
05-10-13, 06:22 AM
How do you get more than one of Sabina's house? It's a "special" building and it disappears from the market once built, like the Old Thomas House, Thurston's Fort and Ivy's Hut.

puffindutch
05-10-13, 06:54 AM
I bought one when it popped up yesterday, came here to the forum, realised you could have two so zoomed to my castle and got another one about a nano second before the requirements went up! Do I feel guilty, No. I can't afford gems to buy things so I just plod along and slowly get things. It takes me longer than some to get things but eventually you will get there. Mind you I am still traumatised by the cooking caravan goal when I didn't have any fruit trees.......

DaojinWildfire
05-10-13, 07:22 AM
The Deep Mine was missing some of the requirements when it was first released. It was updated with the correct requirements, which are:

3 Enchanted Blocks
6 Enchanted Beams
3 Architect's Pastes
5 Wisp Lanterns

stormidwombat
05-10-13, 07:35 AM

3 Enchanted Blocks
6 Enchanted Beams
3 Architect's Pastes
5 Wisp Lanterns

Thanks for letting us know

arikasi
05-10-13, 09:09 AM
I only have one, but first collection this morning and it gave a Mithril! I have a screen shot but no where to put the image so I can link it here :(

kilaalaa
05-10-13, 09:45 AM
I received one mithril too! Now to wait for the second one...

Sobepeng
05-10-13, 09:54 AM
I'm so jealous of everyone who bought at least one deep mine. I had spent my money previously and was so close to saving up before the building requirements were fixed. Oh well.

Frosty_Wench
05-10-13, 10:08 AM
Me too!

I'm so jealous of everyone who bought at least one deep mine. I had spent my money previously and was so close to saving up before the building requirements were fixed. Oh well.

I hear you. I'm jealous of the people who bought 2. I was so close yesterday, but it wasn't until my morning collections that I had enough coins for my second. Now I'm going to have a 3x3 unfinished building in my cramped kingdom for god knows how long. I'm not at the stage of the game where I can just whip up multiple architect's pastes and enchanted blocks/beams. It might take me a month to finish it.

Elen4070
05-10-13, 10:15 AM
The update got to me today, no prebuilt... So congrats to those who got freebies, and hey guys i sont complain i am so thankful to TL for this game!

kooky panda
05-10-13, 10:18 AM
How do you get more than one of Sabina's house? It's a "special" building and it disappears from the market once built, like the Old Thomas House, Thurston's Fort and Ivy's Hut.
This was a glitch that has now been fixed. You can only have one house now.

kilaalaa
05-10-13, 10:52 AM
For those of you who bought the Deep Mine when they had the glitch, are you guys finding yourselves with less gems now? Because I am now mysteriously down by over 100 gems, and I am quite sure I did not accidentally speed up anything. Besides there is no building in my kingdom that requires >100 gems to speed up.

kilaalaa
05-10-13, 10:54 AM
And I am quite sure I did not speed up my adventures, because they are still ongoing.

fitfunsparkle
05-10-13, 11:06 AM
Thrilled that i got it prebuilt! I bought two right away. I have collected three times (one speed up to check it out)and so far have one mithril from it, awesome! Thanks for this new building. :)

kooky panda
05-10-13, 11:33 AM
For those of you who bought the Deep Mine when they had the glitch, are you guys finding yourselves with less gems now? Because I am now mysteriously down by over 100 gems, and I am quite sure I did not accidentally speed up anything. Besides there is no building in my kingdom that requires >100 gems to speed up.

And I am quite sure I did not speed up my adventures, because they are still ongoing.
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com They will be able to tell what happened to your gems.

wassupbaby
05-10-13, 11:40 AM
Once you crafted the scissors , then there's nothing excited about mithril anymore :X
Cant wait for new update :S

zombiefun
05-10-13, 11:45 AM
I did try for a thirdMe too, right away. :)

brandonu
05-10-13, 12:44 PM
For those of you who bought the Deep Mine when they had the glitch, are you guys finding yourselves with less gems now? Because I am now mysteriously down by over 100 gems, and I am quite sure I did not accidentally speed up anything. Besides there is no building in my kingdom that requires >100 gems to speed up. No issues with missing gold, but my balance was small to begin with.

jua1978
05-10-13, 01:10 PM
My deep mines were both prebuilt did not require material

ascherb
05-10-13, 01:38 PM
I had same thing happen, yesterday's was pre built, today's needed materials...

PikaSquirrel
05-10-13, 02:29 PM
The Deep Mine was missing the material requirements when it was released yesterday. These are the correct material requirements to build this building. Thank you.

MBRBTBRB
05-10-13, 02:58 PM
Well that is disappointing. Yesterday I read here that it doesn't require materials, this morning I had enough coins so I bought it, only to discover that now it does need materials. So now I'm stuck with an ugly building site for ages.

wassupbaby
05-10-13, 05:07 PM
The Deep Mine was missing the material requirements when it was released yesterday. These are the correct material requirements to build this building. Thank you.

May i ask you a question ?
I'll say it anw :D why CS doesnt get to have teasers like other games ? :( it could've been nice to see deep mine teaser

vchanhs
05-10-13, 07:24 PM
May i ask you a question ?
I'll say it anw :D why CS doesnt get to have teasers like other games ? :( it could've been nice to see deep mine teaser

Lol.... Life is more interesting with pleasant surprises. I didn't know about the deep mine until I come to the forums. No pop out or new quest alert. Lucky I check forum everyday. Manage to get one for cheap..

maguar
05-10-13, 07:25 PM
A regular visitor of mine got mithril this morning from one of their deep mines.

OpeningCeremony
05-10-13, 07:40 PM
Wow! One of my deep mines just dropped 1 wisp lantern in addition to the regular goodies. :D

OpeningCeremony
05-10-13, 07:42 PM
Lol.... Life is more interesting with pleasant surprises. I didn't know about the deep mine until I come to the forums. No pop out or new quest alert. Lucky I check forum everyday. Manage to get one for cheap..

I got a pop up for the deep mine when I logged in after the reset on 5-10-13 midnight (my time PST)

HNO3
05-10-13, 10:20 PM

I got the new quest alert when I opened my game Thursday afternoon, and then after I'd already built it I got the pop-up advertising it at midnight when I checked it before bed.

s350z
05-11-13, 01:58 AM
i was lucky to get one Deep Mine prebuilt in each of my 2 games ;) to add to my luck ( which normaly i am not lucky- referring to the Golden Apple) i got one Mithiril from each deep mine on first collection :cool:

aleawads
05-11-13, 05:05 AM

Oh! This is why when I visited my neighbour his deep mine looked under construction ! I just bought 2 without any parts required . It's good for me,I am not complaining ,but I don't think some people are happy about it...??????

RotomGuy
05-11-13, 05:07 AM
'Twas a glitch, the Mine not needing materials. The lucky bunnies who got theirs before the fix got no penalty.

tankerslacers
05-11-13, 05:46 AM
Has anyone else noticed since the deep mines were released they aren't getting gems from their adventures? I used to get gems regularly from my adventures and the last 2 days no gems have dropped from those same adventures?

loveknots
05-11-13, 06:38 AM
I have collected 4 times and still no mithril. :( I am bored with this game now. Months of playing and no mithril. Why couldn't the scissors use fey crystals. I have a bunch of those useless things.

kiliarien
05-11-13, 07:37 AM
I was 50% lucky. I put my first mine down for just the 50k, and then thought later on "hey can I have 2?" by then the materials had kicked in. I'm cursing my stupidity. Lots of people are saying 3x3 but mine are both 4x4.

vchanhs
05-11-13, 07:52 AM
I have both now. One pre built, one with mats. But both 3x3. It looks like 4x4 but not so.

kiliarien
05-11-13, 08:06 AM
I have both now. One pre built, one with mats. But both 3x3. It looks like 4x4 but not so.

Ah you're quite right, my mistake. Still wish it had occurred to me to by both straight away!

arikasi
05-11-13, 08:50 AM
Got my first mine for 50k, my second is half complete of materials after one day concentrating on it. But I'm so bored of collecting red mushroom rings! Blue bottles -> beams or blocks, builders paste in between, changed into architects paste over night and build the wisps, four beams to go and a wisp, here we come later today!

So long as you only do one thing at a time in this game it's not too painful!

justk9188
05-11-13, 09:01 AM
I don't know what deep mine is for,
Everything is fine without it,
Now i have to think another way to reduce earth wisp as it's number keeps increasing.

OpeningCeremony
05-11-13, 10:33 AM
Now i have to think another way to reduce earth wisp as it's number keeps increasing.

the deep mine is for people who are completing the Princess Sabina quest line and/or crafting materials to complete the adventure traverse desert sands. those things require a lot of silver ore, iron ore, and jewels. a way to reduce earth wisp is to craft lumin essence or wisp lanterns. but the limiting reagent to lumin essence is mermaid scales. have fun fishing!!

RotomGuy
05-11-13, 10:40 AM
I also supplies Mithril easier and gives Wisp Lanterns sometimes as well to help with those later expansions.

wassupbaby
05-11-13, 10:52 AM

Ikr, TL realese Deep mine because many pp were complaining about mithril as they want everything right away.

justk9188
05-11-13, 11:24 AM
Ikr, TL realese Deep mine because many pp were complaining about mithril as they want everything right away.
Why didn't they think a better solution ?
Now we have 4 mines,
And two of them have 10hr-collection-time with unknown drop rate of mithril

wassupbaby
05-11-13, 11:39 AM
Now we have 4 mines,

Idk, there're already many ways to get mithril .
The only way i can see it understandable is future update will require alots advance beams/block (ornate, enchanted or maybe even new beam/blocks)
Well, most of us like the building but like you, i think it's not necessary and it might **** the fun of CS.

yaliamaya
05-11-13, 12:48 PM
Idk, there're already many ways to get mithril .
The only way i can see it understandable is future update will require alots advance beams/block (ornate, enchanted or maybe even new beam/blocks)
Well, most of us like the building but like you, i think it's not necessary and it might **** the fun of CS.

Please!!! some us us had no way to get mithril, even if we completed the dark caves every day. It is not as easy as it sounds. I bet there was a programming error because so many people were affected. I haven't even gotten my first shard and I'm a level 28, almost 29.

RotomGuy
05-11-13, 12:56 PM
I think these mines are a good idea. More jewels, iron and silver sounds good. I haven't unlocked the Deep Mines yet but I'm lacking in both Iron and Jewels right now and my Workshops are always full so the extra Wisp stuff is nice as well.

ajax1964
05-11-13, 01:00 PM
SO the first mine i finished today had all the building requirements. I just bought another one and it doesn't need the 6 enchanted beams, Awesome, those were a freakin'pain :)

cousinbob
05-11-13, 01:31 PM
I play this game on two devices (so 2 games going) and on both I got my mine for free with no building requirements. Anyone else see this?

midnightmeerkat
05-11-13, 02:04 PM
Now we have 4 mines,

If you don't want the deep mine sell it then, you don't need to have it if you don't want it

jjbirdiv
05-11-13, 02:24 PM
I play this game on two devices (so 2 games going) and on both I got my mine for free with no building requirements. Anyone else see this?

When did you get it? They added the requirements several hours after it was first released.

jjbirdiv
05-11-13, 02:25 PM
Did it have any other materials needed. I might get a second one if there are less materials needed now.

jasren
05-11-13, 04:07 PM
Please!!! some us us had no way to get mithril, even if we completed the dark caves every day. It is not as easy as it sounds. I bet there was a programming error because so many people were affected. I haven't even gotten my first shard and I'm a level 28, almost 29.

I agree!!! Can't believe some people are complaining about this update. No doubt the lucky ones that got 2 mithrils and 4 shards in no time. While some of us have used countless whisps on dark cave adventures to no avail. If you think it's pointless or ****s the fun, simple, don't get one!!! Even if its 8 months before another major update of buildings etc, for most who adventured with lumin essence heaps, there's still plenty to do. In expansions we may need mines also, as well as other goals. So don't build one, or sell it if you have so many mithril. Meanwhile iv collected from 2 mines 3 times each, finally have 1 mithril, but still shards to get and months of lanterns and exchange to be done.

05-11-13, 04:44 PM
I got both of my mines without building requirements. Thank Gosh! And although I needed no mithrils I go one during my first mine.

wassupbaby
05-11-13, 05:18 PM
I agree!!! Can't believe some people are complaining about this update. No doubt the lucky ones that got 2 mithrils and 4 shards in no time. While some of us have used countless whisps on dark cave adventures to no avail. If you think it's pointless or ****s the fun, simple, don't get one!!! Even if its 8 months before another major update of buildings etc, for most who adventured with lumin essence heaps, there's still plenty to do. In expansions we may need mines also, as well as other goals. So don't build one, or sell it if you have so many mithril. Meanwhile iv collected from 2 mines 3 times each, finally have 1 mithril, but still shards to get and months of lanterns and exchange to be done.

If you mean 3-4 months as "in no time" then yes, i'm one of those lucky that got all shards and mithrils in no time. Thanks for your advice but no thanks , i'll decide myself if i want to sell it or not and i'm not selling my deep mine eventhough i think it's not needed. Simply i want a challenging game and if you want it to be easy , fine then. Just respect others opinions!

vchanhs
05-11-13, 05:26 PM
If you mean 3-4 months as "in no time" then yes, i'm one of those lucky that got all shards and mithrils in no time. Thanks for your advice but no thanks , i'll decide myself if i want to sell it or not and i'm not selling my deep mine eventhough i think it's not needed. Simply i want a challenging game and if you want it to be easy , fine then. Just respect others opinions!

Peace peace, don't fight. We can make it challenging anytime. Like not collecting from deep mine or letting all trades upgrade instead of avoiding magic garden. Everyone has their own way of playing. No right or wrong .

CottageRose
05-11-13, 05:32 PM
Different people have different definitions of fun. My idea of fun is following the story lines and trying to design and build the best kingdom design that I can, using the limited building types, animals and plants.

I think it's great that we have as much flexibility in how to play CS as we do. If someone wants to leave Thurston shivering in his boxers or not unlock the Magic Garden and focus on buildings or expansions, it's perfectly ok for them to do so.

You won't find 10 libraries and 10 theaters in my kingdom. But I'm perfectly happy to let others enjoy the game however they like. Someone having as many building as they can squeeze in or putting every thing in rows and blocks doesn't stop me from enjoying the game.

newzealander
05-11-13, 09:18 PM
Ditto, Cottage, and well said. I am one of those that missed the 'free build' of the Deep Mine, but it just means that everything is a little slower. I was fortunate to have a stock of some of the materials, so built one fairly easily, but so far nothing substantial out of it. No mithrals, lanterns or even earth wisps yet. But we all get to choose how we play the game and what we want to do first. There's some satisfaction in taking a week to clear the next piece of land!

I have purposely put off clearing Sabina's land because I know that will create a whole new set of needs - but I will get there, and it will be really satisfying when I do; with no freebies, and a 30 energy limit ;)

freesiawoods
05-11-13, 10:12 PM
I am in the wrong time zone i guess, saw the new mine too late so took over a day to build it. Got a mithril on my first collect but have already freed Sabina, still the iron silver and jewels will be useful.

angela3737
05-11-13, 10:17 PM
Deep mine dropped mitril today from one of the 2 mines I have ..hoping mitril will be used for something else down the Road

jasren
05-11-13, 11:19 PM

Thats so true. But then all games are like that. Whiners win and game gets easier, ****ing the fun for everyone.

I agree- respect others opinions- I wrote, after reading the above posts, that I can't believe people are complaining about a new mine. Yes 3-4 months, 4 shards is easy, in 'my opinion' compared to those of us, that have played cs since last September or whenever it was released (I started when it was advertised on cafe story as new game), and still have only one or like some, none of the 4 shards. This is my opinion, followed by the suggestion, because its ok to say those of us whine- yet isn't saying this addition **** the fun complaining- so if you don't like it, (as I said in the first place)- then do a,b, or whatever. But do as you like, just take your own advice and respect others opinions. :)

maguar
05-11-13, 11:40 PM
Just wanted to step in here as the thread seems to veering a little off topic and could get a bit personal. The way I see it, there are a number of positives to take out of the new mines

Increases the chance for players to get mithril but doesn't make it guaranteed
Helps players who can only log in once or twice a day to advance a little bit faster
Helps those that want to go on adventures every day
Helps those that are focusing on levelling up all their buildings
Helps those that want to max out on crafted items
Building them gives people a goal to work towards

Let's not forget the most important thing, TL listened to the feedback and gave us an option to buy something that could potentially help us out.

Remember we all play in different ways and what some people find frustrating others can take in their stride.

wassupbaby
05-12-13, 03:09 AM
I agree- respect others opinions- I wrote, after reading the above posts, that I can't believe people are complaining about a new mine. Yes 3-4 months, 4 shards is easy, in 'my opinion' compared to those of us, that have played cs since last September or whenever it was released (I started when it was advertised on cafe story as new game), and still have only one or like some, none of the 4 shards. This is my opinion, followed by the suggestion, because its ok to say those of us whine- yet isn't saying this addition **** the fun complaining- so if you don't like it, (as I said in the first place)- then do a,b, or whatever. But do as you like, just take your own advice and respect others opinions. :)

Then dont tell me what to do. I respect all opinions, even the complaints about mithrils ,by not going to mithrils thread and say sth like "i cant believe that you guys are complaining about mithrils , if you dont have it , DO this , DO that.

ironbull2
05-12-13, 03:15 AM
I have loved playing this game but am getting a little frustrated with this new sabina goal and the alicorn goal. I have gone on about 15 adventures of all types and still no wing or horn. I got the sabina goal a week ago and have since gone on two explore dark cave adventures with no mithril drop. I was excited then for the deep mine. I added that and have collected from it 4 times with no mithril either. The last time I needed mithril I did the explore deep cave goal and I got it right away. Anyone else having these problems? It takes so much energy to get ready for the explore dark cave adventure I feel that is all I do every day. So I went on to other adventures in search of the horn and wing because the mine said it would drop mithril but still none either. I only have received two shards so can't craft it either.

clarontinalisa
05-12-13, 05:51 AM
I love the deep mine and I have two. Anything to help get more coal, iron ore and silver is gratefully received. Just wish we could get roast chicken more often for the royal exchange. Thus I voted for the chicken in the poll!

omniBliss
05-12-13, 06:21 AM
I need 2 mithril for the scissors for Sabina's hair, I'm using up my silver and to craft the 2nd one right now because (after 5 collections) the Deep Mine didnt give me one. I hope I don't get it while its crafting in the next couple of days or I'll be upset. Grrrr! Ha!

debsbaked
05-12-13, 09:01 AM
Still hoping my deep mine might yield a golden nugget! Anyone got one from it?

rosewaterlily
05-12-13, 09:58 AM
I got a golden nugget from my deep mine today. Got a golden apple for the first time in ages from my apple tree too, lucky day.

justk9188
05-12-13, 11:10 AM
About mithril needed in Sabina quest,
why don't TL add a quest to do 2 adventures with 100% mithril drop ?
So far, any quest uses adventure to find something did have 100% drop of that item,
For example: mithril to forge Excalibam and Sand Heart for Sabina house.
I dare you find second item in those quests right away after finishing the quest :]]

onemansmiracle
05-12-13, 11:45 AM
This game is challenging enough, I really need those jewels from my 2 deep mines,making 30 unicorn statues has cleared out all my jewels :) ,now the biggest pressure I have is to collect saps. How can ppl have such a big stash of simple glue or super glue, when there are obviously so many places to use them. Upgrading buildings ppl ! ;)

jjbirdiv
05-12-13, 01:06 PM
dont know why all the excitement. I still havent gotten a single mithril from my deep mine. Pretty sure its still a really rare drop. This is just two more rolls of the dice a day.

sjs0514
05-12-13, 01:54 PM
dont know why all the excitement. I still havent gotten a single mithril from my deep mine. Pretty sure its still a really rare drop. This is just two more rolls of the dice a day.

I agree!

vchanhs
05-12-13, 04:54 PM

It's 4 more rolls per day if you have 2 mines. Pretty much increase chances by 400%

jjbirdiv
05-12-13, 09:13 PM
It's 4 more rolls per day if you have 2 mines. Pretty much increase chances by 400%

Ok fair enough. So a 1% chance becomes a 4% chance. ( no basis for those numbers). Slight improvement but with my luck (and only one mine) im not dancing any jigs quite yet. Honestly, the mine has restored at least a small glimmer of hope that i might be able to progress in this quest line at some point. I still dont even have one shard. I do understand where you are coming from though. If i had gotten the mithril prior to this coming out Id probably feel the same way. Peace.

debsbaked
05-12-13, 09:24 PM
I got a golden nugget from my deep mine today. Got a golden apple for the first time in ages from my apple tree too, lucky day.

Yay!! Thx for letting me know! :)

Oliver118
05-12-13, 10:04 PM

I'm maxed out and I don't quite have a completed Magic Forge yet, so I won't have to worry about silver as much yet. Oh, and I'd better go through the process of expansion (crafting Lanterns) whilst I'm waiting until Level 21. See, my way of playing is making little progress at a time because I only play about half an hour-two hours a day. Eventually those little bits have taken me up to Level 16.

fitfunsparkle
05-13-13, 05:53 AM
Got my second mithril from the deep mines yesterday! So that was between 9 and 11 collections to get both.

cctarbucks
05-13-13, 06:17 AM
I've already got my 2 mithrils from it, and now my jewels are maxed out too

i appreciate Team Lava trying to help us out with the mithril, but I think it should still be a bit harder to get. It's only been 4 days and I've gotten 2 mithril

debsbaked
05-13-13, 08:40 AM
I've already got my 2 mithrils from it, and now my jewels are maxed out too

i appreciate Team Lava trying to help us out with the mithril, but I think it should still be a bit harder to get. It's only been 4 days and I've gotten 2 mithril

I got my deep mine first thing and haven't yet gotten a mithril, so it's truly just chance!

clarontinalisa
05-13-13, 09:45 AM
I have collected from both since I got them so about 14 times and got 1 Mithril and 1 golden nugget. I was very pleased to see them drop and grateful. Looking forward to another golden nugget some time.

HNO3
05-13-13, 11:27 AM
Got the first mithril from it this morning. I'm wondering if the mithril drop rate from the deep mine is higher, similar to getting the golden nugget from a regular mine.

kurgan
05-13-13, 12:11 PM
I received one Mithril yesterday after a total of twelve collections from two Deep Mines. So pleased to no longer have to waste ten Earth Wisp on Lumin Essence for Adventures so that it can be used for Wisp Lanterns and expansion. I should have the Magic Scissors cooked just as I have enough Wisp Lanterns to expand into the area where the Forgotten Roost is.

kurgan
05-13-13, 12:25 PM
My rough calculations for the total items I needed to create the parts for Sabina's House are as follows:

Sap: 652
Wood: 580
Glimmer Dust: 232
Stone: 180
Water: 136
Silver: 96
Living Wood: 85
Jewels: 81
Iron: 60
Mermaid Scales: 40
Coins: 120,000

What I don't know is if I will have to create any of these again from scratch as I had to with the Longswords for Sabina's hair.

jtm101
05-13-13, 03:05 PM
Yes you have to make 1 each of the cement, ornate beam/block. But keep another spare of each in case you get them from the adventure beforehand. So i'd make 2 cement, 1 beam/block in advance. Then ensure you have enough to make at least one each when the time comes

Gardienn
05-13-13, 08:45 PM
I bought two right away for 50,000 coins with no building requirements. On my first collection I got multiple wips and lanterns from each one. Yes, full lanterns. I flipped in joy. But they must have fixed that when they added building requirements because there is no lantern in sight anymore, and only a few wisps here and there. I'm bummed for everyone that it costs so much to build them now. :(

freesiawoods
05-14-13, 12:02 AM
Never got a lantern from my costly deep mine. Latest collection only 2 silver ore and am I the only one getting zero silver ore from the normal mines, rock outcroppings and iron rich rocks, just when so much is needed for the latest quests? :(

bbarra
05-14-13, 01:08 AM
My rough calculations for the total items I needed to create the parts for Sabina's House are as follows:

Sap: 652
Wood: 580
Glimmer Dust: 232
Stone: 180
Water: 136
Silver: 96
Living Wood: 85
Jewels: 81
Iron: 60
Mermaid Scales: 40
Coins: 120,000

What I don't know is if I will have to create any of these again from scratch as I had to with the Longswords for Sabina's hair.
This must be totals for all the upgrades as well since our inventory is limited to 99.

maguar
05-14-13, 03:14 AM
This must be totals for all the upgrades as well since our inventory is limited to 99.

Not upgrades but ingredients to make the parts.

sdwombat
05-14-13, 06:08 AM
I got my first mithril from one of my deep mines this morning, so it's reassuring to know that I can get it if it is needed in the future. What I have been most impressed with is the 2 wisp lanterns I've gotten. I am still working on expansions, so this is extremely helpful. My iron ore & silver ore stocks have been replenished as well. On another note, my 2 level 4 sparkling mines have been very generous with earth wisps lately! ��

lotuskat
05-14-13, 07:45 AM
I got my first mithril from one of my deep mines this morning, so it's reassuring to know that I can get it if it is needed in the future. What I have been most impressed with is the 2 wisp lanterns I've gotten. I am still working on expansions, so this is extremely helpful. My iron ore & silver ore stocks have been replenished as well. On another note, my 2 level 4 sparkling mines have been very generous with earth wisps lately! ��

Did you get the Wisp Lanterns after the software upgrade that added building requirements to the Deep Mine? Another poster hasn't received one ever since the building requirements went up.

Sobepeng
05-14-13, 08:55 AM
I received a wisp lantern after the building requirements were added (had to build both of mine). Though I haven't gotten another one since.

lotuskat
05-14-13, 09:39 AM
So there's hope for us still! (^_^)

debsbaked
05-14-13, 10:07 AM
So...what is annoying is that my deep mine has been sitting there since yesterday waiting to be completed-just needed the 5 wisp lanterns. Today I click to make sure I know where I'm at-should have just two wisp lanterns left, and the requirements have changed! Now I need to make FOUR MORE enchanted beams. That spots was coins until today. I don't mind making parts to finish a building, but c'mon! Don't change the requirements in the middle! That is aggravating.

Gardienn
05-14-13, 10:09 AM
So...what is annoying is that my deep mine has been sitting there since yesterday waiting to be completed-just needed the 5 wisp lanterns. Today I click to make sure I know where I'm at-should have just two wisp lanterns left, and the requirements have changed! Now I need to make FOUR MORE enchanted beams. That spots was coins until today. I don't mind making parts to finish a building, but c'mon! Don't change the requirements in the middle! That is aggravating.

Omigosh. That's crummy.

Gardienn
05-14-13, 10:10 AM
I received a wisp lantern after the building requirements were added (had to build both of mine). Though I haven't gotten another one since.

Very interesting. So maybe the still will from time to time.

blurbie
05-14-13, 10:14 AM
I only bought one mine at first and crafting the second has been a huge job! Sabina's house took an awful lot of work too. Seeing the supply list like that is really impressive. It sure felt like a lot of work!

jua1978
05-14-13, 12:33 PM
Got my deep mines for a few days still no mithrill

rosewaterlily
05-14-13, 02:34 PM
I got a wisp lantern my most recent collection from the deep mine, so it's still out there. Also got two mithrils from there so far (and another from sir piggy).

Frosty_Wench
05-14-13, 02:40 PM
I got a wisp lantern my most recent collection from the deep mine, so it's still out there. Also got two mithrils from there so far (and another from sir piggy).

I've also received one mithril from my Deep Mines, and 2 from Piggy in the past couple of weeks. I have yet to receive a lantern, but I've received a few earth wisps. Just the fact that for the first time in months I've been able to accumulate a little bit of iron makes these things worth it.

maguar
05-14-13, 02:46 PM

The requirements didn't change. Any time you see a small number of coins as a requirement know that it is displaying wrong. Force/hard close and restart your game to see real requirements.

MBRBTBRB
05-14-13, 08:18 PM
Finally finished gathering supplies and built my first Deep Mine yesterday. Collected for the first time today: a couple of jewels (I don't mean gems) and a couple of irons. Oh well, fingers crossed the next collection will be more exciting.

It would be cool if the wheel on top turned.

M4dmuffin
05-15-13, 12:18 AM
I've also received one mithril from my Deep Mines, and 2 from Piggy in the past couple of weeks. I have yet to receive a lantern, but I've received a few earth wisps. Just the fact that for the first time in months I've been able to accumulate a little bit of iron makes these things worth it.

today i've got a lantern, some earth wisps, some jewels and a mithril from the deep mines (already had 3 mithrils from sir piggy and adventures) Also today i've received my 7th dark cave formation in a row, i don't want them anymore, please give me a royal pig :) :p

jua1978
05-15-13, 03:27 AM
today i've got a lantern, some earth wisps, some jewels and a mithril from the deep mines (already had 3 mithrils from sir piggy and adventures) Also today i've received my 7th dark cave formation in a row, i don't want them anymore, please give me a royal pig :) :p

You are lucky by getting all the mithrill

jua1978
05-15-13, 07:33 AM
Just received my first mithrill from the deep mine

ashleighncurrie
05-15-13, 08:39 AM
I haven't read all the comments... But what's this about the materials needed to build it? I didn't have to have any materials. I just plonked it in my kingdom?!

glittergirly1
05-15-13, 08:44 AM
Ive built two mines and collected a total of 4 times. So far I've collected 1 mythril and common jewels

MiniLaura
05-15-13, 09:27 AM
I haven't read all the comments... But what's this about the materials needed to build it? I didn't have to have any materials. I just plonked it in my kingdom?!
If you bought it on the first day it was available, you did not need materials to build it. You just had to pay the coins. But the next day (or later that day, I'm not sure which), TL updated the mine and added material requirements. Apparently, it was supposed to be like that all along, but those who bought early got lucky. :)

jtm101
05-15-13, 05:27 PM
Just for the record, ive received 5 mithril from the deep mines from 24 collections (2 deep mines collected twice a day since release). So for those who are still desperate, do not worry. In comparisson i have collected from sir piggy 5+ times a day for months and have never got a single mithril.

MBRBTBRB
05-15-13, 11:40 PM
Just for the record, ive received 5 mithril from the deep mines from 24 collections (2 deep mines collected twice a day since release). So for those who are still desperate, do not worry. In comparisson i have collected from sir piggy 5+ times a day for months and have never got a single mithril.
If it really is a 20% chance of mithril that will be very welcome indeed. Thanks for the info.

wassupbaby
05-16-13, 01:14 AM

Same here , i've never gotten any mithril from sir piggy as well -.-

brandonu
05-16-13, 12:45 PM
I received mithril from the deep mine, never got one from Sir Piggy. I also got a wisp lantern from the deep mine yesterday. Pretty happy about the yield so far.

jjbirdiv
05-16-13, 06:45 PM
So jealous. Two mines, one pre built right away and a another one crafted three days ago. Ive collected every ten hours and i cannot even get one mithril. This is driving me crazy. For you guys collecting it regularly, is there anything that you do each time you collect? Im ready for any tips even if its pure speculation. I would love to move forward in this quest!

freesiawoods
05-16-13, 10:41 PM
Sigh, my third mithril dropped today, wish I could get a golden nugget instead or some lanterns. Don't think there is any trick to getting it, just pure chance.

tankerslacers
05-17-13, 01:52 AM
Has anyone else noticed they are not receiving gems from adventures any more?

maguar
05-17-13, 02:06 AM

I'm still getting them and others have mentioned that they are as well.

fitfunsparkle
05-17-13, 06:12 AM
I like these mines! I have received three mithril from them so far. I collect 2x a day, and i got them on the day they came out. Overall i think that is a good drop rate, not too many, but enough to move along in the quest with an extra left over.

vednir
05-17-13, 08:19 AM
I got a mithril yesterday from the deep mine. It's a nice touch to make it easier to build certain materials but I have a feeling this will result in other tactics to slow game play down.

brandonu
05-17-13, 12:06 PM
I've had some recently that had pretty poor yields in general, but the last few have both included 3-5 gems.

lotuskat
05-17-13, 12:27 PM
I've had some recently that had pretty poor yields in general, but the last few have both included 3-5 gems.

I've also received a couple of gems from one or two adventures this week.

Emerald8x
05-18-13, 08:23 AM
I guess I am one of the lucky ones to get 6 mithril, but I still have not got one shard. Actually , I don't even know how a shard looks and I have spent months clicking on the tablet of tabernum. I guess it is not for me. I decided to put the old two mines in the storage and just keep the two new deep mines. I really needed the space. So far so good. I don't miss the old mines. Design-wise, I never like the old mines in the first place. It has been ages since I got a gold nugget. I read in this forum that someone has got a gold nugget with the deep mine which is reassuring. I would like to know if it is that hard to get a gold nugget or if it is just me. I have 20 golden eggs, 4 golden apple ( I have not got one in ages and I have 3 apple trees which I harvest twice a day).

wassupbaby
05-18-13, 11:27 AM
I got a mithril yesterday from the deep mine. It's a nice touch to make it easier to build certain materials but I have a feeling this will result in other tactics to slow game play down.

You're not the only one. I have the same feeling. Getting mithril is easier than ever. I now have 18 of it. How come i dont feel lucky :S

jjbirdiv
05-18-13, 02:24 PM
I wish you guys could feel my frustration. Two deep mines and still no mithril! I was excited for the mine, but now it just feels like a huge tease. Get my hopes up every collection and then nothing. I placed sabina next to these mines hoping for some voodoo or something. I dont know. Whatever.

vchanhs
05-18-13, 04:08 PM
You're not the only one. I have the same feeling. Getting mithril is easier than ever. I now have 18 of it. How come i dont feel lucky :S

You started with 14 before the deep mines if I remember correctly. Which means you got 4 from the mines. I just got my first one so you are luckier than me. Lol....

wassupbaby
05-19-13, 02:08 AM
You started with 14 before the deep mines if I remember correctly. Which means you got 4 from the mines. I just got my first one so you are luckier than me. Lol....

You remember that lol well , i have more mithril than you so what , it's useless after crafting the scissors so ...
@jjbirdiv : sry, didnt mean to tease you :P good luck with your mine anw

jua1978
05-19-13, 03:21 AM
I wish you guys could feel my frustration. Two deep mines and still no mithril! I was excited for the mine, but now it just feels like a huge tease. Get my hopes up every collection and then nothing. I placed sabina next to these mines hoping for some voodoo or something. I dont know. Whatever.

Just keep on collecting, I got my mithrills after 2 weeks!! Just dont give up, it will come, my scissors will be finished tonight

jjbirdiv
05-19-13, 04:40 PM
You remember that lol well , i have more mithril than you so what , it's useless after crafting the scissors so ...
@jjbirdiv : sry, didnt mean to tease you :P good luck with your mine anw

Lol. Its all good.

nasha86
05-20-13, 05:50 AM
I just disappoint that I can't receive the wisp lantern from the deep mine anymore until next update. If I knew that, I wouldn't need to hurry to make all these lanterns. Now, losing these precious lantern from deep mines make my heart twisted... T__T

jjbirdiv
05-20-13, 01:34 PM
You guys sure these things drop mithril?

lotuskat
05-20-13, 01:38 PM
It's probably a very rare drop, like the Golden Apple from the Magic Garden.

olcastle
05-20-13, 02:12 PM

got 3 mithrils already

jjbirdiv
05-20-13, 04:34 PM
got 3 mithrils already

None for me and been mining these since they came out. Ive got wisp lantern, gold nugget, but no mithril. Only one i got was from a dark cave formation. I just need one so i can move on already. Driving me nuts!

jjbirdiv
05-20-13, 07:09 PM
Does anyone know if a sparkling deep mine is more likely to drop mithril?

MiniLaura
05-20-13, 09:06 PM
Does anyone know if a sparkling deep mine is more likely to drop mithril?
Sparkling mine does not drop mithril.

I've gotten four or five form my deep mines.

jjbirdiv
05-20-13, 09:28 PM
I mean a deep mine that is sparkling because a neighbor visited and popped the heart over it.

jua1978
05-20-13, 09:44 PM

Yes just wait for them and collect every 10 hours

Oliver118
05-20-13, 10:30 PM
Yes just wait for them and collect every 10 hours

Words of wisdom from jua1978.:)

happy_carol94
05-20-13, 10:41 PM
You guys sure these things drop mithril? Yup. I got 1 mithril from deep mine last week and I hadn't unlocked magic scissors goal at that time. Then couple days later I unlocked it and I only needed 1 more mithril as I had enough iron ores and enchanter?s essence. I was kinda idle for 3 days or so waiting for another mithril and I thought that I should send my knight to explore dark cave rather than only waiting mithril from my deep mine. When my knight came back this morning I got another mithril! But I already used my iron ores to craft fancy blocks and only left 10 iron ores, then I bought 3 or 4 Iron rich rocks and chopped them like crazy and finally I had 50 iron ores in couple hours. My magic forge is crafting magic scissors at the moment and I have to wait 2 days more to continue Sabina?s goal.

vchanhs
05-21-13, 02:40 AM
Just got a second mithril from deep mines. For those who are still waiting, just hang in there. It will come.

MiniLaura
05-21-13, 05:12 AM
I mean a deep mine that is sparkling because a neighbor visited and popped the heart over it.

Oh, I have no idea. I don't pay attention to that.

rosewaterlily
05-21-13, 09:01 AM
Mithril seems like a fairly common drop to me. I've gotten eight from the deep mines alone. Definitely not as rare as golden items.

Oliver118
05-21-13, 09:54 AM
Mithril seems like a fairly common drop to me. I've gotten eight from the deep mines alone. Definitely not as rare as golden items.

You're right, but why does Thurston's Bling Bling and Golden Trade require multiple golden items when they're so hard to get?!

jjbirdiv
05-21-13, 11:04 AM

Someone forgot to tell my mines this.

CottageRose
05-21-13, 07:20 PM
Me too. LOL I got 2 golden apples from my apple trees after I got the new deep mines, and still no mithril from those mines. Fortunately, I do have the 4th shard, and after a lot of rock breaking, I was able to make mithril in the forge using a ton of silver.

Oliver118
05-21-13, 11:15 PM
Someone forgot to tell my mines this.

Someone forgot to tell my kingdom this for GD!

riisak
05-22-13, 12:18 PM
It took me a week to get all the materials to build deep mine (because I was 7k short the day it was released/free to build).

my bf said it initially dropped mithril like hotcakes, but now it seems to be nerfed.

Ever since -I- personally finished I have just been getting the same (but less #) drops as I get from my sparkling mine. What was the point of even getting this if it's no different... I feel like I wasted too much time + map space on it...

riisak
05-22-13, 12:19 PM
and the 10 hour collection time sucks.

brandonu
05-22-13, 12:36 PM
It took me a week to get all the materials to build deep mine (because I was 7k short the day it was released/free to build).

my bf said it initially dropped mithril like hotcakes, but now it seems to be nerfed.

Ever since -I- personally finished I have just been getting the same (but less #) drops as I get from my sparkling mine. What was the point of even getting this if it's no different... I feel like I wasted too much time + map space on it...

How long have you had the mine? It will eventually drop mithril. I feel like I collected from it 20 times before it dropped the first one. I've received more mithril than wisp lanterns. Only thing I haven't seen from it yet is a golden nugget.

mikado86
05-25-13, 09:49 AM
So... you cant build the deep mine anymore or it is just me? what the hell... it took forever to get to level 22 and now THIS happens

maguar
05-25-13, 05:53 PM
So... you cant build the deep mine anymore or it is just me? what the hell... it took forever to get to level 22 and now THIS happens

Can you please describe what you're seeing that isn't allowing you to build it?

mulberry869
11-11-13, 08:06 AM
My deep mines aren't producing any mithril. I'm at level 29 and have only received 3 mithrils from the mine I got months ago at level 22. I built a second deep mine last week with the hope that it would produce some mithril (as 10 are needed to make the mithril bars for the glimmergate). There have been no mithril drops since then. Is this normal?

wedgegirl
11-11-13, 08:33 AM
My deep mines aren't producing any mithril. I'm at level 29 and have only received 3 mithrils from the mine I got months ago at level 22. I built a second deep mine last week with the hope that it would produce some mithril (as 10 are needed to make the mithril bars for the glimmergate). There have been no mithril drops since then. Is this normal?

I'm much the same, level 30 and had my deep mine a while, although I've only upgraded it to level 3, so currently in the process of trying to get it up to level 4 to see if that helps.

mulberry869
11-12-13, 08:13 AM
Thanks for responding! Just plain bad luck, I guess. If it helps, I've received mithril from the jeweler's trade once. I hope you get some mithril soon! :)