PDA

View Full Version : Pop up: Success, your Current energy has been increased....?

omniBliss
05-09-13, 11:05 AM
I was battling a Glimmer Troll and midway thru, I received a pop up window that stated "Success: your current Energy has been increased by 12." no, I wasn't leveling up as I am already at level 30 and i didn't complete a goal that was awaiting.

Have any of you gotten this pop up window?
What where you doing in the game when it showed up?
How much "free energy" were you given?

I hope this free energy pop up window is a reoccurring and often thing. :D

OpeningCeremony
05-09-13, 11:09 AM
hmmm.... are you sure you didn't accidentally buy 12 energy for 20 gems? :/

omniBliss
05-09-13, 11:21 AM
Hey Aileeniweeni,

Just checked my gems and you are good! Yes, I have been victimized by the "gem trap", booooo! O_o
Glad I don't need gems for anything immediately at the moment.

(Dear Team Lava, when are going to get a confirmation button???? SMH)

OpeningCeremony
05-09-13, 11:24 AM
booooo indeed. i've heard of others accidentally doing that while fighting monsters (seems common with trolls). i haven't done it yet. but i've accidentally spent gems on speeding something up when i collect from buildings/crops/etc. i've prob lost >100 gems by now :'(

omniBliss
05-09-13, 12:24 PM
Yea same here, I'm approaching 100 too, especially that I lost 20 gems just now.

ghjvcucjb
05-09-13, 12:38 PM
I'm starting to think that the gem traps are part of the game experience and you really aren't playing this game unless you periodically lose a few. Maybe one day team lava will gift one million gems to the top five players who lost the most gems....just looking for a silver lining folks. Maybe I'll add this to the request thread!

waddelow
05-09-13, 01:09 PM
Nice idea!
Maybe just 1000 ;)
Although they can't tell who use & who lose :(
I'm sure not about to pay out any real money on gems, love the game so feel I should give back, but I am gutted enough when I hit a gem trap, hate to think how I'd feel with real money & toil involved!
The odd gift is nice, so suggest anyway!

maguar
05-09-13, 03:02 PM
Hi all, I'm sorry that you've list gems. You can continue your discussion about this in the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39358-Missing-Gem-anyone&p=447855&viewfull=1#post447855) on the issue.