PDA

View Full Version : Good Idea let me know what you think...

fattom19
05-09-13, 07:09 AM
I think that with this new thing they are doing with making random dragons (Quetzel & Clown) limited and then retiring them, my idea is this.. the next dragon that should be retired is the Wizard!!!! Please please make this happen.. It's a shame because at one time I really liked this dragon, but ever since they released the Dark Angel dragon and I continuously try and try and try to get it because it is my favorite dragon and I REALLLLY want it, I have grown to HATE the wizard dragon, it is such a miserable long fail that I seem to get SOOOO many times. There was one time that I literally got it four times in a row!!! 22 hrs is a ****er fail, so in closing please please RETIRE THE WIZARD NEXT!! Thank you and I would like to hear the opinions of other players trying to obtain the Dark Angel dragon, does this sound like a GREAT idea??

glitterbabies
05-09-13, 07:19 AM
I think that with this new thing they are doing with making random dragons (Quetzel & Clown) limited and then retiring them, my idea is this.. the next dragon that should be retired is the Wizard!!!! Please please make this happen.. It's a shame because at one time I really liked this dragon, but ever since they released the Dark Angel dragon and I continuously try and try and try to get it because it is my favorite dragon and I REALLLLY want it, I have grown to HATE the wizard dragon, it is such a miserable long fail that I seem to get SOOOO many times. There was one time that I literally got it four times in a row!!! 22 hrs is a ****er fail, so in closing please please RETIRE THE WIZARD NEXT!! Thank you and I would like to hear the opinions of other players trying to obtain the Dark Angel dragon, does this sound like a GREAT idea??

it's only a great idea for those people who are far enough in the game and have the wizard dragon.

Also, retiring a dragon that is available to all devices seems pretty wrong. Android and Kindle already have fewer dragons than IOS players and to take one away simply because it's getting in the way of getting a dragon that kindle/android players probably can't get anyway? yeah...not such a great idea IMO.

HenryLucky1
05-09-13, 07:37 AM
Yes!! I agree!! TL, you MUST make this dragon to be limited! And never come back!!!!!

HenryLucky1
05-09-13, 07:39 AM
BTW, Yes it's a really really really really really..... GREAT idea!!!

Olena
05-09-13, 07:44 AM
I don't want this dragon to be LE. Still can't get him on my islands :( Have got way too many corals, 2 aethers and 2 mistmoths but there was never a wizard for my - and he is such a beauty !

scottyhaha
05-09-13, 08:10 AM
Making a dragon limited is never a good idea. All dragons most stay period. The seasonal dragon is understandable.

scottyhaha
05-09-13, 08:11 AM
Most= must

kooky panda
05-09-13, 08:11 AM
You can add your feedback and thoughts for the limited dragons here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48658-Limited-Dragons&highlight=limited+dragons)