PDA

View Full Version : Sparkles

stinker44
05-09-13, 02:21 AM
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but...
First, every few seconds 2 of my habitats keep getting 're-sparkled'. I collect it, but then a few seconds later the sparkles are back but nobody has visited.

Secondly, I tried to clear some foliage and at first it started and took the coins. About 30 seconds later, the trees were no longer registering as clearing but the coins were still gone! When I tapped the same trees again it gave me the option of clearing AGAIN!!! I need those coins!!!

I am only at about level 7 yet and cannot afford to lose coins this way!!! I don't have enough to keep paying to clear the same trees, especially when it doesn't even work!!!! And YES, it did happen more than once to different trees!!!!

Please HELP!!!!! what should I do???

stinker44
05-09-13, 02:25 AM
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but...
First, every few seconds 2 of my habitats keep getting 're-sparkled'. I collect it, but then a few seconds later the sparkles are back but nobody has visited.

Secondly, I tried to clear some foliage and at first it started and took the coins. About 30 seconds later, the trees were no longer registering as clearing but the coins were still gone! When I tapped the same trees again it gave me the option of clearing AGAIN!!! I need those coins!!!

I am only at about level 7 yet and cannot afford to lose coins this way!!! I don't have enough to keep paying to clear the same trees, especially when it doesn't even work!!!! And YES, it did happen more than once to different trees!!!!

Please HELP!!!!! what should I do???

Oh, and I forgot to mention. Every so often it 're-sets' to the coin amount that was there when I opened the game, even if I have spent some or collected some!!!!!

ARRGGHH!! Should I even bother to keep playing?!?!

doop01
05-09-13, 02:45 AM
Also forgot to add, I'm playing on an iphone4

maguar
05-09-13, 03:09 AM
The sparkling is a know issue. You can find details on it in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28822-Sparkling-Corner).

With the clearing resetting, it sounds like a sync issue. Make sure that you're on a stable wifi connection. You can try turning your wifi off then on again to see if this helps.

stinker44
05-09-13, 04:37 AM

So am I!!!

But doop01, also I just bought another small farm. It took my money, started the farm and then the farm disappeared!!! And the money stayed gone too!!!

stinker44
05-09-13, 04:42 AM
The sparkling is a know issue. You can find details on it in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28822-Sparkling-Corner).

With the clearing resetting, it sounds like a sync issue. Make sure that you're on a stable wifi connection. You can try turning your wifi off then on again to see if this helps.

I have checked and re-set the WiFi and it's fine. I started clearing more trees and it seems to have *stuck*
HOWEVER....I just then bought another small farm. My coins went and the farm started. Then, I got a processing screen and the farm was gone! And so were the coins!!

I keep getting a processing screen come up when these things happen! What's going on?!?!

stinker44
05-09-13, 04:53 AM
I just restarted my device and it happened again.

maguar
05-09-13, 04:57 AM
What device are you using and what game version are you playing?

stinker44
05-09-13, 05:01 AM
What device are you using and what game version are you playing?

It's an iPhone 4. Where can I find the game version? I only installed it yesterday!

stinker44
05-09-13, 05:10 AM
It's an iPhone 4. Where can I find the game version? I only installed it yesterday!

Oh, found it. It's 1.4

alyssafriends
05-09-13, 05:12 AM
I have this exact problem when my wifi connection is bad. When this happens I turn off wifi and use the phone connection to the internet. Work every time. I just have to remember to turn back on the wifi when I'm in a better location.

doop01
05-09-13, 05:36 AM

These same things are happening to my boyfriend, I should have said.

doop01
05-09-13, 05:39 AM
I have this exact problem when my wifi connection is bad. When this happens I turn off wifi and use the phone connection to the internet. Work every time. I just have to remember to turn back on the wifi when I'm in a better location.

I will tell my boyfriend this,thanks. He's getting annoyed with the game and I've only just talked him into getting it LOL
It is weird tho, I've never had this problem on my android game...

FrozenTurtle
05-09-13, 09:49 AM
The sync error most likely occurs if you are in your game for a long period of time and you collect from a habitat which has been "played with". If you stay at your island and do not go anywhere else, your habitat will think it was "played with" again when in fact it wasn't. It will try to give you the bonus coins for this, but when you attempt to do any actions which might communicate with our servers, the server will notice the discrepancy and revert back. You can avoid this by visiting a neighbor after you collect your initial bonuses when you login.

[S8] Elsa
05-09-13, 11:24 AM
Additionally, please remember to collect your sparkles before you use your Dragon for any actions such as Breeding Den, Evolution, or Storage as this may cause a sync error. Placing the Dragon back into the Habitat and then collecting the sparkles may help resolve the issue.

stinker44
05-09-13, 01:50 PM
Thank you for the reply. I will test these tips out

stinker44
05-09-13, 02:17 PM
Thank you for the reply. I will test these tips out

This seems to have stopped the problem of reverting back after I buy or clear something. Should I avoid collecting the sparkles that regenerate altogether? There seemed to be the most trouble when I collected those.

[S8] Elsa
05-09-13, 04:04 PM
This seems to have stopped the problem of reverting back after I buy or clear something. Should I avoid collecting the sparkles that regenerate altogether? There seemed to be the most trouble when I collected those.

If your habitat has sparkles, please collect them before you use the Dragons for anything (i.e. before you move them anywhere, use them to breed). The sparkles shouldn't regenerate or cause the sync error if you collect them while the Dragon is in the habitat.

stinker44
05-09-13, 04:30 PM
If your habitat has sparkles, please collect them before you use the Dragons for anything (i.e. before you move them anywhere, use them to breed). The sparkles shouldn't regenerate or cause the sync error if you collect them while the Dragon is in the habitat.

The sparkles don't seem to re-generate while there is a dragon in the habitat :)

kwhales
05-09-13, 05:18 PM
The sparkles don't seem to re-generate while there is a dragon in the habitat :)

My diamond habs re generate continuously. Regardless if a dragon is in the hab or not. Not all the habs sparkle. Just one. But not always the same one if I close my game. I like it. I can collect 250 coins every few seconds. Kind of cool.

lunarbunny
05-09-13, 07:18 PM
My diamond habs re generate continuously. Regardless if a dragon is in the hab or not. Not all the habs sparkle. Just one. But not always the same one if I close my game. I like it. I can collect 250 coins every few seconds. Kind of cool.

I have the same thing, it's always my diamond habitat and only when it's not in there. 250 extra coins maybe every 30 sec for a dragon that at the moment isn't earning anything isn't bad, I don't mind it at all :)

kwhales
05-29-13, 04:39 PM
Well now I have three diamond habs that re generate sparkles every few seconds. It doesn't seem to matter if a dragon is in the hab or not. Kind of a nice gift from TL. Its only 250 for each one but with the price of habitats, every little bit helps.

apehero
05-29-13, 04:43 PM
well then it's a bug.

apehero
05-29-13, 04:45 PM
So am I!!!

But doop01, also I just bought another small farm. It took my money, started the farm and then the farm disappeared!!! And the money stayed gone too!!!

it should be a bug then stinker44 you should report it.

HenryLucky1
05-29-13, 04:45 PM
No, it just an error

The sync error most likely occurs if you are in your game for a long period of time and you collect from a habitat which has been "played with". If you stay at your island and do not go anywhere else, your habitat will think it was "played with" again when in fact it wasn't. It will try to give you the bonus coins for this, but when you attempt to do any actions which might communicate with our servers, the server will notice the discrepancy and revert back. You can avoid this by visiting a neighbor after you collect your initial bonuses when you login.

Additionally, please remember to collect your sparkles before you use your Dragon for any actions such as Breeding Den, Evolution, or Storage as this may cause a sync error. Placing the Dragon back into the Habitat and then collecting the sparkles may help resolve the issue.