PDA

View Full Version : New parts

sweetbear22
05-08-13, 06:00 PM
Can someone please tell me what the new parts are for?

skeleton25
05-08-13, 06:04 PM
Nothing yet lol
I'm collecting them as souvenirs

sweetbear22
05-08-13, 06:10 PM
Lol :) that's what I'm doing with them also.

Baraze
05-08-13, 06:26 PM
I just saw them. I think maybe we were meant to build the appliance or fountain. And they changed their minds at the last moment.

FrozenTurtle
05-08-13, 07:07 PM
Are you referring to the Purple Light Bulb and the Restaurant Flyer? These items aren't for any appliance, but are required to complete the new goals. Check out the current goal thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51412-RS-May-8th-Goals!) for more information.

skeleton25
05-08-13, 07:17 PM
Are you referring to the Purple Light Bulb and the Restaurant Flyer? These items aren't for any appliance, but are required to complete the new goals. Check out the current goal thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51412-RS-May-8th-Goals!) for more information.

So why are they in gift section?
The goals only recognize requested parts not gifted ones

Dabag
05-08-13, 08:18 PM

Purple Light & Restaurant Flyer - not in inventory but can accept & send as gifts.
not counted in goal? why gift?

my question

by accepting these invisible parts are they counted as part of my 20 gifts per day? or will they be there when the goal is reached?

TinksThots
05-08-13, 08:38 PM

Mine did... I'd already used up all my requests for today when I got the light bulb goal, so I didn't bother trying to request those yet, then someone gifted me one, and my goal now says 1/2.

meme1098
05-08-13, 08:45 PM
Still wondering though why are they listed in the gifts? I'm done with the goals and there's nothing to use them for.

meme1098
05-08-13, 08:47 PM
Must be another gift like the green ornament at Christmas time that showed up in gifts but had no purpose whatsoever.

cherryberry9
05-08-13, 09:32 PM
Ya probably

DocDJ
05-09-13, 01:43 AM

I have not seen any goals requiring me to ask for "Restaurant Flyers". Are there more goals after being rewarded the fountain?
I noticed that we get 1 fountain free. Could it be that this fountain is a constructible decor that requires these new parts if you want to build a 2nd fountain?

minidemon88
05-09-13, 03:14 AM
I have not seen any goals requiring me to ask for "Restaurant Flyers". Are there more goals after being rewarded the fountain?
I noticed that we get 1 fountain free. Could it be that this fountain is a constructible decor that requires these new parts if you want to build a 2nd fountain?

Regarding the restaurant flyers, I've already answered your question on the goals thread. But for easy reference, here's my answer again.

10. Tell The Town
. Hand Out Restaurant Flyer to 4 Neighbors
. Visit 10 Community Members
. Leave 20 Tips
REWARDS: 1,080 coin 50xp

* awarded: glowing light box (wall decoration tab)

Credit to Dabag for listing the goals in text form.

StrangeLittleGirl
05-09-13, 04:46 AM
Oh... I've been gifting these new parts thinking we would need them to build at some point!
The hand out flyers goal cleared by just visiting community members and tipping like these goals usually do. I didn't need any of the actual flyers or light bulbs to complete those goals.

meme1098
05-09-13, 09:19 AM
Oh... I've been gifting these new parts thinking we would need them to build at some point!
The hand out flyers goal cleared by just visiting community members and tipping like these goals usually do. I didn't need any of the actual flyers or light bulbs to complete those goals.

These are useless gifts since there's no buildable item for them to go towards.
Please, PLEASE, TL, remove them from gifts as you can see how confused it makes players.

SnoEternal
05-09-13, 10:18 AM
10 of my neighbors gifted me the lightbulbs even though I am finished with the goals -_- xD oh well

kooky panda
05-09-13, 10:24 AM

I am checking on this.

gail66
05-09-13, 12:16 PM
WHAT no forth coming APPLIENCES with those bulbs and flyers that's utter riddicuelous giving out those for our neighbours thinking this weeks update was gonna be new appliances ------ so annoyed

FrozenTurtle
05-09-13, 12:29 PM
Sorry for the confusion everyone! These items have been removed from the Gifting menu.

For the All Aglow goal, you will need to request the Purple Light Bulbs from the goal dialog. For the Tell The Town goal, you simply need to visit your neighbors to fulfill the goal.

jazzmin63
05-09-13, 01:14 PM
Aww... and I was accepting/gifting them thinking we were getting a new appliance :(

meme1098
05-10-13, 11:35 AM
Thanks for removing them, TL. Greatly appreciated! :)

molliestonexo
01-22-15, 10:23 AM
10 of my neighbors gifted me the lightbulbs even though I am finished with the goals -_- xD oh well - I've requested them of four neighbours but they haven't got a notification through about it?

kooky panda
01-22-15, 11:45 AM
- I've requested them of four neighbours but they haven't got a notification through about it?
Try restarting your game or device to see if the parts show up.