PDA

View Full Version : Windows 8 phone + TeamLava

huntingrl
05-08-13, 03:52 PM
Hi, recently switched to the new windows phones. Which I love way more than android for anyone wondering. I still play DS on my Droid over WiFi but I would love to see this game come to the windows phone. I've tried emailing team lava to see if they are considering this and the only response I got was how to add my ds to another device. Clearly she misunderstood my email. Anyway, is there any information on this topic?

[S8] Elsa
05-09-13, 10:25 AM
Our games currently aren't available for Windows8. We'll pass on your interest in this to the team.

huntingrl
05-09-13, 11:49 AM
thank you.

kamalasi
09-04-13, 03:29 AM
Any update for this?

evenmorenow
01-14-15, 07:42 AM
Any update for this?

I'm wondering the same thing. I have to switch from droid phones to windows and I'd really like to know if this has been updated yet, or if I'm gonna cry at the loss of all my TL games I've played for years.....

kooky panda
01-14-15, 11:49 AM
I'm wondering the same thing. I have to switch from droid phones to windows and I'd really like to know if this has been updated yet, or if I'm gonna cry at the loss of all my TL games I've played for years.....
No I am sorry, the games are currently not offered for window devices.
If you keep your droid phone you may be able to still the play the games on wifi only.

( I know with iphones, you can still download and play games using wifi only.)