PDA

View Full Version : can I see your bakery without being your neighbor?

myferngardens
05-08-13, 12:14 PM
I read the forums and sometimes I want to look at the posters bakery. For instance someone posted that they earned the cinco de mayo goal band. I wanted to visit that posters bakery and see how the band looks. Can I put the storm id in somewhere and just go visit or do I have to send a neighbor request and get accepted to visit?

OnCloudDivine
05-08-13, 12:32 PM
The only way I know is to request to be neighbors, but the person doesn't have to accept. You can visit any of you pending invites by inputing their ID and scrolling down on the "invite" tab page. You can then tip/view their bakery as if you found them from the community tab, and you can leave them a message explaining you wanted to see their bakery and they can do what they wish with your invite.

kooky panda
05-08-13, 02:26 PM
You do need to be careful sending out invites, because sometimes players do not accept them and it can leave you with a pending invite you cannot remove.
If you see they have posted on the forum, I would suggest going to their profile and either sending them a visitor's message or a private message and tell them you would like to send them an invite to visit to see the item.

You can find a members profile on the forum by doing a search here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/memberlist.php)

myferngardens
05-09-13, 01:11 PM
Thank you both so much! Sometimes I am curious after reading posts here and I just want to visit. :)