PDA

View Full Version : Can't clear all trees

Zarkhielle
05-08-13, 09:58 AM
I'm having a problem where I can't clear out the last patch of trees on my islands. It happened on the main island in the beginning, and on the island below it today. Is there a reason why I can't remove these last patches?

sollia
05-08-13, 10:03 AM
It's that way for everyone. Those are spots reserved for possible future features, like the Dawn Tree.

Zarkhielle
05-08-13, 10:20 AM
Oh that's cool then! Thank you. I was thinking something was wrong. Is it like that on all the islands?

sollia
05-08-13, 10:24 AM
You mean is there a spot like that on every island? I don't know, I haven't expanded much to be honest. But there are several spots like that.

kooky panda
05-08-13, 10:49 AM
See current thread here. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?39731-Expanding&p=499823&viewfull=1#post499823)

Thanks for the feedback. For corner and ledge areas it's totally not a simple fix like you suggest. For some of the seemingly random areas, we actually reserve those spots in case we want to add new on-board things (like the Dawn Tree) in future updates. Basically, if we let people expand everywhere, if we ever wanted to add a new thing to everyone's boards, we couldn't, because players would have built on those spots. That's only a few small spots though, 5 or 6 I think.