PDA

View Full Version : Speed up

AIsabelM
05-08-13, 09:49 AM
Please can you guys work on speeding up the dragon, she is taking entirely to long. This discourages me from visiting because it takes so loooooooong to process. Speed it up, pleassssse. Thank you. :mad:

sollia
05-08-13, 10:09 AM
They've been making a lot of dragons with long times recently.

I think it's because they want us spending more gold to speed it up.

Some times are a little long but I don't think it's so bad overall.

RotomGuy
05-08-13, 10:10 AM
The only dragons with cringingly long times are Titan and Virtue, but it's only because they pop up often.

whosoliver
05-08-13, 02:21 PM
they actually did halve the breeding times awhile ago but for some reason everyone complained and they were brought back to normal :(

mikeclit
05-08-13, 02:56 PM
The only dragons with cringingly long times are Titan and Virtue, but it's only because they pop up often.
I would add Sunrise to that collection. Both common and frequent. Especially with Kite dragon being immensely difficult to get for so many of us.

midnightmeerkat
05-08-13, 03:00 PM
they actually did halve the breeding times awhile ago but for some reason everyone complained and they were brought back to normal :(

The people who complained were the ones who got same time/double speed up and double time/double speed up..... It was only a few lucky people who got half time

DragonTan1
05-08-13, 03:29 PM

I complained because my time and gold stayed the same, I want half time too lol

MomsHouseofSweets
05-08-13, 07:26 PM

Well, Crusader isn't a quickie, that's for sure at 44 hours and neither are Angel (44 hours) or Unicorn (36 hours).

danni7788
05-08-13, 09:16 PM

I'm pretty sure no one with halved breeding times complained about it... It was the people who had same breeding times and double gold that complained. Although there were many with halved breeding times that supported us and complained about how it wasn't fair to penalize some players and make breeding faster for others.

MomsHouseofSweets
05-08-13, 09:47 PM
I'm pretty sure no one with halved breeding times complained about it... It was the people who had same breeding times and double gold that complained. Although there were many with halved breeding times that supported us and complained about how it wasn't fair to penalize some players and make breeding faster for others.

Very true. I was one of those with double. Not fun ... not fun at all!