PDA

View Full Version : Goals have disappeared

tulippicker
05-06-13, 11:58 AM
my quest book in resturant story dos not show up

voni79
05-06-13, 12:11 PM
I have a similar problem as of an hour ago the only quest i have now is farm story because i have not done it. What is going on!!!! earlier i had like 19 days for the other 2? Which is why i started them and spent coins to buy items for it .

mariessweatshop
05-06-13, 12:57 PM
Mine is missing also.

bluebellgirl68
05-06-13, 01:01 PM
I had same issue, see the thread called RS Spring Goals 4.3.13 - go to the last page and TinkThots gave me an explanation
Sorry I don't know how to put it in a hyperlink but it's the top one in the discussion forum list

TinksThots
05-06-13, 01:25 PM
I had same issue, see the thread called RS Spring Goals 4.3.13 - go to the last page and TinkThots gave me an explanation
Sorry I don't know how to put it in a hyperlink but it's the top one in the discussion forum list

That post. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49244-RS-Spring-Goals-4-3-13&p=622369&viewfull=1#post622369) :)

(To make links: Copy the URL you want to link to. Highlight the text you want to be the link, click the little earth icon with the chain-link looking thing on it, paste the link in the box, hit OK. ;) )

bluebellgirl68
05-06-13, 02:08 PM
Thanks I'm on IPad mini and it's taken a bit of working out but I can do it now, I post a lot in CS forum so it will be useful there too.

tulippicker
05-07-13, 04:32 AM
thank you

sueleo
05-07-13, 07:22 PM
My goals clipboard has disappeared. Not sure if there aren't any or if its a glitch but I was part way through the spring wallpaper / floor challenge so seems odd. Tried reinstalling but no change. I use iPad mini, restaurant story version 1.6.8.

Soltree
05-08-13, 03:10 AM
Hi

I am level 15, and my goal icons have vanished. Is there a problem or aren't there any at this level.

Thanks
Aotearoa Kai 😃🎉

issacawck
05-08-13, 07:16 AM
same here. I am only level 12

amtm0429
05-08-13, 08:21 AM
My goals have also disappeared the clipboard in the corner is gone. I wonder if we are going to have anymore goals

icecreamzcrazy13
05-08-13, 08:49 AM
This has happened to me and I only play the game to complete goals��

icecreamzcrazy13
05-08-13, 08:51 AM
Same thing happened to me I think they just come randomly

gfbnm
05-18-13, 08:02 PM
I have no goals and no icon at level 28.

It is really boring just cooking and serving

bnh00
05-18-13, 10:05 PM
I'm having the same issue, as well. My goals icon went missing a few days ago. I'm on an iPad2. I've contacted TL about the issue and they don't seem to have found a solution yet. I've completely shut down the iPad and restarted, completely shut down the RS app, and also uninstalled and reinstalled with the latest version (1.6.8). No luck. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

sarahdobie
05-19-13, 04:02 AM
Hi everyone

I was just wondering dies anyone know when the next lot of goals are comin out and the prize for them really looking forward to them 😊

Thanks so much

lotuskat
05-20-13, 10:19 AM
Hi everyone

I was just wondering dies anyone know when the next lot of goals are comin out and the prize for them really looking forward to them 😊

Thanks so much

Weekly updates usually come out on Wednesdays. The teaser has a large-sized, cute-looking decor item, but I don't know if it's a goal reward or a box item. No news on when we'll get the next set of goals.

Disel8
05-21-13, 07:40 AM
Can anyone at T.L tell me if there is a problem with restaurant story?
Surly that can't be the end of the goals. (Only on level 24)
Its getting boring now!:confused:

lotuskat
05-21-13, 08:12 AM
Focus on leveling up and expanding your restaurant. New goals will come up eventually.

huntress772
05-22-13, 08:50 AM
i have the same problem disel! I look forward to the time when there is even a monthly goal like on Bakery story. I am level 22 and have no goals :( now it's just cook and serve, cook and serve... almost boring without that extra part of the game that i liked so much

TinksThots
05-22-13, 09:58 AM
I've responded to so many threads about this... does no one browse around at all before posting about the more common stuff? :\

More often than not, there aren't goals. If there were constant goals, no one would be able to get their own stuff done. There must be something wrong with me, because I seem to be the only one who hates it when goals show up. As I've said before, it's like the boss suddenly slamming paperwork on my desk while I was happily playing solitaire, and barking orders at me, "Alright, it's time to start following MY demands again, no more just doing whatever you want!" I plan out my cooking to earn gems as quickly as possible, and that's how I've got a pool table (40), a dog (20), a jukebox (20), a section of wallpaper (10), oriental tables (20), among other gem items, and I've gotten all that without a single dime of real world cash. A handful came from the goal clipboard, sure, but the large majority came from my own strategy. All the game goals do is set me back by days or even weeks from getting back to making my own choices again, which is how I actually get what I want in the game. Not to mention making me spend my coins on tables, chairs, etc. that I don't like and only get a 10% return on. But there's too much of a chance of a few gems from the goals to just ignore them completely, so I guess I'll just continue to reluctantly trudge through them. Everyone has something they don't like about these games, and that's my big one. That's just one more way to look at it though, so take it how you like. :)

meme1098
05-22-13, 01:33 PM
I feel pretty much like you, Tinks. I also work at mastering and earning gems (have not spent a dime on gems in any of TLs games either) and I think my place looks pretty nice. I kind of trudge through the goals too like I've been given a chore to do. So you're not alone. ;)

TinksThots
05-22-13, 02:19 PM
I feel pretty much like you, Tinks. I also work at mastering and earning gems (have not spent a dime on gems in any of TLs games either) and I think my place looks pretty nice. I kind of trudge through the goals too like I've been given a chore to do. So you're not alone. ;)

Cool, it's not just me. :D I mean if you think about it, the game is really nothing BUT goals... mastering all the recipes, building all the appliances, mastering those recipes, expanding all the way, saving up for the decor you like, getting your neighbors tipped and gifted, it's not like there's nothing to do lol. ^_^

lovelygyrl2012
05-23-13, 08:20 PM
I'm on level 45 after completing the gran gran goals I have no goals and its been a week. Is this normal?

CuteTali
05-23-13, 08:47 PM
This has been asked soo many times now, but here it goes again:

You get goals when you start the game to help you get the hang of things and how the game works.
After that, you already know how to play the game and don't need someone to "hold your hand" or so to speak.

You will still get bonus goals every now and then as a bonus for holidays or special events to enjoy, but those are limited time goals that usually only last about a month.

By level 30-40 you should already be able to make your own "goals" and enjoy the game your own way, without anyone dictating you what to cook or what decorations to buy.
This is when the game really starts to get fun, because by that time you should have quite a bit of money saved up to decorate your own way and make your shop more "you" :)

lovelygyrl2012
05-24-13, 07:53 PM
Just asking no need to get snippy I have not used this thread before and didn't feel like scrolling through all the threads. It was much easier to ask my own question and search for my name.
Anyhow thanks for answering

Disel8
05-26-13, 02:40 AM
So your telling me you would happily paly ALL story game's without goals!! I get the satisfaction from completing the goals and I still make my own choices on what the deco is!

babysheeps
05-26-13, 12:38 PM
I think this is related, but I don't have the goal icon at ALL. Like, not that I don't have any goals, I had goals I didn't finish but the actual icon is gone. I can't access the goals at all.

Tried re-installing and installing the other versions of RS but nothing has helped. On Android btw.

minidemon88
05-27-13, 10:29 AM
I think this is related, but I don't have the goal icon at ALL. Like, not that I don't have any goals, I had goals I didn't finish but the actual icon is gone. I can't access the goals at all.

Tried re-installing and installing the other versions of RS but nothing has helped. On Android btw.

Most of the goals have a limited duration for completing. If you did not manage to complete them within the duration time, the goals will automatically vanished by itself. You can't retrieve them back if they are expired already. So any locked appliance, recipe, decoration will stayed locked and you won't be able to get the final reward prize if there is one. The only chance to get them again, is when TL decide to re-release them back in-game. Note that due to the time zone difference, some time goals will be gone much faster even before the duration time is up. This happened most of the time.

CuteTali
05-27-13, 11:20 AM
I've responded to so many threads about this... does no one browse around at all before posting about the more common stuff? :\

More often than not, there aren't goals. If there were constant goals, no one would be able to get their own stuff done. There must be something wrong with me, because I seem to be the only one who hates it when goals show up. As I've said before, it's like the boss suddenly slamming paperwork on my desk while I was happily playing solitaire, and barking orders at me, "Alright, it's time to start following MY demands again, no more just doing whatever you want!" I plan out my cooking to earn gems as quickly as possible, and that's how I've got a pool table (40), a dog (20), a jukebox (20), a section of wallpaper (10), oriental tables (20), among other gem items, and I've gotten all that without a single dime of real world cash. A handful came from the goal clipboard, sure, but the large majority came from my own strategy. All the game goals do is set me back by days or even weeks from getting back to making my own choices again, which is how I actually get what I want in the game. Not to mention making me spend my coins on tables, chairs, etc. that I don't like and only get a 10% return on. But there's too much of a chance of a few gems from the goals to just ignore them completely, so I guess I'll just continue to reluctantly trudge through them. Everyone has something they don't like about these games, and that's my big one. That's just one more way to look at it though, so take it how you like. :)

Took the words out of my mouth, glad to see someone else feels the same about constant goals derailing us from what WE want to do.

CuteTali
05-27-13, 11:22 AM

That's perfectly normal. Why are there so many people asking these exact same question and faux "bugs" all over the forums, I'm beginning to get irritated with so many people expecting constant goals, this isn't kindergarten here, you don't always need someone to tell you what to do.

babysheeps
05-27-13, 09:09 PM
That's perfectly normal. Why are there so many people asking these exact same question and faux "bugs" all over the forums, I'm beginning to get irritated with so many people expecting constant goals, this isn't kindergarten here, you don't always need someone to tell you what to do.

Hate to be such an irritant, but you missed my problem completely.

It's not that there aren't GOALS, that's fine. The problem is that there is no clipboard icon whatsoever.

CuteTali
05-28-13, 04:11 AM
Hate to be such an irritant, but you missed my problem completely.

It's not that there aren't GOALS, that's fine. The problem is that there is no clipboard icon whatsoever.

Yes, when you have no active goals, there's no clipboard. The clipboard only shows up when there are active goals going on.

serena010
07-02-13, 11:43 PM
hi i need some help does anyone know how to fix this problem. The goals box on my restaurant story is gone after i did one of the goals, it just dissappear... any ideas what to do?

kooky panda
07-03-13, 05:16 AM
Some of the goals do expire. Which goals were you working on?

cherryberry9
07-03-13, 08:30 AM
hi i need some help does anyone know how to fix this problem. The goals box on my restaurant story is gone after i did one of the goals, it just dissappear... any ideas what to do?

If you've actually finished a set of goals, the notepad with the goals will disappear until more goals come. But don't worry, I suspect new goals today!

serena010
07-03-13, 12:22 PM
Is fixed now ty :) I know it expires but I mean the noticr board box completely disappear after I finished all my goals.

meme1098
07-03-13, 12:57 PM
As stated above, if you've finished all available goals, the clipboard will disappear until new ones show up.

serena010
07-03-13, 02:34 PM
No that is not it. I only started playng for a week.... I did a few sets of goals so there r still many items locked that I need to do. Is there like a max amount of goals u can do before u r allow to do other once?

meme1098
07-03-13, 02:39 PM
A lot of goals were limited time only. That's why you'll see recipes locked by a goal. I have many that I will never get to master because they were limited time (like a holiday) and that goal is gone forever never to return.

zoofar
08-06-13, 10:30 AM
Hi need fix for my missing goal list..i hvnt completed the goal list disappear..

justjesi
08-06-13, 11:29 AM
The carnival goals should have ended yesterday I believe so that is why they disappeared. Hopefully we'll have new goals soon.

luusje30
08-06-13, 12:58 PM
I have the same problem my goals are gone :confused:

queen378
09-02-13, 08:12 PM
So I ran out of time to finish a couple goals on restaurant story but now there are no goals at all, I've been waiting, cooking food, tipping and gifting, still new goals... the little box thingy you click on to see what goals you have to do even disappeared, what do I do?

queen378
09-02-13, 08:13 PM
So I ran out of time to finish a couple goals on restaurant story but now there are no goals at all, I've been waiting, cooking food, tipping and gifting, still no new goals... the little box thingy you click on to see what goals you have to do even disappeared, what do I do?

storm id queen378

rump33
09-02-13, 09:24 PM
I had finished a goal got a new one and it only gave me 11 hours to finish the goal and I needed to make 30 of the items and it took 8 hours to cook one item then my goals menu dissappeared after the 11 hours. It happened on my bakery story game also.

greygull
09-02-13, 09:45 PM
Once you complete all the goals offered, you will not have any more goals to complete, until TL releases new goals.

honeybird96
09-03-13, 01:40 AM
I'm now in level 24, having built 2 sunken stoves. Up to this point, I've done pretty well with fulfilling the goals in the list that you access near the upper left hand corner of the screen (and getting rewards in coins/stars/gems for doing so). The second goal after building the stoves, I was not able to fulfill in the allotted time. Then, the whole goals list just disappeared! There is even nothing to click on at the upper left hand corner for this list. Is this normal?! Am I simply to do as I please in the game from now on, with no rewards for goals met? How am I supposed to unlock items (tables/chairs/decorations) that are locked by goals and not levels?

nky1111
09-03-13, 02:07 AM
it's normal, some goals will appear next month or so.
but it's impossible to unlock these items any more...

Ju4dy2
09-04-13, 05:37 AM
My goals disappeared yesterday and haven't returned. For a minute yesterday, I had 102 goals and then nothing.

nienna55
09-05-13, 11:13 PM
I'm now in level 24, having built 2 sunken stoves. Up to this point, I've done pretty well with fulfilling the goals in the list that you access near the upper left hand corner of the screen (and getting rewards in coins/stars/gems for doing so). The second goal after building the stoves, I was not able to fulfill in the allotted time. Then, the whole goals list just disappeared! There is even nothing to click on at the upper left hand corner for this list. Is this normal?! Am I simply to do as I please in the game from now on, with no rewards for goals met? How am I supposed to unlock items (tables/chairs/decorations) that are locked by goals and not levels?

I had the same problem except I had been working on that third part a couple days before it expired. I wish that goals were given a decent amount of time to complete no matter what time you started it. I kind of understand retiring goals, but if we are working on them give us a fair shot to complete them before making them disappear....

TinksThots
09-06-13, 10:40 PM
I had the same problem except I had been working on that third part a couple days before it expired. I wish that goals were given a decent amount of time to complete no matter what time you started it. I kind of understand retiring goals, but if we are working on them give us a fair shot to complete them before making them disappear....
The time limit isn't dependent on when you start, it's on when the goals are released, and all goal sets are released with roughly a month on the timer. I agree it would be a lot more fair if the timer didn't start until you opened the goal for the first time, but good luck getting them to start doing it that way. :(

zoofar
09-07-13, 11:38 PM
Missing goal button..please fix tq

meme1098
09-08-13, 07:09 AM
Goals do not happen all the time. If you have completed all available goals then there are none for now. In the meantime, you can master recipes, redecorate, visit nbrs. or other normal game play.