PDA

View Full Version : Level 50 crashes

lucitine
05-07-13, 04:29 PM
Every time I beat level 50, it'll take me to the finish page and then crash. I've had to redo the level a few times now because the game doesn't recognise that I've passed it. Is there a fix?

koiju
05-07-13, 07:13 PM
This has happened to me on two different levels so far. Level 46 most recently. I'm only at Level 49 now, so will look forward (not!) to repeatedly doing Level 50 soon!
They really need to address this issue!!

Revi4
05-08-13, 07:56 AM
Just happened to me for the third time on level 39.

kooky panda
05-08-13, 10:27 AM
Try closing out the game(or restarting your device) before you come back to play.
See if this helps.

If you still have issues, can you post which specific device you play on (iphone 4, Ipad 2, Ipod 4th gen, etc) and also the current IOS version of your device(under settings on your device).
Thanks

FrozenTurtle
05-08-13, 04:29 PM
Did you guys notice any new animations or features that appeared when this issue occurred for you? Do you remember how many stars you had achieved when it happened?

bobbyrae
05-08-13, 04:48 PM
Did you guys notice any new animations or features that appeared when this issue occurred for you? Do you remember how many stars you had achieved when it happened?

It just happened to me at level 32. I finished the level, got the blue & purple animated characters jumping around as usual. I had 2 stars. I clicked next and the game force closed. It has not registered that I finished the level. I had two lightening bolts when i started level 32. One was used to complete the level. I now only have one even though it has not registered that i completed the level. It did not occur to me that I should have taken a screenshot of it so i do not have that.

bobbyrae
05-08-13, 04:51 PM
Try closing out the game(or restarting your device) before you come back to play.
See if this helps.

If you still have issues, can you post which specific device you play on (iphone 4, Ipad 2, Ipod 4th gen, etc) and also the current IOS version of your device(under settings on your device).
Thanks
I do that every time i stop playing, so I do not believe that is the problem. This is the first time it has happened. I play on an ipad2 ios 6.1.3 which is the final update for my device.

FrozenTurtle
05-08-13, 05:24 PM
Hey everyone, we believe we have located one of the main causes of this issue and the occurrences of these crashes should be drastically reduced in the next version update. In the meantime, we suggest you try tapping the "X" instead of "Next" to continue to the next level. Thanks for your patience while we juiced these nasty bugs!

bobbyrae
05-08-13, 06:08 PM
Hey everyone, we believe we have located one of the main causes of this issue and the occurrences of these crashes should be drastically reduced in the next version update. In the meantime, we suggest you try tapping the "X" instead of "Next" to continue to the next level. Thanks for your patience while we juiced these nasty bugs!

Right. Drastically reduced. Brilliant work.

Meanwhile I lost my progress and lightening bolt.

bobbyrae
05-08-13, 06:48 PM
Happened again. That's two lightening bolts now gone and progress twice lost.
I just deleted the game.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/73f2d43d06262b99cd1fae8d047c1dcd.jpg

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/2527bc3ff0ba5a6eb2290e864f321716.jpg

After the game forcecloses and I restart it, i'm back to no progress at all, minus one lightening bolt:
http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/06c8767c032e0d8a5539c889bcc86252.jpg

ShortyKianna
05-10-13, 06:53 PM
Tried x-ing out of level 50 after passing it and that does not work. Passed the level 50 several times and it crashes every single time. iPhone 4 latest version of game as there is no other updates (I checked). Frustrating cause I'm trying to reach island 10 for a goal requirement in castle story and the days r ticking away.

FrozenTurtle
05-14-13, 10:45 AM
We have just released Fruit Mania 1.0.2 (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id596989627) in the iTunes App Store. Please install this new version and let us know if you continue to experience any issues with this. Thanks again for everyone's patience!