PDA

View Full Version : Fruit Mania quest

Revi4
05-07-13, 04:18 PM
I'm currently trying to do the "stamp of approval quest". It asks to get to island 10 on Fruit Mania. Am I the only one who finds this quest way harder than other TL game related quests?
Also, I've passed level 39 (island 7) twice and both times the game crashed when I clicked "next". Has this happened to anyone else? This is especially frustrating since it's hard enough to finish and also it's a timed quest.. No way to get to island 10 like that.

dng1234
05-07-13, 04:24 PM
Yes. I feel the same way. I'll keep trying until the time runs out but I'm not counting on it. Try clearing out your background running apps and reopening the game. That may help.

Revi4
05-07-13, 04:31 PM
Thanks, i'll try that next time my energy fills up.
Good luck with your tries!

Gardienn
05-07-13, 06:19 PM
Yeah... I'm quickly growing to hate Fruit Mania, especially since there is no use for all the coins I win. Every boost requires gems. I made it to island 6, barely, and now I think I might delete.

Revi4
05-07-13, 07:41 PM
Yes, it takes forever to save up even for one useless boost that doesn't cost gems.. And even that boost usually won't save the level. With all the available islands- this game got insanely difficult very quickly, which makes me wonder WTH should come in later levels. I'm really hoping for some miracle to finish the quest before time runs out.

esmeetje1990
05-08-13, 02:42 AM
Yeah same for me :/ I'm stuck on level 41 and not at all motivated to try to finish it because I'm afraid that the higher levels are going to be even more difficult...

Vinternatt
05-08-13, 03:16 AM
It is easily the most annoying game in AppStore.
I am tired of playing every level at least 10 times...
Over and over again.

Boosts are expensive and their prices change both when you actually need them and as you progress to higher levels.
Those bonuses are way overpriced, even from the start.
And they get ridiculously expensive when you are in need of them.
Which leads people think the game is trying to FORCE you to pay so you can play.

It is irritating and I will uninstall the game immediately once I finish the quest.
Already gave it a 1 star.

wassupbaby
05-08-13, 03:51 AM
:D i completed all 9 islands after 4 days without using any extra boosts. All my boosts cost gems too so i happily deleted it.

badger8
05-08-13, 03:54 AM
So I finished the 6th island. I get to move on to the next, right?? NO! I'm 2 stars short. That's what is bugging the heck out of me. I can't get more stars no matter how hard I try. So frustrating doing the same levels over once you've beaten them.
aaaaaaarrrgggghhh!

Revi4
05-08-13, 04:22 AM
Yeah, boosts prices are ridiculesly expensive for no good reason. They won't get my money for gems for sure.

And oh no... Not another one of those star limit games. So annoying, this game could actually have a potential.

bluebellgirl68
05-08-13, 10:07 AM
I've just deleted it without completing the goal to get to island 6 as I couldn't get through level twenty something and was so frustrated, I don't care how many gems I'd get. I'd rather spend real money and buy gems in CS than drive myself stupid trying to compete a game I'm not even enjoying. Anyway I'll carry on with Restaurant Story and collect the gems for that as at least it's achievable and more entertaining. Oh dear what rant!

Eicylicious
05-08-13, 10:20 AM
Im currently at level 48. Can't get through it. Boosts are really expensive. And i think the coins that we earned on earlier levels are useless :(

Vinternatt
05-08-13, 02:29 PM
I am stuck at 49, played it for 20 times so far.

I hated every second of this game.

skeleton25
05-08-13, 02:31 PM
I hate this game... Useless coins plus boring
Now if I can beat 54 so I can be done with it

goldensed
05-08-13, 03:03 PM
I finally won level 54 today. Some levels, including the last one, probably took close to 100 attempts because winning the levels without gems is really just luck of the blocks. Definitely a frustrating game. I couldn't give up though since I lost 127 gems to accidental speed up of mithral in forge. Just ****ed me. I was maybe a day from having the 200 for wizard school. Dropped back down to 51 gems. Aghghgh!!!! So I'm back to weeks or months away fom a first school. Fruit mania is defeated and deleted.

SacoHarry
05-08-13, 04:21 PM
Not enjoying the Fruit Mania tie-in. Pretty much at all. I'm on level 30, just 1 away from reaching Island 6. And it's -so- not fun, dying over & over. Without ever really understanding why the boxes/babies always seem to tumble when it's not important, but stay still & get stuck when it's crucial! Too much is left to chance & dumb luck.

QueenCarolyn
05-08-13, 05:27 PM
It is way way too hard. I think Castle Story should make the requirements less, just so we try it.

wolfchaser
05-08-13, 10:51 PM
I too am finding this very difficult in comparison to other TL promotion goals. I am on level 53, so hopefully will get to level 10 soon

judyluvs
05-09-13, 12:13 AM
I'm also trying to reach Island 6; the game has a combo of pattern and block clearing that is really irritating. The level has pipes scattered in the play field that strand the baby you are trying to rescue and basically you lose because there's no more possible moves available. You run out of material to clear, run out of boosts and can only recover by buying gems at that point of no return. Not worth the bonus boost for the frustration!

maguar
05-09-13, 03:23 AM
Hi all, this forum is for discussing castle story. You can discuss fruit mania in its forum (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?131-Fruit-Mania-Discussion).