PDA

View Full Version : When updating I lose whatever ai am in the process of doing - food, purchases go away

Daisykh
05-07-13, 01:31 PM
I am playing 1.6 8 on my Iphone 5, using the id oz56. If the processing notice comes up, I lose whatever I am in the process of doing. This has happened 3 times. The first time, I paid $3000 for grams dancing shoes, the processing screen came up, and although the money was gone, system did not show the purchase. The next 2 times, I had just finished a dish and tapped to serve, and Again when the processing screen popped up, the food was gone. This is getting really old. I started playing this game for the rewards in castle story, but am getting irritated enough at it that I am about done bothering with the thing. Suggestions??

kooky panda
05-07-13, 02:39 PM
Does you iphone 5 have the most current IOS version? Version 6.1.4?

Try deleting the game and re downloading from the app store.

Does this happen when playing on wifi and cellular?

Daisykh
05-07-13, 05:23 PM
Yes, I do have the most current software version. Will delete and reinstall and see what happens. I was on wifi all three times the problem happened.

kooky panda
05-07-13, 06:10 PM
Try playing on cellular to see if you experience the same issues.
You can also try turning your wifi off them back on.
If you have any apps running in the background, close those out.

coco85brown
05-07-13, 11:26 PM
I am having the same problem. Purchases and prepared food disappear when the game is processing. I have version 1.6.8 and am not playing on wifi, iPhone 4s

kooky panda
05-08-13, 04:42 AM
I am having the same problem. Purchases and prepared food disappear when the game is processing. I have version 1.6.8 and am not playing on wifi, iPhone 4s
Check you settings on your Iphone and make sure you have the most current IOS version. 6.1.4

coco85brown
05-08-13, 05:10 AM
My app store only has 1.6.8 version

kooky panda
05-08-13, 10:15 AM
My app store only has 1.6.8 version

What is the IOS version on your device? On your device under settings-general-about-version- What is the number ?

coco85brown
05-08-13, 11:23 PM
What is the IOS version on your device? On your device under settings-general-about-version- What is the number ?

I have 5.1.1