PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub Suggestions

kooky panda
05-07-13, 11:49 AM
I know the game has not had recent updates, but since the old suggestion thread's poll is closed, I wanted to start up a new suggestion thread.

Please post things you would like to see in your Nightclub:D

zooboo12
05-07-13, 02:59 PM
I still say what I suggested earlier VIP seating that makes us money, bartender that do tricks to increase drink price pay out, cover charge at the door, and more theme decorum with more sparkle. Also goals would be great too.

kooky13
05-07-13, 08:20 PM
Hello! Nightclub Story, in suggestion, needs a makeover. Faster dancers and tip collecting. Bar food kitchen, new dance floor, tile, wall and floor ornaments, chairs and tables. In addition,ID checker, Bouncer, DJ and cocktail waitress. Updates on Holidays too! I really like the game, but I am loving Bakery and Resturant more because there is a lot going on. Nightclub has great potential!

tonito96
05-08-13, 08:41 AM
Hello, Nightclub story should add : faster tips collecting, more dancefloor tiles, material gift and item which needs material to be build (like in restaurant story) and maybe some goals...
Please update this game, I really LOVE IT !

(Sorry for my English, I am French)

HelenaCain
05-10-13, 08:48 AM
Love the VIP seating and the bar food ideas. Need weekly item updates and goals to keep things fresh.

marlamindy2
05-17-13, 01:20 PM
Yes, please update Nightclub. I miss playing it. I stopped playing it because there weren't any updates and didn't want to spend money on the game if it was being discontinued. I think the people/characters should be redesigned so they don't have giant heads and eyes, looking more like normal people, like Fashion Story and the other games.

sannalove91
06-05-13, 09:16 PM
I love this game! It needs more though.. I'd like to see bartenders, bouncers, and a dj. Maybe update the songs, not that they're bad maybe add more then. Don't mean to compare to nightclub city but I like the idea of throwing parties such as happy hour, ladies night, etc. I used to play nightclub city and enjoyed all it had to offer but it was just ridiculously expensive to decorate and all that so I stopped playing it. Please update this game!!! :D

nickiwethington
06-28-13, 06:28 AM
Yes, please update Nightclub. I miss playing it. I stopped playing it because there weren't any updates and didn't want to spend money on the game if it was being discontinued. I think the people/characters should be redesigned so they don't have giant heads and eyes, looking more like normal people, like Fashion Story and the other games.

I agree i don't like that there's no new drinks anymore its the same ol' drinks anymore! They took alot of drinks away but didnt add any. The Halloween drinks were my favorite!!

Gypsy_Cat
06-28-13, 10:29 AM
Seriously, if TL would just give the game a facelift (like updating the dancers to look more real) I think they could not only make money off current players, but could also draw in a lot of new ones.

Add in the option to buy another door for club cash and I'm there!