PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving free gems

Unregistered
12-24-10, 05:36 PM
There is a promotion that says if you download Treasure Story, that you get 15 gems for free. I downloaded Treasure Story and I have not received my gems that I am eligible to. My Storm 8 ID is tiffenyrensen. If you could please fix this for me it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 09:09 PM
There is a promotion that says if you download Treasure Story, that you get 15 gems for free. I downloaded Treasure Story and I have not received my gems that I am eligible to. My Storm 8 ID is tiffenyrensen. If you could please fix this for me it would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

U may want to bump your thread Monday or send them an email. They'll be closed for christmas I'm sure.

But before you do that, did you open treasure. You have to do that first. Then make sure you're completely closed out of bakery. Hard close. Then they should be there when you restart bakery. Wow. 15! I got nada because I downloaded the day it was released :(

Fair warning, after level 24 treasure isn't worth playing. Good luck and happy holidays.

Unregistered
12-25-10, 09:13 AM
U may want to bump your thread Monday or send them an email. They'll be closed for christmas I'm sure.

But before you do that, did you open treasure. You have to do that first. Then make sure you're completely closed out of bakery. Hard close. Then they should be there when you restart bakery. Wow. 15! I got nada because I downloaded the day it was released :(

Fair warning, after level 24 treasure isn't worth playing. Good luck and happy holidays.

Thanks so much! Happy holidays!

Unregistered
12-28-10, 09:47 AM
Downloaded both Farm Story and Treasure Story - opened, closed, shut down, ..... No free gems yet, will email TL. Thought it was due to holiday - even though that probably wouldn't make any difference.