PDA

View Full Version : Monster Story Suggestions

kooky panda
05-07-13, 11:16 AM
What new items would you like to see come to Monster Story?
:D

skeleton25
05-07-13, 11:19 AM
i would like new monsters new features like in dragon story
we havent had a new monster in over a month now

tr8on
05-07-13, 02:01 PM
Anything at this point. Just don't want it to die off. TON of potential in this game.

rvjay
05-08-13, 12:41 AM
A few new decor& atleast 1 new monster per month.

opanugie
05-08-13, 12:54 AM
a lot of update of this game, make it interesting as Dragon Story did, new color theme, new monsters, new decorations

yayacupcake
05-08-13, 06:21 AM
TL to confirm this game still has a pulse

momoko_pinky
05-09-13, 01:55 AM
An emerald / diamond dragon

momoko_pinky
05-09-13, 01:56 AM
Uh monster sorry ^^"

brandonu
05-09-13, 09:05 AM
An update

3leggedmoose
05-09-13, 03:34 PM
any update .. raised level cap/ raised habitat cap/ new decor / new colour/ 3 colour monsters

Patt1
05-10-13, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE]3leggedmoose
any update .. raised level cap/ raised habitat cap/ new decor / new colour/ 3 colour monsters/QUOTE]

3 squares away to be fully expended, TL do something as my account begins is limited edition wich you love soooo much in DS

doublescream
05-11-13, 01:58 AM
GreenxDiamond (I really like the idea of an emerald hydra); decorations: trees, more flowers, ponds, diamond banner; raised level & habitat cap; ANYTHING, just please let there be an update ��

MemLaVa
05-11-13, 03:12 AM
I echo the "any update" sentiments!

dondonuk
05-11-13, 02:58 PM
TL to confirm this game still has a pulse

This made me laugh!! But I do agree :)

mrarfan
05-12-13, 03:09 AM
I would like to see things such as :-

- Another type for the farm (Like the Enchanted Farm in Dragon Story)
- Emerald (Another Name) Monster - Diamond Pegasus + Tree Rex [Ultra Rare] 32Hrs
- More Elements like Dragon Story (etc : Black,Pink)
- Sweepstakes Contest
- Another White & Green hybrid only it's Super Rare
- More decorations
- Fireworks Monster (Reveal it in July 4!)
That's it! Keep up the good work! Thnxs!

Uamele
05-15-13, 02:27 PM
i would like new monsters new features like in dragon story
we havent had a new monster in over a month now

I'm in agreement with skeleton.

brandonu
05-16-13, 08:43 AM
I read that comment wrong, but a Skeleton Monster would be awesome.

J85909266
05-17-13, 11:01 AM
Missing Green/White Super rare added
Missing Green/Diamond Ultra Rare added
New Decorations
New Basic Element with a full set of Monsters (Just like the Light Element in Dragon Story)

*Do Not Add Element Splitting Monsters Like Black/Pink*

Also, base Monster designs more from actual monsters and less from animals. It's Monster Story, not Animal Story. A squirrel with wings is not a monster. It's a squirrel with wings. The Shell/Diamond hybrid being a plain old platypus with some bling was really unimaginative and disappointing.

And finally:

ENOUGH WITH THE BIRDS!

Seriously. We have enough "monsters" that are literally just birds. Enough.

corrine_chan07
05-25-13, 03:02 PM
I don't get why this isn't being updated anymore :( I've really enjoyed playing Monster Story so far, which is why I'd like to see some new monsters in the future D: as many have already stated an emerald diamond monster would be great ^o^

HenryLucky1
06-05-13, 09:51 AM
Poor MS, How can TL abandoned their game?

kikilicious74
06-06-13, 11:21 AM
Can you please, PLEASE, update moving items?! Every other game I have move everything so easily, but MS you need to get into an individual edit screen for each item. It makes redecorating very hard.

babman
06-10-13, 12:37 AM
I would like to see anything that i can make use of my 16 million coins and 458000 apples for. And i also am about to run out on places to expand. I only have two left. The latest challange i have is to only have super rare monsters for dbl. I dont have so many left to exchange my rare ones with. Tbh im running out of ideas in order to continue enjoy this game and i would be happy to see some kind of change real soon...

fishquinn
06-13-13, 11:24 AM
Loads of monsters we need more

fashion69
06-16-13, 02:26 PM
I would like to see more challenges like in dragon story. I've been on level 30 forever!!!

hamadrys
06-18-13, 08:53 AM
I would like the possibility to transfer my gold over to another game. I have gold on there that I will never use, because I really don't need to speed anything on a game where there is nothing to do. I would make good use of that gold on DS though.

yayacupcake
06-18-13, 09:13 AM
I would like the possibility to transfer my gold over to another game. I have gold on there that I will never use, because I really don't need to speed anything on a game where there is nothing to do. I would make good use of that gold on DS though.

Ooo this would be nice. Let's call it the " Abandon Ship! " option ;)

sheardear
07-11-13, 03:20 AM
Please TL just give us another update I'm sure we would all like to see new monsters at least.
Decor could do with an update too but give us something to breed some of us who have been playing from the start have nothing left to breed. I'm losing nbrs everyday because of this. perhaps my suggestions below will inspire u

Sea monsters e.g. Lock ness monster, giant octopus
Garden monsters e.g. Spiders, beetles, etc
Stone monsters
Space monsters
Medieval monsters
Night monsters

PLEASE UPDATE THIS GAME

s_lynne
07-11-13, 08:31 PM
Diamond and green hybrid

tasjatjuh157
07-13-13, 09:50 AM
Its pointless to even make any suggestions, they simply do not care, they have abandoned the game and just letting it die out. They dont reply on questions, that should tell us enough. But i do tjink it is very unrespectfull and just rude to their custumors!!

sourlicorice5
07-14-13, 06:29 AM
Its pointless to even make any suggestions, they simply do not care, they have abandoned the game and just letting it die out. They dont reply on questions, that should tell us enough. But i do tjink it is very unrespectfull and just rude to their custumors!!

I agree with this statement. They have abandoned it and haven't done the right thing and saying so or giving us any news about what their intentions are with this game.

sugarcookie99
07-14-13, 04:57 PM
My suggestion: TL should announce that they've ****ed the game and offer current players a way out or recompense of some sort for the gold and real money that players have spent (not that I spent more than $7). Move the gold or whatever to another game, I don't care. Just man up and end it properly, rather than leave everyone angry and bitter.

danika56
07-16-13, 05:10 AM
I am B.O.R.E.D.... like everyone posting be4 me, offer transfers to another storyline or get off your wide and make it equal in quests, monster addition, decor and such as is dragon story. Fashion story is more challenging! And!!! Omg!!!! Communicate with us!

sourlicorice5
07-19-13, 09:52 PM
One suggestion is TL shouldn't encourage players who don't know the game has been abandoned to buy gold by offering a gold sale. I have a 20/30% gold sale on monsters right now. Just sooo wrong when they aren't updating the game anymore.

myndisue
07-28-13, 05:46 PM
New decorations?? There are NOT really any decorations! All we have are banners, a path, and two flower beds! I would love ANYTHING to spend my coins on! The monsters are getting boring! I would love another level of farm like Dragon Story! Yes, the food is too expensive on them but I have over 12million and not a thing to spend them on!

mrarfan
07-29-13, 03:41 AM
New decorations! New elements! New dragons! New buildings!
All features like dragon story! Please update the game!

doublescream
07-30-13, 05:21 AM
Hello TL, we're still here! I think Monster Story is worth a second chance. Maybe a bunch of new monsters and decorations plus install this for gems-goals in all games. I know MS is very similar to Dragon Story, but there should be a place for both. Look at Bakery and Restaurant story, for example. They're pretty much the same thing but there's still lots of people playing both games.

danni7788
07-31-13, 04:15 PM
Hello TL, we're still here! I think Monster Story is worth a second chance. Maybe a bunch of new monsters and decorations plus install this for gems-goals in all games. I know MS is very similar to Dragon Story, but there should be a place for both. Look at Bakery and Restaurant story, for example. They're pretty much the same thing but there's still lots of people playing both games.

I agree! Holding out hope since I still have a couple monsters left to get. People will play if you update it, even if its really similar to DS!

mel7123
07-31-13, 04:45 PM
Would really really , like an update a lot of people still love this game and are holding out hope, that something is added to the game.. Please update this game

Disel8
08-14-13, 04:13 PM
You could do so much with this game, look at the name, the possibilitys are limitless! Come on TL you cando so much better, you've just forgot about this game.

skartaris81
08-15-13, 01:31 PM
Today i got a little window, saying this game will be closed. And i would get some sort of compensation in another game. Then i opened dragon story and get 120 gold. This is not a good compensation!! I have over 600 gold in Monster story, not to mention the gold i spend in the game! What's going on here???

TinksThots
08-15-13, 02:14 PM
Today i got a little window, saying this game will be closed. And i would get some sort of compensation in another game. Then i opened dragon story and get 120 gold. This is not a good compensation!! I have over 600 gold in Monster story, not to mention the gold i spend in the game! What's going on here???

They're retiring it. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57130-Retiring-Older-Games) :(

ilistynfaeryl
02-10-16, 01:29 PM
So far, the only thing I DO NOT like about Monster Story is that I can't figure out how to SELL things that I don't want, or even store them...

I'm noticing that there aren't really any posts since Aug 2013, but the game is still playable... Has everyone given up on it, or are there still players??

any4711
02-15-16, 11:38 PM
I'm playing it too (any4711, in case you want to add me) and I too read, that it is no longer supported. Shame! It's much better then Fantasy forest Story. So guys from Storm8: Revive Monster Story please :-)

BNM11013
03-30-16, 09:57 AM
I play too BNM11013 incase anyone wants to add me. I wish they would comeback with new updates...but wishful thinking.

ericsfarm2
05-02-16, 12:02 PM
I am also an active player. Need neighbors to help expand. Add: ericsfarm2