PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Suggestion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

kooky panda
05-07-13, 11:06 AM
Please post items you would like to see come to your Bakery:D
Feel free to post some your prior suggestions .

anitaangel
05-07-13, 01:02 PM
I have a lot in mind :) ... Why delete food from the list???? For example sticky cake. Where has it gone?. The new challanges (quests) should start with build your seasonal appliance and then cook your stuff on that instead of deleting food that I have earned stars for or want to earn stars for!!! Other gripe I have is that the seasonal appliances are gone per year, I had to restart the game from scratch a year ago, and I cannot recollect candy hatchers for example. I was hoping it would come back ... but Easter was gone, and I have not seen it on the list!

Also we have to work for a dozen appliances --for example this candy hatchery, candy oven, candy cane maker, sugar coater, marzipan oven, santas oven that barely have ANY recipes in it... Appliances could be mashed together -- say candy oven, sugar coater could be one and the same, candy cane maker, santas oven could be the one and the same but with DECENT AMOUNT of recipes in them to cook. Not only one-two pages worth! Say truffle maker, chocolate dipper sound the same! And if you insisit of having a million appliances with so little cookbooks, why add parts to the list of troubles. What is the point in having different parts??? Two kinds of shamrocks really??? Why not one kind? So last years collection of shamrocks from neighbors cannot count for something? Seasonal recipes could go into seasonal appliances, making management of the good old oven and stove easier for the programer, less confusing for the user.

I wish you could see how many more parts you have when you are building an appliance, not just how many is needed to build one, say you need 4 screws, you got the four screws, and 10 more, so you wouldn't need to look up the number of parts you have in your gift box and go back building more appliances. OR BETTER YET I wish there was an indicator on the shop list before I put down the appliance that you can build it right away, or you need more parts.

I would like to be able to move foods on the counter from one to the other. At remodelling, a well-stocked bakery is a nightmare. It takes weeks before the food disappears from the old type of counter I would like to replace with a new shiny one.

Like it was said in post #49 previous suggestions thread Release different recipes for appliances that have barely anything on their lists. I'd like to see wedding cakes too, it sound like there should be a lot of money in those ;-)
#50 and so many others... A confirm button for your mystery boxes! Advertising them is fine, but when you don't expect it to pop up, you are clicking picking up coins from the table, and ooops, 24 gems are gone. It is really really annoying.
#64 Select all for gifting would be great!!! --A buyable closed sign for vacation is fantastic! There are so many times when you have to inform your neighbors that you cannot be at internet's reach. You are not just simply ignoring them.
#77 A tip jar, how brilliant! Those tables fill up so fast, and :-( I cannot gift asian neighbors who are asleep with full tables while I play.
#84 Is a great suggestion too! Let me chime in, neigbors you have requested items from already that day, shouldn't appear on list of new requests.
#88 If you are not bringing back limited items on seasons, then why do I want to keep scrolling through their parts in the list?? Like the darn shamrock, and eggs, bunny rabbit ears T_T Delete them from the giftable list, so people stop trying to send eachother junk instead of what we can use.
#101 Remove invitation pending from list

Fryer recipes: Churros, Funnel cake, Elephant ears, Fried oreos/snickers/cookies, fried banana, fried icecream, fried fruit pie, fruit fritters, cannoli, zeppoli, sopapillas,
Ice cream maker: Sherbets, frozen yoghurts! Ice cream cake P-: Neopolitan scoops, ice cream sandwiches, sundae
Clay oven: Sweet potato pie, Blueberry/peach cobbler, sweet potato bread, pecan pie, pig picking cake, Mississippi mud pie/cake, zucchini bread.
Pancake griddle: Blueberry pancakes, buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup, pancakes with strawberries and cream, peanut butter and jelly swirl pancakes <3, Crepes (European pancakes ;-) ) cottage cheese, cheese cream, fruit fillers. Potato pancakes (kind of like a fritter really), Corn fritter (pancake), soda bread, blintzens, scones, chapati bread, english muffin
Candy oven: Sour Gummy worms, sweet gummy bears, peanut butter cups, lemon drops, caramel covered popcorn / chocolate covered popcorn, chocolate covered pretzel, fruit yoghurt covered pretzels, brittles, fudge, caramel candy, gum drop candy, butterscotch candy, rock candy, candy fudge/chocolate bar, candied fruits, candied nuts, candied jelly, taffy, licorice, caramel, divinity
Italian oven: Apple Cinnamon +sugar dessert pizza, tiramisu, biscotti, pizzele cookies, italian creme cake, anise toast, amaretti cookies, cannoli, riccotta pie, sicilian cheesecake, italian herb white bread, black pepper rings, gnocchi
Whitch's cauldron: witch's finger jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/94/18/941849.jpg)
Dehydrator: Fruit roll ups, Kale chips, Dried banana chips, caramel roll ups,
Treat dispenser, frozen drink machine, juicer, mixer: mocha au lait, slushie, pink lemonade, cherry limade, party punch, Hibiscus water (Aqua de Jamaica), Peruvian Chica Morada, Avocado blast, cream soda, cola, orange soda, tomato juice, vegetable juice, sparkling grape/apple juice (kids' champagne), Iced coffee, mango lassi, java milkshake, minty cocoa /minty hot chocolate, macchiato, gingerbread latte / pumpkin spice latte, organic chocolate milk, berry tea (strawberry, blackberry, blueberry), citrus tea, iced tea, russian tea, bubble tea, lemon-mint iced tea,
Shamrock, Lucky oven: Irish creme cake / pie, St. Paddy's soda bread, irish soda farls, Lucky iced cake (clover shaped of course!), Rainbow cake jpg (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCAXCLM0f0_67qMzo5xJpvksD7AJ4g1 lXNsGJ7aZd7gOlBDn9m)
3 bears oven: Too big animal cookies, too small animal cookies, Too soft meringue cookies, Too though cookies (just right cookies are just right ;-) in every way.)
choco. dipper: chocolate dipped marshmallows, chocolate dipped banana pop sticks, choclate covered pertzels, choclate covered coffee beans, chocolate covered coconut bars, chocolate covered rice crispie treats, chocolate covered jelly
Turkey oven, autumn oven: pumpkin bundt cake jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/04/70/47044.jpg), pumkin torte, harvest cookies, apple butter, apple spiced cake, pumpkin custard pie, squash pie, pumpkin pudding, baked apples, apple crisps, crumbcake
Santasoven , winter oven, winter wonder: cranberry jello /gellatin, cranberry granola bar, cranberry orange salad jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/14/46/144625.jpg), cranberry mousse pie, cranberry pudding, fruit cake, christmas wreath (kinda like a monkey cake, but iced green and red), Christmas wreath cookies, Christmas star cookies (like linzer sugar cookies), Christmas peppermint whitechocolate fudge, christmas pudding, white christmas cake with green pine tree decorations (!), Christmas cupcakes shaped as pinetrees, christmas pinwheel log (it is a jelly roll, when sliced shows christmas colors), pfeffernusse, ginger snaps,
Rose oven: Rose meringues, Rose petal pound cake jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/94/33/943319.jpg), run for the roses pie (a walnut choclate pie) decorated with strawberries cut and whipped cream in them pressed to shapes: jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/96/64/966450.jpg), arabian rose water pudding, Mamool crescents arranged in a rose shape, Neopolitan Rose Cake jpg (http://iambaker.net/wp-content/uploads/2012_05_08_999_95.neopolitan-cake-1.jpg)
Jazz oven: Lemon icebox pie, Calas Fried rice fritters, Banana pudding (vanilla wafers), pralines, king cakes, ice cream stuffed Snowballs, pecan pralines,
sweetCo station (muffins galore!) apricot, apple, peach, Banana, blueberry, cranberry, cherry, rhubarb, mulberry, huckleberry, lemon, orange, carrot, pumpkin, maple, chocolate with crumbs without crumb toppin (strusel), Millet, whole wheat, oat, rice, corn, bran muffins, multigrain muffins, cheesy muffins, morning glory muffins, sugar coated muffins, calypso muffins. Cupcakes madness
puebla oven: fruit filled empanadas, flan, sopapillas, sweet rice, baked yams, Sweet tamales, pastel galletas (cookie cake), churros, biscochitos, mexican wedding cookies, Puert Rican Custard, coconut pastries, leche asada, torta de hojas
Bread oven: Sweet dinner rolls, scones, quick breads, corn bread, Monkey bread, naan, french baguettes, buiscuits, soft pretzels, bagel, pita, pita chips,
Oven: Thumb print cookies, jelly rolls, Turn overs, snickel doodle cookies, brule, short cake (with fruits), New York cheesecake, custard, triffles, coconut macaroons, lemon curd, cherry jubilee, fruit flan, fruit over puff pastry, white chocolate macademia nut cookies, porridge, trail mix, s'mores, grilled pineapples /peaches/ apples, flambeed poached pears with caramel sauce, bread pudding, angel food cake, upside down cake, turtle cookies, hornets nest cake, sponge cake, texas sheet cake, molten chocolate cake, dump cake, death by chocolate cake jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/03/41/34127.jpg), boston creme pie, orange chiffon cake, cake roll
Popcorn machine: rocky road popcorn balls, caramel coated popcorn, popcorn, cinnamon sugar popcorn, marshmallow popcorn bar, chocolate popcorn, truffle popcorn, popcorn balls, popcorn cakes,
Cake froster: Congratulation cake, Birthday cake, wedding cake, German chocolate cake, coconut cream cake, white russian cake, Party cake, Easter basket cake jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/140x140/00/06/87/68738.jpg) / Rabbit shaped cake, Anniversary cake, devil's food cake, Italian white cake, Ribbon cake, I heart you mousse cake, Animal shape cakes, fondant cake, cake pops

Please I have put the effort into this post, I ask you in return, to signal back that you have at least read through it Teamlava. I have put so much time into this, that I don't want to repeat it for naught with restaurant story.

TinksThots
05-07-13, 03:15 PM
I would like to be able to move foods on the counter from one to the other. At remodelling, a well-stocked bakery is a nightmare. It takes weeks before the food disappears from the old type of counter I would like to replace with a new shiny one.

My idea for counters: Food storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the option to either clear it or keep the food, right? Well, what if 'store' was one of those options, and then you could 'tap to manage' an empty counter and get something like the cookbook on appliances, except it would be all the food you've put into storage.

astraeagrim
05-07-13, 06:51 PM
I would like to see a Sugar Skull Day of the Dead theme for Halloween in either bakery or restaurant story. Plus how about adding churros, sopapillas, or flan to the Puebla oven

TinksThots
05-07-13, 07:19 PM
Multiple people have brought up the idea of a status message or a way to sticky our posts on our walls. This is almost a necessity, especially in cases where a post is made about why a player won't be on, and when they can't get on to repost it, it gets buried, and most people don't/won't scroll. Some don't even look at the very top posts; we need something we can display that can't be missed. A short status message spot somewhere above the regular posts would be incredibly helpful.

ssngrn
05-07-13, 08:18 PM
I think a fairy theme would be cute. With a little fairy door. Fairy garden

treasuretreats
05-07-13, 08:19 PM
1. Be able to see food when in design/remodel phase. 2. Be able to move food from one counter to another if the style is different. 3. Closed sign 4. Food/decor:wedding, birthday (different toppings and numbers for age), carnival (cotton candy, funnel cake, popcorns etc., roller coasters/rides/game booths)

treasuretreats
05-07-13, 08:23 PM
Oh an not so many long challenges..don't draw them out it gets boring like the sweet co. Challenge it's one thing after the next ��

treasuretreats
05-07-13, 08:30 PM
MAJOR...be able to give away items that we have in our gift section to another person.

elektraalpha
05-07-13, 10:49 PM
I want parts for recent applicants to be in first page of gifting just like parts for lucky oven. That will help for me and my neighbors building those.

Oliver118
05-07-13, 11:22 PM
I have many a suggestion. Maybe we could have a World oven, where you could bake famous pastries from all around the world. Here are the recipes;
Custard tarts
Rice pudding
Coconut macaroons

Oliver118
05-07-13, 11:24 PM
I would also like to see more wacky themes like rocket science, technology, adventure etc. I suggest we could have:
Galactic rocket
Space table
Galactic chair
Tech counter
Pixel wallpaper
Futuristic robot
Solar oven
Sunshine cookies
Summer cake
Picnic pie

cavityncalory4u
05-08-13, 03:22 AM
Anita you are an angel. I'm not team lava but I read it & love it. Thank you!

KuddlyBunny
05-10-13, 08:24 PM
I have a lot in mind :) ... Why delete food from the list???? For example sticky cake. Where has it gone?. The new challanges (quests) should start with build your seasonal appliance and then cook your stuff on that instead of deleting food that I have earned stars for or want to earn stars for!!! Other gripe I have is that the seasonal appliances are gone per year, I had to restart the game from scratch a year ago, and I cannot recollect candy hatchers for example. I was hoping it would come back ... but Easter was gone, and I have not seen it on the list!

Also we have to work for a dozen appliances --for example this candy hatchery, candy oven, candy cane maker, sugar coater, marzipan oven, santas oven that barely have ANY recipes in it... Appliances could be mashed together -- say candy oven, sugar coater could be one and the same, candy cane maker, santas oven could be the one and the same but with DECENT AMOUNT of recipes in them to cook. Not only one-two pages worth! Say truffle maker, chocolate dipper sound the same! And if you insisit of having a million appliances with so little cookbooks, why add parts to the list of troubles. What is the point in having different parts??? Two kinds of shamrocks really??? Why not one kind? So last years collection of shamrocks from neighbors cannot count for something? Seasonal recipes could go into seasonal appliances, making management of the good old oven and stove easier for the programer, less confusing for the user.

I wish you could see how many more parts you have when you are building an appliance, not just how many is needed to build one, say you need 4 screws, you got the four screws, and 10 more, so you wouldn't need to look up the number of parts you have in your gift box and go back building more appliances. OR BETTER YET I wish there was an indicator on the shop list before I put down the appliance that you can build it right away, or you need more parts.

Like it was said in post #49 previous suggestions thread Release different recipes for appliances that have barely anything on their lists. I'd like to see wedding cakes too, it sound like there should be a lot of money in those ;-)
#50 and so many others... A confirm button for your mystery boxes! Advertising them is fine, but when you don't expect it to pop up, you are clicking picking up coins from the table, and ooops, 24 gems are gone. It is really really annoying.
#64 Select all for gifting would be great!!! --A buyable closed sign for vacation is fantastic! There are so many times when you have to inform your neighbors that you cannot be at internet's reach. You are not just simply ignoring them.
#77 A tip jar, how brilliant! Those tables fill up so fast, and :-( I cannot gift asian neighbors who are asleep with full tables while I play.
#84 Is a great suggestion too! Let me chime in, neigbors you have requested items from already that day, shouldn't appear on list of new requests.
#88 If you are not bringing back limited items on seasons, then why do I want to keep scrolling through their parts in the list?? Like the darn shamrock, and eggs, bunny rabbit ears T_T Delete them from the giftable list, so people stop trying to send eachother junk instead of what we can use.

Fryer recipes: Churros, Funnel cake, Elephant ears, Fried oreos/snickers/cookies, fried banana, fried icecream, fried fruit pie, fruit fritters, cannoli, zeppoli, sopapillas,
Ice cream maker: Sherbets, frozen yoghurts! Ice cream cake P-: Neopolitan scoops, ice cream sandwiches, sundae
Clay oven: Sweet potato pie, Blueberry/peach cobbler, sweet potato bread, pecan pie, pig picking cake, Mississippi mud pie/cake, zucchini bread.
Pancake griddle: Blueberry pancakes, buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup, pancakes with strawberries and cream, peanut butter and jelly swirl pancakes <3, Crepes (European pancakes ;-) ) cottage cheese, cheese cream, fruit fillers. Potato pancakes (kind of like a fritter really), Corn fritter (pancake), soda bread, blintzens, scones, chapati bread, english muffin
Candy oven: Sour Gummy worms, sweet gummy bears, peanut butter cups, lemon drops, caramel covered popcorn / chocolate covered popcorn, chocolate covered pretzel, fruit yoghurt covered pretzels, brittles, fudge, caramel candy, gum drop candy, butterscotch candy, rock candy, candy fudge/chocolate bar, candied fruits, candied nuts, candied jelly, taffy, licorice, caramel, divinity
Italian oven: Apple Cinnamon +sugar dessert pizza, tiramisu, biscotti, pizzele cookies, italian creme cake, anise toast, amaretti cookies, cannoli, riccotta pie, sicilian cheesecake, italian herb white bread, black pepper rings, gnocchi
Whitch's cauldron: witch's finger jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/94/18/941849.jpg)
Treat dispenser, frozen drink machine, juicer, mixer: mocha au lait, slushie, pink lemonade, cherry limade, party punch, Hibiscus water (Aqua de Jamaica), Peruvian Chica Morada, Avocado blast, cream soda, cola, orange soda, tomato juice, vegetable juice, sparkling grape/apple juice (kids' champagne), Iced coffee, mango lassi, java milkshake, minty cocoa /minty hot chocolate, macchiato, gingerbread latte / pumpkin spice latte, organic chocolate milk, berry tea (strawberry, blackberry, blueberry), citrus tea, iced tea, russian tea, bubble tea, lemon-mint iced tea,
Shamrock, Lucky oven: Irish creme cake / pie, St. Paddy's soda bread, irish soda farls, Lucky iced cake (clover shaped of course!), Rainbow cake jpg (https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCAXCLM0f0_67qMzo5xJpvksD7AJ4g1 lXNsGJ7aZd7gOlBDn9m)
3 bears oven: Too big animal cookies, too small animal cookies, Too soft meringue cookies, Too though cookies (just right cookies are just right ;-) in every way.)
choco. dipper: chocolate dipped marshmallows, chocolate dipped banana pop sticks, choclate covered pertzels, choclate covered coffee beans, chocolate covered coconut bars, chocolate covered rice crispie treats, chocolate covered jelly
Turkey oven, autumn oven: pumpkin bundt cake jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/04/70/47044.jpg), pumkin torte, harvest cookies, apple butter, apple spiced cake, pumpkin custard pie, squash pie, pumpkin pudding, baked apples, apple crisps, crumbcake
Santasoven , winter oven, winter wonder: cranberry jello /gellatin, cranberry granola bar, cranberry orange salad jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/14/46/144625.jpg), cranberry mousse pie, cranberry pudding, fruit cake, christmas wreath (kinda like a monkey cake, but iced green and red), Christmas wreath cookies, Christmas star cookies (like linzer sugar cookies), Christmas peppermint whitechocolate fudge, christmas pudding, white christmas cake with green pine tree decorations (!), Christmas cupcakes shaped as pinetrees, christmas pinwheel log (it is a jelly roll, when sliced shows christmas colors), pfeffernusse, ginger snaps,
Rose oven: Rose meringues, Rose petal pound cake jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/94/33/943319.jpg), run for the roses pie (a walnut choclate pie) decorated with strawberries cut and whipped cream in them pressed to shapes: jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/96/64/966450.jpg), arabian rose water pudding, Mamool crescents arranged in a rose shape, Neopolitan Rose Cake jpg (http://iambaker.net/wp-content/uploads/2012_05_08_999_95.neopolitan-cake-1.jpg)
Jazz oven: Lemon icebox pie, Calas Fried rice fritters, Banana pudding (vanilla wafers), pralines, king cakes, ice cream stuffed Snowballs, pecan pralines,
sweetCo station (muffins galore!) apricot, apple, peach, Banana, blueberry, cranberry, cherry, rhubarb, mulberry, huckleberry, lemon, orange, carrot, pumpkin, maple, chocolate with crumbs without crumb toppin (strusel), Millet, whole wheat, oat, rice, corn, bran muffins, multigrain muffins, cheesy muffins, morning glory muffins, sugar coated muffins, calypso muffins. Cupcakes madness
puebla oven: fruit filled empanadas, flan, sopapillas, sweet rice, baked yams, Sweet tamales, pastel galletas (cookie cake), churros, biscochitos, mexican wedding cookies, Puert Rican Custard, coconut pastries, leche asada, torta de hojas
Bread oven: Sweet dinner rolls, scones, quick breads, corn bread, Monkey bread, naan, french baguettes, buiscuits, soft pretzels, bagel, pita, pita chips,
Oven: Thumb print cookies, jelly rolls, Turn overs, snickel doodle cookies, brule, short cake (with fruits), New York cheesecake, custard, triffles, coconut macaroons, lemon curd, cherry jubilee, fruit flan, fruit over puff pastry, white chocolate macademia nut cookies, porridge, trail mix, s'mores, grilled pineapples /peaches/ apples, flambeed poached pears with caramel sauce, bread pudding, angel food cake, upside down cake, turtle cookies, hornets nest cake, sponge cake, texas sheet cake, molten chocolate cake, dump cake, death by chocolate cake jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/250x250/00/03/41/34127.jpg), boston creme pie, orange chiffon cake, cake roll
Popcorn machine: rocky road popcorn balls, caramel coated popcorn, popcorn, cinnamon sugar popcorn, marshmallow popcorn bar, chocolate popcorn, truffle popcorn, popcorn balls, popcorn cakes,
Cake froster: Congratulation cake, Birthday cake, wedding cake, German chocolate cake, coconut cream cake, white russian cake, Party cake, Easter basket cake jpg (http://images.media-allrecipes.com/userphotos/140x140/00/06/87/68738.jpg) / Rabbit shaped cake, Anniversary cake, devil's food cake, Italian white cake, Ribbon cake, I heart you mousse cake, Animal shape cakes, fondant cake, cake pops

Please I have put the effort into this post, I ask you in return, to signal back that you have at least read through it Teamlava. I have put so much time into this, that I don't want to repeat it for naught with restaurant story.

Wow!!! They seem to have used LOTS of your ideas!!! Good for you!

NoPonyMessesWithMe
05-10-13, 08:51 PM
I have a few ideas as well

Zucchini Maker- Zucchini Bread, Zucchini&Corn Muffin
Blueberrry Mixer- Blueberry Malt, Blueberry Slushie, Blueberry Shake, Blueberry Tea
Kiwi Mixer- Kiwi Malt, Kiwi Slushie, Kiwi Shake, Kiwi Tea
Gummi Maker- Gummi Bears, Gummi Worms, Sour Gummi Worms
Yogurt Machine- Strawberry Yogurt, Greek Yogurt, Kiwi Yogurt, Blueberry Yogurt, Plain Yogurt
Marshmallow Mixer- Strawberry Marshmallows, Plain Marshmallows, Chocolate Marshmallows, Kiwi Marshmallows
Jelly Maker- Strawberry Jelly, Blueberry Jelly, Grape Jelly, Kiwi Jelly

PLEASE note that this list took a VERY long time...it isn't long, but its thoughtful. Please read it over TeamLava

TinksThots
05-10-13, 10:51 PM
Oh yeah another one I had from before: A reset (or back) button for Design mode. It wouldn't put food back on counters you stored, just like you lose it now if you store a loaded counter, and if you sell something, you'd come back to an empty space, but it would be so nice to be able to put everything back and start over when I've made a complete mess of things trying to redecorate and just don't like what I've done to my place. :)

Oliver118
05-12-13, 11:30 PM
OK, here are some ideas.
Breakfast Maker-Honey Pancakes(Goal), Buttered Toast(Goal), Breakfast bap, Morning Muffin
Morning Drink Machine-Morning coffee, Black tea, Skimmed milk
Also, here are some other items for Design area:
Honey tile(Goal)
Toasted wallpaper(Goal)
Giant toaster counter(Goal)
Alarm clock(Goal)
Bedside table(Decor-Goal)
Ready-made breakfast(Goal)
Breakfast table
Breakfast chair
Morning table
Morning chair
This would come with a chain of goals, with the grand prize being Ready-made breakfast.

Oliver118
05-12-13, 11:31 PM
By the way, TL, please use my ideas. It took me ages to get this list complete. I even came up with the goals!

jdelvalle1
05-13-13, 05:59 AM
Wow, a lot of suggestions already, nice. I agree with most of the gameplay suggestions, especially the counter/food issues. I've also been thinking how nice it would be to have a new character, I mean there are 5 in Castle Story & we have only 3 (Loretta, Jean Pierre & the sweetco. lady, I forget her name & main character doesn't show up) and well I would love a little assistant who I could train, that would be a nice set of goals.

I'm still not done mastering recipes, but as a (unemployed lol) Pastry Chef I love new recipes & I think we don't have enough high class items.
How about:
Sachertorte http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b8/Sachertorte_DSC03027.JPG

Opera Cake (good 1 day recipe considering the amount of work that goes into this cake, think 5 separate recipes in one cake)
http://lepetitpatissier.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/opera.jpg

Bananier http://www.dessert.net.au/images/bananier200710091.jpg

Genoise a la Confiture Framboise http://s489.photobucket.com/user/skatewelch/media/DSC00649.jpg.html

Julianna http://www.dessert.net.au/images/julianna200709131.jpg

Monte Carlo http://www.dessert.net.au/images/monte-carlo200709191.jpg

I could go on forever....lol

Icebox cookies http://askchefs.net/attachment.php?aid=1936

I could also name a few Caribbean pastries good for this summer (hint: very popular in Florida also)
Quesitos http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1PuuYdyVf8A/TZjfYIY0NxI/AAAAAAAAIZc/Sae7Cip4hZE/s1600/12.JPG

Pastelillos de Guayaba http://www.****erbunniesinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/guava-pastry.jpg

yusefzai
05-13-13, 10:40 AM
Please, the SERVINGS are too much. There are players with 4,000,000 servings on their counters...thats 16,000,000 COINS at least! Thats supposed to be the profit but it takes so long to sell them unlike in other games.

Business is Terrible in Bakery Story, Supply is extremely more than the Demand!!!

Please please please, make the necessary adjustment.

TinksThots
05-13-13, 11:09 AM
Can I please rotate my gumball machine like I can the one in RS?

namaw66
05-13-13, 09:03 PM
YES! Being able to move food when I want to change counters would be awesome! Ann update trekking us HOW to do it would be awesome too!

spooner2012
05-14-13, 10:26 AM
I wish goals would stay up even when the ovens needed are in storage.

yusefzai
05-15-13, 02:38 AM
And i want to have the OLD OVENS come back even for just a "Limited Time Offer" (also with Rs) if possible, or just put them back in App Store pls?

Other thaN those Ive mentioned on this thread, i just love my bakery to bits! Its really a great game!

DeesDiner001
05-16-13, 07:01 AM
How about a confirm button when the chef wants to put all of one food together on one counter. Sometimes the way I place counters are part of my decor.

sharbuch
05-16-13, 06:46 PM
My suggestion is please put new gifts at the beginning on the gifts so that we don't have to go through so many to gift the new stuff please

meluffcooookie
05-17-13, 11:09 PM
Hello :)

I would like to suggest tables and chairs of different colors such as more blues, reds, purples, and reds. I think most of the furniture is brown or green and I can't design my bakery as nicely in terms of color schemes. Also can we please please please get the LOTUS FOUNTAIN again? It was so beautiful but I was just starting out and had no gems ;_;

momo201
05-18-13, 07:13 AM
Yes, I second the above.
1. More table/chair colors - purple, blue, etc
2. Anything tea - dainty like.
3. Gift sorting - like in RS - at least a tab that separates parts/food and newest parts first
4. Would love a chance to get rose oven. Just started baking when the goal ran out.

Thanks! Love this game

dad_company
05-19-13, 09:13 PM
MAJOR...be able to give away items that we have in our gift section to another person.

Or a swap meet. Offer unneeded parts and your neighbors can offer a swap for them. If you accept, it's done. Or you can decline. It would be easiest to reserve for gifted items, and only 1 for 1 swaps. It would build socializing between players and wouldn't hurt gems sales any.

chocolat_89
05-20-13, 04:43 AM
I think it's great that we have these suggestion threads because it's really interesting to see what ideas other players come up with :)

Some of these have been mentioned before, but they deserve a second mention:

Sticky note that can be posted on the messages wall to alert neighbors when you're going to be away for an extended period of time
Bring back the Truffle Chairs and other limited-edition items, such as the coffee bean display
More milkshakes (for drink mixer): banana, strawberry, vanilla, caramel etc.

Themes
Birthday party: fairy lights, fairy bread, birthday cake, cupcakes
High tea: Scones, sandwiches, more tea recipes, teapot table and teacup chairs, whipped cream counter, mixing bowl, tea chest.

TinksThots
05-20-13, 06:58 AM
Suggestion for suggestion threads: Have two of them. One for design/theme ideas, one for function/interface ideas. Because sometimes I just like to be too organized. XD Plus it'll make it easier to keep track of what's been mentioned already. Which reminds me of that 'like button on posts' idea someone had a while back, but that would require installing something on the board itself... this looks like a vanilla install, so that's probably a 'no'. :\

I don't think this one's been mentioned yet, but it's come up more than once within the game just among me and my little handful of neighbors: At the very front of the gift selection box, some people are picking that coin, the lucky oven part, and sending it every day, and they think they're sending a currency coin, ala DS gold-gifting. I have no ideas for that one, other than to throw the lucky oven parts to the back of the box with the rest of the newer stuff. (And the dragon scale back there with the tooth lol)

TinksThots
05-20-13, 09:19 AM
For those of us who are tired of getting constant 'add me' demands on our walls, but like tipping our neighbors and therefore rate high enough to show up at the top of the Community tab all the time, how about a new toggle switch in settings: Allow public posting ON/OFF

~ If I'm in search of neighbors, I can turn ON public posting and add anyone I want from whomever leaves their ID on my wall. I will also know who is open to adding new neighbors by whose walls I can post to, and who would prefer to be left alone for whatever their personal reason by whose walls I cannot post to.

~ If I like my neighbor list just the way it is, I can turn OFF public posting and play my game in stress-free peace, and return community tips via my newsfeed like I've been doing all along anyway, since sometimes they post that they tipped but they lie. >.<

Ok, so I failed miserably at keeping that non-biased, but I still think it's a valid suggestion. :)

310pnut
05-20-13, 09:23 AM
I think it would b nice if things could move. Like 4 the Cocoa Waterslide if the cupcakes were moving.

sls0991
05-20-13, 10:31 AM
TL, I would LOVE to see a sunflower theme for the summer! Sunflower tables and chairs, wallpaper, some new flower deco. I think that would be cute!

KimMonroe
05-20-13, 11:06 AM
I started my bakery to late for the truffle chair. But I really really want it!!!! And I have seen a candy dispeanser. That was so cute, too.

Oliver118
05-20-13, 10:55 PM
I would like to post some suggestions.
Technology theme:Digital Cash Register, Telecommunications wall, Pixel wallpaper, Megabite tile, Technology chair, Technology table, Baker robot

310pnut
05-21-13, 06:57 AM
I would like to post some suggestions.
Technology theme:Digital Cash Register, Telecommunications wall, Pixel wallpaper, Megabite tile, Technology chair, Technology table, Baker robot

It would also b cool if like the Baker robot could take care of ur food 4 u.....like serve it

dstew1973
05-25-13, 12:15 AM
I still want a Breast Cancer Theme. With ribbon tables, floor tiles, wallpaper, and decorations. Have a gem sale and instead of giving 30% off to us, give that 30% to charity.

Not only for Breast Cancer, but also for Autism, AIDS, Heart Disease, Diabetes, etc... Lets do something good with these games and our money we spend on them.

NanaCanna
05-25-13, 12:20 AM
I personally would just like to play again. I have mastered every unreciprocated on every oven & now my bakery is nothing but decorations & tables. It's as big as it can get & really don't need more decor. I need ovens! Please team lava if not new ovens just new recipes on our old ones. I miss the baking part of it.

NanaCanna
05-25-13, 12:21 AM
* recipe not unreciprocated. Darn auto-correct.

NoWayCupcake
05-28-13, 07:09 AM
A graduation theme would be cute! It wouldn't just have to be for high school or college either, maybe just a CONGRATULATIONS theme? Banners, cap and gown cookies, diploma cookies would be cute too. Balloons, just celebratory decorations!

Natasha_07
05-28-13, 09:33 AM
A graduation theme would be cute! It wouldn't just have to be for high school or college either, maybe just a CONGRATULATIONS theme? Banners, cap and gown cookies, diploma cookies would be cute too. Balloons, just celebratory decorations!

And honour me ? Thank You! LOL! :D

Actually this could be cool since I'm graduating from university in a couple of months...!

NoWayCupcake
05-28-13, 12:55 PM
And honour me ? Thank You! LOL! :D

Actually this could be cool since I'm graduating from university in a couple of months...!

Haha sure! In honor of anyone! I'm also graduating this month

lageorgiagirl
05-29-13, 04:45 PM
In the list of neighbors I would like to have a way to see who I have visited that day. The Gift button is grayed out after you have gifted a neighbor that day.

lageorgiagirl
05-29-13, 04:48 PM
I would like to be able to delete posts on the news feed!

TinksThots
05-29-13, 06:01 PM
In the list of neighbors I would like to have a way to see who I have visited that day. The Gift button is grayed out after you have gifted a neighbor that day.

On the first visit after reset, the neighbor will drop to the bottom of your list. After that, there's no way to tell, so yeah, that would be nice. Perhaps a grayed-out yet still functional visit button. A suggestion I've had before that goes with this one is something in my neighbor list telling me how many tips I have left to leave so I know who I need to revisit.

tak68
05-29-13, 08:30 PM
Would really like to remove old invites from the invite friends tab...... Some are ancient and the players are no longer playing!

pihunter
05-29-13, 11:47 PM
I would just like to put my "2cents" behind the ideas I'm interested in for BS:
1. If you will not delete "obsolete" parts in gifts lists - please rearrange the list so that new/relevant parts are first and old/no longer relevant parts are last.
2. Please allow us to store food from counters - OR - allow us to swap food from one counter to another so that we can remodel.
3. A status message that could be changed at whim but shows up at all times when at the restaurant would be AMAZING!!! Gift requests, etc would be so much easier!
4. when placing floor tiles or wall color - no need to re-select color/style - allow to place again without re-selecting the same style/color.

mytsa
05-30-13, 12:20 AM
1. If you will not delete "obsolete" parts in gifts lists - please rearrange the list so that new/relevant parts are first and old/no longer relevant parts are last.
2. Please allow us to store food from counters - OR - allow us to swap food from one counter to another so that we can remodel.
3. A status message that could be changed at whim but shows up at all times when at the restaurant would be AMAZING!!! Gift requests, etc would be so much easier!
4. when placing floor tiles or wall color - no need to re-select color/style - allow to place again without re-selecting the same style/color.

Absolutely agree !
And also want to have a "Select All" option while gifting neighbours.

kiraalex
05-31-13, 02:01 AM
Would it be possible to get different colors and/or decorative cash registers?

ScoopysBakery
05-31-13, 11:28 PM
OK, here are my 2 cents:

1) Please add a confirmation step before any purchase that uses gems. Gems are so hard to come by yet so easy to accidentally spend.

2) Please add a "Select All" checkbox for gifting.

3) On the "My Gifts" screen, where you can scroll through all your gifts, please add a small radio button or checkbox to select either "Parts" or "Food."
This way I don't have to flip through all of the parts to get to the food items I want to use. It would also be very useful if the scrolling on the gifts screen
could loop all the way around so that you can swipe immediately to the most recent items or scroll through them all.

4) Please add more recipes for non-basic appliances. It seems like such a waste to have an appliance with 3 recipes or less.

5) Please allow the user to move food to unused counters.

6) Please add either a set of status options or an in-shop sign where owners can post an obvious message that doesn't require looking at the user's wall.

7) Can we please have a Gift Request or some other way of auto-indicating a desired gift when a visitor hits "Gift."

8) Please add an Easy Mixer to accompany the Easy Oven.

9) Please add a way to access recipes for owned appliances without having to have an unused appliance on the floor. I would like to look at recipes for appliances I
have in order to plan while all of my appliances are cooking. I shouldn't have to put out an unused appliance just to peak at the recipes.

10) Please allow us to by gems with in game currency. We can buy in game currency with gems, why can't the opposite be true at the same exchange rate?
If I can get 204,000 coins for 10 gems, then why can't I get 10 gems for 204,000 coins? Or at the very least with some higher exchange rate, like 10 gems for 2,400,000 coins.

Thanks for a great game. Please take our suggestions to heart.

NoWayCupcake
06-01-13, 06:45 AM
Completely agree with ScoopysBakery above ^^^

NoWayCupcake
06-01-13, 06:47 AM
Especially #1, 2, 9 and 10 absolutely!

tonykuku
06-01-13, 07:56 AM
Could we gift the item or exchange the item we get in the lucky draw box of the 24 diamonds? It would be nice in order to please the best friend or boy/girl friend and show importance of them. Most important, the repeat item got in the lucky draw box will not be wasted too :)

tonykuku
06-01-13, 07:58 AM
agree with ScoopysBakery above too :)

TinksThots
06-01-13, 03:00 PM
1) Please add a confirmation step before any purchase that uses gems. Gems are so hard to come by yet so easy to accidentally spend.
Come scream at the wall with us over here (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button)...

3) On the "My Gifts" screen, where you can scroll through all your gifts, please add a small radio button or checkbox to select either "Parts" or "Food."
Or tabs, everything else in the game has them, I don't get why gifts don't... There could be Food/Drinks, Generic Parts, and Specific Parts. It makes so much sense.

10) Please allow us to by gems with in game currency. We can buy in game currency with gems, why can't the opposite be true at the same exchange rate?
If I can get 204,000 coins for 10 gems, then why can't I get 10 gems for 204,000 coins? Or at the very least with some higher exchange rate, like 10 gems for 2,400,000 coins.
Because we can generate endless coins day and and day out, and gems are TL's paycheck. ;)

TinksThots
06-01-13, 03:15 PM
OK, here are my 2 cents:
Meant to add, everything else on your list, YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES! :D

3leggedmoose
06-03-13, 03:59 PM
I think there should be final appliances that you can unlock at level 99 ! like a "golden oven and drink mixer" . there is lots that they could do. require no preperation AND food doesnt spoil, or food makes more money "gold" , or costs less to make orr has every recipe , etc .. i think it would be really cool and give people a reason to try for higher levels !

NoWayCupcake
06-04-13, 05:44 AM
I think there should be final appliances that you can unlock at level 99 ! like a "golden oven and drink mixer" . there is lots that they could do. require no preperation AND food doesnt spoil, or food makes more money "gold" , or costs less to make orr has every recipe , etc .. i think it would be really cool and give people a reason to try for higher levels !

Exactly! There's nothing special for reaching what is pretty much the end of the game. Level 99 players like myself, get bored because we've been doing the same thing for all 99 levels. Level 99 or even levels 92 and up need something significant to keep people playing.

Natasha_07
06-04-13, 11:21 AM
I would like to get a gem for every level reached...but that's just day dreaming right!

TinksThots
06-04-13, 08:25 PM
Here's one that definitely needs attention: STOP YANKING GOALS OUT FROM UNDER PLAYERS BEFORE THE TIMER GOES OFF!

I finished them weeks ago, but I'm still livid! This is ridiculous, and you do it to them EVERY TIME! WHY?!?

ExotiCAT
06-05-13, 03:15 PM
I want a Natasha doll. We have Loretta and Jean-Pierre so lets get the head of SweetCo for our floor. I would even pay gems for such an adorable floor decor!

TinksThots
06-06-13, 07:50 AM
Can we please have an easy drink mixer to go with the easy ovens?

NoWayCupcake
06-06-13, 12:50 PM
Something small I thought of, I think it's been mentioned before.. A different door to buy for coins? The valentines door was adorable! Something not so industrial lol. Maybe start door options like wallpaper options? I'd be happy with at least one other door design, but that would be cool to have different doors to match the different themes!

Natasha_07
06-07-13, 08:10 AM
Can the mighty oven make a comeback perhaps ???

TinksThots
06-07-13, 10:09 AM
Something small I thought of, I think it's been mentioned before.. A different door to buy for coins? The valentines door was adorable! Something not so industrial lol. Maybe start door options like wallpaper options? I'd be happy with at least one other door design, but that would be cool to have different doors to match the different themes!

Short answer: Your version chooses your door, just like your bots and your outdoor scenery.

Geek answer: It would be awesome to have different door designs, but we can't pick what the bots or the surroundings look like either, those things are game-wide, and since the door changes when you run different versions of the game, logic dictates that the door's design code is in the section of coding that includes those things, which would be entirely separate from the wallpaper and wall decor coding, and from a programming standpoint, there would be no way to make the two overlap like that. :)

tennysonrobin
06-07-13, 09:03 PM
I want to be able to move the door wherever I want, there's no need to buy another door (10 gems) to have an exactly same door just to move it to a different place.

All kinds of list: gift list, food list you can only see just 3 items each time you click the arrow button on the right. I think 5 to 6 items is better, we don't have to slide like 100 times to get what we want to cook/gift

Why can't we just choose 1 recipe and then click on all ovens to have them prepared and cooked? We need to tap an oven, slide and choose a recipe, then tap it again, and again, and start all over again with the 2nd oven, and so on. It's a waste of time when you reach higher level with 15-20 ovens

j_halo7
06-08-13, 04:44 AM
Why can't we just choose 1 recipe and then click on all ovens to have them prepared and cooked? We need to tap an oven, slide and choose a recipe, then tap it again, and again, and start all over again with the 2nd oven, and so on. It's a waste of time when you reach higher level with 15-20 ovens

Because not everyone wants to bake the same thing on every oven available.

To choose the recipe to bake, you need to tap an oven. But if you tap the oven after choosing the recipe on the first oven, then you can't get to choose another recipe.

Isn't that why they have the easy oven (or whatever it is called)? So people don't have to tap on the oven so many times.

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 10:02 AM
in the neighbor list...an icon thats shows how many tables are available for tipping? then you can go to those bakeries that have open tables for tipping and not spending a lot of time opening bakeries that you cant leave tips!!

wiznit85
06-08-13, 10:59 AM
I want retired machines/ decorations to come back 😩 I have been a team lava player for almost 3 years now, but have had to take breaks for " real life" O_o and missed out on some really great items!

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:31 AM

that would help a lot!!!!

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:33 AM
On the first visit after reset, the neighbor will drop to the bottom of your list. After that, there's no way to tell, so yeah, that would be nice. Perhaps a grayed-out yet still functional visit button. A suggestion I've had before that goes with this one is something in my neighbor list telling me how many tips I have left to leave so I know who I need to revisit.

great idea!!!!

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:33 AM

would be of great help!!

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:35 AM
OK, here are my 2 cents:

2) Please add a "Select All" checkbox for gifting.

This way I don't have to flip through all of the parts to get to the food items I want to use. It would also be very useful if the scrolling on the gifts screen
could loop all the way around so that you can swipe immediately to the most recent items or scroll through them all.

4) Please add more recipes for non-basic appliances. It seems like such a waste to have an appliance with 3 recipes or less.

5) Please allow the user to move food to unused counters.

6) Please add either a set of status options or an in-shop sign where owners can post an obvious message that doesn't require looking at the user's wall.

7) Can we please have a Gift Request or some other way of auto-indicating a desired gift when a visitor hits "Gift."

8) Please add an Easy Mixer to accompany the Easy Oven.

9) Please add a way to access recipes for owned appliances without having to have an unused appliance on the floor. I would like to look at recipes for appliances I
have in order to plan while all of my appliances are cooking. I shouldn't have to put out an unused appliance just to peak at the recipes.

Thanks for a great game. Please take our suggestions to heart.

i like your ideas!!!

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:41 AM
I would love a "select all" button for gifting/requesting, so I don't have to select all my friends individually.

SakuraBlossom188
06-08-13, 10:35 PM
I think there should be a 50's theme! Like with:
Poodle Skirt-Wearing Waitress
A waiter wearing a leather jacket
A milkshake machine
booths
neon and black colors
Oh and I suggest ALL COIN STUFF! No gems please!!

islanddoll1
06-09-13, 11:38 AM
I would love a "select all" button for gifting/requesting, so I don't have to select all my friends individually.

This would make gifting so much easier! this and putting the most recent gifts at the front of the gifting list.

Natasha_07
06-09-13, 05:14 PM
Maybe no one is interested in this feature but I somehow would like a sunlight mode/ nighttime mode.

Oliver118
06-09-13, 11:28 PM
Maybe no one is interested in this feature but I somehow would like a sunlight mode/ nighttime mode.

You know, I mentioned that in Castle story. That could come with the Halloween Edition this year!

lyssea
06-10-13, 06:52 AM
I think an easy drink mixer would be good... I was surprised there weren't any!

I would also like a way to delete those cafes whom I have sent an invitation to but did not respond... They are just pending forever in my 'Invite Friends' tab.

I second that suggestion to show who you have visited, or better, who has visited you reflected in Neighbourhood tab.

samsaz81
06-10-13, 11:28 AM
Gift exchange!

If you have gifts such as food items or constructable parts you do not want, be able to exchange them for items you DO want! I've got so many food item gifts I am getting mad at my neighbors for not giving me seasonal parts! Brownies decrease my hourly profit... Just please let us exchange junk for what we need!

Sweet_Darcy
06-12-13, 02:37 PM
I echo the suggestion of bringing back old goal/theme appliances!

DocDJ
06-12-13, 03:37 PM
I second the motion to bring back past appliances!! Tnx!

FrozenTurtle
06-12-13, 04:48 PM
I think it's great that we have these suggestion threads because it's really interesting to see what ideas other players come up with :)

Some of these have been mentioned before, but they deserve a second mention:

Sticky note that can be posted on the messages wall to alert neighbors when you're going to be away for an extended period of time
Bring back the Truffle Chairs and other limited-edition items, such as the coffee bean display
More milkshakes (for drink mixer): banana, strawberry, vanilla, caramel etc.

Themes
Birthday party: fairy lights, fairy bread, birthday cake, cupcakes
High tea: Scones, sandwiches, more tea recipes, teapot table and teacup chairs, whipped cream counter, mixing bowl, tea chest.

Looks like your wish for a High tea theme came true! :D

Maxees
06-12-13, 05:24 PM
How about another 1 minute dish? Cant seem to buy diamonds, so ill need more neighbours, please add Maxees

PostreDulce12
06-12-13, 11:50 PM
My idea for counters: Food storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the option to either clear it or keep the food, right? Well, what if 'store' was one of those options, and then you could 'tap to manage' an empty counter and get something like the cookbook on appliances, except it would be all the food you've put into storage.

Please come up with an option to change out counters without losing food.

I tried to start placing food on its corresponding counter. For instance, marranitos on the puebla counter or darjeeling tea on the tea room counter. Unfortunately, I had an empty mocha counter when serving marranitos. When they eventually combined on to one counter, the marranitos ended up on the mocha counter not the puebla counter! I recently had the same problem with darjeeling tea ending up on a puebla counter and date drop stones on a mocha counter when I had started off serving food on the counter of the same theme.

I think we'd all spend more coins/gems on counters if we could switch them out according to the current theme.

SakuraBlossom188
06-13-13, 09:20 AM
Two words: Confirm button

aliera99
06-13-13, 08:12 PM
Some thoughts on making it easier to tip people- it's very time consuming to tip all your neighbors.

A while back I suggested a floating dock, which while neat probably would be too complicated. So here's something easier: a forward and back navigation arrow buttons, with three settings (chosen under the options, with "neighbors" set as default):

1)your neighbor list. If you're at your bakery, forward goes to the first in the list alphabetically. Backwards goes to the last visited bakery (including community bakeries). If you're at a neighbor's bakery, forward and backwards go up or down the list alphabetically (forwards= from a-z, backwards, from z-a). If you're at a community bakery, forwards still takes you to your neighbor's bakery list. (and backwards still goes to any last visited bakery- community or neighbor or yours.)

2) your tipped/request accepted list. Forwards goes from longest ago tipped to most recent tipped. Backwards goes from most recent tipped to oldest tipped. I think it should ignore accepted requests that are older than a day. Not everyone requests stuff everyday, but it hangs there anyway. Basically, it checks which bakery you're at- if you're visiting one on your tipped list, it takes you to the next/previous one on the list. If you aren't at a bakery on your tipped/requested list, it then takes you to your list.

This allows people to stop mid-tip, and pick up where they left off later (by manually visiting the last place they tipped, and then using the buttons). Well, unless they fall off the tip list, before visiting them. But most people who care about that would tip from wall, see below.

3) your wall posts. Forwards goes from most recent post to oldest post. Backwards goes from oldest to newest. (since many players don't delete really old wall posts). It should ignore your own posts so you don't visit your own bakery while out tipping.

I guess optimally it would ignore more than one post from the same person in the same tipping session (ie. they've posted on the wall twice, but you already tipped them), but if that's too much hassle, a "dumb" button that just takes you down the list of your wall posts- keeping your place if someone adds a new post- would be fine. (as long as it ignores your own wall posts) And then it resets and loses your place when you go back to home. So if you go again, it includes the new posts in the new order. This way, they can just keep tipping from most recent to oldest until they get to the old posts, and stop. Then go home, start again, and any new posts will be tipped.

A "dumb" button would be ok too- most people who tip from their wall also delete posts, so it'd be easy to prune out irrelevant posts first, then tip off the wall using the forwards/backwards buttons.

Changing the setting in the options- neighbor, wall or tip list- requires going back home before taking into effect.

I think this would be much, much easier to implement, and it would help navigating a lot! And there would be no more need to hit the social button every single time to visit every single neighbor. Or open up your tip list to tip back every single time. It also covers just about all the ways that people tip in the game that i've seen- either all their neighbors, off their tip list or off their wall posts. I guess it doesn't cover people who tip community only, but those people don't need navigation buttons.

The buttons, of course, would go in the upper right hand corner next to the social button.

A Gift all button: here's another user friendly idea- a check all button. Once you're at the stage where you've already hit gift, selected a gift, and it takes you to the check box screen that allows you to select multiple neighbors to gift, a button next to ok that says "gift all" that simply checks all the check boxes for you. Then a player can either exclude any neighbors or just hit ok. Saves lots of time, should be easy to add to the game. Please, please add it. A lot of active players gift daily, and having to check every box manually is a pain.

(If you like my ideas, I accept payment in gems XD)

aliera99
06-13-13, 08:22 PM
Oh, and if it's too much trouble to do all three kinds- neighbors, tip list or wall posts- then just do neighbors, please. That being said, I think everyone who tips often would appreciate it.

house0fjoy
06-14-13, 06:45 AM
Dear Mr Ginga,

Please consider -

A. Creating a SweetCo character
B. Bring back popular LTO items - TEA PARTY, LOTUS FOUNTAIN, CHINESE LUCKY GARDEN/FOUNTAIN
C. Option to gift nbrs gems (from out of our own purchased gems)

kianebakes
06-14-13, 01:53 PM
Bring back old/retired stuff, definitely. Their being gone is such a waste. Not just items but recipes too. How I miss you, fortune cookies. Themed/seasonal stuff, appliances!, etc.

teamburcroff
06-14-13, 03:08 PM
I had an idea of a "gem" series or bedazzled series...could be furniture but also could be a diamond studded oven with goals... :)

teamburcroff
06-14-13, 03:09 PM
Oh how I would LOVE to get in on that rose oven! I started the game and just missed out on it... :( The recipes look so cute...

teamburcroff
06-14-13, 03:12 PM
Emeralds...rubies...sapphires...

NOIZmaker
06-15-13, 12:15 PM
I completely agree with you anitaangel. All these appliances are ridiculous. There are so many items to gift all the time and I understand unlocked recipes but why make us build so many machines? It's not even fun. It's just bothersome.

Another thing that really bothers me is the fact that recipes are taken away. I loved all the recipes from our recent Christmas holiday season but unless you kept the Holiday version of the app, you don't have those recipes anymore. I would've kept it but I transferred my account to my new device and the Holiday version is no longer available to install.

Bakery story is about the recipes and the decorations. So why would you, TeamLava, take them away from us?
Please bring the recipes back. I went thro all the recipes from all my appliances to choose which ones to replace my Holiday recipes and frankly, I don't want to. I want to simply keep my Holiday goods.

Oliver118
06-15-13, 12:17 PM
Tea time kettle
Afternoon tea
Morning tea

Tea time oven
Bread and butter
Crumpets
Victoria Sponge Cake

house0fjoy
06-15-13, 06:31 PM
With the garden party in the next update, the past Alice in wonderland-esque tea party item would be a perfect fit. Please, please consider making that available.

zakandcob
06-15-13, 08:39 PM
I'd love an Aussie oven...it could make Lamingtons,Tim Tam Cake and Pavlovas!! :)

1Norway1
06-18-13, 09:14 AM
I would love to see some navy blue and some blood/cadmium red tiles for the floor. There is so many grate uses for these colours and the would go with a lot of the things that already are in the game.

Oliver118
06-19-13, 11:00 PM
OK, these themes have been about countries-America and UK and we've also had France. So, what we need is an Italian chest!
Items:
Italy flag basket (4th)
Pizza painting (4th)
Italian cake (4th)
Pizza chef (3rd)
Pasta wagon (3rd)
Pepperoni fountain (2nd)
Italian house (2nd)
Pizza kitchen (1st)

xoxjenn
06-26-13, 01:18 PM
Theme Ideas:

Birthday Party - This has been suggested multiple times & RS got it, but what about us? Birthday cakes, cake pops, balloons, a clown person, bright colors, & streamers wallpaper!
Safari - Animal print tables/chairs, couch with animal print pillows on it, jungle plants, maybe even animals, a person in a safari hat, fish tanks, rock/cliff dividers, tiki hut.
Retro - Black, White, Red. Stools, signs, tiles.

Individual Items:

Dish Washing Station - I want to create a "kitchen" in my bakery. Maybe even a refrigerator.
Popcorn Machine - That actually makes serve-able popcorn! Caramel, Cheddar, Regular, Popcorn Balls, Popcorn & Candy Mix, White Chocolate Popcorn...
Decorative Doors - Doors that are prettier than the plane jane brown one. Maybe themed doors.
Frosting Shots Machine - Vanilla, Chocolate, Sprinkles, Layered. The flavors are endless. If not a machine maybe a stand that doesn't make serve-able ones, but for decoration.
An Outside Eating Area - A lot of us create these inside our bakeries, but it would be awesome to actually have one. Maybe even an expandable one.
Drive Thru Window - With a person with a headset on.

lizziet519
06-28-13, 05:29 AM
All I want is country flags like farm and restaurant. I have made friends in other countries because of their flags. It would be nice to have.

9neya
06-28-13, 04:19 PM
I have a problem, I had non-responsive issues with my Kindle Fire & had to clear everything. When I went back to play Bakery Story, I couldn't retrieve my Level 55 game. Is there a way I can get it back, or am I just out of luck. Thanks!!

andromedablack
06-28-13, 04:40 PM
I'd like to see a Greek theme with decorations and appliances! The deco will fit perfectly with summer and there are so many drinks and food that can be included in the game! :)

jennlucas1821
06-28-13, 11:11 PM
I love this game and am addicted. BUT it (and bakery story) takes a lot of time and it is starting to feel like work. I think there are some enhancements that could be made that would save time but not take away from the overall fun of the game:
1. a 'collect tips' button so I don't have to click on each table
2. in the 'My Gifts' menu put the most recent ones first so you don't have to scroll
3. in the 'My Gifts' menu have the ability to select more than one gift at a time
4. in 'Neighbors' have ability to sort by name OR star level. I am a 4 and focus on 3 & 4 rated neighbors as I don't have time to tip all
5. have ability to decline a goal ... some I just don't want to do and should be my choice.
6. have more decor options that cost money or coins rather than gems. Some items are priced too high ... $140k for potted plant????
7. I get why we have to go to neighbors to tip, part of the concept and experience of the game but when we get there a button to tip would be mice - if neighbor then 6 tables and if community than 3 ... if only room for then they'll get 2. The actual tapping on the tabels adds no value.
In a 20 minute period I may visit, for example, 10 neighbors (I tip and post on wall). If I didn't have to tap 60 tables I could visit another 5 neighbors in that timeframe.
8. in the cookbooks have ability to sort by cook time. I play many times during the day and want to cook some things for 1 hour, stove has many options but I have scroll back and forth to find them and then decide what to cook.
9. on food goals say what appliance you'll find that dish
10. increase number of appliances ... it takes a long time to get to the next appliance earning level ... and I play a LOT.

Thanks for listening. As I said I lov Restaurant & Bakery Story and I don't want to stop but they take so long when they don't need to.
These will leave us with more time to play.
:)

jennlucas1821
06-28-13, 11:54 PM
Oh yeah .... and a button while in a community members restaurant that says 'invite me'. This way I don't have to check their wall for their id (or give mine if theirs isn't there) and then try and remember it while I go to the invite tab. Not an efficient way to spend time.

TinksThots
06-29-13, 07:42 AM
Oh yeah .... and a button while in a community members restaurant that says 'invite me'. This way I don't have to check their wall for their id (or give mine if theirs isn't there) and then try and remember it while I go to the invite tab. Not an efficient way to spend time.
AAHHH! NO! I have to decline enough invites as it is without getting bombarded by people who wouldn't even need my ID to try to add me! :eek: Also, it's clearly posted on my wall that I'm not taking on more neighbors, but people ignore that and post "add me idwhatever" all the time anyway, omg if all they had to do was tap a button... oh nooooo... :(

jellypie200
06-29-13, 12:35 PM
I think a water theme would be perfect for the new update
For the treasure chest

RabbitCove
06-29-13, 08:27 PM
I want to be able to log in and out on any device the game is installed on. It would help should any unfortunate thing happen to the device youre playing on. its really not cool losing everything youve worked for.

TinksThots
06-29-13, 08:42 PM
I want to be able to log in and out on any device the game is installed on. It would help should any unfortunate thing happen to the device youre playing on. its really not cool losing everything youve worked for.
If my ipod kicks the bucket, my gaming days are over for at least a few months of saving a few dollars here and there. I can't just run out and buy another one. I don't know what they expect people to do when they lock them to one device like this. It's at least a few hundred bucks to get a device with the RAM to handle these games, especially after the latest updates (I can barely play CS or DS anymore), and I don't see the harm in locking you to your login info rather than your device, like practically everything else does. It would serve as a safety net in case something happened, and I think it's a great idea. :)

deeshathegr8
06-30-13, 04:29 AM
Please increase the quantity of food....whenever I open game,empty counters are there...even food cooked in 22 hours is finished in 2 hours...please increase yhe quantity of food...thanks

TinksThots
06-30-13, 07:23 AM
[enormous font and bright neon colors]
Remember the suggestion to add some kind of trophy or ribbon icon to mastered recipes? I think I've got something better than that.

Put it on the appliances themselves. Knowing for sure an appliance is mastered by looking in the design tab, instead of having to pull it out, exit design mode, and open the cookbook to make sure you got everything done would be... it would be so... I'm bouncing on my couch at the thought! I also had the idea to kick mastered appliances to the back of the design tab, so the ones we're still working on stay up front.

If the trophy isn't there, and you can't tell which recipe isn't mastered, then you'd just cook a couple more of each one until you found the culprit, and you'd have it done.

Basic appliances would be excluded of course, due to their large number of recipes and the way they get to have more added to them. This idea is for constructables only.

Bonus: Programmers would only have to place the icon once, rather than adding the code separately for each recipe on the appliance. :cool:
[/enormous font and bright neon colors]

kianebakes
06-30-13, 10:12 AM
Milkshake and malt maker. 50s theme. Old school recipes!

yukiichigo
07-01-13, 03:16 AM
Though this may seem a bit off topic, I have a Russian Blue cat named Luna who just passed away a few days ago. It is really hard for the family right now.

Anyway, what this has to do with Bakery Story is, since my beloved daughter Luna's name is also the name of our moon, anything that is moon related really reminds me of her and gives me some comfort. So I was thinking if there is a moon, sun, star themed tables and chairs and wallpaper and flooring as well as some accessories and recipes, that would be so wonderful.

TinksThots
07-01-13, 04:42 PM
Though this may seem a bit off topic, I have a Russian Blue cat named Luna who just passed away a few days ago. It is really hard for the family right now.

Anyway, what this has to do with Bakery Story is, since my beloved daughter Luna's name is also the name of our moon, anything that is moon related really reminds me of her and gives me some comfort. So I was thinking if there is a moon, sun, star themed tables and chairs and wallpaper and flooring as well as some accessories and recipes, that would be so wonderful.
My heart goes out to you, animals are just as much family as people, and I know how much it hurts to lose them. *hugs* Russian Blues are gorgeous, l bet your Luna was a doll! :)

That's a wonderful idea for a theme, and I'd probably even spend my gems on items like that. I love that kind of stuff, my tattoo of my son's name has a moon, stars, and lightning around it. :)

jellypie200
07-02-13, 05:37 PM

I totally think thats a great idea too :o

LovesShelly
07-05-13, 03:18 AM
Hello everyone :)

I would love to be able to sell my unwanted flooring and wallpapers. I have so many extra wallpapers and flooring that I don't want anymore, but I can't do anything with them. I think this would be a great addition to the game.

~LovesShelly

jellypie200
07-05-13, 08:06 PM
Hello everyone :)

I would love to be able to sell my unwanted flooring and wallpapers. I have so many extra wallpapers and flooring that I don't want anymore, but I can't do anything with them. I think this would be a great addition to the game.

~LovesShelly
That's a great idea :)

kianebakes
07-06-13, 09:21 AM
Space theme.. infinite possibilities. From 2001 to The Jetsons.

Also, restaurant story has great food. From the Asian fusion to the carnival stuff now. Even old gran-gran. Please have more actual food-related themes.

More Asian stuff. I miss all the Chinese stuff which is TL's roots!

blue_cookie22
07-07-13, 01:00 PM
I have a question/suggestion for Bakery Story when first starting out I overloaded on walls and I have no need for the extra that I have and so it's useless. Is there any way I can sell it or thow away? Even give it away because it's jus goin to waste now. And I have wasted mo ey on it unecessarily! Plz let me know if there's anything that can be done about extra wall that are no longer needed thx in advance!

sweetypies97
07-09-13, 12:50 AM
I'd like to suggest an Australian oven. It could bake
lamingtons, pavlova (though the kiwis wouldn't be happy with that, so maybe calling it an antipodean oven would work), Anzac biscuits etc. But please no shrimps on the barbie. That alone would make me not buy it! :D

sweetypies97
07-09-13, 01:19 AM
I'd love an Aussie oven...it could make Lamingtons,Tim Tam Cake and Pavlovas!! :)

And fairy bread!

arijanian
07-09-13, 01:34 PM
Has a "coffee shop" theme ever been done? You know - greens and browns, sophisticated chairs and tables, a comfy brown couch, a newspaper dispenser, a barista decoration in a green apron, a fancy cold-press coffee machine or iced-coffee maker, an oven that produces Northwestern treats like Nanaimo bars and smoked salmon sandwiches...maybe a few Seattle landmarks and decorations, like a Space Needle model, a Mount Rainier poster, or a Pike Place Market pig statue?

I'm sure it could be managed without directly treading on the copyrighted toes of any well-known international chains...and it would be really fun. :)

slam308
07-13-13, 07:33 PM
Easy drink machine please!!

twospoons
07-13-13, 08:12 PM
It's been said a ton of times already, but bring back the past everything! I dislike most of the themes I've seen so far (everyone has their own style) but would have very much liked to put a live jazz band in my bakery. Unfortunately, that was in march, and I didn't start playing this game until it was already over. But I can still see them all locked up in my decorations tab, making me sad.

TinksThots
07-13-13, 08:56 PM
Easy drink machine please!!
OMG YES! Actually, I'd like an easy option for all of them, as I'm working on mastering all the other appliances before I go back to the basic ones, and I'm working with 10 each, so I'm tapping like a mad woman and it got old a LONG time ago! >.< An easy version of each one would double the length of the appliance list though, and that would be baaad, so maybe a popup when you buy it, to choose between normal and easy, with the price difference over each button? 10k more per constructable appliance to make it tapless? Pretty please? :D :D :D

maguar
07-13-13, 10:49 PM
I'd like some more bread decorations but not with small loaves like the current ones. I want big loaves like the food we make. I'd also like a small tasting plate of cut up breads to place by the register - like real bakeries have. A floury baker would be great - either as a figurine or part of a display. Giant dough mixers (decorations or appliances) would also be great. How about a wood fired pizza oven as well? How about a wall blackboard with specials on it that takes 2-3 wall spaces instead of only 1?

I once saw how they make rock candy - the pulling, twisting etc would make a great display. On the theme of sweets, I'd like a display with a number of big round sweet jars, the kind you'd drool over when you were a kid.

kianebakes
07-14-13, 02:29 AM
I'd like some more bread decorations but not with small loaves like the current ones. I want big loaves like the food we make. I'd also like a small tasting plate of cut up breads to place by the register - like real bakeries have. A floury baker would be great - either as a figurine or part of a display. Giant dough mixers (decorations or appliances) would also be great. How about a wood fired pizza oven as well? How about a wall blackboard with specials on it that takes 2-3 wall spaces instead of only 1?

I once saw how they make rock candy - the pulling, twisting etc would make a great display. On the theme of sweets, I'd like a display with a number of big round sweet jars, the kind you'd drool over when you were a kid.

Yes, all the real stuff. Yes yes yes! Mixer, yes. Blackboard, yes.

Loxieland
07-14-13, 03:02 AM
A "On Vacation" sign.

Loxieland
07-14-13, 03:09 AM
A Japanese Garden theme with lanterns.

chookfan
07-17-13, 06:41 PM
I second this!! It would be a great theme with vegemite scrolls too and lamb and rosemary pies! Would be a great theme for Australia Day January 26.

chookfan
07-17-13, 06:45 PM
A circus theme would be fun. More grown up and classy though like cirque de soliel. Bright and colorful. Also like the Luna suggestion with maybe a galaxy wallpaper (realistic).

twospoons
07-20-13, 04:56 PM

I loved it, but then I read the overly-invited tinksthots objection, which made sense, so instead, how about a button next to the wall button that will invite that player but that button can be switched off in a person's profile? So you know right away they aren't accepting neighbors?

Jennlucas had other great ideas, my favorite of which was a collect all tips button.

ganodustin
07-24-13, 11:20 PM
i really wish i could move my food to another counter. i've been using the same counter for almost a year now.

Oliver118
07-28-13, 01:02 AM
Goal
Circus Table
Circus Chair
Clown tile
Circus wallpaper
Circus animals
Circus tent
Clown
Funny counter
Circus oven
Circus popcorn
Funny pie
Clown cake

KeyWestKoffee
07-28-13, 11:00 AM
GIFTS should be in order of newest available, so you don't have to look at all of them and scroll thru. THANKS!

Galadriel4942
07-28-13, 09:05 PM
PLEASE NO updates like Dinosaurs or Fairies or anything similar! I'm desperate for theme like this to never appear. It turns my bakery into a sort of child's birthday party!! Dinosaurs for boys, and Fairies for girls! The latest Pirate theme is clearly for boys :( I'm desperate for an update that would make my bakery look like a REAL bakery. So far, only the Tea-Room update has been the only good update (excluding updates for seasons, special days, etc...). But ones like the Pirate and Music theme have been awful! And awfully long! The good updates like the Tea-Room, or Britain update, only lasted for a few days! :( Please create a Petit Fours update, or Box of Chocolates update, or anything similar.

jellypie200
07-29-13, 05:49 AM
Hmm....
How about a new recipe on the oven
Jellypie!!!

jellypie200
07-29-13, 05:58 AM
And a ice cream stand
If so that would be fabulous
Thanks! :)

teeny74
08-01-13, 09:41 AM
I have gifts that neighbors gave me that are useless. I think it would be good if we could delete them, as there are parts I will never use (such as dragon tooth). Too late I realized that you can DECLINE the unwanted gift. But I still have to scroll through pages of unwanted parts to get to the desired gifts -- food I can serve. Thanks :)

twospoons
08-01-13, 07:48 PM
i'm almost done with the dragon baker i only made so that i can get rid of the dragon scales i accepted before i knew what the heck i was doing! now if i could only get rid of the parts that go with expired appliances that i can't buy...

cookietyler
08-08-13, 08:25 AM
It would be nice to see new recipes on the oven or have the mince pie, Yule log, holiday cupcake, and gingerbread cake unlocked.

TTH2013
08-08-13, 10:47 AM
Sure teamlava will ignore this but its dumb to put details in the tables and then have them obscured by tips EVERY MINUTE! Please put in a tip jar by the cash register; number of tables would be number of tips it would hold and as it is clicked it could still dispense the collectibles. As with castle story can the social button be out in the open so can cycle quickly to neighbours! why is it so dis-jointed across the games. in pet story can quickly buy multiples of one items but in the others have to keep going to the design menu and clicking one at a time. Can you guys please streamline the good features across all games?!

chookfan
08-09-13, 04:07 AM
Can we please have some palm trees to go with the boardwalk theme

Reeseys
08-10-13, 01:25 PM
I'd like to be able to rotate appliances to more than just two directions, so they can be placed on any wall & face into the room.

Thx

missadia
08-12-13, 05:26 AM
Has someone already suggested an "Other" tab for parts or get rid of old parts!? I have to scroll through like 10 screens to get to goal parts and it makes gifting back ANNOYING! Like the Blue barrel and banana stand. The last parts? Really? The very last screen?

salina38
08-12-13, 09:10 PM
When everyone starts off and lower levels everyone has to buy those cheap white round tables.they should offer tablecloths ,so u can change things up.i know ur thinking they make money on new tables.but maybe offer them for just those tables or a bunch of different colors,im sure they wouldnt make them cheap.

salina38
08-12-13, 09:14 PM
i agree with anothers post about fancier classy stuff,then we can choose a fun colorful theme or make it look like a upscale bakery,or lounge bakery coffe shop withcouches and stuff.

salina38
08-12-13, 09:23 PM
Have in our neighbors list if we already visited them.several times a day i go into my list to tip neighbors and when i get ther the tip counter is 0 bcuz i was already there,it wastes alot of time,also we should get more than 20 gifts at least on lower levels bcuz between saving to expand, buying things and cooking on 2 or 3 stoves and waiting hours for food we depend on food gifting to keep something on my counters.and build appliances.then my rate goes down bcuz my customers have no food.if your not spending real money its hard to keep up untills u have alot of appliances.plus its a waste of time trying to gift someone whos at their limit for the day.

salina38
08-12-13, 09:50 PM
maybe on our own profiles we can check gifts we want and when some one gifts u it would auto send u one.that way they wouldnt have to choose either .and when we fill out our gift part we can put unlimited on some and a number on other then we can change it as we need.it would be easier on both ends.i see so many posts about people complaining about gifts.i mean they are gifts.we should he happy we got anything at all,i am.and we can decline them anyways.its funny that people are like im so sick of people sending me brownies ha.when im scrambling to gift ,tip,answer requests and all my appliances are cooking food forever.im thrilled i can go to my gifts list and give my customers brownis at least

hollyb1977
08-13-13, 08:02 PM
I would like to see plain red tile for the floors.

sweetypies97
08-14-13, 02:13 AM
Oven idea: creamy delights. Pots de creme, creme caramel and of course creme br?l?e!!

Shell2864
08-16-13, 09:41 AM
I've been playing B/S for a while now and it has become apparent to me that the most useful thing that could be implemented would be a store sign. A giant billboard above their store would be great for people to leave a message on instead of having to post on each individual wall, or on your own wall where they may not even read it.
Some ppl get in a hurry and don't have time to read walls. You might leave an Important note but a number of your neighbors don't get it....EVER!
Also, for the same reason they may not read or lv a message, I think there needs to be a better way of keeping up with neighbors who stop by. The news feed only keeps 10 messages at a time so if a person has lots of neighbors and doesn't have time to stay glued to the news feed all day, they will only see the last ten ppl that dropped by or gifted and not the total number of neighbors and/or who. It might be a neat idea for each neighbors name to be highlighted in green as they stop by. This would also keep you from having to scroll through their feed, your feed, and tons of stuff on walls. (time steeler)
Anyway, just a suggestion. I thought the Bakery Billboard Idea was especially cool!! And it would be neat if it showed up in neon!! OHHHH YEEEAAAHH! Thanks.

Shell2864
08-16-13, 09:45 AM
The giant BillBoard would be for the Bakery owner to use as a notice to neighbors. Realized that suggestion wasn't clear.

carabellexo
08-18-13, 04:10 PM
I would like to see a decrease in the expansion prices.. Taking way too long to save up

Renee8264
08-19-13, 07:46 AM
How about when you visit another person's Bakery, you could have your own customizable avatar to enter their Bakery. Then, you could buy some of their food to eat with your own money, then tip them, giving you star points, which, in the end, would get more people to play the game more often. Makes sense. You can get more money by tipping other bakeries. The higher your star rating, the higher your chance is to make more bakery money. I shared this idea with one of my neighbors, and she said that it was a good idea. So, if teamlava could add this idea in their next update or so, I would be thrilled! Tell me how you think about this idea, and maybe add some more ideas to this. Make it better!

twospoons
08-19-13, 03:11 PM
So, if teamlava could add this idea in their next update or so,

ROTFL. thanks, i needed that.

but really, i think having your customizable avatar show up in other bakeries while you're visiting sounds difficult to institute (not that i know anything about programming) and that TL time could be better spent elsewhere. not quite sure of what you mean by your star rating gives you a better chance to make money - because you're higher on the list when people are looking for random bakeries? also, i dislike any idea with 'using your own money' in it.

LightAndLove83
08-21-13, 06:21 AM
twospoons, that was just hilarious! ROFLMHO! making money is a struggle as it is. Trying to scrounge the coins to buy much needed tables and chairs and deco. I agree. Spending money on someone's food is just one more coin drain I would prefer not to have to endure.

unique_eats
08-21-13, 07:35 PM
I would like to see new parts added to the front of the gifting list. And more lvls added bc once you reach 99 where is the fun? 99 mil exp is unreachable with the low exp points offered in the game.

twospoons
08-25-13, 11:20 PM
Oven idea: creamy delights. Pots de creme, creme caramel and of course creme br?l?e!!

love the food! not sure about the oven name. but yeah, where is that whole line of desserts? all i can think of in the game now is rice pudding. so other puddings, mousses, ile flottante, marquise, terrines, souffles...okay, i need to go find some dessert now.

turtle805
08-27-13, 07:38 PM
How about if the number of customers your bakery can have at any given moment goes up with your level. Based on what I read around the forum, no matter how long you have been playing, no matter how many expansions you have done, you can only have about 29 or 30 customers at a time. If that number increased as we progressed through the game it would solve the overstocking food problem, and the impossible to reach $30 million expansion

cupcakes_cupcakery
09-05-13, 02:53 AM
I'm sure it's already been said, but bring back all discontinued ovens and "goal" recipes. I like having several (10+) of each oven and some I only have 2-4 and cannot get anymore and it's very hard to master the recipes with only 2-4 ovens and the recipes take 6-8 hrs. I do not just play to master recipes, I play to step away from daily life struggles.
Also, how we send gifts either person-by-person or mass gift, how about mass tips? That would be great.

kelliegonzo
09-05-13, 10:07 AM
the option to pay gems or something to unlock goal ovens and recipes would be really great. i stopped playing for a while and now there are tons of ovens i can't get because the goals aren't available for me.

myferngardens
09-05-13, 11:35 AM
I want a USA donut recipe for the fryer please - that floor decor was such a tease. How about a maple bacon donut too? They are so popular right now.

myferngardens
09-05-13, 11:36 AM
the option to pay gems or something to unlock goal ovens and recipes would be really great. i stopped playing for a while and now there are tons of ovens i can't get because the goals aren't available for me.
Yes please! Soon.

greengold7
09-06-13, 07:31 AM
Easy Drink Machines please... to match the Easy Ovens... :) My fingers hurt from too much tapping... ;)

cherrycolafreak
09-08-13, 03:38 PM
new recipes for the regular appliances, please.

new recipes have been given in RS
but nothing new in BS in i don't know how long!?!?!?!?

seriously, what is up with that?

TinksThots
09-09-13, 05:08 PM
Easy Drink Machines please... to match the Easy Ovens... :) My fingers hurt from too much tapping... ;)
I would imagine so... you've got like 2387946285 appliances in there... http://i44.tinypic.com/c2mbl.jpg

cookietyler
09-11-13, 08:04 AM
It would be nice to finally see some recipes for the regular oven and drink machines. It's been a long time since anything has been released for these two appliances. Either release new recipes or unlock the recipes on the regular oven that were goal items for iOS users years ago.

izyalfie
09-11-13, 01:56 PM
I want a Natasha doll. We have Loretta and Jean-Pierre so lets get the head of SweetCo for our floor. I would even pay gems for such an adorable floor decor!

Yes! It could go with the sweetco theme that is still in my bakery (even though I finished them about 30 levels ago!)

izyalfie
09-11-13, 02:02 PM
How about when you visit another person's Bakery, you could have your own customizable avatar to enter their Bakery. Then, you could buy some of their food to eat with your own money, then tip them, giving you star points, which, in the end, would get more people to play the game more often. Makes sense. You can get more money by tipping other bakeries. The higher your star rating, the higher your chance is to make more bakery money. I shared this idea with one of my neighbors, and she said that it was a good idea. So, if teamlava could add this idea in their next update or so, I would be thrilled! Tell me how you think about this idea, and maybe add some more ideas to this. Make it better!

Ooh yes I like this

Cosmae
09-12-13, 07:43 PM
Put some of the old items on sale again. For example the lotus fountain, rose column, and sparkling pink tile. :( Why is it removed?

Emmaline_line
09-19-13, 07:00 AM
Please bring back the barista or release something similar. How about a coffee-house theme?

Ilovetodesign
09-19-13, 05:25 PM
How about a way to create gift packages of the items we bake as gifts. Could put cookies, cakes, pies anything together and send.
A way to invite our neighbors for a party and we can chat too.

michstall
09-21-13, 02:05 PM
Please post items you would like to see come to your Bakery:D
Feel free to post some your prior suggestions .

Could TL make it possible to unlock each goal recipe from a closed challenge. This could be possible through a one time gem purchase for each desired recipe. This may make some players very happy especially those that start playing after a challenge has been closed.

richardllynch
09-21-13, 08:22 PM
A number on visit button indicating number of tips.

THANKS!

TinksThots
09-22-13, 06:15 AM
a number on visit button indicating number of tips.

Thanks!
please!!!

ivanjethrosl
09-23-13, 01:55 AM
I suggest TL make more recipes escpecially those ones exploring asian culinaries.
for example: japan (taiyaki, green tea mochi, dorayaki), thailand (candied cassava, steamed cupcake, pumpkin in coconut milk), indonesia (lapis legit cake (layered cake), grass jelly ice, banana fritters, durian ice cream), filipino ( halo halo dessert, cake flan, buko pandan), chinese (ang ku kueh, fried mantou, tofu pudding,moon cakes)

and it would be great if TL can add more recipes for the basic ovens and basic mixers.

twospoons
09-24-13, 06:38 PM
i agree, ivanjethrosl! maybe they used all their asian decor ideas in RS and are tapped out now, but i think that asian delicacies would actually make a good whole theme, because you have enough suggestions to make an entire appliance (or five) out of.

but no durian anything, cause yuck.

TinksThots
09-25-13, 07:48 PM
Why why why why why is there still no easy drink mixer? http://i40.tinypic.com/11hrkt2.jpg

thecakerybakery
10-05-13, 01:00 PM
Please have a retro day where you can buy discontinued items.

angelmama24
10-05-13, 07:28 PM
Please have a retro day where you can buy discontinued items.

Black Friday? Fingers crossed!!

angelmama24
10-05-13, 07:33 PM
Yes! It could go with the sweetco theme that is still in my bakery (even though I finished them about 30 levels ago!)

You both got your wish!! :D

angelmama24
10-05-13, 07:36 PM
I would like to see a decrease in the expansion prices.. Taking way too long to save up

I see that this was posted awhile ago, but I concur. It is SO much easier to expand using coins in RS. Why so expensive in BS? TL trying to get us to spend real money on gems no doubt. :(

Dior0
10-18-13, 06:51 AM
I would love if we can send items to one anthor pleasssse teamlava

ashybooluvswelle
10-18-13, 08:25 AM
I think they should have some kind of a way make it possible to trade items and parts with other players. There is always someone that has something that they don't won't that someone else is dying to have.(hopefully that made sense)

sollia
10-18-13, 12:39 PM
I haven't been on this forum in a long time so if this has been suggested and/or is in the works, sorry to repeat.

I'd like the option to reset some of my recipes. Even if I can't get gems anymore, having that little progress bar makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something. Once it's full I never make those recipes anymore, even my favorites. For example, because of that, I have 4 (or more, not sure) rose ovens I'll never use ever again. It's a pity.

Like I said, even if I can't get the gems from it again, I'd like that. Maybe we could get something else? Like coins, recipes, furniture, materials, etc. All would be pretty cool and if you give the option to reset recipes then it wouldn't be leaving out the people who have already finished them.

nightshine7
10-22-13, 12:57 PM
The Mystery Boxes: Being that they cost 24 gems we should have the option to choose what WE want from that box. There's too much risk of getting something we already have or simply don't want or like.

freshvanilla
10-28-13, 11:32 AM
Suggestions :
Taiyaki
Swiss Roll
Bun (azuki lemon ......)
Flan (french bakery )

babekakes
10-29-13, 02:29 PM

I couldn't have said it better. I agree with all she/he said. I really love the gifting all , vacation part ( OMG so much easier) and tip table too. Plz listen to all this. What she or she said is some amazing. No there all amazing ideas and think of this you might get more people back if you do that too..

babekakes
10-29-13, 02:36 PM
Not sure how to edit a post but I'd like to add one more thing. It would be awesome if you could flag neighbors who don't access their game for like 2 weeks...like gray out their name or something or put a ? by the name. Someone posted this in another thread. Thought it was awesome so wanted to add it.

WubWubSexi
10-29-13, 04:08 PM
I think a bulletin would be nice, so you can leave your greeting message for friends/neighbors. That way you can still have your wall filled with messages from from neighbors and newcomers , but you can also have your message displayed at the top.

WubWubSexi
10-29-13, 05:04 PM
Fix the Main Menu
-Invite option doesn't have invite to other neighbors its located in social
-- Since we cant Copy and Paste ID names we'd like to add, can we and add button when we visit a new bakery?
-Profile is in messages option (why? This should have its own option)
-Badges in messages option (This deserves its own)
-Settings could use some more options like maybe select a different ringtone for when food is ready
--and the option to change password/email/block annoying wallspammers/ and link to the forums/support
--history of your last 5-10 gem purchases
Social should also include "favorites" so you don't have to scroll down to visit your favorite Neighbors
Option Button for news from TeamLava/ BakeryStory Updates (so people can keep track i suppose)

Other Stuff
-more Badges/achievements
-Increase bot amount? from 28 to 34?
-Random chance to get a bot that tips big?
-Increase Level cap to 150 some day

- Option to move food from one counter to another
-Cashier/Doors should their option in the design menu (and more variety)

WubWubSexi
10-29-13, 05:08 PM
Can we also view appliances along with information on what parts are need before building them and can we vies appliance option even we cant build them till the next level?

MamaBear2515
10-30-13, 02:56 AM
-be able to move food to another counter.
-have some kind of sign up in our bakery when were going to be away for awhile. I almost always write it on my wall but most of the time my neighbors dont read it or they just scroll right past it.
-an easy drink mixer. I believe ive posted about this before.
-a way to block unwanted players from visiting you. Ive had other players post rude stuff on my wall before.
- an option to unlock goal items once their expired. I have about 5 ovens and a ton of decor items that i cant get because i had stopped playing for a few months due to my health.

Mariomanhl
10-30-13, 11:31 PM
Well, its is a very great game already.
So maybe add Churros?

Sparkly888
11-01-13, 06:14 AM
I love the tip jar idea!

MamaBear2515
11-02-13, 03:09 PM
Oh i just thought of another im sure im going to be the only one to suggest this though. But how about an option to dexpand our bakeries and restaurants? My bakery is at the max expansion and its nice to be able to go all out when decorating but sometimes its frustrating because its almost like i have too much room. Sry im sure alot of people wont agree with this but just thought id put this out there at least.

rainbowcupcakeee
11-06-13, 01:47 AM
We need this kind of countertop cases for our food so that we can have more spaces in our bakery http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx45/PinkyBulma/abddac4b0f4d6dcb7e7f593dd3cfd402.jpghttp://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx45/PinkyBulma/67f75e071d67749b6abd8b6ac6a4cf61.jpghttp://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx45/PinkyBulma/cbfba2dc9c86d2642e2a8e33ece73f9f.jpg

PennyPink6
11-08-13, 01:59 PM
I would like to see a way to organize items more efficiently. Also, would like to be able to gift whatever I would like to a neighbor, for instance if I have two,of something I would like to be able to give them one.

sweetsandmagic
11-16-13, 02:18 AM
Good morning, i would like to unlock two old ovens that you could get just by goal: puebla oven and rose oven.
I start the game after these two goals so i lost the ovens, but with them you can BAKE beautiful cakes and i would like to have them.

Thank you✨��

my607
11-21-13, 08:04 PM
I would like to see ovens that have pink,purple&light blue colors. I don't like to pay gems for them. No more like brown and dark color appliances. A cupcake oven would be nice with six recipes all with different frosting on the top.Maybe even add sprinkles on frosting or put cherry on top. I like tables with designs on it like flowers and not cost gems. Too many things cost gems and that's not cool. I would appreciate it if the expansion would be the right size for the right cost. I just expanded for 10 million and all I got was a row around the bakery. That took me forever to save up and the recipes aren't cheap either. It would be nice if it was two rows around the bakery or more for 10 million. Bakery expansions cost more than Restaurant. It should be the same price that's my opinion.

nessiexo
11-24-13, 08:48 AM
Box suggestion : Roman/Greek theme

- God statues
- Parthenon
- Temples
- SPQR banner or tables
- Beige walls with greek patterns
- Armors
- Marble tables

I'm waiting for this since I started playing (1 year ago) and I have already everything from the lil Italy box... Thank you!

ginrae22
12-02-13, 04:25 PM
Okay so I can't even count the number of times I've mentioned this but please please please change it so that when we are getting out old decor from our inventory it doesn't automatically go back to the first page! When you purchase something you stay on that same page so you can go buy more of it if you like but when you're taking anything out of storage you end up scrolling for days ! This is in BS, RS, FS probably most of them actually. It's SUPER ANNOYING! So please listen and change it.

ginrae22
12-02-13, 04:28 PM
Oh and for the love of god please put new recipes on the regular stove! OH and bring back Christmas recipes from last year and PERMANENTLY leave them. I loved those recipes and I can never ever make them again.

carabellexo
12-03-13, 11:25 AM
Please TL release the locked recipes, a lot of players would love to be able to cook these.

carabellexo
12-03-13, 11:26 AM
Okay so I can't even count the number of times I've mentioned this but please please please change it so that when we are getting out old decor from our inventory it doesn't automatically go back to the first page! When you purchase something you stay on that same page so you can go buy more of it if you like but when you're taking anything out of storage you end up scrolling for days ! This is in BS, RS, FS probably most of them actually. It's SUPER ANNOYING! So please listen and change it.

I agree. So annoying!

sweetlife007
12-09-13, 06:00 PM
Wow well said. I agree with all. Team lava should hire you as an expert. Would you like to be neighbors? Please add sweetlife007

kurebiz
12-11-13, 07:52 PM
Could we have like an option to clear/remove all the decorations so that it'll be easier to re-decorate along with the themes?

flugelhorn
12-12-13, 04:31 PM
Please could you bring back the reindeer from last year's (or the year before - I can't remember) Christmas event.
They are SO adorable and were very popular, but many people couldn't unlock them in time. I'm still missing Rudolph and would very much like to complete my set! If you could re-release them, only make it so that those of us who already have some reindeer don't have to start from scratch (just get the ones we don't have) I would be so grateful. :)

carabellexo
12-18-13, 11:12 AM
Please can you unlock all the locked recipes.. Even if you release it as part of a goal.

Azriemw3
12-18-13, 03:52 PM
There are a lot of recipes that not unlock yet in basic oven

200stars
01-04-14, 02:50 AM
* a select all button for giving gifts and asking for parts
*be able to delete gifts I don't want anymore(not food)
*give us the old unlocked food in the back of the catalog
*consolidate food on different machines
*Give us more recipes to cook on specialty ovens(more than than standard 1 or 3)
*I want to sell tiles and wallpaper
*if we buy something with gems, if I sell it I want my gems back

angelmama24
01-06-14, 02:10 PM
I would love to see a military theme in bakery to honor our troops. I have already made a green beans coffee station and a wounded warriors section. I know others who would like this theme. Please consider TL. Thank you.

sunshinecity477
01-09-14, 05:57 PM
I would like to have Natasha, the sweet co girl by herself without a pot, please.

berryicee
01-15-14, 12:32 AM
Just a suggestion (: How about a Log Out feature in the BS RS games added? If we can login & it stays why not log out?

redbites
01-15-14, 05:13 PM
Would it be possible to finally add pavlova? I have requested it for 2.5 years and I have a thread with 139 users saying yes to it. Please TL add it :(

ElaineCarrel
01-15-14, 09:36 PM
I would like 2 c reaching lvl 99 b a big thing! All u get is the standard round of applause just like uve been getting for the other 98 lvls.
Reaching this level is a big thing. We work long and hard 2 attain this goal.
I believe we should receive the following items.
Gems and I'm not talking about a measly 2 that u receive 4 mastering a recipe.
Coins added. Probably something like 1,000,000 if that's 2 much then at least 500,000
2 oven slots since we've been stuck at 18 since lvl 73.
That's enough 4 now but I'm sure others will have different ideas.

kaypolish0706
01-16-14, 02:31 PM
First things first this game is great.. My suggestions are...

Specialty appliances should have more than 3 recipes if they cost so much too build only 3 recipes is really messed up.

The counters look like they have drawers so when you cook food if you don't have counter space you should be able to store it in one of the drawers until a space frees up.

More food themed furniture such as.. waffle table and chairs, strawberries, chocolate dipped bananas table and chairs, sprinkles, lollipops, etc.

More recipes for regular appliance like the oven. And again more recipes for the specialty appliances. THREE IS NOT ENOUGH

kaypolish0706
01-16-14, 02:48 PM
It's a shame they don't take suggestions. Yours pretty much speaks for everyone

PostreDulce12
01-23-14, 10:42 PM
When a new goal is released, please have new counters available to purchase before new recipes need to be served.

I like to serve new food onto its corresponding new counter but can't because the new counters can't be unlocked until new food is served.

marianagresta
01-26-14, 08:07 AM
Reading this thread one may come to the conclusion that TL is very lazy about changing the game itself.
There are things that are sure a wish for all players but nothing changed during this year, like the SELECT ALL button for gifting friends.
New and adorable designs are just an obligation from the game proposal, but functionalities are diferentials that would show how much TL cares about the players.
And yet, they choose to spend their time and effort in making new useless themed versions rather than improving BS with our suggestions.

Acey09
01-28-14, 03:06 AM
Reading this thread one may come to the conclusion that TL is very lazy about changing the game itself.
There are things that are sure a wish for all players but nothing changed during this year, like the SELECT ALL button for gifting friends.
New and adorable designs are just an obligation from the game proposal, but functionalities are diferentials that would show how much TL cares about the players.
And yet, they choose to spend their time and effort in making new useless themed versions rather than improving BS with our suggestions.

Thank you! Can we perhaps make a poll, with the top 10 game improvement proposals. Letting everyone vote, and then bring it to the attation of TL moderators

LightAndLove83
01-31-14, 06:12 AM
I would love to see functioning billboard. Tired of sifting thru ppl's walls. And tired of having to post all over everyone else's. It just starts to look spammy. Also...would LOVE to be able to turn furniture 360 degrees. Hate that there is only two directions. Would make the bakery more functional.

OldBarnBakery
02-17-14, 12:52 AM
It would be so helpful if there was a search option in the decoration tab. If you know what you are looking for you could just start to type it in the search box and it would find it (and similar named items). I can't always remember where something is kept so sometimes end up trawling through the items and it takes ages as the icon pictures are quite small.

I also like the idea that was mentioned earlier in the thread about having a 'closed' sign when you are not going to be playing for a few days. You could have it on the door, and it would know to stop the bots coming in too, instead of putting a table/chair in front of the door which annoys me as it doesn't look right!

matchbox222
02-17-14, 01:18 PM
I would like them to bring back the old goals where you get a oven at the end I miss those and I wasn't here for them

carabelle
02-21-14, 01:44 PM
Why don't the customers in our bakeries change with the themes and seasons? They used to. I remember them having little Xmas hats on etc... Also the area outside the bakery never changes anymore either. Teamlava getting lazy????

mollybrown0
02-23-14, 07:52 AM
There needs to be a way to close our bakery when we are away for long periods of time or overnight. Like people have said before, it makes it easier to stock up on supplies to sell. It also means no ones rating has to go down either because customers can't enter and become heartbroken.

I'd like to have furniture or decorations that can be moved 360? (as mentioned before) I'm tired of having to keep my tables, chairs or decorations in a certain way and I would like to be able to be more creative with my Bakery.

Select all button for sending gifts would make things much simpler. A lot of people have mentioned it before.

twospoons
02-24-14, 05:21 AM
i wish we could get wall decorations that take up more than one space, the way some floor decorations do (in RS too). cause some of the signs are ridiculously tiny, since they only have one horizontal space, and yet cost a bunch of gems. maybe if they were bigger i'd buy them. also, then we could get a bay window that took up 3 or 4 spaces on the wall, and that would be awesome.

flemlion
02-28-14, 01:38 AM
It's really hard to see if you have completely finished a recipe (level 4) or almost.
It would be nice to have a more definite indication that you have reached it or not.
(Same in Restaurant Story)

n35513w
03-04-14, 12:52 PM
this was already suggested in the theme suggestion but I'd like to suggest it here. I think bakery owners should have a separate status msg on the top of wall posts where visitors can see.. Incase we have announcement to make or so..

texastasties4u
03-12-14, 07:37 PM
I have a android and my son has a iPhone. I notice he can purchase certain ovens that I don't have in my oven purchase section. Motherly oven and lucky oven is not available. Why is that?

yarnister
03-15-14, 09:00 AM
Multiple people have brought up the idea of a status message or a way to sticky our posts on our walls. This is almost a necessity, especially in cases where a post is made about why a player won't be on, and when they can't get on to repost it, it gets buried, and most people don't/won't scroll. Some don't even look at the very top posts; we need something we can display that can't be missed. A short status message spot somewhere above the regular posts would be incredibly helpful.

This is a great suggestion and would be really really helpful.

sunshinecity477
03-22-14, 04:59 PM
I would like to request chocolate cream pie, chocolate pudding, and different flavors of gelatin

sally_brown
03-23-14, 02:44 PM
I also like the status message idea.

bobbyrae
03-23-14, 03:21 PM
Could we please NOT have a 3d bakery story? Please?

zeldashepard
03-23-14, 03:29 PM
I would like to request chocolate cream pie, chocolate pudding, and different flavors of gelatin

This! Also chocolate cupcakes, strawberry cupcakes, etc

A birthday cake oven would be great too, and especially if every month it gets a new cake that is the color of the corresponding birthstone.

maesus
03-23-14, 10:29 PM
A bigger "design" tab. The one that runs across the bottom of the screen is too small. It would be much more convenient to just have a large, full screen menu with separate tabs for wall hangings, floor decorations, tables, seats, etc.

bozit
03-24-14, 02:03 AM
Is it possible to put food 'gifts' at the front of 'My Gifts' so that you don't have to scroll thru 12 pages of other stuff before you can use your gifted food? Also as only being able to put one item out at a time it becomes an onerous task scrolling thru the unusable stuff. This would be very helpful and
I am sure your brilliant programmers could sort it with one line of code!:-)

bozit
03-24-14, 02:39 AM

every one a valid and brilliant idea to make gaming much more fun.

larissa2k
03-27-14, 11:38 PM
Bring back old ovens do a sale on gems and bring them back for like 10 or 20 gems nothing makes a newer player more mad when there's oven they don't have bring sales and specials back items limited time offers

therealjella
03-28-14, 09:36 PM
I would love to see the candy hatchery stove come back, I think some of us would even purchase it with gems

mollybrown0
03-29-14, 06:09 AM
I'm not sure if this has been suggested before, but it would be great if you could keep adding servings to the same counter rather than have two servings of the same food take up two counters.

I know it does this when there are no free counters left, but I think it would be a good feature to add even when there are other counters available. :)

mousesb
04-01-14, 11:00 PM
There needs to be a block button in the games. California has anti-bullying laws and this covers cyberbullying and electronic harrassment too. There is some serious harrassment going on in the games and individual players need a swift way of dealing with it for adults as well as children. These games are meant to be entertaining. Don't let a few idiots spoil it for the rest of us. Safety should be a concern to the developers and owners of Storm8 and TeamLava, not just market share & profitability. And while your staff may be small, multiple complaints backed by screen shots for the same offender should be dealt with immediately and decisively. Thank you.

myndisue
04-02-14, 11:09 AM
this was already suggested in the theme suggestion but I'd like to suggest it here. I think bakery owners should have a separate status msg on the top of wall posts where visitors can see.. Incase we have announcement to make or so..

I totally agree! There is nothing more annoying than posting that you're going on holiday only for everyone to ignore it! By then it's fell down the wall and people keep posting PLMKWC! Duh! I'm on holiday! Lol

ecool54
04-05-14, 09:07 PM

YES this would be such a great idea so when seasonal food come out I can store my Watermelon Cake and other big foods and put the seasonal stuff out and when that ends I can but my normal cakes back on!

ecool54
04-05-14, 09:10 PM
I would like a Frozen Yoghurt Machine because Frozen Yoghurt is popular and there are so many different flavours that you can fill up a cookbook.
It would also be nice if you add more recipes to existing ovens/or delete the oven and put the food somewhere else.
Maybe stop making new appliances for goals, it would be good to just have a new oven come out and not have to earns by buying new wallpaper or something, like the good old days.

xoxjenn
04-09-14, 06:43 PM
I would like a Frozen Yoghurt Machine because Frozen Yoghurt is popular and there are so many different flavours that you can fill up a cookbook.
It would also be nice if you add more recipes to existing ovens/or delete the oven and put the food somewhere else.
Maybe stop making new appliances for goals, it would be good to just have a new oven come out and not have to earns by buying new wallpaper or something, like the good old days.

Love the froyo idea!
There is SO SO very much TL could do with a frozen yogurt theme!
So many flavors, toppings, etc.
Topping bar, weigh station, cherry shaped chairs, bright fun colors for walls/tiles, cute couches, modern decor.

AnnaP921
04-10-14, 08:46 PM

Yes, I want to be able to move my food to a different counter, I would buy a lot more counters then, now I just use the same one for all my food because I move my food around so much.

angelmama24
04-10-14, 09:00 PM
There needs to be a block button in the games. California has anti-bullying laws and this covers cyberbullying and electronic harrassment too. There is some serious harrassment going on in the games and individual players need a swift way of dealing with it for adults as well as children. These games are meant to be entertaining. Don't let a few idiots spoil it for the rest of us. Safety should be a concern to the developers and owners of Storm8 and TeamLava, not just market share & profitability. And while your staff may be small, multiple complaints backed by screen shots for the same offender should be dealt with immediately and decisively. Thank you.

Yes, yes, yes! I've suggested this several times, but all I get is "email TL support." As if that does any good. Why is it so difficult for them to add a "block" feature?