PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Suggestion Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

tazchelsea
04-12-14, 08:13 PM
I really would like to see a second level open up for those that are already on level 99 like new foods, wall hangings,tables, etc.. that would be locked until then. Many of my 99 level nbrs quit and then it also becomes boring as it is almost impossible to reach 99,999,999 points to hit level 100. There should really be more sort of incentive in a marketing view point otherwise players reach a dead end.

wombat2445
04-16-14, 08:13 AM
I think that maybe a way that we can get larger expansions, by not having to build up expansions one on tip of the other. It takes a long time to get a decent sized expansion, and it takes a lot of gold and gems. Maybe a way we can skip expansions.

Also a way that we can sell our wall papers and tiles. I have heaps just sitting around in storage that I do nothing with, and it'd be a quick way to earn gold.

Also more frequent quests would be great, because at the moment I only have 1 quest which is to download a game that's not even accessible in my country yet. I get through the seasonal quests way too easily.

Eric1343
04-16-14, 01:40 PM
I would like to see back these items from magic box or limited time offer in Limited time offer
the Breakfast buffet
the Coffee pods
the Ice cream bar
the Lucky fountain
the Santa penguin
the Pastel coffee bar
the Sled up
the Royal sugar party
the Tea display
These items are very nice, it will be great to have 4 limited time offer a year with several items ( 10 15 )
And more expansions sizes for the players who have reached the level 99 so we could build some very nice bakery
I hope to see it possible as soon as possible thanks

carabellexo
04-22-14, 09:11 AM
I would like to see back these items from magic box or limited time offer in Limited time offer
the Breakfast buffet
the Coffee pods
the Ice cream bar
the Lucky fountain
the Santa penguin
the Pastel coffee bar
the Sled up
the Royal sugar party
the Tea display
These items are very nice, it will be great to have 4 limited time offer a year with several items ( 10 15 )
And more expansions sizes for the players who have reached the level 99 so we could build some very nice bakery
I hope to see it possible as soon as possible thanks

Oooo I agree

marisarua
04-26-14, 11:48 AM
I would like to see different color doors

Thank you

mollybrown0
05-24-14, 11:18 AM
I have looked for some more recipe ideas that could be added to existing machines! I really hope some of these suggestions will be considered.

So I liked the Vanilla Cupcakes so I thought about different colours or flavours, maybe some could have more detail like sprinkles or cherries etc.
http://think-digital-print.co.uk/images/cupcake.png

I also through of a Rainbow Cake, not sure if it's already been done/suggested, but it's pretty cool.
http://sweetnbake.com/wp-content/uploads/Kitty%E2%80%99s-Rainbow-Cake-1.jpg

Raspberry Yoghurt Pastries.
http://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Images/Photos/37/300x300/exps36190_CFT1437882D60D.jpg

Bakewell Tart/Cake.
http://www.jjfoodservice.com/images/products/large/DES097.jpg

Battenberg Cake.
http://www.recipe.com/images/battenberg-cake-R036284-ss.jpg

Almond Slices.
http://eventsfactor.co.uk/wp-content/gallery/cup-cakes/black-cherry-and-almond-slice.jpg

Walnut Pastry Roll.
http://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Images/Photos/37/300x300/exps43013_TH1443683D69B.jpg

Strawberry & Lemon Baked Alaska.
http://img4-2.myrecipes.timeinc.net/i/recipes/su/08/07/baked-alaska-su-1816275-l.jpg

Rocky Road Cake/Slices.
http://d34gos6s2q8mze.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/04/Sweetie-fridge-cake-web-300x300.jpg

baskins33
05-24-14, 03:31 PM
I would love it if you have the option to set your Bakery to either open or closed. This would make it easier to restock your Bakery, without worrying about unhappy customers.
It would also be great, if players were able to view the items they have in storage. Currently, there is no way to do this.
Another good idea would be, to hide neighbors that you have already visited for the day, gifted, ET see. This would be great to prevent accidental revisits, not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

jamiegirl16
05-24-14, 09:58 PM
My #1 biggest pet peeve is that all the best decorations always seem to cost 15+gems 😱 for example the new "Hula Dancers Luau " is 32 gems to purchase !! I've never paid money for gems and I don't plan on every buying gems so for me to save up 32 gems is OUTRAGEOUS. So that's my suggestion to TL please consider players, like myself who don't purchase gems when pricing decorations, wall decor, counters, wallpaper and floor tiles.

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
05-29-14, 04:25 PM
Hello,

I also would love you guys to repeat goals that people missed for any reason. I refer to those goals that have time to complete. Now if you miss a goals it is gone for good for ever. You can wait a given time and gave the player the opportunity to do the goal again.

Thanks again,
Taimy

BomberSue
05-30-14, 08:12 PM
I know these suggestions have likely been made, but I couldn't read through all 26 pages. The ones I do duplicate, please just consider this as support for your previous suggestion :D

I'd like to see...

- Recipes that are mastered be moved to the end of the recipe list on each appliance, so we don't have to scroll past them every single time we make something new
- Ability to sort gifts (Seconding the previous suggestions)
- Confirmation of gem purchases (Seconding the previous suggestions). I've gotten hit by this a couple times :(
- An indication of whether we have already tipped a neighbor that day or not (and/or how many tips we have left to give?)

Thanks!

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
05-31-14, 09:55 PM
That is nice. Also a confirmation when someone wants to store an appliance. I have store by accident appliances I was using to cook something and the food just vanished. Something like a warning when one try to store an appliance that is being use at the moment would be very nice.

Thanks,
Taimy

I know these suggestions have likely been made, but I couldn't read through all 26 pages. The ones I do duplicate, please just consider this as support for your previous suggestion :D

I'd like to see...

- Recipes that are mastered be moved to the end of the recipe list on each appliance, so we don't have to scroll past them every single time we make something new
- Ability to sort gifts (Seconding the previous suggestions)
- Confirmation of gem purchases (Seconding the previous suggestions). I've gotten hit by this a couple times :(
- An indication of whether we have already tipped a neighbor that day or not (and/or how many tips we have left to give?)

Thanks!

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
05-31-14, 10:01 PM
Someone erased my idea about the refrigerator. I want a fridge where food can be store to used later. The fridge will have shelves where one unlimited kind of food can be storage. More shelves could be bough for gems (no more than 10) to store more food.

It could be part of a goal, and it would be fun. At the beginner we will be able to get 7 or 10 shelves and then buy more as we need them. Come on guys, its a great idea. What do you say?

:)

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
05-31-14, 10:02 PM
... Uh and I also want to be able to have an outdoor space. It is just weird that you guys have decoration for outdoor and not outdoor space at all. Can you please fix that?

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
05-31-14, 10:14 PM
Love your idea, even be able to give away decoration, appliances and even food we have and don't want anymore to a dear special neighbor. That would be great.

MAJOR...be able to give away items that we have in our gift section to another person.

sally_brown
06-01-14, 10:51 AM
... Uh and I also want to be able to have an outdoor space. It is just weird that you guys have decoration for outdoor and not outdoor space at all. Can you please fix that? Can't people partition off a section using dividers and make that a the outdoor space, though? Because as it is, it would seem to me that because of how the expansions are set up, if they offered outdoor space, it would just be strips alongside the edge of the indoor section. I would definitely like a patio, but only if were like a square piece off the side, not strips around the edge.

Lokichan13
06-04-14, 03:27 AM
I second the fridge idea, and the outdoor space if its like the patio thing, that would be great...but that would take a lot of code work I imagine...and since this team hasn't given new recipes on the normal oven for years..

GIVE US RECIPES!!!! LIKE RS THEY GET RECIPES!

Ahem...since they haven't given new recipes for the normal oven in years, I doubt they will be industrious enough to make either of those awesome ideas happen.

Lokichan13
06-04-14, 03:30 AM
I would love it if you have the option to set your Bakery to either open or closed. This would make it easier to restock your Bakery, without worrying about unhappy customers.
It would also be great, if players were able to view the items they have in storage. Currently, there is no way to do this.
Another good idea would be, to hide neighbors that you have already visited for the day, gifted, ET see. This would be great to prevent accidental revisits, not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

baskins put a chair, or another object (other than register) in front of your door and no one will come in. It also freezes your heart amount where it is.

ashleets
06-04-14, 04:09 AM
I'm on level 95 in Bakery. How to unlock mince pie?

kookieljb
06-04-14, 07:24 AM
would love to be able to do a missed goal that still show in the design tabs but you missed doing. Maybe be able to choose to do one of those if you don't like the current goal. I keep hoping they will become active again since they haven't been removed, but no luck yet.

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
06-04-14, 09:52 AM
I don't know. It just doesn't look good to me because you still have walls around. I'm kind of comparing it with another game I used to play. It had awesome outdoor spaces.

Can't people partition off a section using dividers and make that a the outdoor space, though? Because as it is, it would seem to me that because of how the expansions are set up, if they offered outdoor space, it would just be strips alongside the edge of the indoor section. I would definitely like a patio, but only if were like a square piece off the side, not strips around the edge.

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
06-04-14, 09:55 AM
I also want to be able to delete posts on my "news" the same way I do on my "wall". That way I will delete them after I go through them and tip people back and it will be easier for me who I tip already and who I'm missing.

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
06-04-14, 10:12 AM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124251850@N06/14322979406/

My old place. A little messy though, since I haven't play for so loooong. lol

Can't people partition off a section using dividers and make that a the outdoor space, though? Because as it is, it would seem to me that because of how the expansions are set up, if they offered outdoor space, it would just be strips alongside the edge of the indoor section. I would definitely like a patio, but only if were like a square piece off the side, not strips around the edge.

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
06-04-14, 10:15 AM
And that way the food won't disappear? I always close my restaurant with the register though, and my food always vanish. lol

baskins put a chair, or another object (other than register) in front of your door and no one will come in. It also freezes your heart amount where it is.

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
06-04-14, 10:17 AM
I will show you what I mean buy outdoor space. click the link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124251850@N06/14322979406/

My old place. A little messy though, since I haven't play for so loooong. lol ;)

And thanks for supporting my idea. :)

I second the fridge idea, and the outdoor space if its like the patio thing, that would be great...but that would take a lot of code work I imagine...and since this team hasn't given new recipes on the normal oven for years..

GIVE US RECIPES!!!! LIKE RS THEY GET RECIPES!

Ahem...since they haven't given new recipes for the normal oven in years, I doubt they will be industrious enough to make either of those awesome ideas happen.

sally_brown
06-04-14, 08:36 PM
And that way the food won't disappear? I always close my restaurant with the register though, and my food always vanish. lolI've never tried it, but from what I've read on here, it's a gamble no matter what you use to block the door. Since the game wasn't programmed to have the door be blocked, it causes errors when people do it.

I will show you what I mean buy outdoor space. click the link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124251...6/14322979406/I used to play that too! But that's kind of what I was talking about in my earlier post, though. In that game, you expand in blocks, rather than your entire building becoming wider and longer. As Lokichan said, it would probably be a lot of rewriting in order to be able to expand in a different shape. Otherwise, what they'd probably do is add outdoor sections as additional expansions after the current max expansion. Which, for me, might as well not exist, because first of all, I wouldn't want an outdoor area shaped like that, and secondly, I have no interest in expanding my bakery any larger than it already is because I don't really like the idea of a huge bakery. (No offense to anyone who has a large bakery! I just don't want one of my own! :) ) And anyway, I think a person could achieve that same sort of look with my partitioning idea. Maybe TL could make dividers that look like external walls.

I'd love it if in all the TL games I play, you could expand in sections in whichever direction you want, but I know that'll never happen.

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
06-05-14, 04:34 PM
I understand. Thanks for explain it so well to me. :)

By the way, I blocked my door with a counter and it seems to be working so far. ;)

I've never tried it, but from what I've read on here, it's a gamble no matter what you use to block the door. Since the game wasn't programmed to have the door be blocked and it causes errors when people do it.

I used to play that too! But that's kind of what I was talking about in my earlier post, though. In that game, you expand in blocks, rather than your entire building becoming wider and longer. As Lokichan said, it would probably be a lot of rewriting in order to be able to expand in a different shape. Otherwise, what they'd probably do is add outdoor sections as additional expansions after the current max expansion. Which, for me, might as well not exist, because first of all, I wouldn't want an outdoor area shaped like that, and secondly, I have no interest in expanding my bakery any larger than it already is because I don't really like the idea of a huge bakery. (No offense to anyone who has a large bakery! I just don't want one of my own! :) ) And anyway, I think a person could achieve that same sort of look with my partitioning idea. Maybe TL could make dividers that look like external walls.

I'd love it if in all the TL games I play, you could expand in sections in whichever direction you want, but I know that'll never happen.

larissa2k
06-06-14, 12:28 AM
How about limited time offers bring those back and older items just like for black Friday,how about when they used to make special edition bakery with the customers where themed clothes also maybe bring old appliances for gems or maybe offer people to complete old challenges for 10 to 20 gems than give them the goal back and give them 32 days to complete I love goals and I know if they had something like that I would spend lots of gems players get happy tl makes money good all around just a thought

Honeybun73
06-07-14, 09:29 PM
Why are the customers walking so slow please fix

KimWill
06-08-14, 02:48 PM
I would pay gems to unlock pervious goals

KimWill
06-08-14, 02:59 PM
I would love to see a military theme in bakery to honor our troops. I have already made a green beans coffee station and a wounded warriors section. I know others who would like this theme. Please consider TL. Thank you.
What a great idea! I would love to see your bakery

geordieprogman
06-09-14, 04:43 AM
I'd like to see the sale of LTO's twice per year rather than just one. I loved the Black Friday sale last year and having to wait a whole year until the next one is frustrating. I was new to the game then and I didn't buy everything that I had wanted to buy as I wanted to keep a few gems. I realise how daft that was now. Anyway I don't think having a sale every 6 months is excessive. Please TL :)

xXEgyptianNinjaKnightXx
06-09-14, 05:59 PM
Awesome Idea. Hope is not to expensive either. :)

I would pay gems to unlock pervious goals

kitkatkupkakes
06-13-14, 11:20 AM
I would like to be able to move baked items to another counter. If I'm changing decor, I would like to change the food counters also.
The gift section should add the new parts to the first screen and the older parts scroll back. OR better yet have a parts gift section and a food gift section.

jemmfer
06-16-14, 06:53 PM
I would love to see when your neighbors last played, and a way to remove them if they quit the game.
A give all button for give giving and asking for supplies would be awesome.

mollybrown0
06-22-14, 07:21 AM
It took me ages to find this on the internet but I would really like to see the pink glitter tiles again, maybe there could be more colours too.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/mollybrown/tumblr_lyhr9jVdju1qm7yoc_zps761dc219.png (http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/mollybrown/media/tumblr_lyhr9jVdju1qm7yoc_zps761dc219.png.html)

geordieprogman
06-22-14, 09:24 AM
When we get neighbour invites it would be nice if there was a visit button so that we could have a look around their bakery and read their wall. That way we could see if they are the type of neighbour that we want. For example I prefer nbr's that don't have a bakery full of tables. I also only take nbr's that tip and gift parts daily. I would be able to ask on their wall to make sure before accepting. At the minute we only have accept or decline. They all seem to be zero rated lately anyway so it's an easy decision for me.

bubblesasdfghjkl
06-30-14, 08:42 PM
I think we should have a month when all of the past goals come back because it's not really fair to those of us who just recently started

LilGreeneyes
07-03-14, 11:26 PM
My question is, how can I unlock some goals? I couldn't have a chance to play and I really want to accomplish it.

Thanks!

larissa2k
07-14-14, 02:04 PM
Have extra goals that cost gems to unlock

boyfriendkisser
07-15-14, 01:06 AM
I'm a new player to Bakery Story and the thing I love the most about it is all the art. But since I've only started now, I've missed out on a lot of temporary goals, such as the winter goals, so many cute items are inaccessible to me. I'd really like an option to obtain these items that you'd normally only get through these quests somehow. It could be by unlocking them with gems and allowing you to purchase them as if you'd finished the quest, or it could be by making them available in mystery boxes, so those who have finished the quests can buy them normally but those who can't can only get them this way.

YvieKennaCafe
07-21-14, 06:00 AM
How about a Cyber Cafe item, with people sitting on chairs/couches and on their laptops/tablets.

gavalias01
07-22-14, 11:04 PM
As a daily player I would say that I agree with MOST of the suggestions posted here. WOW... I think that covers everything... especially a confirm button for spending gems. I quit playing BC I lost gems 3x... that's 72 gems... I was working toward an expansion

25amys
07-25-14, 08:10 AM
How about an option to see what ovens you have all the parts for. Like you have 20 gum drops and 37 lollipops. You can build 2 candy machines. So when you scroll over each of them before you buy it says parts for 2. 1 in storage.

larrralee
07-27-14, 02:03 PM
There's a lot of good ideas here, but i would like to see something that shows us how many more times we have to bake something for it to be mastered/show us what's already mastered.
Also, there are a lot of past goal items in the giftbox that i would like to have, make those available. Same goes for the past goal ovens, if i cant have them, remove them and the parts from my giftbox.
A confirm button for all purchases.
When purchasing large items, i have to remove everything just to get it to show, it should show ontop of what we have so we can measure it and then decide what to move.
A gem sale from time to time would be nice too.
A sneak preview of what's inside the boxes, so we know which boxes we want.
A search bar in the gift box, so we don't have to scroll through pages and pages to find what we're looking for.
More expansions please.

mgm9991
07-28-14, 03:17 AM
I wish there was a way to send a message to all your neighbors' walls at the same time, or post one message to all your neighbors at the same time. Maybe there could be a button like the "Gift" button? And I know this is a long shot, but I think one day it would be cool to have a private/instant messaging feature IN GAME. I think having this feature would make the game a little more immersive instead of just having a wall where everyone can see conversations you have back and forth with a neighbor (ex - when asking what kind of gifts a neighbor wants).

larissa2k
08-15-14, 02:46 PM
More limited time offers I read there was a offer for buying gems and you got a limited time offers for some items bring that back stuff like that also bring old items and goals back for gems have a old goal you can only unlock for gems or for buying gems

jacksonbelo
08-23-14, 09:12 AM
I think there should be a camping themed update, with recipes like smores and a final prize being a campfire

YvieKennaCafe
08-27-14, 09:45 PM
If TeamLava cared about the people who play this game and are willing to PAY money to keep playing they'd add a confirm purchase button when the purchase involves gems. For real. I'm thisclose to quitting RS because I lost 70 gems by acicdent and TL didn't care. Confirm gems now TL. There's enough demand on here to know that that would be very well received.

LavaRain8
09-09-14, 05:05 PM
I personally would love it if the new updates from now on included a matching register to go with them, since BS is seriously lacking in that department compared to other games. That way, we can finally get some more options that go with our current theme/color scheme in our Bakeries.

alexnfriends
09-23-14, 03:35 PM
Yes! That would be ideal! To be able to move food from one counter to another would make for much more attractive Bakeries! 😄😄😄

AddictedGamer74
09-27-14, 11:24 AM
Bring back all old tables chairs and decorations ! Unlock older items to newer players at a certain level ! Make it easier to get to level 100 ! Nobody ever gets their u need way to much exp points !

AddictedGamer74
09-27-14, 11:30 AM
I'd like to see ALL THE GAMES the same for IOS and Android ! Including NightClub Story !

luluka7
10-04-14, 08:49 PM
i would like to see available, 'RESERVED' signs for tables... 'CLOSED FOR THE HOLIDAYS' banner for the bakery, please..

yummyju
10-06-14, 01:27 AM
It is kinda irritating not being able to rotate some items,!

yummyju
10-06-14, 01:35 AM
Player last layer to game on...date ! Would be great! The are many ghost bakeries and restaurants in the games and sure we can tip there and increase our star rating but we can't receive fits or get replies! I think it's a fair idea!

yummyju
10-06-14, 01:36 AM
Awesome idea above! When did player last play!

yummyju
10-06-14, 01:39 AM
I really really want more expansions! It can be done! Team lava you would sell more stuff and we would be able to display more of the things we love! Heck, expand out to the green area, anywhere! I KNOW we NEED more space! Please accommodate this ! In both RS and BS! It would be a win win offer for everyone !

sally_brown
10-06-14, 05:07 PM
It is kinda irritating not being able to rotate some items,!I totally agree with this. I wish we could rotate things in all four directions. It especially bothers me in Fashion Story. Can you imagine walking into a clothing store and having everything in the entire store facing the back of the store? Things would be organized a lot differently in all of my shops if we had more rotation options.

tigerlillyherron
11-07-14, 07:24 AM
I would really appreciate more customers. It seems 27 is the magic number at any one time. 27 per door would be nice. I would burn up more food that way..increasing coins exponentially...and whats with the 100 mil to lvl 100? Lol ...thats gonna take me all of a decade. Ha.

koigras
11-16-14, 11:34 AM
I'd seriously love for some different cash registers to become available. The only ones we have are the boring default one and the digital register. Restaurant story has a lot of different host tables so why is BS so lacking?

almedak
11-17-14, 12:56 PM
My idea for counters: Food storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the option to either clear it or keep the food, right? Well, what if 'store' was one of those options, and then you could 'tap to manage' an empty counter and get something like the cookbook on appliances, except it would be all the food you've put into storage.

This is exactly why I came to the forum today. I'm frustrated with the counters. I really would be nice if I could move the baked goods to different counters. How do we make this happen?

Mike4188
11-17-14, 01:06 PM
I really really want to share my holiday thought. It would be really cool if we did like whoville theme like the Grinch who stole Christmas, or winter warlock or abominable snowman like from the original Christmas classics. That would be amazingly fun!

Mike4188
11-17-14, 01:14 PM
It would be great to see a confirm purchase button when spending gems. I have 3 100+ lb dogs who think they are poodles and love to sit on me and nudge etc. Over the last week, while decorating for the holiday in my bakery and restaurant...while trying to place items from storage, they have made me touch other things by mistake. I now have 2 gems left and don't even know what I bought, well actually a goofy little airplane is one item. Trust me I never would have spent gems on it lol. Anyhow, it would be great if we had to confirm all gem purchases so that accidental touches don't take our hard earned gems plus money we may have spent on additional gems.

CafeMocha123
11-18-14, 03:46 PM
I wish there was an option to start a quest whenever you come on next , for example, if you miss the start of it say, I miss the first four days or so and I could just start the quest then, the next time I go on. Also at least make it possible to buy the rewards, ovens, decorations etc. even if they are more expensive than the others.! ;):o:p

SEMC72
11-22-14, 02:04 PM
Rainbow Cakes & Ginger Bread Houses for the Oven pleeeaaassseee!!!

tigerlove22
11-24-14, 03:18 PM
This is exactly why I came to the forum today. I'm frustrated with the counters. I really would be nice if I could move the baked goods to different counters. How do we make this happen?

This is also why I came to the forum. The game really needs a combine food option. I have 6 plus counters with red velvet cookies. There should be a way to move all 6 plus to 1 counter or they should stack as you take them off the stove. It would be nice if this happened before all counters where full. So we know how many are still open. Glad they do auto stack after counters are all full though.

renna01
11-26-14, 12:20 PM
Yes, put the most recent gifts first so as to avoid scrolling through ten or more screens.

200s
11-30-14, 09:20 AM
Please bring back colored lights for December.

sassypinks
12-01-14, 09:22 AM
I want parts for recent applicants to be in first page of gifting just like parts for lucky oven. That will help for me and my neighbors building those.

How about letting us expand...... Been level 99 for years and can no longer expand. Have big pretty items to buy with gems like u guys did years ago....

Lpell13
12-08-14, 05:02 PM
I haven't had any goals for a long time except to download games! Why?

Tuyyo7579
12-14-14, 03:30 PM
Sorry I have a question and I dont know where should I ask...
I lost my Cashier and I dont how to get her back.. I am new at this game, but I love it

wahoovop
12-29-14, 08:14 AM
More affordable things please!
I"m no interested in spending my money on gems in this game. Could you at least make it so you can buy gems with coins? Or make some things coins instead of gems?

runwaybaker
01-01-15, 12:28 PM
1. Confirm button
2. OUTDOOR SEATING. It would be cool to see a new theme of tables and chairs that you can actually put outside and have it so people can sit outside and eat.

Sieressa
01-06-15, 10:17 AM
I think releasing old goals, like its 2015 so releasing 2011 or 2012 goals one a month to level 15 or higher and let it cost 5 or 10 gems to start and then we have the same time to complete. Then next year release 2013. Because we have all these stroves and items that is label goals but is unable to use them...make it similar to cafe world as it relates to goals.

sweetypies97
01-08-15, 05:31 AM
I just visited Stormie's bakery and all of his food is rotten :(

silkemm
01-17-15, 12:12 PM
I think releasing old goals, like its 2015 so releasing 2011 or 2012 goals one a month to level 15 or higher and let it cost 5 or 10 gems to start and then we have the same time to complete. Then next year release 2013. Because we have all these stroves and items that is label goals but is unable to use them...make it similar to cafe world as it relates to goals.

I would SO pay gems for this! I lost my old account and since passwords weren't around when i started it doesnt help. And i miss my old items and everything. HECK i miss all my reindeers i had to unlock! And that was a pain lol

dunnaway52
01-22-15, 09:00 AM
I would like to get some of my ovens back. I lost them when I got blocked out of my games. I had to start new games which I have build up a lot. I miss not being able to use these ovens . My list Tea Time Kettle , Old Brick Oven , Fudge Station , Bakegiving Oven this may not be right name I have trouble seeing small print But it baked cheesecakes there was cranberry, pumpkin n another flavor. Also I'd like Candy Hatcher n Candy Cane ovens to come back.

minmelodisz
01-27-15, 12:51 AM
1. "Confirm Purchase" button whenever gem is payment.
2. "Gift All" button.
3. Have more than level 99.

LavaRain8
02-04-15, 04:16 PM
I would like a way to mark neighbors on your list with some sort of "badge" so that you can easily keep track of the ones who are consistently great neighbors who you can rely on more often than not. For instance, you can give the gold star (or whatever the badge would be) to certain neighbors that you know will usually respond to item requests pretty quickly and can just send certain ones to them first, as you know it will probably get fulfilled pretty quickly. And you could also just mark all of the neighbors that you know are "good" and can leave a few unmarked, in case you need to consider removing them if they stay inactive for too long, constantly sending you gifts you don't want, doesn't tip back, etc. Just makes it easier to spot them. Also could be helpful if you have two neighbors with the exact same name and both level 99 (as I do), to help differentiate between them right away.

It would probably be easier to only have one available mark to use, but multiple types would be nice. Ideally, you could just go to Edit like you would to remove neighbors, but you can just have one more option next to Remove. Something like Fav or Promote (?). I just personally have a hard time of keeping track of whether or not this neighbor is particularly active or not and actually responds to things, and this would be especially helpful in keeping track of neighbors that hold gifts on goal days versus those that just gift regardless lol. :D

sally_brown
02-04-15, 06:13 PM
I think that's a great idea.

kjbrogren
02-08-15, 05:04 PM
Im not sure if this has been mentioned already or even been done since I have been playing for 1 yr. I would love to have an old fashioned ice cream theme. I envision milkshakes, ice cream floats (root beer), and ice cream cakes :)

There could be an ice cream bar with the server standing behind the counter wearing a bow tie and white hat. Maybe the ice cream could be on a counter that looks like a display case. I love the look of the display cases but can never afford to buy them.

This would go nicely with the shaved ice appliance, ice cream maker, gelato carts/ stand, waffle bench, and the ice cream parlor.

bdocc
02-10-15, 11:33 AM
The option to store counters of food and let food stay would be a good solution for me. For example, where you are restyling and have a lot of counters, they won't get in your way if you have a lot.

CroqueDemoiselle
02-15-15, 04:25 PM
Hi
I have an idea that may be useful for us the players and you team lava.
Make a "time machine goal", this goal after is completed allows the player to unlock previous goals (that are not available anymore) for a certain amount of money, gems or both.
It's kind of boring making the same recipes over and over (when you already master it).

Please take note of this suggestion

Thanks

jessooca
02-17-15, 07:37 PM
I have two suggestions:

1. Have the option to buy a design for the counters. I have baked all recipes and I have mismatching countertops. So many! It would be cool to buy the design then paint all counters the same, or alternate and make patters with the counters.

2. Have a quick sale option for food.

kvoeller
02-21-15, 11:30 AM
Like every other player, I would love to see the option to store/move food. I think it would work best the way TinksThots suggested-- adding a "store" option under tap to manage for counters.

We begged in 2013 and 2014 for a return of the shamrock oven and candy hatchery so I'm throwing it in this year too. It would be great if they came back as an LTO like the recent Valentine's appliances.

I would also love to see a stand mixer floor decoration in a neutral color like ivory and a pale/light pink floor tile for coins.

The new mint wallpaper in Fashion Story is darling and I would love to have it in Bakery Story as well.

sora_fighter36
03-05-15, 03:48 PM
Can we have more time to build the candy cane maker and the winter oven that just re-released? I'm not sure that five days for two ovens, especially when goals just dropped, will be enough time to build a decent amount of ovens.

sally_brown
03-05-15, 09:14 PM
That time is just the window of time to buy them, not build them.

waimanalokat
03-17-15, 11:08 PM
It would be nifty (especially for newbies) if the Stormy-bot would auto-return whatever gift you send it.

redrosesfarmer
03-25-15, 10:03 AM
I have just started playing this game ( I have played farm story for quite a while) I find this game VERY FRUSTRATING. Why do some things take 1 minute to make and some things take 12 hours or more??? I go back to check and either I have hours to wait or I must discard my stuff as it is already old, why can't it be displayed for 1 or 2 days before becoming old? There should be more choices for drinks with less of a wait time, I am playing restaurant story & really like it - it is fast to level up in the beginning which keeps your interest. You should be able to buy more counters & appliances in the beginning or faster as it is too boring to continue.

PurpleKittyPawS
03-26-15, 12:41 PM
I have reached lv 99 and I was so excited! 😀 I have to say though in all that time playing I think all the older stoves and things should get new recipes added. I know that sometimes they do but I still have stoves that only cook one thing and that gets boring and makes me not wanna use that stove so I think if recipes get added it would be awesome. ✌ other then that I love it.

arachnia730
04-15-15, 08:09 AM
I would love for a way to buy items without having to place items into our bakery. I would also like a way to change multiple floor/wall tiles without having to tap on each one. Please open up all outdated recipes and ovens as well. Some kind of way to remove old parts from our inventory would also be nice.

flame_stoat
05-03-15, 07:32 AM
I'd like to how the option to have all plates of one food all automatically combine into one counter space. So instead of having two counters with 50 birdies in them, have one counted with 100 bronzes on them.

Or you could add the feature into the counter itself, so when you tap on the counter, it would say "combine with other dishes" and it would take all of the type of food currently on that counter and combine it into one

I'd also like to see control as to what counter fills with what food. So for example, only items made on a drink mixer will be able to go into this counter, and only cakes from the ovens could beat on this counter. You could limit this by type of machine, or by type of reviews. So you can filter in the oven by pies, cakes, cookies and bread. This would make for easier sorting for partitioned bakeries

ChrisLenard
05-10-15, 07:13 PM
I just want to suggest something about the recipe book. It's hassle really to click and click to the end of the recipe book. So I suggest to have a sorting feature for it, such as sorting from XP gained, from Gold gained, Duration of recipe, and Gold spend in cooking the recipe. This will really be helpful for all of us. Thanks. 😁😁

Storm8 ID: ChrisLenard

ChrisLenard
05-12-15, 07:22 AM
Hi. I just got another suggestion about decors. Both floor and wall decors. Why not make items ANIMATED or MOVING? It would be so wonderful to have these kind of items in our shop. Thanks. 😂😂

ljssam
05-16-15, 07:24 AM
A brand new recipes, desserts soups

noof_93
05-18-15, 11:24 AM
Hi everyone please add me on bakery and restaurant story id noof_93

awesomejujubeans
06-15-15, 05:17 PM
I really love all of the new recipes on both classic appliances and goal appliances. However, maybe some of the flavors could be changed up a bit. For instance: Passion Fruit, Fig, Guava, Date, Mango, Pomegranate, etc. Also, specific drink flavor of Earl Grey Tea in an iced or latte version(along with an iced Chai and Matcha Green Tea smoothie perhaps?). Lastly, everyone loves funfetti or confetti sprinkle cake. Would love to see that implemented somehow. :)

jaynihillv1
06-15-15, 09:08 PM
I'm sure this has already been suggested, but - how about some different options for avatar/ma?tre d'? All we have now are a pair of white people.

Also, I would LOVE to be able to sell back tiles and wallpaper, especially since we have to keep buying those goal ones that we don't want.

OzfanCachis
06-25-15, 09:03 AM
It would be great to be able to sell parts we do not need, or swap them with neighbors for other parts or food items.

sweetiepb
06-30-15, 11:35 AM
A purchase confirmation button for use when making a purchase using gems. It is entirely too easy to touch the wrong place on your screen and "buy" something you neither want nor need.

ericanom
07-10-15, 05:13 AM
Please consider adding an object that signifies someone's bakery is closed or open. Like a sign that we can place in front of the door.

trekker1
07-10-15, 10:20 AM
I think a sign is a Great idea!

TinkFaintree
07-11-15, 08:16 PM
I would like the ability to delete my own posts from other players' walls because, if I have a neighbour that I would ideally like to remove but they have a post of mine still on their wall, they can find me again in an instant and confront me about deleting them. I have several neighbours that I would like to remove but can't due to this. I would also like the option to disable my wall to others (like Stormie's Store) so that nobody can post, as deleting all the inane and unnecessary posts like 't' and 'f' everyday is enough to drive one crazy!

jao1961
07-14-15, 03:16 PM
I would like to have woodland animal wallpaper!Such as black bear,moose deer in a meadow,cardinals bluebirds.Also I would like trophy animals for walls,tastefully done of course like a deer or antlers moose or moose antlers,fox are a beautiful color animal.A magical willow tree glittering willow.An oak tree with a squirrel hole and a squirrel peeking his head out or his tail poking outGingerbread trim for top ofwalls would be super pretty!

sally_brown
07-16-15, 07:10 AM
I would like to have woodland animal wallpaper!Such as black bear,moose deer in a meadow,cardinals bluebirds.Also I would like trophy animals for walls,tastefully done of course like a deer or antlers moose or moose antlers,fox are a beautiful color animal.A magical willow tree glittering willow.An oak tree with a squirrel hole and a squirrel peeking his head out or his tail poking outGingerbread trim for top ofwalls would be super pretty!Not a fan of the trophy animals, but I think these are all otherwise really cute ideas.

I would like the ability to delete my own posts from other players' walls because, if I have a neighbour that I would ideally like to remove but they have a post of mine still on their wall, they can find me again in an instant and confront me about deleting them. I have several neighbours that I would like to remove but can't due to this. I would also like the option to disable my wall to others (like Stormie's Store) so that nobody can post, as deleting all the inane and unnecessary posts like 't' and 'f' everyday is enough to drive one crazy!This has been suggested before, and I like it, because sometimes you accidentally mess up on a post on someone's wall, and it'd also be nice to delete your posts for that reason.

jao1961
07-17-15, 02:28 PM
I would like a standing stuffed black bear or tiger!A tiger or bear rug to.More curtains different colors plz.How about a pink Poodle lol!Maybe a circus theme,a dolled up white horse.A big waterfall for the walls plz.We had tulips,roses .But some daffodils violets irises on a bakers rack would be nice.Gardening items for the outdoors themes,spade rake gloves trowel.

StarShine131
07-18-15, 01:59 PM
There should be a Quick-Gift feature that sends the gifts your friends need to build the appliances more quickly, so people don't have to spam on walls "Please gift me ___."

Bakerling
07-18-15, 06:02 PM
I like to suggest that the wall should split into two parts. One part is for all neighbours/ visitors to post when they visit you and left messages for you.
The other part is for US to write messages for our Visitors/Neighbours to read. The wall should be NEIGHBOURS/ VISITORS' WALL and MY WALL.

ginrae22
08-28-15, 10:05 AM
i'm going to put this under the bugs thread as well because it kind of fits into both. PLease please TL, FIX THE GIFTING FRIENDS SECTION. We used to be able to click anywhere in the rectangle that said which friend we would be gifting, and now we have to click inside the little tiny box to check it, in order to gift a friend. I will often just gift my entire friends list and so now that i can't just click anywhere to gift it takes soooooo much longer! We still have this nice feature in dragon story if you don't realize what I mean. It changed a few months ago and I so hope it changes back. I think the same goes for RS, it used to be much faster to gift everyone and now it takes FOREVER.

Sodaly
09-02-15, 11:59 PM
I bought 6 chairs in my bakery but they aren't shown! The area that I placed them was shown empty though the customers can still sit on them. But that's extremely annoying!! Can you fix it?

Puddin1053
09-09-15, 05:51 PM
1. Confirm button
2. OUTDOOR SEATING. It would be cool to see a new theme of tables and chairs that you can actually put outside and have it so people can sit outside and eat.

Good suggestion

CeVai
09-27-15, 06:34 AM
Yes I think the food storage option is a really good idea!!!!!

CeVai
09-27-15, 07:07 AM
Yes TinksThots I think a good storage button is an excellent idea I am currently in that situation right now and to have to wait for all my food to be purchased before I can change my counters is really frustrating!!!

Steamy61
10-02-15, 10:26 AM
Wow! They really suggested! I would just like to have a delete button in gifts so when i was a newbie n when newbie send me old goal parts i can delete them since their obsolete. My gifts max out easily enough as it is, n i get n a hurry with my decrepit hands n miss the decline button..lol plus with the confusion of droid/ios items sometimes i accept things i cant use. That would just make me pleased as punch. Ty☺

SugarShack345
10-13-15, 10:42 AM
I am relatively new to Bakery Story, but I am really enjoying this game - maybe even addicted to it! I appreciate the fall d?cor that has returned for a limited time to allow us newbies to decorate. However, I am frustrated and discouraged regarding the appliances. As a new player, there are so many appliances that were goals earlier this year and in years past that I would love to have: the Texas oven, Texas stove, puff oven, whip fountain, frosty freezer, choco-love oven, fondue fountain, winter frost fountain, just to name a few. All these appliances show up in my appliance menu, however, they are unavailable to me. I can completely understand about not being able to complete the goals that were offered in association with these appliances, but I do not understand why I am unable to purchase them. It penalizes new players and is incredibly disappointing. I am begging, please, please make these appliances available for all players to purchase. It could be through an end of the year limited time offer, it could be offered in the appliance's "anniversary" month (the month it was released), especially for the more seasonal appliances ... it doesn't matter. Yes, I would go broke purchasing all the appliances I want, but at least I would be able to get them. PLEASE make all the appliances available to purchase!!

cookies137
10-15-15, 05:53 PM
I have a few suggestions for bakery story that I have read earlier in the thread and agreed with and some of my own.

1. A confirmation button before purchasing something for gems is something I think everyone agrees with. We've all bought something by accident and it's not fun.

2. A gift all button. This should help others who have a lot of neighbors because even with only about 60 neighbors myself clicking on everyone's name gets a little annoying.

3. When requesting a part, neighbors that have already been requested already that day should be removed from the list. That way you won't have to click on almost all of your neighbors to figure out who has been requested from and who hasn't. Neighbors that have been visited already that day should not be put to the bottom of the request list because it makes things even more difficult and time consuming.

4. There should be a choice of which goals you can do. For example, before you begin your goals you should have choices, one with a few decoration prizes at the end, and one with an appliance prize at the end. I think this will make things more fun because you won't end up doing the same things as your neighbors and makes the game more independent.

5. Relating to what I said above, every other month or so the goals should have an appliance goal at the end. This means making the goals not about cooking a certain amount of dishes in the new appliance, but instead cooking food on old appliances that you already have. After you complete these goals then you get a new appliance.

6. Collectibles should be more varied and have better prizes. For example, I shouldn't have 45 ladels, 21 measuring cups, and 141 rolling pins and only have gotten 10 golden utensils. The prizes should also be better, golden untensils were good at the beginning, but 10 of them hanging in a row on my wall gets kind of boring and repetitive. I think that after every few rewards you win, a new award should be offered.

Thanks for reading I know it's a lot I got tired myself reading it over ;)
If you have any feedback on my suggestions lmk thx :)

FaithCiara
11-03-15, 04:19 AM
1. Real black tiles and wallpapers. Maybe black and white checkered tiles.
I want to design a black/white/red bakery and there are not many decoration options fot it.

2. A "delete" and/or "give neighbour" button for gifts, you already have (and don't need).

3. The option to buy gems with coins (not too expensive!).

4. No automatic displaying of the news anymore! I always touch the "visit" button of a neighbour without wanting to, when I quick want to hide the news.

blueangel54321
11-05-15, 09:15 AM
I currently have 4.7 MILLION plates of food! I'm only using 10 ovens in hopes that I can keep up with earning prizes but not make too much food too fast! Please make it possible for me to increase the speed at which food is consumed! I have 80 counters right now! At the rate things are going, it will take approximately 157 days for all the food to be eaten. And that's if I completely stop food production.

It's really frustrating to have the ability to make so much food, yet the costumers have no way of eating it all!

Bralo14
12-09-15, 08:53 AM
I think the mystery boxes are a waste of gems. You get 2 or 3 items that you have to buy with more gems. It would be better if each crate includes a set decorating items, wallpaper, chairs and tables and floor related to the crate theme

Bralo14
12-09-15, 09:00 AM
I agree, I have the same problem. Why make dishes with 4500 plates. I have tons of food waiting to be consumed. Or make it easier to finish the 4 levels or make the dishes with fewer plates like the restaurant story. Also I'm at level 99 all appliances should be available at this point. When was the riverboat oven available or the sports available?

FaithCiara
01-16-16, 02:02 AM
My greatest wish is that there are the following decorations in Bakery Story, which are of Restaurant Story:

Floor
-White
-Dark Grey
-Stone
-Black and White
-Red and Black

Wallpapers
-White
-Dark Grey
-Red
-Red Pattern
-Ruby Red Wallpaper
-Modern Romance

I want to make my Bakery black, red and white... and it don't work with the normal designs for Bakery Story.
I want these decorations, pleeeeaaaase! :)

ChocBubblez
01-22-16, 06:37 PM
I've had Bakery Story since 3 years ago and I've had ups and downs with it. Mostly due to time management and life keeping me busy, so I would love to see a function that allows you to tip all of your neighbours or send a message to them all at once. I have around 85 neighbours in Bakery Story and 48 neighbours in Restaurant Story so as you can tell it is time consuming to go around tipping all of them.

And why are there so many different variations of Restaurant Story and Fashion Story on Google Play? Do they have any unique differences from the main one? I would also like to be able to complete old/past goals, such as the Valentine's edition of Bakery Story. It irritates me to see the goal tables/chairs/counters locked whenever I scroll past

RevdKathy
02-06-16, 02:00 AM
I don't know if anyone has suggested this, but if the coders could run to it I'd really love a blank poster or chalk board I could write my own notices on. Say 4 lines of 7 characters for special offers, adverts etc...

Take
A
Brownie
Home

Or

V'TINES
Cookies
Half
Price

Would be great for personalising the bakery and making it our own! Though might be a bit of a challenge for the designers.

Arethia77
02-12-16, 02:08 AM
I am trying to buy a stove but it will not allow the purchase why?

msantana7
02-13-16, 10:16 AM
1) We NEED a way to organize recipes by time on each stove (shortest to longest cook time or vice-versa);
2) If you buy/build an oven/stove after the goal has already passed (an old oven leftover from valentine's day events, for example), the other recipes stay locked forever. We should be able to unlock them somehow, or the goals should re-start automatically when you buy the oven/stove;
3) Some stoves have very few recipes, they should have new stuff added;
4) Why is the gift back feature set to only one weird item? I want to gift back all my neighbors so that they don't clog up my initial screen, but I don't want to keep giving them the same item over and over... It ends up that when I gift all, the next day, the old gifters are all still there... So I can't actually choose what to give them AND clean my screen at the same time.

deekathleen
02-13-16, 04:01 PM
It would be awesome if someone could check the size of things before releasing them.

Was told after the winter wedding box that feedback would be passed along to the employees about it.
Yet here we are with a decor item way too tiny once again.

DawnLovesDD
03-10-16, 11:27 AM
I totally agree with every single item on this list! You wrote in 3 years ago and none of this has been done...just saying Storm

DawnLovesDD
03-10-16, 11:31 AM
I agree. I post my gift wish list and noone sees it because of the posts. Especially aggravating is when you clearly saying DON"T POST and they do and then others after never see what you wanted them to see. This would be same for vacation post or anything like that. We need a "Pinned" Post that stays at the top until you remove it.

soozeequ
04-13-16, 06:32 AM
I'd love to see a Canadian theme...Canada Day is July 1...would be nice to see some Canadian items. There's lots of US, Middle Eastern, Asian & European areas represented but not 1 single Canadian item...not even a maple tree

mrsezc
04-19-16, 09:54 PM
I would love to see the crates give different prizes ALL the time, 24 gems for the same item over and over ... That's really unfair, those gems cost real $$ and we should not receive duplicate items!! Also we should get more than 10% of the original price back whe selling items back and/or a way to see how something looks before we get charged for the said items. I have spent a small fortune on this & restaurant story, I don't mind the $$ as much as I do the unfairness of crates.
One other thing .. Past stoves, tables, chairs, that some of us couldn't earn because the goals passed before started should be available for either a small amount of gems and/or a way to earn them. Thank you 🙃

dunnaway52
05-08-16, 02:55 PM
I would like to see these brought back Bakesgiving Oven. Fudge Station. Tea Time Kittle. Old Brick Oven. Winter Oven. Tea Time Oven.

andrei121212
06-08-16, 10:50 PM
Glass wall design please, so we could see through behind the walls of Bakery Story.

Mysuperman51410
07-12-16, 06:04 AM
I was thinking it would be cool to add a way to either re-gift to others that need or sell old gifts for a few coins/new parts needed i.e. I have 14 spring boards, 15 santa hats, 13 life rings, 27 clovers etc.. that I can't do anything with. Thanks

Mysuperman51410
07-12-16, 06:07 AM
MAJOR...be able to give away items that we have in our gift section to another person.

I agree or be able to sell/trade

QueeNiaHotShots
07-25-16, 12:27 PM
For the love of anything that keeps me sane (Including Bakery Story) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ALLOW US TO DELETE GIFTS (for ovens that have been retired and never ever will come back) IN INVENTORY:
GAS TANK, SANTA'S MITTENS, SEPARATORS, TEA STRAINERS, PIECE OF GLASS, BLUE BARRELS, MORTAR, SNOWY BOARD, BRICKS, SHAMROCK, ILLUMINATING TUBE, TEA KETTLE, RED POTION, IRON INGOT, TEA LEAVES, PINK PAINT, FROSTED GLASS, WORKSHOP WRENCH, ICE FLAKE GEAR, CHOCOLATE ROSE, SLICED BANANA, CHOCOLATE CHIPS, STEEL GRIDER, ROSE PETAL, STONE PLATE, STEAM AND PILGRIM TURKEY!

These have sat in the inventory for about a year and a half.

I have to scroll, scroll, scroll left to get to newer gifts! It's quite annoying.

If the game writers/ programmers are not intending on allowing us to use these gifts why not let is delete them? Or at the very least don't allow any more to be sent. How annoying is it that people hit gift back and automatically send a part that we cannot use?! Very annoying when you accidentally accept the gift you'll never be able to use!

Please give a lot of us what we are asking for over and over and over again.

I'm usually silent on here and I've read this being suggested time and time again. It still has not been addressed.

I saw that you are expiring request for Neighbors. That's something people have asked for a lot.

Why not help with deleting constructible parts as well!

How hard can this be?

I'm confused! Very, very confused and annoyed!

miminake
08-02-16, 04:20 AM
I'd love to see a list on a neighbor's message wall showing all the items they currently need. I'm always so confused about what to give my friends and it takes too much time to ask. This would help me and probably a lot of other people a lot. It would also save a lot of time for us.

I think it would be a lot better if we had:
1) more time to complete seasonal goals (or be able to go back to them and have a second chance. This frustrates me because now I'm unable to get the recipes for the starry stove and others. I have to go to school most days and I have basically no gems so it's really hard for me to complete limited time goals.)

2) To be able to find food based on how long it's cooked. I always have the problem of going through all my ovens searching for the right times.

3) Maybe a little mark on someone's profile to show that their active? It would be helpful to know who to send gift requests to and who to delete.

I would love this game even more if these things were done, I still love it now.
Thanks!

Daughteroftheking33
08-15-16, 04:09 PM
I feel that bakery story should have it where you can win things if you play daily. For example, 1st day reward for playing: $10,000 coins/ 2nd day reward for playing: 3 gems/ 3rd day reward for playing: Free cooking appliance/ 4th day reward for playing: Free wall decor/ 5th day reward for playing: Free floor decor/ 6th day reward for playing: Free once a week prize box/ 7th day reward for playing: Free table or chair/

Many people uninstall this game because they feel bakery story is too expensive and that takes away from the fun. I love this game and want to give ideas to the development team to make this the best game ever! This should only work if someone play every day. If someone play 2 days in a row they won't win anything else. I know this will make people happy. I play bakery story everyday for about 5+ hours and feel I should get rewarded. There are many story games that give daily rewards. I know that pet story and dragon story does but why not bakery story as well?

mudpiez
08-16-16, 12:39 AM
My suggestion is for the items in each crate to be shown somewhere in the game and not just the forum. It will help greatly if we can see the pictures of the items in a crate and know if they are common, uncommon, rare or epic before we try our luck at the crate.

Elisha777
08-26-16, 09:54 AM
I am looking for a deep, saturated, orange sofa or chair to complete one of my designs. There is very little orange in the game except for the bright jack-o-lantern orange that seems to come out during Halloween. I also miss silver; silver lamps, accessories, & finishes. The game lacks modern decor & modern finishes. A mid century modern furniture update (a la Mad Men) would thrill me, & so would having large loft windows. Any sort of industrial design would give our bakeries a new feel. Perhaps Storm8 should reach out to IKEA, I'd love that!
P.S. Where is the lavender? A game with so many female players should have had a lavender update.

grannysj
09-15-16, 08:36 AM
Could we add the Gingerbread items to the list of things to bring back for purchase? I would love to be able to buy those items for the holidays!

grannysj
09-15-16, 10:14 AM
Oh--I neglected to add I would also love to have some updated styles of doors and windows for our bakery. It has been quite a while since those updates were added to the available choices we have access to!

BLPriestley
09-25-16, 07:59 AM
I would really like for there to be an official way to close your bakery e.g for if you go on holiday. I know that people use the blocking the door method but I've heard that that causes food to sell quickly or instantly when you re-open.

Sb1957
09-28-16, 01:40 AM
I think that in crates we should be allowed to chose what be buy. With differents values. First prize 24 gems, second 20 gems, third 18 gems, etc. Because we are BUYING!

grannysj
09-28-16, 06:29 AM
Amen! I've got so many duplicate items and end up disgusted with myself for wasting the gems!
The only thing that you can do is sell them and that's for a nominal amount. As she suggested, if we could choose the item we purchase then it would be a much better system -- and I think that items will sell better, too!

grannysj
09-28-16, 06:42 AM
I wanted to suggest a carnival theme with different rides i.e. Ferris wheel, slides, etc. I suppose this would be appropriate for the summer months but I just happened to think of it--maybe you could store it away for use until next summer ?

memphissea
10-01-16, 07:53 PM
Under collectables how do I get the knife. I have everything else except the knife. Also how do I get the salt or pepper shaker

Rynetory2
10-02-16, 05:19 AM
Under collectables how do I get the knife. I have everything else except the knife. Also how do I get the salt or pepper shaker

Welcome to the forum, memphissea! :) You can see Collectible Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide&p=1241470&viewfull=1#post1241470).

kakmiztresss
10-02-16, 02:59 PM
1. I would like the option to obtain an oven when the goal is over. 2. I would like to see new recipes for the ovens that have only two or three recipes. 3. Easier ways to earn gems 4. Allow players to purchase all ovens with coins and Not gems or decrease the amount of gems to two gems or three max.