PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Pages : [1] 2

kooky panda
05-07-13, 10:57 AM
What new items would you like to see come to your restaurant?
Please post your suggestions here.:)

nky1111
05-07-13, 12:17 PM
move the spring counter from the bakery to rs...
actually it's the thing on which a phonograph (a real one) stands lol

kimandamelia
05-07-13, 12:38 PM
It would be nice if more recipes could be added to the ovens that only have a few receipes.... I would like to have some of the oven suggestions brought up before, like popcorn maker, pizza maker, expanding on the Carnivel idea would have been great, pretzel machine, cotton candy, hot dog turner....

TinksThots
05-07-13, 03:16 PM
My idea for counters: Food storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the option to either clear it or keep the food, right? Well, what if 'store' was one of those options, and then you could 'tap to manage' an empty counter and get something like the cookbook on appliances, except it would be all the food you've put into storage.

nky1111
05-07-13, 03:25 PM
an option to collect all the similar food to this counter...

cherryberry9
05-07-13, 04:02 PM
Gem confirm button.

snlps
05-07-13, 04:51 PM
My idea for counters: Food storage. When you 'tap to manage' a full counter, you get the option to either clear it or keep the food, right? Well, what if 'store' was one of those options, and then you could 'tap to manage' an empty counter and get something like the cookbook on appliances, except it would be all the food you've put into storage.
Great idea!!! Would love to have this feature.

caraano
05-07-13, 05:16 PM
I would like to have this summer, a PIRATE THEME.
The first prize would be a caravel or pirate ship.
The second prize an island or cave with treasure.
The third and fourth prize would treasure chests, a boat, a treasure map, palm trees, parrots, skull flag, cannon ... Do you like?

TinksThots
05-07-13, 07:19 PM
Multiple people have brought up the idea of a status message or a way to sticky our posts on our walls. This is almost a necessity, especially in cases where a post is made about why a player won't be on, and when they can't get on to repost it, it gets buried, and most people don't/won't scroll. Some don't even look at the very top posts; we need something we can display that can't be missed. A short status message spot somewhere above the regular posts would be incredibly helpful.

cherryberry9
05-07-13, 07:24 PM
My idea isn't realistic anymore so I'll put out a real suggestion. Like one forum member said up above me, the pirate theme sounds really nice and good for this time of year.

dinendash7474
05-07-13, 07:55 PM
First and foremost GEM CONFIRM BUTTON (Will never understand making customers mad by getting gem trapped and not changing that).... More recipes for some of the old appliances (ie smokey joe looking grill, smoker) I think the smoker is sweet and has so much potential but there it sits with one rib recipe. Im a BBQ fan and Im sure there are others so how about a few more for those appliances? I understand the new appliance thing and slowing people down from just mastering a bunch of recipes in days but you could do a enhanced smoker or something. Have the requirements be some new parts and an actual smoker or two? Or have an upgrade type thing like are in some of the other games and have more recipes when you upgrade.... Also, wish you would put out some new recipes with more or less than 4 coin plate. Everything costing the same to the customer (except the old stew, apple pie, chicken, ect) removes a layer from the game, which has been disappointing since you changed that.... Nice job with the game TL!!!

Oliver118
05-07-13, 10:38 PM
It would be nice if more recipes could be added to the ovens that only have a few receipes.... I would like to have some of the oven suggestions brought up before, like popcorn maker, pizza maker, expanding on the Carnivel idea would have been great, pretzel machine, cotton candy, hot dog turner....

We do have Giant Pretzel in the Oven, though.

Oliver118
05-07-13, 10:41 PM
I have 0 gems in RS, but that's down to myself and my will of buying gem items. At least I manage to keep some gems in BS (only two, though.)

Soltree
05-08-13, 04:01 AM
Fantastic idea it would be really helpful

Soltree
05-08-13, 04:03 AM
Fantastic idea it would be really helpful

Woops first timer, the idea with a status bar on wall for when you are away 😃

kiraalex
05-08-13, 06:27 AM
Please provide a way to move food to a different counter. It's so sad to loose thousands of food items just to decorate with a new/different counter:(

kiraalex
05-08-13, 06:28 AM
And can we PLEASE have the option to delete/remove neighbor requests?!

butterfly10142
05-08-13, 07:41 AM
I would like the option to move food to different counters. I am redecorating and would like to remove the old counters, I currently have black rose counters with a spring themed yellow and blue bakery.

lotuskat
05-08-13, 08:34 AM
Please provide a way to move food to a different counter. It's so sad to loose thousands of food items just to decorate with a new/different counter:(

I would like the option to move food to different counters. I am redecorating and would like to remove the old counters, I currently have black rose counters with a spring themed yellow and blue bakery.

I'd love to be able to move food from counter to counter so I don't have such a weird mismatch of counters! It might be a pretty heavy lift since you have to change the game mechanics and UI, but I hope it's possible!

I'd also love to see a few more expansions for those of us who have maxed out.

elektraalpha
05-08-13, 09:08 AM
Chinese dragon theme with red and gold. And Tim sum (shumai, gyoza, etc) menu.

dragonite986
05-09-13, 10:44 AM
Nice looking wooden door?

astraeagrim
05-09-13, 03:14 PM
Please make the items in the boxes available for indivdual purchase like the last picnic release. I would rather pay a huge amount of gems for a specific item rather than gamble a smaller amount. Even if you did each box one at a time for a limited time. Plus i don't think its fair that android device users can still purchase removed boxes since they can download old versions of the games while apple iOS can't. I so want stuff from the spooky chest but i can't buy it. Please let us buy the stuff. I would be willing to spend a lot of money if you did and i know alot of others feel the same way.

MonkeyMomma76
05-09-13, 10:44 PM
I'm kinda new to RS so tell me if this already exists: In my opinion, no Grandmother's kitchen is complete without biscuits and gravy! I don't care if they are two separate recipes or one together, but I really want to serve biscuits and gravy!!!Also extra cripsy hash browns while you're at it. And maybe sweet potato fries. Yep, those all sound awesome :-))

Oliver118
05-10-13, 10:16 PM
I would like to see:
Sunday roast (Oven)
Rice pudding (Stove)
Big Breakfast (Stove)
Ham and cheese toastie (Grill-Breakfast)
Coconut macaroons (Oven)
The Sunday Roast and Big Breakfast would complete the Gran-Gran theme, along with the Rice Pudding.

TinksThots
05-10-13, 10:52 PM
Oh yeah another one I had from before: A reset (or back) button for Design mode. It wouldn't put food back on counters you stored, just like you lose it now if you store a loaded counter, and if you sell something, you'd come back to an empty space, but it would be so nice to be able to put everything back and start over when I've made a complete mess of things trying to redecorate and just don't like what I've done to my place. :)

BoredOOMM
05-11-13, 07:59 PM
We appeal again for our Oz fellows- An Australian Flag

gra88
05-12-13, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the feedback! That made my day!
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51661-Furo-Brazier-for-Matcha-Tea

gra88
05-12-13, 01:26 PM
Editing Gift Cache
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?51659-Would-%26%2310084%3B-to-Edit-Gifts

gra88
05-12-13, 01:28 PM
Tea: Matcha Tea, Green Chai, Jasmine maybe

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 01:44 PM
Rocket Muffins, 4 hr recipe for the Food Replicator.

Little Muffin's shaped like rockets, with the wrapper having fins on. :D

cherryberry9
05-12-13, 05:06 PM
We could have a muffin maker! There would be dozens of recipes for that. Cherry muffin, pecan, pumpkin seed, double chocolate, I could keep on naming them.

Oliver118
05-12-13, 10:23 PM
Some more suggestions here. Maybe we could have a Gran-Gran door, to welcome Gran inside your restaurant. Also we could have:
Giant Burger statue
Gran statue
Gran's portrait
Modern wallpaper
Gran's telescope
Record player
etc.

Oliver118
05-12-13, 10:25 PM
I have 0 gems in RS, but that's down to myself and my will of buying gem items. At least I manage to keep some gems in BS (only two, though.)

By the way, that has turned to three gems.

Marmalademuffin
05-13-13, 11:47 AM
A salad bar with tons of yummy salads. A stove for soups only and lots of them. A way to find out how much an item will sell for before you sell it so you can decide if you want to.

RotomGuy
05-13-13, 01:38 PM
Rocket Muffins, 4 hr recipe for the Food Replicator.

Little Muffin's shaped like rockets, with the wrapper having fins on. :D

Or Scientific Pie.

A Pie with the Pi symbol on it. :3

kallen1973
05-13-13, 03:01 PM
I love this idea.

kallen1973
05-13-13, 03:04 PM
Oops. New to posting on forum. I think the idea of putting food on a specific counter is great.

kallen1973
05-13-13, 03:07 PM

I want a popcorn maker! I have a lil movie screen section in my place that needs a popcorn machine and a pretzel maker!

kallen1973
05-13-13, 03:11 PM

This would be easier than the way I do it. I remove all empty counters before serving food. That way it automatically goes onto the same counter.

Oliver118
05-13-13, 11:27 PM
I've got some more ideas. Maybe we could have:
Meditarrean and Dips side bar
Carrot batons
Houmous
Tomato
Feta cheese
Greek olives
Greek yogurt

Also like to have more stuff with Meditarrean theme:
Saffron flowers
Olive tree
Italian waiter
Spaghetti counter
Meditarrean table
Meditarrean chair
Spanish tile
Roman wallpaper
Sea clock
Greek islands tile
Sand tile

105ivey
05-15-13, 07:07 PM
I would love, love to see ALL limited time only items come back in a gift box! All the goal items also, for ex. Olympic stuff. Some of us spend a lot on items with gems, so this would be a good way for TL to make more money, and give us what we want.

jtdesignz
05-16-13, 12:08 AM
What I would really really really like is to have better graphics and colors for decor, wall and floor like the bakery has, also more choices of floor tilesfor coins rather then gems. More recipes and stove choices :) I love the popcorn maker idea and would also like to see ice cream maker back.

storm8yary
05-16-13, 03:48 AM
as I can move my account to another iphone love story restaurant but not as fun to my new iphone hell me please

yusefzai
05-16-13, 04:14 AM
I would love the basic floor tiles on BS to be added on RS, but pls charge coins not gems...

A cloudy,sunny outdoor type wallpaper

And something for Father's Day... Maybe a man and a boy flying a kite? A Man teaching a boy to bike?

Oliver118
05-16-13, 10:44 PM
Ideas for Father's Day and Summer.
Father's Chest
Masculine cycling
Father-son walk
Paternity stove
Father's breakfast
Football gazebo

Sunny wallpaper
Sunflower
Summer table
Summer chair
Outdoor tile
Picnic table
Picnic chair
Summer stove
Sunny pudding
Strawberry pancakes
Summer fruit salad

Cambg
05-17-13, 08:53 AM

I fully support this opinion! Is a very neccesary!

dj_delusional
05-17-13, 06:19 PM
In simple terms more ovens and plenty of them cuz I've no more to max out

gra88
05-18-13, 09:23 AM
How about a sink to stick with the appliances? Kitchens need sinks. This would be a floor decoration.
(Concept art included.)

gra88
05-18-13, 10:04 AM
Still hoping for a Japanese Brazier Stove and green tea
Gyokuro - 6 hours
Sencha - 4 hours
Kukicha - 2 hours

(Concept art included)

anntoes
05-18-13, 10:48 AM
I would like to have this summer, a PIRATE THEME.
The first prize would be a caravel or pirate ship.
The second prize an island or cave with treasure.
The third and fourth prize would treasure chests, a boat, a treasure map, palm trees, parrots, skull flag, cannon ... Do you like?

Awsome idea!!! Pirates
Arrrr!!

JillyBiscuit
05-18-13, 03:36 PM

Yeah. I bought the Chocolate maker with only one recipe. I assumed that new recipes would arrive when I levelled up, but at level 26 I still have only one 8hr recipe. It makes me wary of buying any more constructible appliances.

JillyBiscuit
05-18-13, 03:38 PM
Avatars for the hosts. Currently we can only select generic male or female. It might be nice to have a few more personalised features of appearance.

TinksThots
05-18-13, 07:09 PM
Yeah. I bought the Chocolate maker with only one recipe. I assumed that new recipes would arrive when I levelled up, but at level 26 I still have only one 8hr recipe. It makes me wary of buying any more constructible appliances.

Appliances with one recipe are the chocolate maker, candy heart stove, outdoor grill, nacho machine, and smoker pit, from going through my game just now, forgive me if I've missed any. (Also turducken and chestnut on the xmas version, those are the only non-reg ones I have on mine to check.)

I was going to link you to Supreme Dynasty's page on that (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/restaurant_recipes_all.html), but it appears to be under construction...

Back on topic, I'd love to see new recipes added to the appliances we already have, instead of having to keep building new ones! More recipes on the outdoor grill specifically right about now, so I can redecorate with it now that summer's starting! :D

HNO3
05-19-13, 01:32 PM
Could we have some different styles of couches or benches? The orange couch in my waiting area doesn't go with the modern bistro decor, but the other options are worse.

Oliver118
05-19-13, 11:11 PM
Avatars for the hosts. Currently we can only select generic male or female. It might be nice to have a few more personalised features of appearance.

Like in City story Metro. I don't know, but I think it's the only Teamlava game with more than two avatars!

Oliver118
05-19-13, 11:12 PM
Also, we could have a Classic oven which contains:
Sunday Roast-1 hour
Sausages and mash-5 hours
Fish and chips-6 hours

TinksThots
05-20-13, 07:44 AM
Like in City story Metro. I don't know, but I think it's the only Teamlava game with more than two avatars!

Pet Hotel has six. I have no idea why they're not on all the games. :\

TinksThots
05-20-13, 09:53 AM
For those of us who are tired of getting constant 'add me' demands on our walls, but like tipping our neighbors and therefore rate high enough to show up at the top of the Community tab all the time, how about a new toggle switch in settings: Allow public posting ON/OFF

~ If I'm in search of neighbors, I can turn ON public posting and add anyone I want from whomever leaves their ID on my wall. I will also know who is open to adding new neighbors by whose walls I can post to, and who would prefer to be left alone for whatever their personal reason by whose walls I cannot post to.

~ If I like my neighbor list just the way it is, I can turn OFF public posting and play my game in stress-free peace, and return community tips via my newsfeed like I've been doing all along anyway, since sometimes they post that they tipped but they lie. >.<

Ok, so I failed miserably at keeping that non-biased, but I still think it's a valid suggestion. :)

waywardmars
05-20-13, 11:01 AM
I would love a "select all" button for gifting, so I don't have to select all my friends individually.

Also, more sort fields for recipes, like prep time, release date, etc.

TinksThots
05-20-13, 11:27 AM

Oh pretty pretty please with a car washing on top? We don't care what meal of the day it is, the customers will eat what we give 'em when we give it! What matters is cook time, cost, xp, servings, basically ALL OF THE NUMBERS! Oh, and whether or not it's going to be removed from the game, some kind of indicating icon or something on those, please? A month of car washings? And perhaps a ribbon or trophy icon when they're mastered, so we know for SURE it's all the way to the number four? Dishes and vacuuming too! All month! ^_^

Ginz44
05-21-13, 09:24 AM
I got a few ideas;

- With "special" appliances (the appliances you need parts to construct) some of them have no more than 3 recipes (only the drinks machine has a good selection). I believe some should be added to existing appliances. For example for the Malted Shake Maker you got Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla Malt. You could add Banana and Blueberry Malt (How much it cost, how much time required and how many dishes it is another story).

- Also with some recipes the stats are pathetic in my opinion. They are some they take a lot of time (even 12 hours) and have hardly any dishes or experience (to level up) to go with it. I think a overhaul of the stats is needed.

- I would personally like the option of more appliances as you level up. I know you're allowed up to 18 but as more and more appliances are available with these weekly updates I think the limit should be increased to around 25.

- As a level 99 player I find it a bit frustrating that there isn't much to do and to get to the next level is impossible. I think the leveling system should be changed to allow players to keep leveling up to maybe level 199 and have loads of goals to achieve even at the top levels. I was surprised at how quickly I got to the highest level and almost all my neighbours are on level 99 as well which shows it isn't difficult unlike other TeamLava games.

City Story Metro, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story player. ID is Ginz44

Ginz44
05-21-13, 09:28 AM
I got a few ideas;

- With "special" appliances (the appliances you need parts to construct) some of them have no more than 3 recipes (only the drinks machine has a good selection). I believe some should be added to existing appliances. For example for the Malted Shake Maker you got Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla Malt. You could add Banana and Blueberry Malt (How much it cost, how much time required and how many dishes it is another story).

- Also with some recipes the stats are pathetic in my opinion. They are some they take a lot of time (even 12 hours) and have hardly any dishes or experience (to level up) to go with it. I think a overhaul of the stats is needed.

- I would personally like the option of more appliances as you level up. I know you're allowed up to 18 but as more and more appliances are available with these weekly updates I think the limit should be increased to around 25.

- As a level 99 player I find it a bit frustrating that there isn't much to do and to get to the next level is impossible. I think the leveling system should be changed to allow players to keep leveling up to maybe level 199 and have loads of goals to achieve even at the top levels. I was surprised at how quickly I got to the highest level and almost all my neighbours are on level 99 as well which shows it isn't difficult unlike other TeamLava games.

City Story Metro, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story player. ID is Ginz44

Oh and 1 more thing - there should be an option to "save" your neighbour's food if spoiled. If food is spoiled then he/she could wait for someone to save it rather than having no other choice but to throw it in the trash or spend 5 gems. This could go in hand with the tipping and still have the current limit of 6 if a neighbour or 3 if not. So for example if my neighbour had 4 appliances with food spoiled I could save the food and tip 2 more tables (as long as they're not tipped already of course). I saw this on another game on facebook I used to play years ago called Caf? World.

lotuskat
05-21-13, 09:30 AM
Oh and 1 more thing - there should be an option to "save" your neighbour's food if spoiled. If food is spoiled then he/she could wait for someone to save it rather than having no other choice but to throw it in the trash or spend 5 gems. This could go in hand with the tipping and still have the current limit of 6 if a neighbour or 3 if not. So for example if my neighbour had 4 appliances with food spoiled I could save the food and tip 2 more tables (as long as they're not tipped already of course). I saw this on another game on facebook I used to play years ago called Caf? World.

City Story Metro has that option for expired goods.

Ginz44
05-21-13, 09:38 AM
City Story Metro has that option for expired goods.

Yeah I know that's where I got the idea from lol

Oliver118
05-22-13, 10:38 PM
Pet Hotel has six. I have no idea why they're not on all the games. :\

*gasp*Really?!

Oliver118
05-22-13, 10:41 PM
Technology oven
Computer cookies-6 hours
Digital cheesecake-11 hours
Futuristic pizza-18 hours

TinksThots
05-23-13, 06:46 PM
*gasp*Really?!

Yep, three for the boys and three for the girls. It's not the most varied selection, but far better than just two.

chickencoop3
05-24-13, 07:34 PM
More items to buy with coins. Gems are too hard to get.

rexieroo
05-27-13, 10:10 AM
I would like for the recipes to be filed in order of hours to cook, that way if I know i only have 2 hours to cook things, I can set all my appliances up with the correct items for cooking time. It would just be a time saver for me.

rexieroo
05-27-13, 10:10 AM
Thought of another one. Wish there was a notes feature on the game just for me to see, so I can keep notes on good neighbors (those who tip, what gifts they want).

newwavegirl87
05-27-13, 10:36 AM

I really like this idea. It could be stored and eventually expire/go bad if not used. Maybe there could be a refrigerator or pantry that would be different from furniture storage. it could be similar to the way that gifts are stored but with an expiration if not used soon enough.

ctgourmet
05-27-13, 07:07 PM
I would like to see more new recipes at various cooking times. Also, more new appliances to build. The game has become boring for those of us at the highest levels.

Oliver118
05-28-13, 12:48 AM
I would like to see more new recipes at various cooking times. Also, more new appliances to build. The game has become boring for those of us at the highest levels.

This game has become boring for me, because every time something's released it's locked to a higher level. I'm level 36 in Restaurant story, and I thought that was enough! But it's not, because all the new content is level 40+. At least make some goal stuff, TL, because we haven't had goals since the beginning of the month and there's only a few days left until June.

chickylulu
05-30-13, 06:35 PM
How about a sink to stick with the appliances? Kitchens need sinks. This would be a floor decoration.
(Concept art included.)
Yes, please, I agree- kitchens need sinks! An I like the design.

chickylulu
05-30-13, 06:45 PM
Yes, please, I agree- kitchens need sinks! An I like the design.

I would love a "select all" button for gifting, so I don't have to select all my friends .
Definitely much needed!

chickylulu
05-30-13, 06:45 PM
What the heck?

astraeagrim
06-02-13, 09:14 AM
For those of us who are tired of getting constant 'add me' demands on our walls, but like tipping our neighbors and therefore rate high enough to show up at the top of the Community tab all the time, how about a new toggle switch in settings: Allow public posting ON/OFF

~ If I'm in search of neighbors, I can turn ON public posting and add anyone I want from whomever leaves their ID on my wall. I will also know who is open to adding new neighbors by whose walls I can post to, and who would prefer to be left alone for whatever their personal reason by whose walls I cannot post to.

~ If I like my neighbor list just the way it is, I can turn OFF public posting and play my game in stress-free peace, and return community tips via my newsfeed like I've been doing all along anyway, since sometimes they post that they tipped but they lie. >.<

Ok, so I failed miserably at keeping that non-biased, but I still think it's a valid suggestion. :)

Love this idea.

astraeagrim
06-02-13, 09:19 AM
I hate to say it, but i need more expansion levels. Ive reached the maximum size of 23x26 but i would still like to make my restaurant bigger. With all of the new huge items coming out i have no room for it all.

kallen1973
06-02-13, 03:23 PM
Multiple people have brought up the idea of a status message or a way to sticky our posts on our walls. This is almost a necessity, especially in cases where a post is made about why a player won't be on, and when they can't get on to repost it, it gets buried, and most people don't/won't scroll. Some don't even look at the very top posts; we need something we can display that can't be missed. A short status message spot somewhere above the regular posts would be incredibly helpful.
Awesome idea!

kallen1973
06-02-13, 03:35 PM
Ok, I have a suggestion. PLEASE MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE ALL FLOOR ITEMS MAKE A COMPLETE ROTATION. Its annoying when something can only be positioned 2 ways.

kallen1973
06-02-13, 03:39 PM
i would like the option to move food to different counters. I am redecorating and would like to remove the old counters, i currently have black rose counters with a spring themed yellow and blue bakery.

this is a must!!!

kallen1973
06-02-13, 03:44 PM
Thought of another one. Wish there was a notes feature on the game just for me to see, so I can keep notes on good neighbors (those who tip, what gifts they want).

Great idea

RuthAnnJones
06-02-13, 05:43 PM
I've got some more ideas. Maybe we could have:
Meditarrean and Dips side bar
Carrot batons
Houmous
Tomato
Feta cheese
Greek olives
Greek yogurt

Also like to have more stuff with Meditarrean theme:
Saffron flowers
Olive tree
Italian waiter
Spaghetti counter
Meditarrean table
Meditarrean chair
Spanish tile
Roman wallpaper
Sea clock
Greek islands tile
Sand tile

If you want to add an item to this list, falafels for the deep fryer would be great.

Oliver118
06-03-13, 09:34 AM
By the way, where is the Fish Fingers recipe? TL go wacky with new recipes, but they're missing everyday food! A Curry Stove would be nice. You could serve from there:
Chicken curry
Lamb curry
Fish curry

Also we could have a pub theme with some pub classics, but I think I've already mentioned that.

gilm0regirl
06-03-13, 12:18 PM
By the way, where is the Fish Fingers recipe? TL go wacky with new recipes, but they're missing everyday food! A Curry Stove would be nice. You could serve from there:
Chicken curry
Lamb curry
Fish curry

Also we could have a pub theme with some pub classics, but I think I've already mentioned that.

Brilliant idea. A curry oven, maybe even a tikka would be great. They could start with korma and work their way up to the ones that separate the men from the boys ;)

gra88
06-06-13, 10:29 AM
I would love to see a couple of new recipes for the big Smoker Pit.
Suggested possibilities:
Memphis Rub Beef Ribs
Smoked Mullet
Smoked Salmon
Smoked Sausage Links
Smoked Fish Dip
Smoked Turkey Legs
Smoked Pulled Pork

These new recipes could be tied to a 4th of July Goal Challenge!
Please? xoxoxoxoxo

gra88
06-06-13, 10:32 AM
Absolutely! I've blown my gems by accident so many times on stupid stuff. Just an extra tap at the same time the window generates and you're screwed.

gra88
06-06-13, 10:37 AM
Yes! I little "what's up?" field at the top of the Wall. You could leave a message about parts needed and away messages as well as general thank you's to all neighbors who recently responded to requests.

gra88
06-06-13, 10:39 AM
Yes! More doors! Please!

gra88
06-06-13, 10:48 AM
Gem confirm button.

I thought the reply was going to line up under the original.

AGREE! AGREE! AGREE!

cookietyler
06-07-13, 03:47 PM
I would love to see a couple of new recipes for the big Smoker Pit.
Suggested possibilities:
Memphis Rub Beef Ribs
Smoked Mullet
Smoked Salmon
Smoked Sausage Links
Smoked Fish Dip
Smoked Turkey Legs
Smoked Pulled Pork

These new recipes could be tied to a 4th of July Goal Challenge!
Please? xoxoxoxoxo

Sounds yummy! I'd definitely like to see these in restaurant story.

Oliver118
06-07-13, 11:05 PM
I would like to see some simple summer updates with a new Summer goal chain (because we haven't had summer goals yet):
Sunflower table
Sunny tile
Summer divider

Goal:
Fake turf mat
Outdoor counter
Camping family (Grand Prize)
Prize sunflowers
Garden wallpaper
Holiday brochures
Sunflower chair
Sunny door
Summer stove
Sunny salad-1 hour
Strawberries and cream-5 hours
Sundae Best-1 day (goal)

Goals
Goal #1-Summer has come!
Visit 10 Community Members
Buy 5 Sunflower Tables
REWARDS: 1,000 coins, 100 XP, unlocks Sunflower chair

NOTE: After this goal, two new goals appear: Bright Seating and Gardener Challenge.

Goal #2-Bright Seating
Buy 5 Sunflower chairs
Pay 3000 coins for seeds
REWARDS: 1,500 coins, 150 XP, unlocks Garden wallpaper

Goal #3-Gardener Challenge (after Summer has come!)
Buy 6 Garden Wallpaper
Buy 4 Summer Dividers
REWARDS: 2,000 coins, 200 XP, unlocks Prize sunflowers

Goal #4-Phoebe's cousin (MJ)
Buy 2 Prize Sunflowers
Pay 3000 coins for soil
Ask for 4 Miniature Gardens
REWARDS: 2,500 coins, 250 XP

Goal #5-Bad Forecast
Buy 8 Summer Dividers
Pay 20,000 coins for brighter lightbulbs
REWARDS: 3,000 coins, 300 XP, unlocks Holiday Brochures

Goal #6-Dream Destination
Buy 4 Holiday Brochures
Ask for 10 Holiday Brochures
REWARDS: 3,500 coins, 350 XP, unlocks Summer Stove

NOTE: After this, two goals appear; Bright Summer and Warm Welcome.

Goal #7-Bright Summer
Complete 2 Summer Stoves
REWARDS: 4,000 coins, 400 XP, unlocks Fake turf mat and sunny door

Goal #8-Warm Welcome
Buy 5 Holiday Brochures
Buy 1 Fake Turf Mat
Buy 1 Sunny Door
REWARDS: 4,500 coins, 450 XP, unlocks Outdoor counter

Goal #9-Summer Salad Bar
Ask for 5 Summer Fruits
Serve 10 Sunny Salads
Buy 10 Outdoor counters
REWARDS: 5,000 coins, 500 XP

Goal #10-Strawberry treat
Ask for 20 Strawberries
Serve 20 Strawberries and cream
REWARDS: 5,500 coins, 550 XP, unlocks Sundae Best

Goal #11-Camping Preparations
Give MJ 5 helpings of Sundae Best
Ask for 5 tents
Pay 2500 coins to secure the tents
REWARDS: 15 gems, 600 XP, unlocks Camping Family

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 09:57 AM
in the neighbor list...an icon thats shows how many tables are available for tipping? then you can go to those restaurants that have open tables for tipping and not spending a lot of time opening restaurants that you cant leave tips!!

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:36 AM

great idea!

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:37 AM

i agree!!

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:40 AM
I would love a "select all" button for gifting, so I don't have to select all my friends individually.

This is one of my ideas i also wanted to add.....this would be sooooooo great!!

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:42 AM

I agree!!

LadyChocoholic4
06-08-13, 11:44 AM
instead of bringing out NEW appliances with only 3/4 recipes....add more recipes to the existing appliances ...

Oliver118
06-08-13, 12:16 PM
New recipes for existing constructible appliances.
Drink Machine
Summer Fruit Smoothie
Sunny Delight

Vegan stove
Roasted Quorn

Burger Grill
Summer Burger

Outdoor Grill
British Barbecue

Nacho Machine
Mexican Nachos

Yellow Coffee Maker
Skinny latte

Orange Deep Fryer
French Fries
Calamari

ktblinds
06-08-13, 04:09 PM
I want a second story on top of the first, plus more max appliances without having to spend gems..

priscillasp
06-08-13, 07:29 PM
Restaurant Story: Please fit it so we can post more than 3 or four words on neighbors walls. None of the other TL games I play have this issue.

kiraalex
06-10-13, 04:26 PM
Why on earth would a petting zoo ever be in a restaurant??
Maybe come up with a buffet display? Or a romantic proposal display with the guy on his knee&servers applauding?? I don't know.just throwing ideas out there.. But I just don't get featuring live animals (outside of a fish tank) in a restaurant.

Oliver118
06-13-13, 09:10 AM
Here are some suggestions of mine for Restaurant story. We should have this wedding update, that would be awesome!
Things for purchase:
Non-goal
Wedding table
Wedding chair

Goal
Proposal counter
Wedding tile
Chapel wallpaper
Stained glass wallpaper
Ring box
Rose Petal Girl
Wedding celebration (Grand Prize)
Priest
Wedding Stove
Wedding Cake
Fancy soup
Lemon Sorbet

aliera99
06-13-13, 06:40 PM
I love the new cruise ship window! It really adds a lot to a restaurant, and looks amazing. You know what would be great? More windows! Here are some ideas:

above the clouds- like from an airplane view, big fields of rolling, fluffy clouds in a bright blue sky. Restaurant's in a blimp or something :)
underwater- with sunlight streaming in from above, colorful coral reef outside
lunar landscape- on the moon! Also a bonus extra window with an earthrise would be nice too XD
Gazebo window w/ rose garden view outside, romantic :)
Screened in porch view with rural country hillside/low mountains outside in the distance. Or a night view- fireflies outside! Should go nicely with the granny's old time-y theme.
Treehouse view- high up in a forest. Like the restaurant's in a giant tree.

sweetheart0200
06-13-13, 06:55 PM
I would love it if the status bar on the recipe would change colors when you have ranked out on the fourth level - too often I may need one or two more orders of the recipe, but can't tell for sure whether or not I have complete that one. This is especially problematic because the gem award for reaching the fourth level is not always awarded as it should be.

aliera99
06-13-13, 09:31 PM
Swiss chalet windows: snowy mountains off in the distance.
Cityscape at night- across the bay/river, a sort of "NYC at night" look.

Some oven ideas:
pizza oven! Different kinds of pizza. So many kinds of burgers, needs more pizza :)
Panini sandwich maker
gourmet stove- little fancy plates of things with tiny portions and fancy garnishes.

dragonite986
06-15-13, 01:55 PM
New doors would be nice…

astraeagrim
06-15-13, 04:33 PM
Please consider selling for gems the Mighty Appliances out of the box. Its near impossible to get one let alone the full set. And I love the suggestion of a second floor to increase space and the idea of turning off the lights in your restaurant so no one can tip while you are unavailable.

Ginz44
06-16-13, 08:49 AM
Biggest frustration right now I'd say is the limit on appliances. Before it wasn't much of an issue but with all the weekly updates releasing new appliances (Birthday Oven, Vegan Stove and Cruise Ship Oven being the most recent), an increase in the limit should be applied. I personally would say from 18 to at least 25

HNO3
06-16-13, 01:15 PM
Some oven ideas:
pizza oven! Different kinds of pizza. So many kinds of burgers, needs more pizza :)
Panini sandwich maker
gourmet stove- little fancy plates of things with tiny portions and fancy garnishes.
I love the pizza oven idea! Or maybe have it be a woodfire oven so it can have a few other recipes besides pizza. A small plate/tapas stove is a neat idea too.

optimusprimerib
06-16-13, 08:03 PM
I would love to have a big Lucky Cat or Money Cat (Maneki-neko) in my restaurant! It would be really cool if Team Lava offers this cat with a moving paw beckoning customers to come into the restaurant.

supersamdiner
06-17-13, 11:24 AM
How about a new 1 day recipe for the smoker pit: Dry Rub Ribs

HenryLucky1
06-21-13, 05:47 AM
Recipe suggestion: Rendang

granny's
06-21-13, 09:34 AM
The door is really bland would be nice to have a double door entry system or different colors

gra88
06-21-13, 02:54 PM
Please offer a Sushi Chef to go with the Sushi Bar.

gra88
06-21-13, 03:01 PM
I would like to be able to check out a potential neighbor's restaurant before I accept.

TravSF
06-21-13, 03:23 PM
A few things:
- booths/booth style seating
- ability to change the colour of certain decorations to create more diversity among restaurants and themes
- tiles that are 1x1 opposed to the 2x2 tiles now for more elaborate floor designs
- a bartender

mamajohotpot
06-21-13, 05:07 PM
Please provide a way to track which neighbors have responded to gift requests. This way we will know who responded to a request. If neighbors repeatedly don't respond to requests they can be deleted because they may have stopped playing the game.

werser
06-22-13, 12:54 AM
Gem confirm button.

I agree with cherryberry9 a gem confirm button as in buying items with gems will ask you to confirm. when you buy with coins it asks you to confirm so i dont understand why it doesnt ask you to confirm if you buy things with gems?!

either that - move the design button to another corner - i keep accessing that buy mistake and then purchasing something!!!!

Oliver118
06-22-13, 12:57 AM
I agree with cherryberry9 a gem confirm button as in buying items with gems will ask you to confirm. when you buy with coins it asks you to confirm so i dont understand why it doesnt ask you to confirm if you buy things with gems?!

either that - move the design button to another corner - i keep accessing that buy mistake and then purchasing something!!!!

And I agree with you, werser, for agreeing with cherryberry9

gra88
06-22-13, 06:36 AM
And I agree with you, werser, for agreeing with cherryberry9

I concur.
Spending gems accidentally is depressing.
Also, a confirm alert "are you sure?" when you are in a hurry to get rid of spoiled food and you accidentally select to spend gems on restoring a dish on the stove. Or accidentally touch the finish cooking option.

gra88
06-22-13, 06:45 AM
Please provide a way to track which neighbors have responded to gift requests. This way we will know who responded to a request. If neighbors repeatedly don't respond to requests they can be deleted because they may have stopped playing the game.

In your News Feed it will tell you who responded to your requests for help. You have to keep track yourself for long term purposes, though. You could make a list of your neighbors and give them a tally mark when they respond. You'll see pretty soon who is helping you.

IMHO I personally wouldn't delete someone for that. Non-gifters, non tippers, days with spoiled food are enough for me.

IceBomba
06-22-13, 06:59 AM
Please to add an ice cream server with sundaes, banana splits, and parfait.
They would be so pretty.

IceBomba
06-22-13, 07:02 AM
Please offer a Sushi Chef to go with the Sushi Bar.

I don't have sushi in my restaurant, but this is very cute sushi chef. If I had sushi bar, I would want sushi chef like this!

How about some other kinds of chefs, too.

BogKitty
06-22-13, 07:11 AM
Bench style chair that would look like a long bench when side by side.

More color coordinated table, chair, and counter collections. Maybe take some already existing tables, chairs, counters and create the missing component. It's nice to have wood colors that look nice together.

Also more recipes for that Smoker Pit, please?

supersamdiner
06-23-13, 11:47 AM
The door is really bland would be nice to have a double door entry system or different colors
I like that idea. Another idea would be automatic sliding glass doors.

dapess
06-23-13, 09:03 PM
Gem confirm button.

I totally agree with this one, there is a confirm to SELL but not using gems, have spent many gems by mistake :(

nigelasidekick
06-24-13, 12:08 PM
My goals have stopped at level 29, I just have the fruit mania one left
What has gone wrong?

TinksThots
06-24-13, 01:38 PM
My goals have stopped at level 29, I just have the fruit mania one left
What has gone wrong?

More often than not, there aren't goals. Once you complete a set, you get to go back to doing what you want, rather than being ordered around. :)

ryancory1234
06-25-13, 06:01 PM
Have it where u haft to buy something using gems it should say yes or no and u should beable to click all to send gifts to all bc I have to many friends over 1,000 and there.is a proablem with when I'm trying to get to my 2 friends it says I'm there neighbors. But I can't find them

BogKitty
06-26-13, 03:51 PM
I totally agree with this one, there is a confirm to SELL but not using gems, have spent many gems by mistake :(

I wish for use gem confirm button, yet I do not believe it will be created. This is a Freemium game, which means the company pays salary and expenses with the real money people spend on virtual stuff. Losing your gems may entice you to buy more if you were saving & waiting to get something special. I've done it and I'm sure a whole lot of other people have too.

biuntyhunterjack
06-27-13, 11:19 AM
I agree. I would love to see that

kooky panda
06-27-13, 11:33 AM
Bench style chair that would look like a long bench when side by side.

More color coordinated table, chair, and counter collections. Maybe take some already existing tables, chairs, counters and create the missing component. It's nice to have wood colors that look nice together.

Also more recipes for that Smoker Pit, please?
What types of recipes would you like to see on the pit?

gra88
06-27-13, 08:54 PM

Smoker Recipes:

Smoked Turkey Leg
Smoked Salmon
Smoked Brisket
Smoked Pork Butt
Smoked Pulled Pork
Smoked Ham

gilm0regirl
06-28-13, 01:31 AM
Has anyone mentioned having a cocktail making machine? Something that would serve martinis, bellinis, long island ice teas ?

kittymur
06-28-13, 06:01 AM
I wish for use gem confirm button, yet I do not believe it will be created. This is a Freemium game, which means the company pays salary and expenses with the real money people spend on virtual stuff. Losing your gems may entice you to buy more if you were saving & waiting to get something special. I've done it and I'm sure a whole lot of other people have too.
I agree,confirm button for using gems needed

TinksThots
06-28-13, 06:47 AM
I agree,confirm button for using gems needed
Go be vote #673 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?38283-Who-wants-a-CONFIRM-button&p=620578&viewfull=1#post620578). :\

BogKitty
06-28-13, 10:42 AM

Turkey Legs
Pulled Pork
Beef Brisket
Sausage

BogKitty
06-28-13, 10:43 AM

Thanks for asking!!!

jennlucas1821
06-28-13, 09:43 PM

I agree completely!

jennlucas1821
06-28-13, 10:20 PM
I love this game and am addicted. BUT it (and bakery story) takes a lot of time and it is starting to feel like work. I think there are some enhancements that could be made that would save time but not take away from the overall fun of the game:
1. a 'collect tips' button so I don't have to click on each table
2. in the 'My Gifts' menu put the most recent ones first so you don't have to scroll
3. in the 'My Gifts' menu have the ability to select more than one gift at a time
4. in 'Neighbors' have ability to sort by name OR star level. I am a 4 and focus on 3 & 4 rated neighbors as I don't have time to tip all
5. have ability to decline a goal ... some I just don't want to do and should be my choice.
6. have more decor options that cost money or coins rather than gems. Some items are priced too high ... $140k for potted plant????
7. I get why we have to go to neighbors to tip, part of the concept and experience of the game but when we get there a button to tip would be mice - if neighbor then 6 tables and if community than 3 ... if only room for then they'll get 2. The actual tapping on the tabels adds no value.
In a 20 minute period I may visit, for example, 10 neighbors (I tip and post on wall). If I didn't have to tap 60 tables I could visit another 5 neighbors in that timeframe.
8. in the cookbooks have ability to sort by cook time. I play many times during the day and want to cook some things for 1 hour, stove has many options but I have scroll back and forth to find them and then decide what to cook.
9. on food goals say what appliance you'll find that dish
10. increase number of appliances ... it takes a long time to get to the next appliance earning level ... and I play a LOT.

Thanks for listening. As I said I lov Restaurant & Bakery Story and I don't want to stop but they take so long when they don't need to.
These will leave us with more time to play.
:)

TinksThots
06-30-13, 07:25 AM
[enormous font and bright neon colors]
Remember the suggestion to add some kind of trophy or ribbon icon to mastered recipes? I think I've got something better than that.

Put it on the appliances themselves. Knowing for sure an appliance is mastered by looking in the design tab, instead of having to pull it out, exit design mode, and open the cookbook to make sure you got everything done would be... it would be so... I'm bouncing on my couch at the thought! I also had the idea to kick mastered appliances to the back of the design tab, so the ones we're still working on stay up front.

If the trophy isn't there, and you can't tell which recipe isn't mastered, then you'd just cook a couple more of each one until you found the culprit, and you'd have it done.

Basic appliances would be excluded of course, due to their large number of recipes and the way they get to have more added to them. This idea is for constructables only.

Bonus: Programmers would only have to place the icon once, rather than adding the code separately for each recipe on the appliance. :cool:
[/enormous font and bright neon colors]

Oliver118
06-30-13, 11:19 PM
I have a new theme-stranded on a desert island.
Island chair
Island table
Sandy counter(Goal)
Sand tile
Giant sandcastle(Goal)
Island wallpaper(Goal)
Beach photo(Goal)
Ocean tile(Goal)
Holiday family(Grand prize)
Stranded stove(Goal)
Coconut cordial
King prawns
Island stew

montrianmaster
07-01-13, 01:43 PM
please add the summer edition to 1mobile market

astraeagrim
07-01-13, 07:25 PM
I love the edgy decorations in nightclub story, but from what ive read the game is dying out. How about merging the two or just bringing some of the more modern edgy club decorations to restaurant story. I loved the modern goal stuff like the fountain and wall decorations we recently got. I would love to make a cyber club style restaurant.

KeriBeri71
07-02-13, 06:28 AM

I completely agree!!! I LOVE new cool recipes to master, not just for the fun of it but the added bonus of earning free gems/cash!!! :-)

ntdthanh92
07-02-13, 07:32 AM
Here are my suggestions:
Decoration:
-Allow us to change the wallpaper and floor tile easier. I mean, it takes me at least 15 minutes to change all the wallpapers and floor tiles. That's the main reason why I hate to buy and apply new floor tiles. Honestly, I can't stand it (actually, my battery can't stand it, lol). Can u guys change this? For ex: we can hold and drag the mouse to change as many wallpaper/floor tiles as we want. It will takes less time and give us an easy way to re-decorate our restaurant.

Neighbor:
-Please let us trade the gifts, and allow us to send more gift per day.

Goals:
-More goals please.

Francys08
07-03-13, 05:18 AM
I do ...TeamLava you do this because is a good suggestion ...

HogsBreath123
07-03-13, 01:05 PM
More front door selections.
Hunting Lodge theme.
Allow manual deletion of news messages.
Increase # of news messages from 20 to 40.

HenryLucky1
07-04-13, 03:48 AM
I want pizza oven!

chedomir
07-04-13, 07:31 AM
I have some suggestions too.

1. A simmilar suggestion to jennlucas', i think you should add a select all checkbox in the gift sending (or when asking friends for parts) menu.

2. In the beggining, i was always expanding my restaurant as soon as i could, but now my restaurant is kind of too big (hard to handle) and i think it sometimes causes my phone to freeze because my memory is too low for it, so i have a suggestion about putting a new option in the design bar (expansion tab) for decreasing the size of your restaurant (also in bakery story), that would work like a store button for items, so if you want to expand next time, you would not have to pay again for it.

3. For redecorating your restaurant (tiles and wallpapers), i have to pick a tile everytime i buy a new one, and it takes forever to retile the floor, so i just think that when you go to tile tab, and you pick a tipe of a tile, a new tab would open. There you could choose from several options of tile sizes (1 x 1, 3 x 3, 5 x 5, 9 x 9, 12 x 12) something like that.

LovesShelly
07-05-13, 03:24 AM
Hello everyone :)

I would love to be able to sell my flooring and wallpapers. I have so many extra wallpapers and flooring that I don't want anymore, but I can't do anything with them. I think this would be a great addition to the game.

~LovesShelly

BIGG167
07-05-13, 07:16 PM
Blueberry Pancakes!
Pancakes

Farm- can grow crops-can only be placed on the grass
Girl
Stormie (locked by goal)

Paul__
07-05-13, 07:28 PM
Blueberry Pancakes!
Pancakes

Farm- can grow crops-can only be placed on the grass
Girl
Stormie (locked by goal)

Good ideas!

High tables
High chairs
Better lamp texture
Rain,snow,thunder,and wind
More Levels
Farm (like BIGG167s idea) But it gives you gems
adding with out S8 IDs
Delete Stormie (and add stormie back Storm8 ID storm8)
Day and night
That is it for now

supersamdiner
07-06-13, 08:59 PM
dry rub ribs
smoked sausage

supersamdiner
07-06-13, 09:00 PM
I would love to see a sausage maker!

Oliver118
07-07-13, 09:22 AM
You know, giving some ideas for fall. Maybe we could have Autumn Stove where you can cook Apple Dumplings, Autumn stew and Nutty feast. Would also like to see:
Fall counter
Chestnut table
Chestnut chair
Pile of foliage
Apple tile
Leaf wallpaper
Fall clock
Autumn lady

daenerys143
07-07-13, 09:33 AM
A different shade of dark wood tables with matching counters and chairs (not a fan of mahogany). More natural/realistic color options for appliances and furniture for those who don't want lots of colors for their restaurant theme like me. Some color is nice, but I'm surprised that there are so few options for more plain colors/designs.

daenerys143
07-07-13, 09:36 AM
A different shade of dark wood tables with matching counters and chairs (not a fan of mahogany). More natural/realistic color options for appliances and furniture for those who don't want lots of colors for their restaurant theme like me. Some color is nice, but I'm surprised that there are so few options for more plain colors/designs.

I'd also like to add maybe some stainless steel, chrome, brass appliances with wooden/white/black bases. PLAIN lol

LynnesCafe
07-08-13, 02:50 PM
more reasonably priced floor and wall decor items, so that we are not totally strapped for coinage for weeks and weeks, can't expand, can't level up, and can't complete the goals. It would be nice to be able to buy our way out of every goal and purchase extra machines with gems, but not all of us can afford more than 10 a week to play this game. Honestly, if you even play all the other games to gain more gems, which I do, it still gets discouraging with the price of many of the decorative items. Please include some more moderately priced items besides the fences and the low cost framed pictures which we have to put 20 of each, in storage, in order to reach goals. By the way, in all of my Story games, there are at least 4-18 of my neighbors whose gift boxes are unable to accept gifts. It sometimes gets better, but then it gets bad again after a few days.

dragonite986
07-09-13, 03:08 PM
A nice looking wooden door or something like that would be cool.

twospoons
07-12-13, 05:32 AM
Replied to other random thread, but am now adding here too: agree wholeheartedly with more recipies on existing constructs. Will never again buy without checking, and won't buy single-recipe builds. Wouldn't even mind that much if outdoor grill had some of same recipies as indoor one or burger one, just more than only sliders please. Are there grilled veggie skewers anywhere? Grilled swordfish, shrimp kabobs, and grilled pineapple (served with vanilla ice cream--mmmm) are also very yummy. And others have put in recipe suggestions for smoker that sound great. And the malt maker could make regular milkshakes too, especially peanut butter-banana, which I would LOVE.

And whoever first said keep sticky posts for when you go on vaca is a genius.

twospoons
07-12-13, 05:40 AM
Sorry, shrimp kabobs are on regular grill. I've cooked those enough that you'd think I'd remember. Still want swordfish and pineapple tho!

Also, I wish when switching out appliances the ones I already owned but were in storage would come to front of line in design screen. The once-were-goal ones are so far back and you have to get past all the ones you know you'll never buy (like anything with only one recipe).

twospoons
07-12-13, 09:28 PM
Also, just wanted to say fabulous job with the carnival. I haven't finished yet, but the goals seem very reasonable, and can be done at a non-breakneck pace, which is great. And having hit level 40 and seen the cruise goals (yikes - only managed two before I bagged it) I hugely appreciate the kind of goal that doesn't lead to bankruptcy. Until I spent most of my gems on the carnival box, of course, because it's also really cute (and I love carnivals). More goals/themes for casual players and not the crazy cruise people!

astraeagrim
07-17-13, 04:17 PM
I would like to be able to chose between a daytime lighting outdoor background (as it is now) and a night time background in the regular version. I would love to have the stars and moon be visible on the outside of my restaurant.

AdorkableGeek
07-20-13, 12:44 PM
Replied to other random thread, but am now adding here too: agree wholeheartedly with more recipies on existing constructs. Will never again buy without checking, and won't buy single-recipe builds. Wouldn't even mind that much if outdoor grill had some of same recipies as indoor one or burger one, just more than only sliders please. Are there grilled veggie skewers anywhere? Grilled swordfish, shrimp kabobs, and grilled pineapple (served with vanilla ice cream--mmmm) are also very yummy. And others have put in recipe suggestions for smoker that sound great. And the malt maker could make regular milkshakes too, especially peanut butter-banana, which I would LOVE.

And whoever first said keep sticky posts for when you go on vaca is a genius.

I agree about the single-recipe builds. I couldn't believe I spent coins on the Smoker Pit that only serves a rib dish. == Good thing the ribs give a pretty nice return. Hopefully more recipes will be added to those kinds of builds in the future.

srnl
07-23-13, 12:43 PM
My suggestions:
1. An opportunity to delete received gifts/materials
2. An opportunity to sell wallpapers/ floor tiles
3. "Select all" feature in neighbors tab
4. "Sticky wall message" - so your "I'm on vacation" message won't be buried under other writings
5. More valuable recipes (so we can earn more coins to buy things or expand our cafes)
6. More simple design wallpapers/items. For example, a simple wall lamp would be a good start
7. "Select all" feature while deleting or buying floor tiles

These suggestions should be easy to be developed by your programmers. I'll be waiting for those changes in next updates.

darkstar72
07-25-13, 03:07 AM
I would like the option to purchase the box items - I have spent a heap of money trying to win the Pirate cove! So maybe Level 4 items could be 10 gems, Level 3 items @ 20 gems, Level 2 items @ 30 gems and Level 1 items @ 40 gems. I'm pretty sure you would get more people buying items this way - I know I would!!! Thanks for listening😘

Wydchild
07-25-13, 03:58 PM
Id like all of the above but added an option while deleteing to say yes or no

twospoons
07-25-13, 06:54 PM
I would like the option to purchase the box items - I have spent a heap of money trying to win the Pirate cove!

I believe you have answered your own suggestion, darkstar72. Maybe they'd get more purchases of items, but I bet there would be fewer purchases of gems! I have to say, I find those boxes very addictive. There's only 2 that I actually like, thank goodness, because I already want to buy more of those 2 (and I've already bought them a lot).

Speaking of: TeamLava, I give you real-world hard-earned money. GIVE ME TWO NEW RECIPES ON SMOKER AND GRILL. EACH. (sorry, is yelling against the rules?) I thought I saw a moderator somewhere say it will never happen, maybe on a bakery thread, I can't remember (or I imagined it). Anyway, I intend to harp on the subject endlessly--just warning the rest of you forum readers.

Also, does it bother anyone else that the drink machine mostly makes soda, but also makes chocolate milk & cocoa? Like those things would ever be on the same machine in real life. Of course, they also have teddy bears growing on trees in farm story, so I probably should just let it go.

Oliver118
07-28-13, 12:47 AM
Goal
Scientist's Table
Scientist's Chair
Nuclear Table
Laboratory Chair
Atom tile
Lab tile
Chemical wallpaper
Atomic counter
Microscope counter
Ultramodern clock
Holographic person
Science Maker
Nuclear cookies
Futuristic stew
Atomic Delight

jayka28
07-28-13, 10:44 AM
Can we have regular popcorn on the popcorn machine? lol

jim23cash
07-28-13, 01:33 PM
I just started playing this week, and have spent a lot of money on my decor, then I get this "Carnival" theme. It won't let you substitute other wallpaper/tiles/tables/chairs/counters or any decor like Bakery story does. I don't want my restaurant all carnival. I'm willing to spend the money on other items, even ones that cost more, but they don't register as progress on goals. I would really like to see this changed to be like BS, where as long as you buy the right among of an item, you complete the goal.

jellypie200
07-29-13, 05:57 AM
Ice cream stand
With people :)

twospoons
08-31-13, 03:20 AM
so this is what's bugging me right now (like, really right now, because i stopped redecorating my restaurant to come and complain about it). you're redoing your decor, and you decide to buy a nice new floor decoration, so you click once to put it somewhere, and the tap again to purchase or whatever it says little sign pops up DIRECTLY ON TOP OF THE DECORATION. so i get that that's where you need to tap again to buy the thing, but you can't see it in place to know for sure if you really want to buy it! isn't there a better way to indicate that that still allows for a real preview?

twospoons
08-31-13, 03:34 AM
and now that my rant is over, it would have been nice to have a summer drink machine. i think we only got stoves, yes? well, and a popcorn maker. i guess you can't have alcohol in the game, as people would probably say you're corrupting their children. but can't you have nice big frosty virgin drinks? like that machine in bakery with the pineapple frosty and the blue drink i can't remember the name of. or a nice lemonade/limeade/orange ade/pink lemonade stand (would have been awesome with the lemonade stand from carnival box, which is just decoration). maybe next summer!

(also, i'm having deja vu, so sorry if i made that suggestion before.)

CatLadyy
09-02-13, 04:18 PM
I'd like to see more drinks on the drink machine!

chief1313
09-13-13, 05:24 PM
No limit on the appliances out on the floor!!! I'm at my limit & I keep getting tasks to buy certain appliances!!! That sucks!!!

greygull
09-13-13, 05:35 PM
No limit on the appliances out on the floor!!! I'm at my limit & I keep getting tasks to buy certain appliances!!! That sucks!!!

You can store appliances to put others out :)

twospoons
09-20-13, 11:03 PM
does TL accept fervent wishes for black friday? i would give you so much money if i could get the indoor flow from the cruise ship box and the 1st and 2nd prizes from the carnival box. also a fan of take out box first prize. and i wish wish wish that the crystal box would get retired and its items put out for individual purchase like the picnic stuff is, because i really don't want the higher prizes from that one, just the winter stuff (snowman display, penguins, the lamp maybe). pretty please?

CrazyCatL80
10-08-13, 07:17 PM
Gem confirm button. If you mean a confirmation before spending gems... YES. I accidentally skipped a REALLY easy goal by hitting the wrong button. I would've loved a "You are about to use 1 gem to skip this goal. OK?" option.

my607
11-12-13, 11:53 AM
I want to have box items not in a box. The decorations will just cost coins or gems. I always get a 4th place prize something you don't like. Then you waste your gems and you are not happy. They usually look very cheap and small. I especially like fountain items they are pretty.

originalaznbunny
11-16-13, 12:53 PM
new door designs please

originalaznbunny
11-16-13, 12:56 PM
a tab somewhere in the game where we can write a bout our restaurant description n where other player can see it too

my607
11-26-13, 08:21 PM
New doors would be nice?

I agree I don't like the door at all. It's boring and the color isn't pretty

sillymellie
12-19-13, 10:12 PM
I would like the possibility of moving / reorganizing food on counters. Especially with goals . I would like to be able to put my holiday food on my holidays counters and section.

To be able to pin a message on my wall so it always stays on top and not getting buried.
To be able to gift all at once
It would be nice to know to which neighbor I already sent a request.
Add recipes to appliances with only one recipe.
A confirm gem button ( not only in his game)
It's also a pain to write on walls because capitals letters aren't on by default at every sentences. And every time I try to move my cursor to move back, I can't come back to where I was without the message to disappear . ( does that make sense?)
Maybe a private messaging option?

:)

kokiromares
01-04-14, 07:22 AM
For me, a Clear All Button,in case a player would like to redesign his/her in easy and fast way rather than "click then store" which takes more effort and time ,then you may include an exception for appliances/counters with food.

wladislaw34
01-06-14, 02:26 AM
would be real nice if we could move food to a counter selected by our self.
when we change our design theme we often stuck on counters, like right now im stuck with christmas counters,most of them have 50 to 100.000 food on them:)
so pls, give us option to change counter but keep our food

sunshinecity477
01-09-14, 06:02 PM
I would like phoebe, the girl with the mixing bowl, and gran-gran to be in my restaurant.

meme1098
01-15-14, 01:54 PM
I wish we could get a large freezer or other appliance to store extra food in so we don't have to have sooooo many counters. I have like 40 counters right now stacked with so much food I could quit cooking for probably 2 months or more and not come close to running out.

Think about it TL. It could sort of work like the silos in Farm Story with several buildable upgrades. You have some parts already available like screws, gears, motors etc. and could earn others like shelving, crates or other storage items along the way.

twospoons
01-29-14, 07:35 AM
I want to have box items not in a box. The decorations will just cost coins or gems. I always get a 4th place prize something you don't like. Then you waste your gems and you are not happy. They usually look very cheap and small. I especially like fountain items they are pretty.

or just make the box items better. some of the 4th places aren't even worth coins, which totally stops me from buying that box. you really could make way more money off me, TL, because the one box where i liked all the prizes i ended up spending like $60 on. (don't judge me.) the ones where i only like half the prizes i won't buy at all.

chefglenda
02-06-14, 05:43 PM
A FOOD PANTRY! A food pantry would be a storage area for full counters of food.....or for storage of the food that is on those counters. Our businesses are so full of food, for those of us who are very active players, that we have little room for decorating! If we could store our excess food in a food pantry, it would allow us to keep out a more limited amount of food counters inside our businesses, thereby allowing us more freedom (and space) to buy those nice decorative items and make it easier to rearrange and redecorate.

A FOOD PANTRY.......please

ElaineCarrel
02-06-14, 08:08 PM
I hate trying 2 remodel my bakery because of all my counters.i have no place 2 move stuff around 2 get a feeling 4 what I want. A pantry would definitely b nice. Gr8 suggestion.

alex38501
02-08-14, 01:09 PM
There are two main things that bother me with RS. 1. I would like to be able to turn off the people moving about. They always seem to freeze up my phone and I am constantly having to restart it. 2. I would love to see a star or something to confirm that I've completed all 4 masteries on a recipe. A dark bar that still has a little empty white at the end on recipes that I've fully completed looks exactly like the recipes that I've ALMOST completed.

matchbox222
02-08-14, 10:00 PM
A FOOD PANTRY! A food pantry would be a storage area for full counters of food.....or for storage of the food that is on those counters. Our businesses are so full of food, for those of us who are very active players, that we have little room for decorating! If we could store our excess food in a food pantry, it would allow us to keep out a more limited amount of food counters inside our businesses, thereby allowing us more freedom (and space) to buy those nice decorative items and make it easier to rearrange and redecorate.
A FOOD PANTRY.......please

I was thinking the same here

jsy98
02-10-14, 07:38 PM
I would like to see a gem confirmation button, like previously mentioned, a second gem option, where you can turn off the use of gems so you can save them up, instead of accidentally spending them, an option to "unexpand" to a previously purchased expansion, and a follower button, to follow restaurants who are not adding.

Mike4188
02-12-14, 11:50 AM
oops, my message and yours got mixed together lol sorry

kooky panda
02-12-14, 12:03 PM
Mike.. I deleted that post for you so you can repost.

piggybear0911
02-13-14, 08:21 PM
If i can send request so much time in day, it's will be excited.. Now i send limit gift n request, it's not convenient.. And i dont know how many times i can request in day..

ElaineCarrel
02-13-14, 09:07 PM
If i can send request so much time in day, it's will be excited.. Now i send limit gift n request, it's not convenient.. And i dont know how many times i can request in day..
Ur only allow 2 make 1 request per NBR per day. A day is defined as starting at 12am pst (pacific standard time which is the time zone where Storm8 is located. They're located in California) The day ends 24hrs later.
Ur also only allowed 2 send 1 gift per NBR in this time period.
Ull only actually receive 20 gifts no matter how many nbrs u have.
Now I'm not sure how the requests u make and the gifts u receive work 2gether someone else will have 2 step in and explain that.

timmy30274
02-15-14, 02:31 PM
on storm 8 games, i want food items for bakery and restaurant stories to automatically be on the first page and, when inviting people, if i search for JohnDoe in restaurant and he has several other games that i also play, i want him to automatically get a invite in those games too.
to put it easier: if JaneDoe sends me an invite in Fashion story, i want her invite to be found in all three games i play: bakery fashion and restaurant, instead of her typing my name 3x, just once and send to all games that i play, i WANT this to happen, PLEASE?

jules0072
02-23-14, 09:30 AM
I am a British player, we have good food here, what about having a Union Jack flag oven and cook toad in the hole, bangers and mash, trifile, shepards pie, cottage pie, apple crumble and custard, jelly and ice cream. Then a French themed oven with garlic bread, French onion soup, frogs legs, (I have mastered escargot so I know that is there), and also wine machine lol as I know for a fact my mum would love that idea. Sorry if I have repeated anyone else's ideas but wasn't gonna scrawl down 20 odd pages to look at on an iPhone :)

sunshinecity477
03-22-14, 05:23 PM
I would like to see strawberry tarts and beef wellingtons

Eric1343
03-25-14, 05:04 PM
Hi everybody and Team Lava staff i m a french player and i think or believe a lot of players know France and Provence ( Marseille, les Baux de Provence, les Saintes Maries de la Mer,etc...) and in these differents cities or places, a lot of restaurants have typicals recipes : A?oli ( fishes, vegetables and homemade mayonnaise etc ), bouillabaisse ( fishes in a kind of soup from or for Marseille ),taureau ? la gardianne ( bull cooked with red wine and served with rice of Camargue),tellines ? la camargaise or ? la proven?ale ( a really delicious and little seafood from the Camargue ).Everybody can look and find these recipes on internet and try to cook it at home and why not to Restaurant Story??? Team Lava staff will make a great surprise to the Provence lovers??? Have a nice dat

Eric1343
03-25-14, 05:07 PM
Oops sorry my language hasn t been supported i traduce taureau a la gardianne, aioli, ,tellines a la provencale :-) if you have questions i ll try to answer as soon as possible

auroramom
04-06-14, 06:16 AM
It has been said before, but I want to vote yes on having a message from the owner in a space that is separate from visiting neighbors. That way if someone is sick or away it doesn't get buried in visitors notes.

Eric1343
04-16-14, 02:04 PM
I would like to get the SALAD BAR in a limited time offer cause i really love this item and put it in my restaurant :)
Organize the nbrs list cause some nbrs want food and some nbrs want parts
Have a sign on the finished recipes (4 stars )
Turn all the items in the 4 directions
Have between 5 to 10 more expansions size for the players at level 99 like this we can make niciers places :)
Have a LTO 4 times a year with 10 to 20 items
Have a tick for the nbrs who have visited our place and send us a gift
That s all thanks :)

lovelything98
04-30-14, 07:28 PM
I think your food should NOT expire. Who agrees? It's not fair. Like I was making something that took 4 hours & I wasn't on for awhile and I came back...EXPIRED. :( I was so ticked off.

jules0072
05-06-14, 01:02 PM
I noticed that there is now a block and delete on the message wall, it is very easy to block useful neighbours, so although I like the block idea, maybe we could have a confirm block/delete message come up with accept/decline button to push :)

maguar
05-06-14, 02:46 PM
I noticed that there is now a block and delete on the message wall, it is very easy to block useful neighbours, so although I like the block idea, maybe we could have a confirm block/delete message come up with accept/decline button to push :)

You can go into settings to unblock someone :)

This thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?68378-New-Block-Feature-(IOS)) has more info on the feature

icedlb
05-07-14, 10:00 AM
icedlb level 99
I would like to make a suggestion on, the time that RS resets everyday. It would be good to have 2 reset every 24 hours. My reset for where I live is 3:00 am. I try to get up to send gifts to my neighbors but it's very hard waking up at 3:00am. It would be great to have another reset in 12 hours. Please consider this suggestion. Thank You

jlynn101981
05-08-14, 01:46 AM
I have several storm 8 games that I play and I love them, but I don't always have a lot of time in the mornings. I think a great time saver would be a select all button. When sending gifts or requesting items from neighbors instead of going down the entire list checking all the boxes just have a select all button at the top. Of course if someone wants to send each neighbor something different or only ask a few for materials they'll still be free to use the current system. Also, I love to redecorate often, but this is difficult because I'm stuck with counters that have a lot of food on them (especially in bakery). Having the option to move to a new counter or store food would be awesome. One last thing, I lost my phone and the temp I had for a few months didn't support my games so now that I'm back there's food and decor that I've seen in my neighbors places that I'm crazy about, but have no way of unlocking them. Maybe you could do something like second chance goals if anyone missed something, or just give the option of paying gems to unlock items after a goal has passed.

jim23cash
05-08-14, 03:43 AM
I would like for gem boxes to not repeat prizes until you have them all, at least all of that prize number. For Example, at St Patricks Day, I bought gems to buy boxes. There were several items I was hoping to get. I bought Seven boxes (Just as I planned when purchasing gems). I got Five of the 4th place Teddy Bears, and 2 of the Leprechaun welcomers. The Leprechaun welcomers were not very different from the ones I already bought with coins. The Bears were only slightly different from the bears that always sell for 8 gems. (They were wearing green).
This was extremely disappointing to me. I didn't spend more or less, I just didn't get anything I wanted. If I pay for 7 boxes, I should get more than 2 items, both 4th place prizes.
I have not bought gems in RS since then.
Please make it so that you have to get all of the 4th place prizes (and same with other places prizes) before it starts repeating them. It's not fair to get the same 4th place prize five times in a row!

dallasmonsta
05-25-14, 12:43 AM
It would be great to have a purchase history. I accidentally bought something with my gems with all the ads and challenges I was rushing to exit out of. I don't know what I purchased and just would like to know what it was.

dustmandiner
05-27-14, 09:21 AM
Please add a "Select All" option for sending gifts and requesting items. THANK YOU!

dustmandiner
05-27-14, 09:23 AM
I agree... we need a "Select All" option.

dustmandiner
05-29-14, 10:16 AM
Please add a "Select All" option for sending gifts and requesting items.

LightAndLove83
06-05-14, 01:18 PM
Ha! ^ Gifting is a cinch! It's the tipping that takes forever. I think we should just have a "tip" button when we go to other neighbors bakeries, rather then having to tip each individual table. As far as gifting...What might be better then a gift all button, is the ability to send a request for what you want. Right now, you can only do that if you are building an oven, but it would be nice if we could do that all the time. Then all we would have to do is hit a send button and they get the gift they want. DONE! Ooooh! Ooooh oooh! And you could take it a step further. Have both a select all button and a choice button so if your requesting a gift, you can pick who you want to request the gift from. YEP! Definitely better then having to post to walls, And Hope they send you what you need or want!

finethings
09-15-14, 05:39 AM
Could you please make a new GLASS Divider like the GLASS sides of Pizza Toss? How about a GLASS DOOR? Glass Kitchen is my goal somehow. Glass floor is in place now.. thanks!
Ditto suggestions for Grilled Fruit!
Tea Dispenser is great, but plz add HOT TEA to it or the Drink Machine?
Refreshing the food items available as gifts would be nice, too.
Thank you :)

alexnfriends
10-18-14, 07:15 PM
Chanukkah and Christmas Recipes and Decor! Even in the shape of a box for Gems!
I gave up on getting anything for Holloween when we got the Fire theme decor box... are other Holidays going to also be ignored?
I would like to see a poll where we can see how many have actually bought anything from that Firefighter box... and how many would have bought from a Holiday decor box... Would you not like to know too?

awesomejujubeans
11-01-14, 11:17 AM
Not sure if this has been suggested, but I think it would be fun to have seasonal food daily gifts. Every month or so, the food gifts could change to reflect the current holiday or season. For example, December could be holiday cookies, baked ham, candy canes, sweet potato casserole, etc. Would love to see this for Bakery Story as well. :)

leelasweetlounge
12-08-14, 01:50 PM
Would be thrilled to see this Winter 2014: ICE SKATERS! Guys & Girls w/Outdoor/Indoor Ice Rink! Recipe Ideas: White Chocolate Snowflakes, Ice Tiara on double or tri-layer Cake! Chilled Elegant glass(like wine glass) of cider! White Ice Coffee, Warm milk, or white cupcake flavor hot chocolate! Skates and Mittens cookies or cupcakes! Ice Counters or upside down Skate BLADE COUNTERS! Would be REMARKABLE! Consider consider please THANKS! Goal preferred or items at some point! Thanks! P.S. On another note, We need snow tiles right away! :-)

AddictedGamer74
12-09-14, 02:04 PM
More hannaka items would be great ! A chocolate coin oven would be cute to make hannaka coins !

barbaraann72
12-09-14, 06:14 PM
Alice in Wonderland

irisisle
12-12-14, 07:36 AM
I would like to be able to stack multiple appliances into one space. Often I have four or more of the same appliance, all cooking the same item. If they could be stacked, I could pick out the recipe once; pay 4x as much & produce 4x as much. It would also allow me to invest less space on appliances, but allow them to be spread out if you wanted to use them decoratively.

LavaRain8
12-24-14, 09:09 PM
Can it be made that any messages you post on your own wall will automatically stay on top of any other posts? So anything you've ever posted on your own wall (which means that you're probably trying to convey a message to your neighbors or make a note of something for yourself to remember, otherwise it would be pointless), will be auto stickied above anything else in order, most recent on top. For example:

Dec. 22 2014 - You - Will be on vacation until Dec. 30th, please don't delete!

Dec. 20 2014 - You - Please Gift Screw or Fuse

Nov. 5 2014 - You - If you like to add me, please invite StormID123!

Dec. 24 2014 - User1 - Full

Dec. 23 2014 - User2- Enjoy your vacation!

...etc...

This way, whatever you want to say to your neighbors will not get lost in the shuffle of other messages posted by visitors. And this makes maintaining your wall less of a hassle, since you can just leave things up if you want, as your messages will stay on top regardless.

jennrocks1087
12-31-14, 03:24 AM
This is a great idea especially when you want to redecorate.

CajunHouse
01-13-15, 01:56 PM
I'm with you cherry! Do U know how many times I accidentally hit a gem button and there goes my hard
earned gems for something I didn't want. Also think, the "will be away for a while" message that stays
prominently visable is a fantastic idea as is the food storage option. I no longer buy stoves/counters
unless they're goal items, why bother? You buy theme stoves/counters & can't use them later in your
decor due to already being maxed on your stove allowance and who's going to store a stove/counter with
something already on it??

dunnaway52
01-22-15, 09:10 AM
I would like to get some of my ovens back I miss not using them. I lost them when I was blocked out of my game . I started a new game and have build it up a lot. My list of ovens Tea Dispenser ,Crab Grill , Fish Stand , Wood Burning , Fruit Bar , and would like to see Nutcracker oven come back .

KingdomMagicD
01-28-15, 11:35 AM
I have read through these suggestions over and over. I know I read somewhere about getting more room for RS, I just can't find it again. I have many decorations that I have collected over the past year that I want to display but cant because my restaurant has NO MORE ROOM! Can we get more expansions to be able to display more items that we collect from the WEEKLY updates/goals?! PLEASE!! Its getting to the point of not being worth it to get/buy more items just to sit in storage. Please give us more room to expand! Thank you so much! :)

KingdomMagicD
01-28-15, 11:44 AM
I love, love, LOVE your idea about stacking appliances iris isle!! That would make more room for decorations!! Please consider, PLEASE!!

KingdomMagicD
01-28-15, 11:44 AM
I have read through these suggestions over and over. I know I read somewhere about getting more room for RS, I just can't find it again. I have many decorations that I have collected over the past year that I want to display but cant because my restaurant has NO MORE ROOM! Can we get more expansions to be able to display more items that we collect from the WEEKLY updates/goals?! PLEASE!! Its getting to the point of not being worth it to get/buy more items just to sit in storage. Please give us more room to expand! Thank you so much! :)

fitmix11
02-11-15, 01:06 PM
I have a full pantry yet not enough of the right items to make any recipes, so I'm stuck and can no longer play! Is there a way to clear out the pantry and start over?

ljssam
02-11-15, 06:37 PM

I like this idea, "food storage", get a refrigerator appliance to store your food in when your counters get full, so you don't have to get rid of food

chezjan
02-12-15, 07:12 PM
Nevermind

chezjan
02-12-15, 07:17 PM
[/QUOTE]
I believe u are talking about rs2 and yes there is. Open the pantry by tapping on it. At them bottom is a delete button. Then tap on the item u want to delete. You can set the number at the count you want to delete. Hope this help

I have a full pantry yet not enough of the right items to make any recipes, so I'm stuck and can no longer play! Is there a way to clear out the pantry and start over?

Wipeout4321
02-12-15, 08:00 PM
Hi guys my suggestion is a smoothie machine and more non-goal appliances like the Kids Kitchen Set.

dunnaway52
02-15-15, 11:56 AM
I would like to see some of the older goals come back. I have seen some of the stoves and ovens. They look interesting n new foods. The list Holiday Drink Machine, Chestnut Maker, Tea Dispenser, Fish Stand, Crab Grill, Wood Burning Oven, Egg Stove, Fire Pit Grill, Gift Box Stove, Popcorn Maker, n Cruise Ship Stove. My daughter is the one who started me on this game I've been playing every since. This game has helped me through a lot rough times. Help me relax and enjoy my time.

chusy8id
02-25-15, 09:44 AM
I've noticed that some of the customers are kids/teens. Maybe add a kids' menu?

rosinatreats
03-05-15, 11:34 PM
Goal
Scientist's Table
Scientist's Chair
Nuclear Table
Laboratory Chairi
Atom tile
Lab tile
Chemical wallpaper
Atomic counter
Microscope counter
Ultramodern clock
Holographic person
Science Maker
Nuclear cookies
Futuristic stew
Atomic Delight

Love this idea, posted an idea for a food science lab theme in restaurant theme thread. Food could be nitrogen ice cream, scientific pi(e) etc.

Gem confirm button.

Need this badly... reasons already listed by other players.

Still hoping for a Japanese Brazier Stove and green tea
Gyokuro - 6 hours
Sencha - 4 hours
Kukicha - 2 hours

(Concept art included)
Has the tea been added yet? This is a fairly old thread and noticed many suggestions have been added to the game. I recently came back the game a couple weeks ago and noticed some improvements and changes. Anyone know if the tea has been added? I think this is an excellent suggestion since many Asian themed items are available already.

On my wish list: further expansion beyond the current limit. I know this is a monumental task for the programmers at TL but I can still wish.

Also bring back level 100, ( read on different thread that it was gone) and open up past goals to
Level 100 players. Opening up past goals could keep them playing longer...

ljssam
03-06-15, 03:20 PM
How about an "avatars" theme, the movie

WestCoast29
03-09-15, 10:35 PM
I just got stung today in bakery story. For no reason a window came up saying you have been upgraded and took 80 of my gems. We hould have a confirm button. It's harder to get rid of a post then it is to spend your hard earned or bought gems. Get with it team lava. You are unfair. This is the fifth time this has happened to me in a short time. I suspect it happens to many.

waimanalokat
03-20-15, 07:38 AM
Hot air frier with crispy chicken, hot fries and sweet potato fries

waimanalokat
03-20-15, 07:44 AM
I like the idea of reopening old goal items to 100 level players.
Forever drink machine.
Don't forget the grill, it hasn't had anything New in a long time

meme1098
03-24-15, 11:10 AM
⇒⇒⇒When are all the Christmas & Winter goal parts gonna be moved to the back of the inventory?????
These appliances are not accessible to players if they missed the goals so please move them to the end!!!

Sb1957
04-01-15, 07:21 AM
In Farm Story 2 players have the possibility to sell articles that they have in excess. It would be great to can do this in RS & BS because I have lots of useless articles in both stores that could be transferred to other player that could need them.

AppieP
04-06-15, 09:23 AM
I notice you can almost sell anythingin the game, but not the gifts you received. I know you can choose not to accept, but what if you ask all your neighbors for goal parts? After the goals, when complete the goal, you have parts in abundance. There should be an option to sell them.

dunnaway52
04-13-15, 12:13 PM
I would like to see a military theme. Or nurse and doctor theme. School prom. Family camping. Any of these would be interesting .

silentivy
04-13-15, 10:04 PM

I love this idea. When you want to decorate for a new theme you end up trying to hide the counters that don't match.

silentivy
04-13-15, 10:08 PM
Yes! A select all button for gifting neighbors would be a great help.

It maybe just me, but it is hard for me to tell the items I have cooked to level 4. The light and dark grey is to close in color at times. Failing eyesight, to long looking at a monitor or screen I'm sure. :) It would be ideal if once you completed level four cooking of an item it would turn black or green or red. Any color really. For me you could make the whole backgrond turn grey so I know I have finished with that item but not sure others would like that.

I also love the idea of having the cooking items catagorized by time rather than "cake or pie". It doesn't matter what I cook only how long till I can log in again to collect my food.

Also if items in our storage could be catagorized by at least season or color or something, seems like its by when the where introduced or realeased right now. So you end up doing alot of back nd forth.