PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Suggestion Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

awesomejujubeans
06-15-15, 05:19 PM
Not sure if this was mentioned, but how about add some classic restaurant desserts like Bananas Foster, Chocolate Lava Cake, Peach Melba, etc. :)

LionessLettie61
06-21-15, 09:29 AM
I would like all the past ovens, whether goal items or not to be able to be puchased, as there are many new ones n others like myself who have missed some due to unforeseen circumstances, as i was hospitalized n going thru cancer treatment n i think it is so unfair that we don't have the ability to cook those foods as many can....
Also I would like to see an oven or stove that makes shrimp skewers, veggie skewers, chicken skewers, beef skewres....using pineapple, meat, peppers, mushrooms.....in the summer i make many skewers with different types of meats n veggies.....

unleashthekrakken
07-10-15, 07:32 PM
Suggestion for constructible appliances in restaurant story : sometimes I have multiple of an already built appliance in storage but I have enough parts to build another. Only problem is - I can't build another of that appliance because it says I already have , for example , 3 of them. It isn't until I put out those 3 appliances on the floor that I can have the option to build another one. Kind of sucks when I already have maxed out appliances and have to juggle them around every time . Can something be done so we can just build it straight up without the mess around ?

TinkFaintree
07-11-15, 08:13 PM
I would like the ability to delete my own posts from other players' walls because, if I have a neighbour that I would ideally like to remove but they have a post of mine still on their wall, they can find me again in an instant and confront me about deleting them. I have several neighbours that I would like to remove but can't due to this. I would also like the option to disable my wall to others (like Stormie's Store) so that nobody can post, as deleting all the inane and unnecessary posts like 't' and 'f' everyday is enough to drive one crazy!

dustmandiner
09-02-15, 09:21 AM
A "Select All" option for sending and requesting gifts.

dustmandiner
09-02-15, 09:27 AM
A confirmation when spending gems on items.
There are often times when an ad popup occurs and I'm in the middle of collecting or giving tips and am located where the "Buy Now" option is and inadvertently buy something I didn't want.

XiaomaraLT
10-01-15, 09:00 AM
Hello,

I'm not sure if anyone has brought this up before, but could you all please send out notifications for new versions to Android players? I never know that there's a new version to download until I start receiving parts I don't recognize. Then I have to look it up online to find the name of the most recent update and download it myself. It's really kind of a pain in the neck for something that should be an easy fix. The newest version is receiving a lot of down votes in the Google Play store because of it, so if you all could address this Android users would be MUCH happier with your product.

Thanks! :)

yodahead11
10-09-15, 02:28 PM
Make it possible for food to be moved to an empty counter. When themes change we want to be able to change the counters without losing all our food.

deekathleen
10-09-15, 03:13 PM
I agree. There is no sense in buying new counters when it takes forever waiting for food to get used up.

Panoy18
11-08-15, 07:45 PM
beaver tall , poutine with gravy sauce =)

(food from Quebec)

phatzs
12-02-15, 11:00 AM
I don't know if this has been mentioned, so I apologize if it has but how about organizing items. This could be for bs as well. For the cookbook organize all the dishes by cooking times. For decor items: organize by the cost of items.

jao1961
12-06-15, 10:03 AM
How about some seafood dishes?? Shrimp scampi,coconut shrimp? Lots of shrimp recipes. Or some Calamari! Squid,clams ,oysters in RS? Could also do conch, there's so many. Would be nice with a pretty dish or napkin to. Lamb could be a possibility also? Have a "wild game" cooker with hossinphepher venison,bear, have a frontier or settler theme an old stone cooker like the pilgrims used with the fire pit and a cast iron kettle over the open flames.

KaraLynnChef
12-19-15, 05:30 PM
I would love a movie theater design theme option. For decor items there could be large screens, ticket takers, preview posters, and recliner chairs. Additional appliances could include a popcorn machine, icee machine, and a candy maker.

jao1961
01-06-16, 08:47 PM
I have a food suggestion. I used to/be a baker and cake decorator. Yes donuts to lol. We have chocolate and chocolate brownies cakes. How about some blonde brownies? Or Easter coming and Valentines Day too. Some white chocolate bunnies? And something using apricots,dates,figs. Maybe some plantains? Exotic fruits of some sorts like dragon fruit would be fun.

jao1961
01-12-16, 08:10 PM
How about some variety of wraps like margarita chicken ranch dressing lettuce tomato? Some quisadillas,could also do buffalo chicken style wings. A buffalo chicken style pizza is super good. Here in N.Y. I worked at a local Italian restaurant we had a white pizza,it has chicken,a garlic butter sauce,broccoli and tomato slices. Taco pizza,margarita pizza,Sicilian pizzas to. We also had vesuvios, we could have flat bread pizzas to. Mediterranean bread garlic bread cheese and tomato. Stromboli yummy!

jao1961
01-12-16, 08:12 PM
For Valentines a heart cake,chocolate roses. Roses could be yellow,red ,white. Bunny cookies and bunny cakes.

blujules
01-30-16, 12:12 PM
I think its time for new food items to be used for gifts. Getting tired of the same old stuff. Still keep the earning power of stew but use different items.

Mair74
02-05-16, 07:08 AM
I think food shouldn't even be a gift item ! As we need more and more parts to build ovens I'd prefer only parts as gifts !

Mair74
02-05-16, 07:11 AM
No more valentine's ovens ! I'm tired of the repeation of things !

msantana7
02-13-16, 10:12 AM
1) We NEED a way to organize recipes by time on each stove (shortest to longest cook time or vice-versa);
2) If you buy/build an oven/stove after the goal has already passed (an old oven leftover from valentine's day events, for example), the other recipes stay locked forever. We should be able to unlock them somehow, or the goals should re-start automatically when you buy the oven/stove;
3) Some stoves have very few recipes, they should have new stuff added.

meme1098
02-13-16, 10:29 AM
1) We NEED a way to organize recipes by time on each stove (shortest to longest cook time or vice-versa);
2) If you buy/build an oven/stove after the goal has already passed (an old oven leftover from valentine's day events, for example), the other recipes stay locked forever. We should be able to unlock them somehow, or the goals should re-start automatically when you buy the oven/stove;
3) Some stoves have very few recipes, they should have new stuff added.

All good suggestions!

I would like to see the new goal items located at the front of the design tab while the goals are on-going. The design tab has become a nightmare when looking for particular items there for redecorating or whatever the reason may be.

Same with the goal appliances! They should be the first 2 slots but are always waaaaaay back in inventory. The new update stoves are put in the 1st slot whenever they're released so please, pleeeeeease do the same for goal appliances!!!

DeputyDerpy
02-18-16, 01:52 AM
I am unaware if this has already been suggested but I believe there should at least be an option to "click all" when gifting neighbors; rather than having to scroll and click each and every one of them 1 by 1. Actually this should be on all of the team lava games that has neighbors gifting and stuff.

I also want to suggest having the ability to swipe through the shop/store buy; instead of having to press the arrow. Also in the store, there should be a separate section for inventory / storage for the ones you have saved later.

Aura_Ling
03-05-16, 09:38 PM
Bring back at least in gem box some of the old goal stuff. Lot of players missed out on great things by joining late .

alovlilady2
04-05-16, 03:30 PM
What new items would you like to see come to your restaurant?
Please post your suggestions here.:)

It would be nice to be able to purchase appliances that you missed a goal to. There are some shaded grey areas of appliances that I missed. How can we purchase them ?:)

alovlilady2
04-05-16, 03:33 PM
Exactly ! I've bought some ovens where the recipes stays locked forever ! It's not fair. When we are allowed to purchased the new appliance open up the goal.

alovlilady2
04-05-16, 03:35 PM
i am unaware if this has already been suggested but i believe there should at least be an option to "click all" when gifting neighbors; rather than having to scroll and click each and every one of them 1 by 1. Actually this should be on all of the team lava games that has neighbors gifting and stuff.

I also want to suggest having the ability to swipe through the shop/store buy; instead of having to press the arrow. Also in the store, there should be a separate section for inventory / storage for the ones you have saved later.

amen !

mudpiez
04-23-16, 12:10 AM
I would like to be able to make more food in restaurant story like the way we do in bakery story.

People are blocking doors in RS to stock food because food gets consumed too fast. I know that blocking your door is not part of the design of the game, so you can experience issues like "quick sales". I don't block my door.

I would make lots of food from high yielding recipes before I sleep and even then it's never enough to last through the night.

Please can we have a rebalancing of economy in restaurant story? A restaurant that always runs out of food frustrates us and a well stock restaurant will improve our game play.

And please can someone look into this, I see people bringing up this issue since 2014.

jao1961
04-27-16, 12:29 PM
Today's weekly update is super! Love the wire kangaroo BTW. But the fancy waiter made me think of a doorman and maybe a fancy desk clerk and a security guard also��.An elevator operator like back in the old fancy hotels. A baggage boy pushing luggage on a cart.

dunnaway52
05-08-16, 02:49 PM
I would like to see these brought back for sale. Wood Burning Oven. Fish Stand. Popcorn Maker. Thanksgiving Barbecue. Autumn Oven. Tea Dispenser.

yusefzai
05-15-16, 04:39 AM
LESS NUMBER OF SERVINGS please, so food goes faster. I quit 3yrs ago ang happy to come back and see empty counters.now a month has past and i have 60 counters with different kinds of food. I want more space for decorations :( and some people want more space for tables.

SELECT ALL for gifting.

BLOCK option for android.

REARRANGE GIFTS from recently received and put the old ones at the back pls.

COOK BOOK TABS, I think majority of people prepare food based on time and mastery level (not Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Desserts) so how about tabs like:

Quick meals/Slow cook/ Mastered Recipes where all unmastered recipes are divided into 2:
Quick Meals maybe (1min-6hrs)
Slow Cook (7hrs-2day)
and all Mastered Recipes stay at the back.

RECEIVING GIFTS/REQUESTS Can this be synced more regularly? I get gifts and Material Requests that are "6hours ago" but I sure did check sooner than that. It is frustrating especially when you could be cooking instead of waiting for parts or when a nbr chats and say "please Accept my Material Request "and it lags for hours and we cant help them as fast as we wanted to :(

I also check my restaurant frequently and accept/decline promptly because apparently if its stuck in the News, gifts will appear "maxed" until you decline some to make room for new gifts to come (this is why i delete those who sends me food, immediately :p ) can this be improved?

deekathleen
05-15-16, 06:24 AM
If I stop cooking for two days all my food is gone. I don't know how people manage to have and keep full counters in rs.

Rynetory2
05-15-16, 06:31 AM
@yusefzai - I'm very impressed that you actually cooked so much food! :D You're probably one of few people who have plenty of food. Most of us are lacking food as deekathleen mentioned.

yusefzai
05-15-16, 12:01 PM
@yusefzai - I'm very impressed that you actually cooked so much food! :D You're probably one of few people who have plenty of food. Most of us are lacking food as deekathleen mentioned.

This month i got two new oven slots, didnt spend any real money on it too, so now i have 20 total. I also never spoil my food. I guess i have plenty of variety because i master most up to level 2 to earn a gem and being gone for so long theres a lot of ovens for me to buy. But most of my neighbors are like me, they also have rows and rows of full counters (but i hide mine behind big decorations) and i dont know if it bothers them...maybe not.

I just want faster sales, i cant get enough money (4m out of 15m) for an expansion and more room to put my stocked decorations.

deekathleen
05-15-16, 01:55 PM
I wish they would increase the servings. In bs the food lasts forever but not here for me. I don't get free ios gems or have a dispenser that gives free gems everyday or download a new game gems because I play on the red headed step child android kindle, so can't afford to buy extra oven slots.

waimanalokat
05-20-16, 11:00 AM
Suggestion : part maker oven. 49 gems. Either 2 part oven or 2 separate ovens. A screw maker where 5 old parts makes a screw and a part maker where 5 screws makes a part. Or use do-hickies that can't be gifted instead of screws. Would be nice in bakery and resturant. Also in the crafter on dragon story.

waimanalokat
05-20-16, 11:02 AM
If I stop cooking for two days all my food is gone. I don't know how people manage to have and keep full counters in rs.
If one type of food is split up on several counters it goes quickly. Store extra counters so all your stew (or whatever) is on one counter and it lasts longer.

deekathleen
05-20-16, 01:30 PM
If one type of food is split up on several counters it goes quickly. Store extra counters so all your stew (or whatever) is on one counter and it lasts longer.

I do that and sill gone in a max of three or four days.

yusefzai
06-19-16, 10:42 AM
Is it possible to have an EDIT MODE like that of Clash of Clans' "Village Edit Mode"?

For those not very familiar with it, it enables you to save 3 designs and lets you choose whichever design you want to display and swap as frequent as you want.

Best feature I think is "Remove All" so you have a clean slate for your design (but for RS, i think counters with food will have to stay put)

Oh....which leads me to this:

Im sure this was suggested before but could you please please allow us to MOVE food to specific counters? :-)

BitingButter
06-24-16, 05:05 PM
Could we ask that the ovens, like the sour oven ect., be unlocked? I'm a player who finally is able to buy these types of stoves and ovens and am sooooo sad they are all 'goal' to unlock. I've heard these themes will not be brought back. So could we have the recipes unlocked?

Lanham20754
06-30-16, 09:24 PM
Add levels past level 99. It's difficult to tell which neighbors are still playing when they are at the max level. I've been at level 99 for over a year. I currently have over 3,400,000 XP. It would be nice to see how I rank with other long-term players.

yusefzai
07-02-16, 04:24 AM
How about adding more recipes to GEM COSTING STOVES: Pub Stove and Bastille Stove? I have the Bastille x5 but it doesnt feel worth buying again... I mean make higher ROI or at least put 5 recipes in it to make them worth it.

sandylbaum
08-27-16, 04:16 PM
It would be great if decor could be grouped by type i.e., spring, Halloween, Christmas, pirate etc.

KingdomMagicD
09-30-16, 08:04 PM
My idea would be to have animated decorations. A flag waving in the wind, leaves blowing around on the ground, water tiles that move, water fountains with flowing water,...... We already have doors that open and close and customers walking to and from tables. Even people who sit in a chair.

tipar1982
10-08-16, 11:48 AM
Please, more egyptian stuff.

KingdomMagicD
10-11-16, 09:37 PM
Please provide a way to move food to a different counter. It's so sad to loose thousands of food items just to decorate with a new/different counter:(

YES! I love to decorate, when new counters come out, I am hesitant about buying them because I loose the food that is on a...let's say... Halloween counter in order to decorate for Christmas. So I stay with the standard white counter. Being able to move what food is already made to a new counter makes tons of since!! Please make it happen!

margarita1013
12-02-16, 12:18 PM
My issue is with decorating. Let's say I have to get something out of storage that's about 47 slots in. When I place the item and want something else from storage, I'm back in slot 1! This is very frustrating; and it's the same in Bakery Story! Why can't I go back to where I was in my storage? We should at least have different categories, like holidays, seasons, etc. I swear these games get more frustrating by the day. Especially the ridiculously long events!

ria147
12-06-16, 05:01 AM
All my goals have vanished (apart from 2 asking me to download another game) I have been stuck in limbo for 4 days now ( and no the goals have not expired) I'd only just started 2 goals. I've tried reinstallation its not my device either as I have this on more than 1 device.

Please Help

billybubbakittyandmoe
01-02-17, 06:29 PM
A bigger selection of dividers would be great

sunshinecity477
02-08-17, 04:34 PM
I want ice cream rolls!!!!

sherlock221bbaker
03-04-17, 11:54 AM
There's a lot of pages so not sure if others have suggested.

I used to play and love restaurant story and bakery. In a previous game I had However for a number is reasons I stopped

The biggest issue I have is the recipes expiring so you have to get back to them. I can't manage to keep up with that. I also found that to complete the tasks you have to cook so many of the same item and I don't want to do that any more. It's too repetitive. The other thing that became too repetitive was having to ask neighbours every day. I had 200 nbrs and it seemed to take forever. I think I spent hours doing that and it was too much

However I totally loved the decorations and the artwork and feel it's much superior to that on restaurant 2 which I now play. And which seems not to be so imaginative in that way

I loved the wallpapers decorations and stuff in both bakery and original restaurant

But won't be going back to baking one recipe 100 times or whatever to complete tasks as I don't see the point

What kept me playing was getting those wonderful decorations.

And the later expansions were so impossible to achieve I calculated it would take months and well that was it for me

I played the game quite some time.
I mention this as it might be something that's affected others. But the ability to decorate was a big draw for me. And the art was very nice

It would have been good if restaurant two had such nice artwork.

Recently the variety of tasks has dropped off in that game and limited choices of decor too

Majorangel29
04-11-17, 04:42 PM

I would really like to decorate my own Christmas tree,stockings and wreaths. It would be fantastic to have the lights actually light up and the fireplace flicker. Snow falling or rain in the Windows.
Most of us are talented and its wasted waiting for your team come up with stuff nobody would actually use to decorate with. This game is 90% adults and the babyish stuff needs to go. We're the ones spending money and paying your pay checks so how about some better realistic items.
Thank you Susan Snyder.
P.S. I'd be more then happy to s nod graphic designs that would please all f us

Majorangel29
04-11-17, 04:44 PM
Another idea is making our own gifts to send instead of the same old stuff for the last 6 yrs boring

wagygirl
05-11-17, 03:58 AM
It would help a lot if the goal expiring first is at the top, instead of the bottom.
It is easy to miss a RS goal with new goals at the bottom. I almost missed the New York/Manhattan goal because I didn't see it.
Wish we could get the tech people to do that. I would love it.

twospoons
05-14-17, 11:58 PM
I suggested this in BS a while back, but we've been getting a lot of good stuff lately & it really seems like you guys are listening (thank you!) so I wanted to reiterate it: window panes & curtains! I had drawings, but the image server I used apparently died, so I'll try it in just words.

You have a lot of really neat outdoorsy wallpapers, but all the window options show the same generic blue, maybe with a little shrubbery at the bottom, or some rainy/snowy weather. Some of us like to mix it up by putting one cityscape or autumn trees or any of the other outdoor papers in among whatever we're using for walls, and then stick a curtain on either side, so it looks like we have windows looking out over the city or the autumn trees or whatever. But it doesn't quite look right, since the curtains are half-height and the "windows" are frameless.

I would be thrilled if you could make some full-height wall decor that could be layered on top of an outdoor wallpaper to make it look more like a window--like one of the shoji screen wallpapers with the panes knocked out so it's just the frame. Or just a plain frame, that happened to be full height. Or a full length curtain, that's tied back on one or both sides, so the underlying wallpaper peeked through. There's endless color/finish possibilities, and like current window & curtain options, some can be for gems or basic ones for coins.

Thanks for considering!

soozeequ
05-17-17, 07:48 PM
Maybe the current goals for that particular game could be at the TOP of the list and all the other "play me" goals underneath...that way we don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the current game goals

roseolea
06-20-17, 04:05 PM
allow players to unlock expired food items from ovens we weren't able to complete in the timeframe allotted

KatieSue324
07-10-17, 05:39 PM
I have a feature idea that I keep wishing the game had. A couple actually. I was wondering if this was a place to make such suggestions, or if I should email the company instead?

My suggestions are concerning:
1. An effective Kitchen Assistant
2. Ability to organize your personal Neighbors list

Rynetory2
07-10-17, 07:57 PM
I have a feature idea that I keep wishing the game had. A couple actually. I was wondering if this was a place to make such suggestions, or if I should email the company instead?

You can use the Suggestion and Feedback forum (https://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?243-Restaurant-Story-Suggestions-amp-Feedback) to post your suggestions. :)

I've merged your thread to the General Suggestion thread.

ddehner0330
08-25-17, 09:46 AM
Hello:

So, I've been playing these games for quite some time, although I have switched between many accounts; mainly because before you really couldn't transfer games like you can easily now. However, over time, I have run into a lot of issues; well, they're not so much issues as they are frustrations. I know it takes a lot of work to even just make games as great as these ones, and I greatly appreciate them, but there's just some stuff I do wish worked differently.

I'm sorry to make such a large post with many topics inside of it, but here is just a list of a lot of things that have been bugging me about these games over the years (mind you, I really do love these games):

DESIGN MODE

- It takes forever to redo wallpaper or tiling if you want to change your design, it would be a lot nicer and less frustrating if we could go into a different kind of edit mode (or even have an updated edit mode) where you could select the wallpaper or tile that you want, and simply click the squares or walls you want the item on; then you'd accept your changes and it'd all be done at once.

- I wish there was an option to display items on counter/racks that was able to be toggled while in edit mode; because I'm a freak and like to organize things sometimes in my games, especially if I'm stocking my shops up.

- There should be a way to scroll through the shop instead of hitting the arrow over and over again; it'd just be more efficient.

- There should be a way to sort the shop in order of price, or by what you already own. Or there could be a specific place where inventory items are held for use later on.

QUESTS

- Quests are all fine and dandy until you get to one that requires to purchase specific amount of something and you have to cover your whole shop in tiles to meet the requirement. Example: There's a quest to purchase a certain amount of a specific floor tile in Restaurant Story and I already had over 100 of that tile. Guess what I had to do to complete the quest? I had to lay down every single tile that I already owned before I could make any progress on the actual quest line. That's right; I had to tap and double-tap the entire floor of my already designed restaurant just to complete a quest. Some people are probably asking, "Why didn't you just use gems to skip it?" And the answer to that is because I shouldn't have to waste gems on something that could have been easily solved by the game recognizing that I've already spent thousands of coins and time on those same exact tiles, which brings me to my next bullet statement.

- Using gems on quests should always be optional; not mandatory. Example: In Fashion Story, there is a quest that requires you to purchase three Aquarium Counters for your store. You are only given two options; waste 3 gems to skip the quest, or waste 9 gems to truly complete it. Now, if you want the item, then that's great, but I don't think gems should be required to complete a quest. The whole point of the special currency is to get people to want to purchase it, not to force them to. Games are no longer fun when they require you to spend real money in the game. Yes, you can earn gems, but why should you have to waste them on stuff you'd never even want in your shop to begin with? You're already forced to spend thousands of coins on stuff you'd never actually display.

- I used to have a lot of fun creating my daily messages for my friends using emojis and text alike. However, I now understand that Android users specifically cannot see emojis in the game. This really stinks; I know some people hate them, but it just gave the message boards a lot of color and fun. I enjoyed seeing what my neighbors would leave for me, but now I can't. Please bring back emojis for all of us.

- Deleting messages (and neighbors) takes like 20 years. It would be more beneficial and less irritating if you could just click the edit button, select everything (or everyone) you want to delete, and then verify your deletion. It'd also be nice if there was just a flat-out way to clear your whole message board, or at least choose "Select All," then you could deselect ones you wanted to keep (since i know some people leave messages for visitors on their own boards).

GIFTS

- When you want to put out food that you've been gifted in Restaurant and Bakery Story, you have to tap the arrow to go the whole way to the end of your list, as each page only displays 6 items, parts always being first. This wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to just scroll instead of tapping the arrow. Also, it'd be nice to have food always in the front, as parts are pretty irrelevant on that screen. If you want to see what parts you have, it's easier to just go past one or two pages of food than it is to go past nearly 20 pages of parts if you need to get to food.

- If you can only accept a certain amount of gifts per day, it might also be helpful to have that number listed somewhere so that players don't waste their gift acceptance quota on things they don't want or need.

- I feel like if someone already reached their gift acceptance quota for the day, their gift button should be grayed out, just like if you already gifted them, and they should not show up on your gifting list. Another thing is that if you've already requested parts from people that day for a new appliance, they should not show up in your list either. It is a waste of time to select the entire list if half of them can't even receive gifts or you've already sent a part request to them.

COOKING/ORDERING

- More menus that could use the scrolling feature include the ordering panel in Fashion Story (both first one you encounter when clicking the "Catalog" button and the one you counter when actually trying to order items. Also, the menus in Restaurant and Bakery Story where you are cooking food. Scrolling will always be better than tapping that arrow; it'll just get you to where you want to be faster.

- There should be an option to sort items by cost, time, or mastery progress in these games as well. I can't tell you how many times I tap the arrow to go to the next page, just to find something that cooks/processes for a very specific amount of time; I'm sure I'm not the only one who does this.

COLLECTING TIPS/LIKES

- Collecting tips/likes can take what seems like forever sometimes; and that's only with just a few tables. Having a huge store makes it even more time consuming. It would be nice if the process either went more quickly, or if there was just a button to click the would collect everything at once for you. The less tapping, the more convenient. While I do know a way around how slow this process is, it still sometimes requires closing and restarting the game if you aren't quick about it.

- Leaving tips even takes a long time sometimes. The only reason this doesn't bother me as much as collecting tips is because I can write my neighbor a message while the tips are applying to the tables I selected.

That's all I can really think of right this minute, but I'm sure I'll end up remembering something that I forgot to mention this time.

Are any of you as fellow players having these same issues or frustrations? Please share your thoughts as well. Thanks for reading either way!

ddehner0330
08-26-17, 08:45 AM
Maybe the current goals for that particular game could be at the TOP of the list and all the other "play me" goals underneath...that way we don't have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see the current game goals

I agree. I'd also like to go back to the same spot I was in on the list if I back out of a quest to look at other ones.

ddehner0330
09-15-17, 10:41 AM
It would be nice if there was a "Select All" option on the gifting screen, so you don't have to pick every single checkbox manually. I send all of my neighbors the same item at once. I don't cater to picky people, so it saves me time. I do respond to requests through the game, but not someone writing on my wall.

Also, when you forget about the game and the pop-up comes up the next time you log in asking you if you'd like to recover the items or trash them, the buttons should be on the same side on every game. I accidentally recovered items (wasting my gems) before because I play Fashion, Bakery, and Restaurant, and on one of them the buttons are flip-flopped from the other two. So, that sucked. I also wish that if you selected the button to throw away the expired goods, that it would just take care of it for you; you have to manually click on every single oven to trash the food.

AnnirasSweets
10-11-17, 11:48 PM
I've just been participating in the Halloween Mystery Box sales and it's led me to an idea that I often think of but never bothered to post until now. I think we all covet items from the mystery boxes but don't always get the exact item we desire. For example; I've collected all the items from the Halloween Chest bar one and after years of trying I now have 9 Spooky Fireplaces but have yet to get 1 Spooky Supplies needed to finish the collection! It's almost enough for me to swear off the mystery boxes altogether. As I doubt I'm the only one that suffer from this I've thought of 2 ways that S8 won't lose our gem spending on the boxes but would allow us to get the specific items wanted.

The first idea is trading with neighbors. If we were able to trade with neighbors then I could simply find one with an extra Spooky Supplies and trade them one of my Spooky Fireplaces (or other item) in exchange.

The second idea is exchanging Mystery Box prizes within the game itself. By that I mean, if I have a duplicate item from a box then I could trade it for another item of equal "value". Meaning one common prize in exchange for another common prize, one rare for another rare, etc. Following that trend, if I want the exceptional prize I could trade something like 3 common, 2 uncommon and 1 rare prize and get the exceptional prize in return. The exchanges could of course be limited, as in you can only trade Poppy Crate items for items from the Poppy Crate. Another limit could be you can only trade your lower 'value' duplicates for the exceptional prize once per box, or limit the general number of trades per box. Any way you look at it, S8 wouldn't be losing out at all as we would be trading items we've already spent gems on.

I'm not a programmer so I have no idea if these ideas would even be possible within the construct of this game but I think it's a valid idea nonetheless.

oreo_ball
11-16-17, 11:25 PM
Hey
I was just wondering could you guys do an update for Bakery AND Restaurant Story and add a fridge to store food in so we can save back up foods and when we delete counters it will go to the fridge instead of deleting please discuss this ! Thank you

Sincerely
A very faithful player

RuralTeddyBear
11-18-17, 10:46 AM
I really wish I could log in, like you can with restaurant Story 2. It wouldn't let me use my original Restaurant Story id as it said it was a cloud account, so I had to create a second account. Now that has messed up my Restaurant Story game because it has my logged in on my new account, but I never chose to do that! It's really frustrating! If there was a login function, like there is in RS2, then I could resolve the issue without tearing my hair out!

pjm712
11-20-17, 03:55 AM
Pointsettas like in bakery story

Galm3
11-24-17, 07:42 AM
No more food spoiling, please. At least when we lost connection while baking omelettes we can still retrieve them after 20 minutes of reconnecting without seeing the disgusting fly indicators

LightAndLove83
12-09-17, 07:44 AM
Dear Storm,

These things would be nice...

1. Instead of gifting, let us send a request for the part or food we want. The first twenty people to answer, are the ones who get to gift.

2. Would like to see all fountains animated. This would really make for a nice display.

2. Would like a better tool for keeping track of neighbor?s visits to your bakery. NO ONE has time to sit and watch their news feed all day. Perhaps a green check mark ✅ next to their name and/or time and date stamp after they?ve visited.

3. Think it would be nice to have a second wall for private messages. Sometimes you don?t want the whole neighborhood to see your conversation. And some people don?t use the forums.

4. How about we start re-releasing all previous goals, starting with 2011? Also, it would be nice if using goals from RS for BS and vise versa, if maybe the colors were changed. I.E. there was a lamp for the Victorian goal back in 2012, in BS, that I think would look awesome in Red and Blue with some Yellow accents, for RS.

5. It would be nice to have matching things for your Bakery. Most of the time, clashing items are released. Most players like to accessorize. Yup! We?re weirdos!!

6. We need more shrubbery. Trees, bushes, plants...etc...

7. They need to fix the catalogue, (Inventory list) so that items within the list that aren?t being offered anymore can be placed without having to scroll back thru the list after each object is placed. #Frustrating

8. The blocking feature needs to be expanded on. If you block a neighbor, much like social media, the neighbors need to become invisible to each other...PERIOD. Bullying? #ProblemSolved Then neither player can ?stalk? each other.

9. Can we PLEASE have more then two lines for each post. We lost the 149 character limit with texting years ago. =/ #JustSayNoToSpam

10. Is it possible to fix it to where anything we post on our wall, stays at the top? Neighbors posts should fall below our own posts. After all, it is OUR wall.

11. OH! And it would really be nice if we could have some different music to choose from. The BS/RS theme music is cute, but it?s been 4 years! lol!

That?s all I can think of for now. If anyone else want to add, feel free. I know some of these things may have been asked for before, but I?m asking again. Even a few of the requests would be nice.

Thanks

P.S. I?ve attatched a pic of the Tea Cup lamp I was talking about. Red, Blue, and Yellow would be awesome!!

LightAndLove83
12-09-17, 07:52 AM
Found a couple of lamps that would go well with the vibrant colors in RS but feel there needs to be pocadots on it. Not quite what I?m thinking. Instead of ALL red, it would look nicer with the mentioned colors with pocadots. And it needs to be taller. This is more of an end table lamp.

Keddy30103
01-12-18, 07:34 PM
Colorful food. I'm so sick of brown food. I mastered all the desserts and most of the drinks. That's the only food with some color. If my real life food was all brown items I would be very depressed.

ekirby1219
01-18-18, 04:52 AM
Please create a way to unlock the goal-locked cooking machines for those players who have not been playing since launch. Allow us to spend gems on these items, or perhaps reboot the goals so we can complete them. Maybe open them all up once a year as a special promotion. I've been playing for years now; I love Restaurant Story and all the new content your team is creating, but it would also be nice to have an opportunity to earn every oven/stove/fountain in the game!

Thanks

7700AnchorInn
02-26-18, 10:59 AM
It would be nice if there was a "Select All" option on the gifting screen, so you don't have to pick every single checkbox manually. I send all of my neighbors the same item at once. I don't cater to picky people, so it saves me time. I do respond to requests through the game, but not someone writing on my wall.

Also, when you forget about the game and the pop-up comes up the next time you log in asking you if you'd like to recover the items or trash them, the buttons should be on the same side on every game. I accidentally recovered items (wasting my gems) before because I play Fashion, Bakery, and Restaurant, and on one of them the buttons are flip-flopped from the other two. So, that sucked. I also wish that if you selected the button to throw away the expired goods, that it would just take care of it for you; you have to manually click on every single oven to trash the food.

I agree. Also with your gifting comments I believe in July or Sept 2017.

7700AnchorInn
02-26-18, 11:04 AM
Some interest on adding menus to appliances that have limited menus or appliances that are locked. I have mentioned a "Maintenance Man option" that would be offered every couple months/seasonal and with certain things that are accomplished could be turned in to open up the appliance or menu addition. It could be offered as a Service Warranty, Parts Upgrade, or Rebate. It could be fun!

Jollibee44
03-02-18, 12:59 PM
May I ask that we get more time between goals? PLEASE???!??? We need an accrued amount of coins to fulfill the goals, therefore, we also need time to earn enough coins to successfully complete them. Thank you for your time. Jolli's Grubs

fawziaj
03-05-18, 01:13 AM
7 yrs ago there was no option but to send a gift to everyone kind of like an auto select all
but then they did away with tjhat...i wish they'd let us have a select all option too as i find it extremely difficult to manually tick every box when youve got a 150 neighbor's 😣😣😣

KatieSue324
07-06-18, 10:41 AM
Jul 6, 8:25 AM PDT
I tried sending this to Storm8 and was instructed to post it in the forums here instead. So here it is:

I play both Restaurant Story and Bakery Story, since either 2013 or 2014.

I love the game! Have no complaints.
Since I have installed it on several different devices, I have several accounts. But 1 of them is my main account, and played more faithfully than the others.

I do have some wishes, though, that I'd like to present to the developers to make it more practical, especially for those of us who have busy lives, but would still like to play.
There are Four, which I will detail below, but here are the main ideas:
1. Chef's Assistant
2. Organize Neighbors and add "Select All"
3. Re-open Expired Goals
4. Switch Food To Different Counters

1. Chef's Assistant
If we could purchase (or hire) an assistant that isn't just a statue, but keeps foods going during the player's absence. (School, work, sickness, vacation..) so many reasons people stop playing because they don't have time to serve the food before it goes bad.
It can be limited to only stoves and counters that are accessible, (similar to chairs and tables for the customers.) There must be a clear path from appliance to counter.
It would be Player responsibility to be sure there are enough counters to hold the foods they started cooking.
When the food is ready, if the player does not return to the game in a certain amount of time, the Chef's Assistant would serve the foods on the counters provided, and start more of the SAME foods on that appliance.
It would also be Player responsibility to purchase (hire) and place the Assistant where they would be able to perform their duties.
If Player fails to be sure all these things are in order, the food will still go bad.

Besides helping us keep the restaurant "in business", This would also make reaching goals more possible for people with busy lives.

The Chefs Assistant could cost a fee that the Player would have to really work towards. Such as:
* only available after a certain level (40 perhaps)
* Hire with 50 Gems AND 100,000 coins.
* optional: Could possibly even have an annual fee.. to pay another 100,000 coins to keep the Assistant working after 1 year of work. You have a 1 month notification to pay his/her salary before the assistant stops working.

This is my number 1 wish!

2. The Ability to Organize Neighbors, and a Select All button for gift sending.
If I could divide my nbrs into 3 groups, it would help me visit and tip faster when I don't have much time to play. Players can name each group as they choose.

My groups would be:
A. Food Preferences
B. Part Preferences
C. Appears Inactive

Then if each group had a "Select All" button, I could send gifts quickly to all in the group, allowing more time to visit and tip.
I would prioritize visiting my active nbrs, but wouldn't have to delete temporarily inactive nbrs just because I don't have time to keep visiting them when they aren't there. As time allows, I could check on them to edit their location in my groups.

3. The ability to re-open an expired goal.
This could be really fun!!

A. If you accomplish a goal during its ORIGINAL run, you get rewarded 10 Gems.
B. If you missed or didn't complete a goal, you can SPEND 10 gems to reopen it. But now you don't have the time constraints. You just have to complete each step in order, until the goal is complete. You get the normal prize, but not the 10 Gems for "original completion".

This would also allow newer players to go back and complete goals they missed in years past, once they get far enough along to save up Gems, etc...
It would also allow us to unlock recipes in goal appliances that we didn't get to complete.

4. Finally, an ability to switch food from one counter to another.
* select counter in use to bring up an option to discard food, or switch to different counter.
* select "switch to different counter."
* Tap on the empty counter you wish to place that food on.

The purpose is to organize our foods by matching counters, and/or allow us to save our food when we want to store away an outdated or off season counter.

Those are my 4 wishes.

Thanks!
KatieSue324 -- (Katie's Kitchen)

adreamdeferred
07-09-18, 11:25 AM
I second a lot of your suggestions!

DESIGN MODE

- It takes forever to redo wallpaper or tiling if you want to change your design, it would be a lot nicer and less frustrating if we could go into a different kind of edit mode (or even have an updated edit mode) where you could select the wallpaper or tile that you want, and simply click the squares or walls you want the item on; then you'd accept your changes and it'd all be done at once.

QUESTS

- Quests are all fine and dandy until you get to one that requires to purchase specific amount of something and you have to cover your whole shop in tiles to meet the requirement. Example: There's a quest to purchase a certain amount of a specific floor tile in Restaurant Story and I already had over 100 of that tile. Guess what I had to do to complete the quest? I had to lay down every single tile that I already owned before I could make any progress on the actual quest line. That's right; I had to tap and double-tap the entire floor of my already designed restaurant just to complete a quest. Some people are probably asking, "Why didn't you just use gems to skip it?" And the answer to that is because I shouldn't have to waste gems on something that could have been easily solved by the game recognizing that I've already spent thousands of coins and time on those same exact tiles, which brings me to my next bullet statement.

- Using gems on quests should always be optional; not mandatory.

- I used to have a lot of fun creating my daily messages for my friends using emojis and text alike. However, I now understand that Android users specifically cannot see emojis in the game.

- Deleting messages (and neighbors) takes like 20 years. It would be more beneficial and less irritating if you could just click the edit button, select everything (or everyone) you want to delete, and then verify your deletion. It'd also be nice if there was just a flat-out way to clear your whole message board, or at least choose "Select All," then you could deselect ones you wanted to keep (since i know some people leave messages for visitors on their own boards).

GIFTS

- When you want to put out food that you've been gifted in Restaurant and Bakery Story, you have to tap the arrow to go the whole way to the end of your list, as each page only displays 6 items, parts always being first. This wouldn't be so bad if there was a way to just scroll instead of tapping the arrow. Also, it'd be nice to have food always in the front, as parts are pretty irrelevant on that screen. If you want to see what parts you have, it's easier to just go past one or two pages of food than it is to go past nearly 20 pages of parts if you need to get to food.

- If you can only accept a certain amount of gifts per day, it might also be helpful to have that number listed somewhere so that players don't waste their gift acceptance quota on things they don't want or need.

- I feel like if someone already reached their gift acceptance quota for the day, their gift button should be grayed out, just like if you already gifted them, and they should not show up on your gifting list. Another thing is that if you've already requested parts from people that day for a new appliance, they should not show up in your list either. It is a waste of time to select the entire list if half of them can't even receive gifts or you've already sent a part request to them.

COLLECTING TIPS/LIKES

- Collecting tips/likes can take what seems like forever sometimes; and that's only with just a few tables.

- Leaving tips even takes a long time sometimes. The only reason this doesn't bother me as much as collecting tips is because I can write my neighbor a message while the tips are applying to the tables I selected.

To add to this:

- I tend to gift everyone individually - please sort gifts better! Why are parts listed under food? You could have gift tabs that are more appropriate: "Food" "Parts" etc. It takes me forever if I want to gift someone Bacon and Eggs or Waffles.

- Push alert when your tables are full

- PINNED POSTS! I'd love to be able to pin my gift needs, etc. at the top of my wall. (They can change throughout the day, especially if it's for a big goal/quest) I am constantly re-posting it so that others see it, and don't have to scroll down too far. (My choice, but still)

- Emojis for Android plz!

- I second the idea for the big goals.. if you already have a part, like floor tiles or wallpaper, you should be able to use that as part of the goal, instead of laying down all those parts and THEN having to buy new.

adreamdeferred
07-09-18, 11:34 AM
Add levels past level 99. It's difficult to tell which neighbors are still playing when they are at the max level. I've been at level 99 for over a year. I currently have over 3,400,000 XP. It would be nice to see how I rank with other long-term players.

Yes please! Levels past 99 would be great.

adreamdeferred
07-09-18, 11:36 AM
Exactly ! I've bought some ovens where the recipes stays locked forever ! It's not fair. When we are allowed to purchased the new appliance open up the goal.

Second that idea! I REALLY wanted the July appliances for the 4th, but because I only started playing this year, it is no longer available. I'd even use Gems to purchase old locked appliances!

adreamdeferred
07-13-18, 07:21 AM
Jul 6, 8:25 AM PDT

2. The Ability to Organize Neighbors, and a Select All button for gift sending.
If I could divide my nbrs into 3 groups, it would help me visit and tip faster when I don't have much time to play. Players can name each group as they choose.

My groups would be:
A. Food Preferences
B. Part Preferences
C. Appears Inactive

Then if each group had a "Select All" button, I could send gifts quickly to all in the group, allowing more time to visit and tip.
I would prioritize visiting my active nbrs, but wouldn't have to delete temporarily inactive nbrs just because I don't have time to keep visiting them when they aren't there. As time allows, I could check on them to edit their location in my groups.

3. The ability to re-open an expired goal.
This could be really fun!!

A. If you accomplish a goal during its ORIGINAL run, you get rewarded 10 Gems.
B. If you missed or didn't complete a goal, you can SPEND 10 gems to reopen it. But now you don't have the time constraints. You just have to complete each step in order, until the goal is complete. You get the normal prize, but not the 10 Gems for "original completion".

This would also allow newer players to go back and complete goals they missed in years past, once they get far enough along to save up Gems, etc...
It would also allow us to unlock recipes in goal appliances that we didn't get to complete.

4. Finally, an ability to switch food from one counter to another.
* select counter in use to bring up an option to discard food, or switch to different counter.
* select "switch to different counter."
* Tap on the empty counter you wish to place that food on.

The purpose is to organize our foods by matching counters, and/or allow us to save our food when we want to store away an outdated or off season counter.

Thanks!
KatieSue324 -- (Katie's Kitchen)

Love these ideas! The Assistant would be lovely, but I wonder if they'd be able to put that in the game!

Yes please to the neighbor list! This would make it sooo much easier to gift. You could also have a section, "GOAL NEIGHBORS" for those who like to do the big goals.

YES to the counter switch! I hate when I forget, and go to switch out or buy new counters then realize I just threw away my food -_-

Also the parts could be organized much better. If I try to gift someone French toast, waffles, or bacon & eggs I have to tap-tap-tap to the very end :( You could have a PARTS tab, then maybe "Breakfast" "Lunch" "Dinner" tabs could actually have only those types of foods.
Maybe list everything alphabetically so it's easier to find things.

7700AnchorInn
07-31-18, 07:44 AM
Many great suggestions here! I currently would like to see an option for unlocking a recipe( I did not have time to unlock) in 24 hrs. I should have done the math before starting goal, but I wanted to unlock the recipes. So at least I can cook it and reap some reward from this five day goal for all my effort.

7700AnchorInn
08-02-18, 07:10 AM
Please please please STOP the frustration. Couldn't accomplish five day I Scream goal, because I came home from vacation and had 24 hrs to complete. Spent gems but to no avail. Next day; fifteen day goal starts, but I'm required to ask neighbors for help. For two days.... I'm waiting.... for their reply. FRUSTRATING!

MamaViele
08-06-18, 08:03 PM
I am right there with you. Many of my neighbors on RS are the same way, in fact several have either quit playing entirely or don’t do the goals at all. I despise the 1 hour recipes. I do NOT have time to monitor and make sure they get served, and am waiting a LOT of my game coins. I refuse to pay $$ and buy gems anymore. My budget is way too tight.

ArcticBanshee123456789
08-10-18, 10:16 AM
Hello. I?m sure it?s been mentioned but - is it me or has the quantity of food cooked been lowered with some recipes? Lately it?s been difficult for me to have food last. I don?t have this problem with BS. The food there is more fun as well, and seems like I earn money faster there too. Also, I appreciate the ?summer? theme goals but the food is so boring- presentation of the actual food is part of the pleasure of the game. I?m pretty much now cooking just drinks.

MamaViele
08-12-18, 05:11 PM
Please please please STOP the frustration. Couldn't accomplish five day I Scream goal, because I came home from vacation and had 24 hrs to complete. Spent gems but to no avail. Next day; fifteen day goal starts, but I'm required to ask neighbors for help. For two days.... I'm waiting.... for their reply. FRUSTRATING!

I agree completely! SO frustrated with the current goal because it just kept asking for MORE of the same one hour recipes...NO NO NO NO NO!!!
I have a life. I do NOT spend all of my time playing games! Requiring 40 of the same recipes is insane! And NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Tired of spending $$ on a game and refuse to do it anymore. I kept receipts of what I was spending previously and am appalled! Not happening again!

Rynetory2
08-13-18, 05:38 AM
For feedback on specific goal, it will be good if you can leave your feedback in respective Goal thread in the Discussion forum so we can have the discussion in the same thread. Thanks.

ldg9
09-04-18, 10:45 PM
I would like the Gift module to be redesigned.
The All tab is fine.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Dessert should be combined into new tab named Food. Place those 6 items in this tab.
This allows 3 new tabs.
One called Knobs for all parts with Knob in name.
Second new tab Nozzle for all nozzles
Third new tab Spring for all springs.
The idea is that the most parts with a similar name should have their own tab.
Thank you for your consideration

Update to earlier thread: rather than spring, Gear has more items.
To recap 5 tabs could be
All,
Food
Knob
Gear
Nozzle.
Thanks again for your review

Kramesou812
09-13-18, 03:55 PM
How do I clear all the games from my goal clipboard? I shouldn't have to scroll through 15 unwanted games to check on my progress for 365 days!!! I get advertising for other games, but putting them in the goal clipboard area is a horrible way to do it. When there's no goal for this game (RS), the clipboard is usually not there, throwing all those games in there for 365, I will have to check that board every single day, and scroll through unwanted games. Please remove that feature. Thanks

Suggestions:.
1. Put all foods with the same cooking time together, going from the least amount of time to the longest. If one is looking to cook something for 5 hours, all items that take 5 hours should be together, this saves the player time from having to scroll through everything, especially if they are trying to complete cook levels.
2. Advise what appliance is needed to cook something, this would be especially useful to newer players . Even if it's something as simple as an (s) for stove or (g) for grill.

Both of these suggestions would be time savers, and helpful for all players..

Thanks

Nompombrepe
09-18-18, 09:37 AM
At least group the food together, basic parts, and the rest. Also the quantity of the dishes on the goals are too low. If I don't mix the cooking with regular ovens, my clientele goes hungry :-) some with 1000 or 1500 for those that cook for more than 8 hours would be good.

MamaViele
09-24-18, 11:45 AM
For feedback on specific goal, it will be good if you can leave your feedback in respective Goal thread in the Discussion forum so we can have the discussion in the same thread. Thanks.

I would if I could find it. So many different threads that I cannot find a specific one, that’s why I posted in reply to,the comment I quoted originally.

Rynetory2
09-24-18, 09:18 PM
I would if I could find it. So many different threads that I cannot find a specific one, that?s why I posted in reply to,the comment I quoted originally.

The current goal thread is stickied at the top in the Discussion forum to help players to get to it easily.

Please do note that this is a Suggestion thread as mentioned in Post 1. Future off topic posts here will be removed. Thanks.

TinkFaintree
10-15-18, 03:33 PM
I'd like the items from the Take Out crate back - either to buy in the regular way or bring the crate back. I would also be willing to spend gems to unlock all items in the decorations tab and unlock all ovens/recipes from goals I missed.

I would also like storm8 to minimise the amount of tapping required to just play this game as I'm getting repetitive strain and nerve damage! Might have to quit for that reason alone.

This is what I emailed to them ages ago. I'm sure I'm duplicating points that have already been made and I have others but can't type them out right now:

"You need to make Bakery and Restaurant Story far more user friendly for chronically ill and disabled players.

I am chronically ill/disabled and have just been muddling through the game as is but it's extremely difficult. I really like the game and don't want to quit just because you make it too hard for players who have disabilities or illness.

The main points are because it involves too much 'tapping' on the screen, far more so than is necessary for poor dexterity/neurological problems:

1) With the maximum number of appliances set at 18, and 5 taps per appliance just to set a recipe off, that's 90 screen taps!! Of course, many players have more than 18 appliances so it's even more than that! We need the option of selecting a recipe with a 'Do you want to bake this on all of your [insert] ovens? Yes/No' so that it's just done in 4 steps.

2) We need a 'Select All' for the purposes of gifting and requesting materials from neighbours. Again, this cuts down the number of taps and makes it considerably easier to gift instead of having to individually select neighbours.
'Do you want to send this gift to all your neighbours? Yes/No.'
'Do you want to request this material from all your neighbours? Yes/No.'

3) Please give us the option of setting our wall so only the bakery/restaurant owner can write a post. It drives me absolutely mad having to delete inane messages like 'tips,' 'tng,' 't but g full,' 'full lmkwc' etc etc, again because it involves too much tapping to delete messages off my wall and neighbours therefore miss my own posts.
'Who can write on your wall? Only me/only neighbours/anyone.'

4) Decorating needs to be easier.
'Would you like to tile all your floor? Yes/No.'
'Would you like to wallpaper all your wall? Yes/No.'
'How many tiles would you like to buy? Type in number.'
How many wallpaper would you like to buy? Type in number.'

5) Visit a neighbour - 'Would you like to leave 6 tips? Yes/No.'

6) 'Would you like to clear all your tables of tips? Yes/No.'

7) Ability to delete your own posts off a neighbour's wall.

8) We need to be able to organise our purchases in folders. Lots of players buy seasonal decorations or other themes. We have to search through the tab just to find items instead of being able to put them altogether in one place.

9) When we win the goal prize it needs to be at the front of the tab, or we need to be taken to it like we are with the other goal items.

10) Put our most recent gifts at the front so we don't have to tap through 20 pages just to serve a cappuccino, and give us the ability to sell/exchange gifts we no longer want."

blackstarr31
10-31-18, 06:03 AM
I would like the side goal to be the old goal ovens, we're always going to cook main ovens!!!

Keithyb123
11-04-18, 01:03 PM
I played this before it used to be that when you put something by the door it stopped guest coming in now when i do it my food still sells i want to keep my food there as i dont get alot of time on it is there anyway this can come back to the game

Rynetory2
11-05-18, 04:49 AM
I played this before it used to be that when you put something by the door it stopped guest coming in now when i do it my food still sells i want to keep my food there as i dont get alot of time on it is there anyway this can come back to the game

Blocking door is not part of the game design.

The game will usually quick-sell all of your inventory if you block the door to your store. When you block the door, you may not see the customers coming in, but our system will still recognize them walking in and buying your items. When you open your door again, the consumption that took place while your door was blocked catches up, which is why it looks like you instantly lost all of your items.

If you want to avoid the quick-sell, don't block your door.

barksnchirps
12-22-18, 09:52 PM
First of all,Restaurant Story is a beautiful game.its lovely.
There r some good n some bad things of the game that i would like to say.
The game has beautiful graphics,lovely recipes to cook n beautiful deco items that makes u happy.
But there r some bad things also like goals r vry difficult,many deco items r expensive.these things makes one unhappy while playing.These things need to be improved.goals should be made easy n items should be made reasonable.this will make rs game more better.:-)

barksnchirps
12-30-18, 12:51 AM
i love restaurant story game.i would like to suggest that more ice-cream maker machines should be added that produces variety of colourful n tasty ice-creams.And as i m vegetarian i would also request you people to add more veg dishes.i will be very happy n thnkful.:-) :-)

CarolDiamond30
03-02-19, 05:00 PM
restaurant story game.i would like to suggest that we have a way to sale back unused parts

dunnaway52
03-30-19, 08:05 AM
Coffees. I would like to see more coffee flavor. I was happy to see the new coffees then notice that they will be taken way. So I won't be doing the goal. I would like to see the new foods left.

fawziaj
04-11-19, 12:37 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Bring back the gem dispenser ⚠️

fawziaj
04-11-19, 12:40 AM
I'd like the items from the Take Out crate back - either to buy in the regular way or bring the crate back. I would also be willing to spend gems to unlock all items in the decorations tab and unlock all ovens/recipes from goals I missed.

I would also like storm8 to minimise the amount of tapping required to just play this game as I'm getting repetitive strain and nerve damage! Might have to quit for that reason alone.

This is what I emailed to them ages ago. I'm sure I'm duplicating points that have already been made and I have others but can't type them out right now:

"You need to make Bakery and Restaurant Story far more user friendly for chronically ill and disabled players.

I am chronically ill/disabled and have just been muddling through the game as is but it's extremely difficult. I really like the game and don't want to quit just because you make it too hard for players who have disabilities or illness.

The main points are because it involves too much 'tapping' on the screen, far more so than is necessary for poor dexterity/neurological problems:

1) With the maximum number of appliances set at 18, and 5 taps per appliance just to set a recipe off, that's 90 screen taps!! Of course, many players have more than 18 appliances so it's even more than that! We need the option of selecting a recipe with a 'Do you want to bake this on all of your [insert] ovens? Yes/No' so that it's just done in 4 steps.

2) We need a 'Select All' for the purposes of gifting and requesting materials from neighbours. Again, this cuts down the number of taps and makes it considerably easier to gift instead of having to individually select neighbours.
'Do you want to send this gift to all your neighbours? Yes/No.'
'Do you want to request this material from all your neighbours? Yes/No.'

3) Please give us the option of setting our wall so only the bakery/restaurant owner can write a post. It drives me absolutely mad having to delete inane messages like 'tips,' 'tng,' 't but g full,' 'full lmkwc' etc etc, again because it involves too much tapping to delete messages off my wall and neighbours therefore miss my own posts.
'Who can write on your wall? Only me/only neighbours/anyone.'

4) Decorating needs to be easier.
'Would you like to tile all your floor? Yes/No.'
'Would you like to wallpaper all your wall? Yes/No.'
'How many tiles would you like to buy? Type in number.'
How many wallpaper would you like to buy? Type in number.'

5) Visit a neighbour - 'Would you like to leave 6 tips? Yes/No.'

6) 'Would you like to clear all your tables of tips? Yes/No.'

7) Ability to delete your own posts off a neighbour's wall.

8) We need to be able to organise our purchases in folders. Lots of players buy seasonal decorations or other themes. We have to search through the tab just to find items instead of being able to put them altogether in one place.

9) When we win the goal prize it needs to be at the front of the tab, or we need to be taken to it like we are with the other goal items.

10) Put our most recent gifts at the front so we don't have to tap through 20 pages just to serve a cappuccino, and give us the ability to sell/exchange gifts we no longer want."

Couldn't hve said it better than that!!
I agree wholeheartedly ⚠️⚠️⚠️

5thAveNY
04-19-19, 04:28 PM
I would like to see a new food gift.I have been playing since 2013 restaurant story..Same foods you are able to gift neighbors

5thAveNY
04-19-19, 04:29 PM
In restaurant story what does the magic oven do & what foods are able to be cooked?

Starrry72
04-22-19, 06:13 PM
Starrry 1972
Apr 21, 8:06 PM PDT

I'm very disappointed that several of the appliances only cook one dish, really!!!!!! Every appliance should cook a minimum of six dishes with the possibility of unlocking more dishes. Where's the creativity and fun in building an appliance to cook ONLY one dish.

linz_says
04-23-19, 09:00 AM
My biggest want is to be able to unlock older appliances. I'm trying to cook every dish completely while also serving food that matches my restaurant's theme, and I keep a spreadsheet to help me remember, but there are older appliances that I didn't get that I really would like to have. I'm coming back to both bakery and restaurant after two years away, and having a lot of fun redecorating and finding new neighbors. I'd pay gems for older appliances :)

tahitii
04-24-19, 07:12 AM
Please bring back the Summer Hammock from the Goodbye Summer side goal!

https://i.ibb.co/sPz8SXT/20170920-020449.jpg (https://ibb.co/GJNzwrZ)

stevenuk
04-25-19, 06:30 AM
I Would like to see the "Select All" Tab back on when you are sending Gifts to Neighbours or Requesting Gifts

Also can you not Update the Game so it Supports the Iphone x Screen Size please ?

Francys08
05-04-19, 10:09 PM
We already had for sale the Magic Oven and the Magic Stove. The oven that should be consider to be added to the game is the Magic Grill. I had very thankful that this type of appliances are for sale twice a year during Easter and Black Friday, but it would be nice to have these appliances for sale during the other sales that we have. For example on Mother Day's Sale, Valentine Sale, Spring Sale and so on. It would be awesome if magic appliances and the Mighty appliances could be added to the market permanently for we could buy it anytime.

Furthermore, it would be pleasing to have a theme of the Caribbean from Dominican Republic or another country with the flag, foods and cool decorations.

Snowgoose59
05-07-19, 06:43 AM
I agree especially when parts requested then automatically appear after a challenge has finished

Snowgoose59
05-07-19, 06:45 AM
restaurant story game.i would like to suggest that we have a way to sale back unused parts. I agree especially when parts requested then automatically appear after a challenge has been completed.

Snowgoose59
05-07-19, 06:49 AM
Or challenge parts tab, a standard parts tab and a food tab

wtfitbs
07-11-19, 05:29 PM
I would love to see some Black framed doors to coordinate with the Irish Window. Something elegant like the pictured door from Bakery Story would be fantastic.

ladysurvivor
08-11-19, 04:08 AM
I would like to see more stand-alone characters as decor. I know we have a few different types of Gran-Gran and some specialty characters such as servers, trumpet player, jockey, etc but I'd like to see more "plain" characters that we can build into our set pieces as we see fit when we decorate.

barksnchirps
09-13-19, 04:08 AM
I want to have more Ice-Cream Maker Appliances in my restaurant.Please bring New Ice-Cream Maker Appliances that makes Chocolate,Pineapple,Strawberry,Blackcurrant n more flavour of ice-cream cups,cones!!!

barksnchirps
09-13-19, 04:23 AM
As far as i know,STORM8 has completed 10 Years in Gaming Industry Successfully.Many many Congratulations to the Whole Team of STORM8 N TEAMLAVA.AND I Wish many many more years of success to u.
LOTS OF LOVE N GOD BLESS U!!!!

barksnchirps
09-23-19, 05:14 AM
No one from Storm8 responded to my lovely Greetings:(:(

Bocconotti
09-25-19, 03:02 PM
It would be fun to see new (swedish) christmas recipes in the Swedish stove, such as lussebullar (saffron buns), knack (butterscotch) risgrynsgrot (rice pudding) and rodbetssallad (beetroot salad) :love-struck: I especially would love to be able to make lussebullar!!! :love_heart:53145

Genette222
09-27-19, 09:40 PM
Woops first timer, the idea with a status bar on wall for when you are away 

I think that becomes obvious when the tips on the tables are always full.

Woodstock1970
10-09-19, 11:00 AM
The goals are almost impossible anymore. You now require far too many parts to build new appliances. Even with being able to earn them by making recipes, I can no longer build all 18 because it just takes SO many. I?m lucky to get 5 of them built.

The prices for decorations have gotten absurd. $9,000 for a single floor tile? Those shouldn?t be more than 1,000 given that it takes so many of them to cover even a portion of the whole floor.

We need a ?select all? button for neighbors while gifting/requesting.

Expansion prices are ridiculous, too. I?ve watched that get higher and higher over the years and it?s just too much now.

The only other thing that?s really annoying is that if you miss a goal, it goes away forever and we never have a chance to complete it. People don?t always have time for those when they?re active as real life, family and work come first. But there are appliances and floor decorations that I can never get now, even with gem purchase. It would be nice to be able to purchase those things, or maybe pay gems to reactivate the goal. For instance, I wasn?t able to complete the current goal in RS because I lost my game progress after the iOS update. You restored it for me (thank you) but I lost all my neighbors so I wasn?t able to get all the parts for building the stoves.

And a better selection of dividers would be great!
All of this goes for BS, too

irene_poon
10-29-19, 03:34 AM
can i ask for a neighbour last log in the game status? with this status, i can know if the neighbour is still playing or not so that i can delete those no more playing neighbours.

irene_poon
10-29-19, 03:36 AM
No one from Storm8 responded to my lovely Greetings:(:(

they are bz fixing all those bugs in the game

dmstavern
12-12-19, 03:33 PM
I'd love to see more country flags and some pride flags (or at least a rainbow flag) available as decorations. I also want to be able to customize my avatar with different hairstyles and skin, hair, and eye colors.

eastie41
01-12-20, 07:11 PM
Hi! I’m back again requesting more expansion slots! Please! :)

DragonValley920
01-13-20, 12:01 PM
Suggestion: Trade unwanted gifts for current goal parts. Even if higher ratio than 1:1.

Benefits: Players could build goal appliances quicker and it would clear our storage of useless parts taking up room on S8?s servers.

Drawback: Players may be less inclined to use gems to buy parts HOWEVER if you also gave us option to open Old Goals or buy prizes/appliances from old goals we?d probably use more gems. I know I would.

There?s multiple old goal appliances/decor I?d love to acquire but can?t.

5aprils
07-08-20, 03:34 PM
I would love for the stage tables and romantic dinning table to come back

bgur78n
02-07-21, 01:40 AM
Hello
Unlock the old stoves from past missions. Every month unlock 2 stoves from old missions, these stoves cost 30 diamonds and which player wants to buy it! I want a cupid foutan and a decadent stove and if they are unlocked now I will buy one! no matter how much they cost

bgur78n
02-07-21, 03:22 AM
This way the game will have a big win and the players will be happy! Business !

bgur78n
02-07-21, 04:48 PM
S8 watch how many players want the same thing! We even tell you that we will pay and ... NOTHING! Unlock all stoves from old missions to cost diamonds + regular missions and whatever stove, oven or fountain to buy and build! It's stupid of me to look at a lot of locked questions! I THINK NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO US HERE and we are writing about nothing. Watch what the players want;)

Anikamarie23
02-11-21, 04:31 AM
Can you guys please make the appliances the way they use to be? They require too many parts now. We can?t even receive 40 gifts in one day.

I posted about this a few days ago and it got deleted.🤔

mybooknook
03-03-21, 03:32 PM
Instead of always having stoves and ovens for new goals, can you start doing drink appliances again? Like a stove and drink maker, or an oven and drink maker. We haven?t had a drink appliance for awhile.

Also, can you place any decorations the game has removed from the buy list in a separate area? Filing through pages to find one, then place it, only to end up at the beginning again and having to start over, is frustrating. There has to be an easy way to place these items without having to go through the list to find your place again.

Thank you! ♥️

Snowgoose59
03-22-21, 10:24 AM
How about an entrance door and an exit door so we can have customers coming in thorough one and out the other?

kimmy42
05-17-21, 12:25 PM
I would like to see more outdoor furnishings. ie .patios, backyard areas, gardens.

59334Outdoor Fireplace
59335Pergola
59336Patio
59337Patio 2
59339Pergola 2

desiree70517
09-28-21, 11:24 AM
I?d love to see more ppl or characters.
More couches.
Maybe some hotel or resort stuff.

MamaFoodie
01-12-22, 12:02 PM
Please make the food larger on the counters. Food is currently too small. Maybe have 1 plate, food in a pan or in a nice serving bowl.

Unique53
01-23-22, 11:31 AM
Bring back the Crab grill appliances

Natasha_07
02-20-22, 06:41 PM
I would like to see new expansions & recipes on the regular appliances instead of goals.

Doing goals is no longer productive as they are getting locked after the goals timer ends.

No time to enjoy after all the hard work.

We should be able to always enjoy our prizes.

Unique53
02-22-22, 12:37 PM
I think they should have a tab for:

1. FOOD

2. BASIC PARTS (fuse, gear, knob, metal sheet, motor, nozzle, paint, screw, spring, wiring)

3. SEASONAL (in alphabetically order ie. Christmas/Easter/Halloween/Thanksgiving/Valentines)

4. ALL OTHER PARTS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER UNDER 3 TABS:
(A - I)
(J - R) and
(S -Z)

sweetnen1963
04-07-22, 05:34 AM
I paid for 24 gems and got nothing ,will never buy anything again:mad

[S8] HungryGoblin
04-07-22, 09:41 AM
I paid for 24 gems and got nothing ,will never buy anything again:mad

Oh no, please reach out to Support! They will be able to look into it. Link is in my signature.

calenreally
05-12-22, 09:09 PM
Please add other ethnicities/races.. I am not white so I would prefer not to have a white avatar..

gr8fl
05-28-22, 07:58 PM
The increased requirements have made goals almost unattainable. #40 of 10-hour item means it would take 16 DAYS on an oven that requires #72 parts to build each!

That means even with absolutely no down time in between cooking: with 4 ovens it will take 4.5 DAYS, 6 ovens 3.5 DAYS, 8 ovens 2.5 DAYS to complete as the 7th goal of 14 DAY event!!!

It is making the game toxic and many are leaving because no longer relaxing. People are being forced to DEMAND parts as gifts on posts where it used to be that posts were jokes, well wishes, updates on families, happy affirmations, etc.

Please return game to pleasantries by making goals attainable with only a few ovens required and gifts can be gifts not requirements!!! We want to relax, not be so stressed with multiple concurrent unattainable goals!

You are forcing us to leave the game and all our friends that we have made over years of playing.

Felicity1964
06-05-22, 08:41 AM
More recipes in stoves and ovens, some only have one recipe

Lovvely040
06-09-22, 06:18 PM
Can someone plz tell me how to search just RESTAURANT STORY Posts/threads? I'm trying to find the list of items in each crate..
Thank you

SpiritWind00
06-09-22, 09:39 PM
Can someone plz tell me how to search just RESTAURANT STORY Posts/threads? I'm trying to find the list of items in each crate..
Thank you
There is a sticky thread in the Discussions forum with the Boxes listed. Here's the link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?98400-Restaurant-Story-Master-Box-Guide
Hope that's what you're looking for. :)

Burntdinner
06-15-22, 11:25 AM
1) minimum of 5-6 recipes per appliance
2) stop having so many locked recipes when you purchase appliances
3) make more of the past appliances available with ALL recipes
4) lower the costs on some of the furnishings, walls and flooring
5) fix the issue with the echo grill...most people bought thinking that all previous recipes would be available. This issue still hasn?t been fixed (argh).

elainec1
06-22-22, 06:53 AM
Can you re-release the mermaid reef decoration? I've seen it in other restaurants and I just love it.

Burntdinner
09-18-22, 12:07 PM
I would like to know why the recipes are so expensive to prepare on the new appliances. I would like to see them lowered, it’s getting a bit ridiculous. If you look at prior years appliances and now, there seems to be a significant increase in costs.

KingdomMagicD
11-25-22, 11:23 AM
Can anyone please explain to me why it is so hard to make decoration tabs? Tabs for TREES, PEOPLE, DIVIDERS ~ OR ~ PICNIC, 4th OF JULY, CHRISTMAS? It would be so much faster and easier to redecorate our restaurants! PLUS no more numb fingertips from tapping through pages and pages of items.

dineanddesign
05-26-23, 07:56 PM
I would LOVE to see all of the tools (+gifts) organized to better find them. Example all the basic parts in one category, maybe each holiday/season have a category, or even a search bar to look up a part by name.

Chenna8
07-20-23, 09:04 AM
- option to delete a gift from inventory (same like ?edit?-?delete? for neighbors after acceptance)
- canceling gifting max. It defeats many points . Even for a paying player, like me. Or; auto send the gift when resets. I want to play the game not get fired from my job lol
- storage unit of some sort, the forever oven is a less pleasing and kind of too specific. A freezer/fridge will do the job.
- dividing the gift section with more descriptions. ?Basic parts?, ?current parts? ?food?, etc.
- a recipe book in the game that shows you builds for appliances and materials and cooking recipe.

Some of my suggestions above have meaningful impact on the gameplay itself, and don?t require recoding the game or patching awkwardly.

colorlessmonster
07-23-23, 05:40 AM
I second this, I accidentally clicked on a box today while trying to look through the options, no warning, no detailing of what was in the box, Just given some sign that said 4th, and a pair of cats. Lost 24 gems, I was saving for a new appliance and half of that is gone now. A little sad this happened.

Please add a confirm menu before spending gems. (this is the main reason I don't stay topped up on gems, i could accidentally spend them unintentionally by repairing or quick finishing a dish i didn't mean to.)

If there wasn't such a risk of accidental spending, I'd feel a lot more inclined to invest into the game and just sit on the gems until something i wanted appears.

colorlessmonster
07-23-23, 05:47 AM
I'm unsure the etiquette of this forum, so I understand I'm double posting but it's a completely separate suggestion to my previous post.

I would be overly willing to pay for a premium service that would disable the pop ups in game that recommend other storm8 games.
the package could come with other bonuses on a monthly membership, I'm afraid to suggest something like faster cooking as first the sonic stove already achieves this, and i feel like other players might not take kindly to this kind of introduction.

However a weekly or daily stipend for logging in, like 5 gems, or some gold would be a excellent way to really sell the package.
X amount of free spoiled dishes recovered. Little bonuses that wouldn't be game breaking when compared to free users but more quality of life

Although the core suggestion here is to add some sort of monthly premium pass that lets me remove the pop up adverts. I'm sure i'm not the only one who would pay for this.

Snowgoose59
11-13-23, 02:19 AM
Can I suggest the goal parts are removed from the breakfast tab so that when gifting basic parts we have less to scroll through.

Burntdinner
02-19-24, 04:53 PM
Can the fruit bar be offered in an upcoming goal again? It was included in a goal last year, mistakenly. By the time I went to purchase more it was deleted for another appliance. 73220

MamaFoodie
04-02-24, 05:14 AM
Would like to see recipes like pepper steak, orange chicken, or sweet and sour chicken all with rice.