PDA

View Full Version : Pink fur/Love caravan mistake

bluebellgirl68
05-07-13, 08:14 AM
I currently have both the pink fur and love caravan goals outstanding, to complete both I have been tending my valentine plants and crafting new ones and have managed to collect 14 pink furs. Stupidly when I was in the love caravan goal I clicked load against pink furs and now the pink fur goal has reset the number of furs obtained to zero, obviously as there are non ein my inventory now. Is there any way of reversing the loading of the love caravan?

lotuskat
05-07-13, 08:27 AM
I don't think you can undo the load function.

kooky panda
05-07-13, 10:35 AM
Oh no, I am sorry, but there is no way to reverse this.:(

bluebellgirl68
05-07-13, 10:48 AM
Hey ho, I guess I have a lot more plants to water then! A hard lesson to learn but one I won't forget I'm sure.

elaur
05-08-13, 04:07 AM
I did that too.

I decided to build as many love towers as I could (they are "cheap") and collect from them. I got the goal pretty quickly and got money from it not just flowers I was full on.

Oliver118
05-12-13, 09:51 PM
I did that too.

I decided to build as many love towers as I could (they are "cheap") and collect from them. I got the goal pretty quickly and got money from it not just flowers I was full on.

Also the Love towers take less time to give you income. However, the downside is they give you less income.

bluebellgirl68
05-13-13, 10:08 AM
I have one love tower that I built early on but I don't think it has given me anything except money.