PDA

View Full Version : Reset the game

twistedspoke2
05-07-13, 07:01 AM
Can I reset the game? I tried witth unistalling and installing, but it doesn't work. I really want to start over. Pls help me. :rolleyes:

lotuskat
05-07-13, 07:09 AM
You can't reset TL games, unfortunately.

TinksThots
05-07-13, 07:34 AM
You can... with a new device and a new storm8 ID. Once you get going, it's all or nothing, we don't get do-overs. :/

You can restart on the device you're on now if you transfer your current game and ID to a different device and set up a new ID on your current device; for instance, if you happen to know a really macho dude who would NEVER be caught running a little store on his phone, you can transfer it to his and then start over on yours. :P

meme1098
05-07-13, 12:36 PM
Why don't you just redecorate? If you start over, you have to do the same old waffle recipes, track down new nbrs, and generally start off really small.
You can put appliances in storage to buy different ones. You can put wallpaper & floor tiles in storage by putting a different one on top of them. Rearrange your layout of tables & chairs.
There's so many possibilities without starting all over completely from scratch.

twistedspoke2
05-07-13, 01:04 PM
i bought a new tablet, and when i installed the game it was on 22 lvl, i don't know why, I just want to be back at 1 lvl

kooky panda
05-07-13, 02:18 PM
i bought a new tablet, and when i installed the game it was on 22 lvl, i don't know why, I just want to be back at 1 lvl
You can email support@teamlava.com for assistance.