PDA

View Full Version : HELP....My Games are all gone!

dragonlord196
05-07-13, 02:54 AM
I woke during the night and while up decided to collect coins. I was shocked to find that Dragon Story, as well as all of my other Team Lava games have been reset as though I had never played them on this device before. I am Very distraught. My dragons need tending.

I have already sent an email to support bit have heard nothing back yet.

HenryLucky1
05-07-13, 03:29 AM
-_- how much I'll talk again, restart your device until you get your account back!!

dragonlord196
05-07-13, 03:48 AM
Thank you. My device has been restarted at least 10 times since this happened.

skeleton25
05-07-13, 04:02 AM
Aren't you one of the few that have good gifting issues? If so tl probably has your account so they are trying to find the issue with it in order to solve it

HenryLucky1
05-07-13, 04:20 AM
Thank you. My device has been restarted at least 10 times since this happened.

Do you enable the airplane mode?

dragonlord196
05-07-13, 05:22 AM
Aren't you one of the few that have good gifting issues? If so tl probably has your account so they are trying to find the issue with it in order to solve it

Yes I have gold issue on another account, not the one with the missing games

I recalled reading about transferring games using storm8 id in a storm8 game. Installed one and now have my games back.

Not sure what happened or why, but I was able to get them all back. I am so happy!

kooky panda
05-07-13, 05:36 AM
I woke during the night and while up decided to collect coins. I was shocked to find that Dragon Story, as well as all of my other Team Lava games have been reset as though I had never played them on this device before. I am Very distraught. My dragons need tending.

I have already sent an email to support bit have heard nothing back yet.

Yes I have gold issue on another account, not the one with the missing games

I recalled reading about transferring games using storm8 id in a storm8 game. Installed one and now have my games back

I am glad you back up and running!!

Not sure what happened or why, but I was able to get them all back. I am so happy!

I am glad you are back up and running!!:D