PDA

View Full Version : Level38 success not registered

Cesar49
05-06-13, 09:33 AM
:mad:After several days of trying I finally succeeded in getting all 8 charms in level 38, with one move remaining. I tapped on the arrow for next puzzle but the game closed completely. When I went back into the game it now says I haven't completed level 38! Neither do I have the extra energy I won so I can't even play again for ages. I am MAD!

SavoyTruffle
05-06-13, 10:54 AM
Hi Cesar! We're sorry to hear about this. :(

This can sometimes occur due to a "Sync Error". When this happens, you may notice a loss of recently completed levels or energy. This usually happens because your game wasn't properly synced up to our servers and has reverted a couple minutes back to a previous save of your progress.

Unfortunately, we are unable to restore levels or energy during Sync Errors. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Rockinkitten
05-08-13, 11:21 PM
I'm on level 38, but I don't see any charms?

koiju
05-08-13, 11:47 PM
From another thread:

Hey everyone, we believe we have located one of the main causes of this issue and the occurrences of these crashes should be drastically reduced in the next version update. In the meantime, we suggest you try tapping the "X" instead of "Next" to continue to the next level. Thanks for your patience while we juiced these nasty bugs!

kierajean
06-12-13, 01:05 PM
Happened to me on level 36...I will for sure start using the "X" instead of "Next".