PDA

View Full Version : Which royal buildings should I have multiples of, what level and why?

arikasi
05-06-13, 09:14 AM
I have to double my royal points to be able to expand to the princess. I have three level three libraries because I needed to find old books for Agnes.

What buildings should I get multiples of (how many do you suggest?) and what level do they need to be to help with quests?

Thank you!

maguar
05-06-13, 02:56 PM
Have you expanded to the tablet and magic garden? When you unlock them they have royal points.

What level are you on as that will determine what buildings you can have.

arikasi
05-06-13, 05:03 PM
I am looking for information such as: It's helpful to have 6 libraries and they each need to be level x, in order to get books for the wizard school once you get that far.

I'm level 22, I have the tablet and the garden. I've never clicked upon the garden but it is able to be collected from. Because from what I've read here, I do not want my exchange to upgrade the recipes while I'm trying for the trade tickets for the tinker camp. And I have one theatre.

So I am looking for buildings and their level that I will need in the future to help with other quests but that in the mean time help my royal points total increase. Do you need cathedrals or amphitheaters for anything?

HNO3
05-06-13, 06:54 PM
Troll pit gives a ton of RP as well.

vchanhs
05-06-13, 10:45 PM
I have one of each royal buildings excluding the watch towers, lantern spires and love spires. Most of these buildings are level 5 and I have more than 3200 rp which is needed to expand to all areas. I also have reach my wall limit but I keep about 10 in storage. So if you ask me, just get one of each fully upgraded will do.

maguar
05-07-13, 02:54 AM
This spreadsheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE) contains info on the buildings inc upgrades. You could use it to help sort what you want.

Personally I like theatres as they've got a decent cost/royal point/size ratio. If you've got wizard schools you're upgrading you might want to go libraries.

arikasi
05-07-13, 08:28 AM
Thank you very much, I don't have wizard schools yet, a lot of gems to go. I will look at the spreadsheet.