PDA

View Full Version : How do you change what your restaurant looks like?

cheeky_chickadee
05-06-13, 06:31 AM
Hi there

I'm playing RS on iphone ios6.1.2 and I can't seem to see how to change the way the restaurant looks. I want to be able to move tables and chairs around as well as counters, ovens and stoves.

Any suggestions???

thanks

TinksThots
05-06-13, 08:04 AM
Tap the Design button in the bottom right corner, then whatever object you want to move, just tap and drag! Tap an object once and you'll get a Rotate, Store, or Sell option on the right side. All your options for decor are along the bottom: Tables, Chairs, Wall decor, Floor decor, Wallpaper, Flooring, Appliances, Counters, and Boxes/Expansions. (Be careful in that last one, if you tap one of the 24 gem boxes, it automatically buys it, unlike all the other decor, which you have to tap twice to place before you pay for it. It's better to handle expansions by using the arrows on the ground outside your store to avoid accidental purchases.) In any of the Design mode tabs, anything you already have in inventory will have a little number in the corner showing how many you have. Big red 'X' to exit back to Live mode. Have fun! :D