PDA

View Full Version : Island Goal That Impossible For Me

jeffreyeow
05-06-13, 02:06 AM
I have a goal for the saturn dragon. To get the dragon is not a big problem but there is another thing to do to complete the goal is clear 3 mushmold. Is actually not a big problem but the problem for me is i'm already expand all my island and there are no more mushmold for me to clear. Is that means that i can't complete this goal forever?

maguar
05-06-13, 02:13 AM
You will need to email support@teamlava.com with your ID, game and issue. They'll be able to help you out.

TinksThots
05-06-13, 07:39 AM
I'm just curious what they would actually do in a situation like this. Checkmark that part of the goal? Put some more mushmolds out for him? Can they even do that?

kbrown0410
05-06-13, 08:23 AM
I think they would clear that part of the goal (it has been mentioned somewhere). Also, it applies to clearing ANY foliage, as I got mine by removing three 800000 trees

kooky panda
05-06-13, 08:38 AM
As Maguar stated, for this issue, players will need to email support for assistance.

Closing thread since the posts are now discussing support issues (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum).