PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Story Bug

misspopchic
05-06-13, 01:11 AM
I absolutely love this game and will never get rid of it, but it has been having a bug that drives me crazy! It doesnt show me my messages ALOT! My friends keep thinging im ignoring them. Its like the wall deletes the comment on its own, and happens tons to anyones posts! I NEED to do something to fix it, i used to have 1,060 neighbors, i now have 614 and it started after i deleted all those neighbors, i thought deleteing neighbors would make less bugs for it. Please please help cause i dont want my friends to think im ignoring them! Please help ASAP! Thanks

kooky panda
05-06-13, 05:06 AM
You can hold 100 messages on your wall.
On your newsfeed, it will show the last 10 players that liked your boutique and the last 10 neighbors that returned your goal request.

If your messages on your wall are deleting, try restarting your device.
You can also try deleting and redownloading the game.
If you still have issues, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.

minizozo
05-06-13, 10:46 AM
Why so many neighbors? How do you keep up? I have a 100 so I can try to tip daily. Anymore than that I wouldn't have time to sleep lol

cherryberry9
05-06-13, 03:34 PM
Why so many neighbors? How do you keep up? I have a 100 so I can try to tip daily. Anymore than that I wouldn't have time to sleep lol

I have about 700 Nbrs.