PDA

View Full Version : please teamlava

sharbuch
05-05-13, 07:03 PM
Please drop the price of the expansion I have not expanded bakery story in 4 months just cannot afford to do it 12 million is a little much or 80 gem is ridiculous come on get real it doesn't cost that much in restaurant story what is with this price to do it in bakery . You are giving us all these big displays but I can't get them out because there is no room and I refuse to buy that many gems. Let's make the game fun again.

sls0991
05-05-13, 07:15 PM
Yea I'd have to agree. If it wasn't so hard to gain coins or gems, it wouldn't be that much of a big deal. It takes, obviously, months to even get close to enough coins for an expansion and each expansion costs severely more than the previous. If they all costed the same, it wouldn't be that big of a deal.

cherryberry9
05-05-13, 08:16 PM
Why did they raise prices in first place?

foxysquash
05-05-13, 09:20 PM
I agree. And what about the people who have maxed out all recipes? There's not even opportunity for them to get enough gems for expansion without a gem purchase. I understand there are free elements of the game and that TL needs to make money somewhere, but the prices are literally outrageous.

maguar
05-05-13, 11:53 PM
The costs were increased awhile ago. There was a lot of feedback that came through about it. That thread has since been closed but I thought I'd copy the last post for you.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and suggestions on the changes to the economy in Bakery Story. We appreciate the opinions and thoughts shared here. At this time the changes will not be reversed, but please note this does not close the door for future adjustments and changes to the gameplay.

Please note that bugs should be reported in the correct forum so that others who may be experiencing the issue can share their information and receive assistance.

Unfortunately, the thread has become derailed by off topic posts and at 131 pages, we have received a lot of feedback and suggestions and feel this is a good place to stop the thread. The thread has been closed. If you have any questions, please PM me or open up a thread in Forum Disputes. Thanks!