PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story Marketplace

Rommel3
05-05-13, 02:52 PM
I'm trying to upgrade my market to level 3 and the requirements being listed are: 20 roast chickens, 20 Hides, 3 Fancy Beams and 3 coins. I assume the 3 coins is a glitch because even though each item is 'completed' it won't let me build. Can someone tell me the real requirements?

Thanks

maguar
05-05-13, 02:56 PM
This spread sheet (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE) has the requirements.

OnlyOneRamoth
05-07-15, 04:14 PM
I have the same issue. The goal requirements were lengthy.....and i finally filled them. When i push the build button it takes me to the market to buy a new marketplace!! The goal was to uograde my level two to level three. Can someone please help?

robotparade
05-07-15, 05:15 PM
If you post this in the "Bugs and Issues" forum, someone from the software team will maybe look at it for you.

SpiritWind00
05-08-15, 06:10 AM
I have the same issue. The goal requirements were lengthy.....and i finally filled them. When i push the build button it takes me to the market to buy a new marketplace!! The goal was to uograde my level two to level three. Can someone please help?

You may need to just wait till its ready for collection, which is 22 hours.... Or force close your game and tap on it again to see if the upgrade button is available.