PDA

View Full Version : New door(s)?

dragonite986
05-05-13, 11:08 AM
Just wanna ask, would anyone else like to get new doors, like fancy wooden ones or something like that? I would.

bigbux3
05-05-13, 11:46 AM
This has been suggested a long time ago. I guess TeamLava doesn't want to make some or something... I dunno.

TinksThots
05-05-13, 12:55 PM
Different/holiday versions of RS/BS change the doors, along with the customers' clothes and surrounding neighborhood decor, so I bet that's kinda universal, separate in the game code from other decor. If that's the case, it can't change. *shrug* Just a thought.

dragonite986
05-05-13, 02:44 PM
I figured that, but still. If there can be different podiums i dont see why there cant be a different door. Ugh.

TinksThots
05-05-13, 05:31 PM
The podium doesn't change depending on what version you're running, but your door does.

sourlicorice5
05-05-13, 06:12 PM
The podium doesn't change depending on what version you're running, but your door does.

I think she meant that there are different style/colour podiums we can buy. ID love to be able to buy a different and nicer door for my place.

sourlicorice5
05-05-13, 06:13 PM
The door only changes with holiday versions. I would rather have a different door we could buy in the regular version.

bigbux3
05-05-13, 06:17 PM
The door only changes with holiday versions. I would rather have a different door we could buy in the regular version.
Exactly

kooky panda
05-05-13, 06:23 PM
Just wanna ask, would anyone else like to get new doors, like fancy wooden ones or something like that? I would.

You can add things you would like to see come to the game to the current Restaurant Suggestion thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47843-Restaurant-Story-Suggestions-amp-Poll)