PDA

View Full Version : Energy refill time

24fairy
05-05-13, 10:07 AM
I play this game on both iPhone and iPad. On iPad it takes 20 mins for 1 energy to fill whereas it takes around 1 hour on the iPhone. Why this difference? Do I have to reinstall the game on my iPhone?

MountaineerMike
05-14-13, 06:24 AM
The game just changed on me yesterday. I play on an iphone 4S. Before yesterday, it would give me 1 energy every 20 minutes. Now it takes an hour for 1 energy. I plan on using up my diamonds and uninstall the game unless this changes pronto. There is no way I am going to burn my energy and then wait an hour for a chance to play it one more time.

FrozenTurtle
05-14-13, 03:59 PM
The game just changed on me yesterday. I play on an iphone 4S. Before yesterday, it would give me 1 energy every 20 minutes. Now it takes an hour for 1 energy. I plan on using up my diamonds and uninstall the game unless this changes pronto. There is no way I am going to burn my energy and then wait an hour for a chance to play it one more time.

Thanks for bringing this up! We'll share your feedback with the team on this. In the meantime, just keep blasting that fruit! If you do get stuck on a level, the forums are the best place to ask other players for tips and strategies that they used to beat the levels.

lattelaugh
05-15-13, 09:59 AM
Mine switched from 20 minutes to an hour too. I guess it is good, because I won't play near as much!